Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Sachiko's D Rank Mission Run (Private) Empty Sachiko's D Rank Mission Run (Private)

Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:03 pm
Mission Name: Noodle Theif!
Type: Spying
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 400
Repeatable? No
Reward: 500 ryo

Task: Ichiraku's has found their techniques safe open. They think they know who did it, and want you to go and spy on them. They have divulged their technique to make the noodles perfectly soft, and it is your job to find out if this other ramen stand stole the technique. Good luck.

In the village of Konohagakure, where the sun shone brightly throughout the cloudless sky like the great ball of fire it was, a young red headed girl with sky blue eyes frowned thoughtfully as she looked at her chosen mission.

It appeared today's mission was to spy on a suspected noodle thief. The girl sighed and palmed her face, moaning slightly. Why this was a D- rank mission, the girl may never know, but if it helped her village, then she'd do it, regardless of how pathetically easy it would be! She then attempted to cheer herself up by thinking of her pay. This tactic worked immediately, making her grin brightly.

Lately her mother had been experiencing financial difficulties, so any extra money she could bring in would help her out. The girl was brought out of her musings by an loud clashing noise, and being the rash little genin she is, Sachiko immediately dashed over to the area where the din originated from, her sky blue eyes as curious as a newborn kitten's. The young girl met the sight of an noodle stand employee rubbing his head, a package on the ground as he mumbled curses under his breath.

"Hey, you ok?" Sachiko asked the irritated man worriedly, making the guy glare at her with spiteful venom.

"Does it LOOK like I'm ok, brat? I just hit my head! Hard!" the man hissed angrily. Sachiko's concerned expression transformed into furious one at this comment.

"Well, excuse me for being concerned about your well- being, idiot! Next time, try to keep your oversized mouth from running too fast that you trip and fall on your empty head!" Sachiko hissed dangerously, her sky blue eyes flashing.

This caused the man's mouth to drop slightly before he let out a sniff. "Hmph. I'm not going to stoop to your level, brat, by insulting someone as unworthy of my time as you. And for your information, I just got back from an important job!"

Sachiko rolled her eyes to the heavens, as if praying to Kami for help. "Whatever, jerk. My mother told me to never talk to strangers- and if you're not a stranger, then I have no idea what one is!" After finishing her sentence, the girl then let out a mischievous grin as she held up the bag that was dropped on the ground.

"And you know, you really shouldn't steal things from other people. It's not nice-- especially secret techniques."

"H- how did you-?" the man sputtered like a motor boat, his face as pale as death.

Sachiko merely grinned. "Never try to outsmart Konohagakure's great Crimson Pranker!"

Mission Complete.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Sachiko's D Rank Mission Run (Private) Empty Re: Sachiko's D Rank Mission Run (Private)

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:04 pm
Mission Name: Cleaning
Type: Chores
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 300
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 450 ryo

Task: The village has become rather dirty, with
most shinobi already on a mission the kage had requested that you help clean
some places in the village up.

It was a glorious day in the village of Konohagakure no Sato. The sun was shining brightly, birds were singing beautiful lullabies, and the temperature was quite fair. A young girl with sky blue eyes and fiery red hair could be seen lazily leaning against a proud oak tree that stood erect as a pencil, reading a scroll of some sort.

As it turned out, that particular scroll spoke of the girl's latest mission, causing her to sigh miserably, for today's mission consisted of cleaning up the village, a dirty job that paid a fair amount of money. However, this wasn't what the girl was sighing about. This particular job would be both tiresome, and boring, for it had about as much action as watching paint dry did.

Oh well, the girl thought to herself, at least it will help the village out. Plus, it pays well!

You see, lately her mother had been experiencing financial difficulties, so any extra money she could bring in would help her mother immensly.

Grinning brightly at the thought, the girl's eyes lit up with a determined fire as she bravely began to walk across the village, cleaning it up to the best of her abilities.

Now, where should I start? the girl thought to herself as she picked up a random can someone had carelessly thrown onto the paved road. Perhaps I should start in the alleyways of the village? After all, since no one usually went there to clean and a lot of people probably littered there because they couldn't be caught, it would probably be considerably dirty, the girl hypothesized, grinning brightly as she dashed toward the alleyways.

As it turns out, her hypothesis was proven correct as she saw that the ground itself practically consisted of garbage, ranging from plastic coverings to bottles of beer. The girl was filled with righteous rage as she saw this, practically shaking with fury. This was her home, and people DARED to disrespect it!

The girl attempted to calm down by taking deep, relaxing breaths and continued to pick up the garbage and place it in the recycling bag.

Three hours passed until the young girl successfully cleaned up the village, grinning brightly at her accomplishment.

Mission Complete.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum