Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:14 am
Navi smiled for a moment while he watched his new apprentice savor her victory. Alright, well I can tell she's fast, and the way she looks and acts makes me think she's a fire elemental.

"Alright" Navi said sharply, trying to get her attention. "Listen closely if you want me to make you a powerful leaf shinobi. I need to know where you are so far in academy training, so tell me what you know so far. What jutsu have your teachers taught you?"

Navi studied her carefully as he contemplated his first lesson for her. It would have to be something that would teacher her to be faster, but also build her chakra reserve so she would be able to perform jutsu.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 am
At the sharp tone in her mentor's voice she abruptly stopped her cheering and shifted her attention to him so she could become a more powerful leaf shinobi.

"Um... well, my teacher's haven't taught me any jutsus or anything like that yet... we did learn about chakra a while back, though, and my teacher said he thinks I have a fire affinity," the young girl said, a thoughtful expression on her face.

I hope I didn't disappoint him... she thought uneasily, thinking of something positive that may help not disappoint her new teacher-- she didn't want him to think she was stupid or anything like that!

Suddenly, she let out a wide smile and said proudly as she thought of something. "I've been training with training weights, though! So I'm much stronger and faster than I used to be!"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 am
Navi smiled, Well I seem to have gotten her attention. Navi took a deep breath and continued to listen. Suddenly, she let out a wide smile and said proudly as she thought of something. "I've been training with training weights, though! So I'm much stronger and faster than I used to be!"

"So would you say you prefer Taijutsu?" Navi studied her closely. She certainly didn't seem like the Taijutsu type. Maybe ninjutsu or genjutsu though.

He was also shocked by the fact that she hadn't gotten any jutsu training other then learning about chakra. He would need to focus on that first. "Chakra as you know is an energy in our bodies that allow us to perform jutsu and perform other inhuman feats. To channel your chakra, you need to start with a handsign." Navi began to show her by making a serpent handsign, followed by a few more. "Then you need to focus your chakra" Navi said, drawing his head back before shouting "FIRE STYLE: DRAGON FLAME JUTSU!" He let out a plume of flame that lit up the sky.

"Do you see what I mean?" Navi said, resting his gaze back on her.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:54 am
Sachiko shook her head furiously in protest, "No way! I don't like taijutsu at all!" Sachiko said bluntly, "I only wear the training weights to improve my speed and stamina."

After her teacher's explanation on chakra she watched carefully as he blew out a giant fireball. Once he did that, the girl's sky- blue eyes lit up like stars and she pleaded while jumping, "That was soooo awesome, Mr. Navi! Teach me, teach me, please!"

My sensei's awesome! the girl thought in something akin to hero- worship before she grinned mischievously, an evil glint in her eye, I hope he teaches me that awesome fireball thing! I can set my opponents on fire or play the best pranks! Mwahahahaha!
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:09 am
Navi secretly lit up inside when she expressed her enthusiasm. "That was soooo awesome, Mr. Navi! Teach me, teach me, please!" Navi wasn't even trying to impress her, but it made him feel good that she was beginning to idolize him.

"Just call me sensei, or Navi sensei.. and yes eventually I will be able to teach you that jutsu. Its inside of you Sachiko, you have a fire element in your blood just like I do."

First things first, he needed to teach her the necessary skills and jutsu to pass the Genin exam. He would start by grabbing her attention with an example. Navi performed a few handsigns and said quietly "Transformation Jutsu". He had identically copied every part of Sachiko, her clothing and appearance completely masked his own. He smiled and mimicked her voice perfectly with the way she first addressed him. "Hiya!"

He released the jutsu in a puff of smoke and looked back at her. "I think I'll teach you how to do that first, sound good?"
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 am
"Ok, Navi- sensei!" Sachiko chirped happily, grinning brightly. She inwardly cheered at the thought of being able to do such a cool jutsu as that like her sensei and the thought they shared the same elemental affinity.

The young girl was brought out of her musings when her crimson haired teacher suddenly transformed into a perfect replica of herself, causing her sky blue eyes to widen like saucers and her mouth to gape. She was even more flabbergasted when he mimicked the way she had addressed him at first in her own voice!

When he asked her if it sounded ok if he taught her that jutsu first, she could barely contain a squeal of delight.

"Yes, that sound totally awesome, Navi- sensei!" Sachiko replied happily, practically bouncing up and down in excitement and anticipation at being able to do something similar to what her teacher just did. She could hardly wait!
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am
Navi loved the enthusiasm he was receiving and was more then happy to try and show her. "Okay, the first step to this jutsu is to memorize detail. Look at me closely and study my appearance. A ninja needs to be able to quickly assess and observe. When you have an image of me firmly implanted in your mind, form the dog handsign you were taught in the academy. Then follow it with the boar and the ram. Then release your chakra and concentrate on making your appearance copy mine."

Navi let his lecture sink it for a few moments. "Its a difficult jutsu to get right away but after some practice I'm sure you'll get it down."

"Try it when your ready" Navi said, watching her closely.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:46 am
Sachiko grinned brightly and nodded eagerly, her eyes scanning over her sensei thoroughly before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath of fresh air before forming the necessary hand- signs to complete the jutsu.

However, for some reasons she couldn't feel her chakra flowing correctly through her body. Frustrated and a bit confused at not getting it, she tried again only to receive the same results.

This was even harder than when she tried to access her chakra the first time in the academy! Why was that...? Wait... a tidbit of a lecture her teacher had gave her popped into her brain at that moment. "Don't get frustrated or give up; some of you will get this easier because you have less chakra than the rest of your fellow classmates.

The tiny academy student took a calming breathe and tired again, slowly transforming into a man... however, for some reason this man was very pale and looked a bit de- formed.

"Did I do it, Navi- sensei?" Sachiko asked eagerly in a perfect pitch of her teacher's voice, oblivious to the fact that she completely messed up the jutsu by due to her complete lack of chakra control and applying the wrong hand- signs.

Last edited by Pikapi12 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 am
Navi sighed, she hadn't performed the right handsigns and her chakra focus was non-existent. The pale deformed man that was supposed to resemble him poofed away in a little smoke.

If I'm going to teach her this jutsu, it looks like I'll need to break it down it parts. Navi smiled at her and moved right along with his lesson. Despite the embarrassing failure that attempt was, Navi had confidence she could do it.

"I'm going to teach you chakra control first, the ability to focus and move chakra throughout your body." Navi picked a leaf up from the ground and put it in her hand. "Focus all of your energy and power on the leaf I put in your hand. Every ounce of your chakra should be focusing on that precise point. When you feel you've done it I want you to try and punch me with your chakra infused hand."

If she did it right there would be a significant amount of power in her punch rather then if she just tried to punch him normally. Navi watched and waited for his student to build up chakra and focus.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:03 am
Sachiko blushed in shame at failing the jutsu the first time but nodded in agreement with her sensei's request, shutting her sky- blue eyes and attempting to focus on the palm of her hand where the leaf was.

Suddenly, she felt a small flow of the chakra through her body and inwardly grinned. She was getting it!

However, as soon as it appeared, it vanished. She let out a small sigh before she closed her eyes again, refusing to give up.

Ten long hard minutes passed until the young red- headed girl finally felt her chakra flowing throughout her body again and attempted to focus on the palm of her hand where the leaf lied. Now! the girl thought hurriedly when she felt what she presumed to be her chakra gathering in her hands, attempting to punch her sensei with all her might, the leaf still in her hand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum