Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Her Training Begins (Ayama and Navi ONLY)[PRIVATE] Empty Her Training Begins (Ayama and Navi ONLY)[PRIVATE]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:23 am
Brightness was just now peering over the horizon, spilling rays of sunlight across the clearing. The sight was a beautiful thing to behold, granting beauty to the forest on one side of the border, and scorching desert heat on the other side of the border. Truly a magnificent scene to witness.

Navi could not have been more uninterested.

Instead he kept himself in the shade of the tree, leaning against the trunk with one hand in his pocket, and the other holding a book which he read lazily with a bored expression spread across his face. The tree he had chosen to lean again was about 10 meters away from where he had first met Ayama the day before. After meeting their meeting from last time, he had developed a great interest in her bloodline, and had also agreed to be her sensei.

He was beginning to wonder whether or not it would be even worth it. Would a girl like her really be willing to trust a guy like him, especially after "stealing" her necklace, forcibly seeing her history, and demeaning her as a potential washout? Navi shut the book and looked over at the sun that had now almost completely emerged from behind the horizon. Hisoka had probably convinced her to stay away from him anyway, and frankly, Navi wouldn't blame either of them.

Navi pocketed his book and looked down at his feet for a few moments, before taking a deep breath and staring straight up at the sky.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Her Training Begins (Ayama and Navi ONLY)[PRIVATE] Empty Re: Her Training Begins (Ayama and Navi ONLY)[PRIVATE]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:37 am
It had been depressingly easy to sneak out of the village at this hour. She'd seen perhaps three Jounin on guard all of whom had glanced at her and looked away. She was the amnesiac prankster who hadn’t even gained a team yet. Not a threat, not worth their time. As she sprinted over the sand she couldn’t help but snicker at that. They knew nothing. A powerful ninja from another village had considered her a threat, thought she had power. He had even offered to train her, to teach her to be an even stronger ninja.

“I still think he’s going to just kill us,” She sighed heavily, before yesterday she had also been able to block the previously unknown voice in the back of her head. The newly named Hisoka had revealed himself yesterday in an attempt to protect the pendant which served as a conductor for their bond. His newfound freedom in her head was still weird for her. His voice was like a conscience, a very sarcastic pessimistic conscience. But with the acceptance of their bond she felt almost completed. Like a part of a puzzle had been fitted into place.

The rolling dunes of sand were finally fading into grass and low scraggly trees grew in clumps up ahead. Using a bit of chakra she bounded easily across the remaining distance skidding to a halt in a cloud of dust in the field.

“Hello” she called waving to Navi, trying to restrain her excitement. She had come today completely ready. Her ninjato had been sharpened, as had her Kunai. She was wearing her preferred Genin outfit which was mostly shades of sky blue and she had brought all her known Kenjutsu techniques. She was ecstatic at the opportunity to learn from the other ninja and hoped that this day would end well.

“So what are we doing today?” she asked.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Her Training Begins (Ayama and Navi ONLY)[PRIVATE] Empty Re: Her Training Begins (Ayama and Navi ONLY)[PRIVATE]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 am
Navi took a few moments to dispell the shock he had within him. She actually showed up, she actually trusts me doesn't she.

“Hello” she called waving to Navi, trying to restrain her excitement. She had come today completely ready. Her ninjato had been sharpened, as had her Kunai.

Finally, she drew closer: “So what are we doing today?” she asked.

Navi pushed himself off the tree he was leaning against and walked forward a little. Now she was his student, and Navi needed to think like a teacher. The first step was to gauge her strength. Navi could see her muscle mass and chakra level to accurately predict everything about her, but he couldn't read her mind to know which techniques she already knew or didn't know.

"Let's start with figuring out what you know, come at me with your most powerful technique."
Most Genin were put off by the strange request of attacking their sensei, but Ayama hadn't hesitated last time and surely wouldn't hesitate now. Besides, she would know that even her most powerful technique posed no threat to Navi and that there would be no reason to hold back.

This was the part where Navi usually pulled out a book and forgot about puny Genin trying to attack him, but this time Navi wanted to see every movement. With his activated Navagan eyes he would analyze and study every motion and chakra point closely, ready for her attack.

Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:53 am
She smiled again, this time a little more devilishly. Today she had something else up her sleeve. She started reaching for her sword when.

“ahem” She paused then blushed slightly

“Sorry I forgot,”
she thought back to her partner. Focusing on the pendant she tugged at the bond, opening the way for Hisoka. With a swirl of black smoke the giant cat materialized, blinking at the sudden light. He stretched, languidly shaking out his smoky form before fixing an eye on Navi.

“The instant this turns south I get to eat his face,”
the statement made her chuckle softly.

“You could try,” she replied, causing the huge cat to huff. He turned away, stalking towards the trees Navi had been leaning against. He only briefly glanced at the Leaf ninja before he settled into the shade to watch.

“Sorry,” she called to Navi, “He feels he has to protect me from my own decisions.” Hisoka muttered something from his spot but he didn’t bother to broadcast it mentally. Sighing at the cats overly obvious paranoia she turned back towards Navi. While Hisoka was right to be wary of Navi he didn’t need to be so blatantly hostile. His approval had not been gained over her choice to come. In fact he had spent the entire trip back yesterday trying to convince her not to come. Smiling at the amusing memory of his frustration and the degeneration of his argument, she once again grasped the hilt of her sword. Drawing the ninjato, she carefully settled into a kenjutsu stance she knew well. One she had practiced with her father many times. Dance of the Crescent Moon.

A kenjutsu stance usually used in tandem with three shadow clones, it was still a powerful stance even without the accompanying clones. She balanced her body out, relaxing into the opening stance, breathing deeply. Yesterday had been a mad charge to prove to the other ninja her worth. Now it was a test.

She held the pose for only a few seconds, before she began to move. She flowed through the forms of the jutsu like water flows through a clean pipe. Each motion melding into the next, her sword spinning in silver eights around her body. Despite the smoothness of her motions she also moved quickly, her blade a shimmering line, her body a blur. She crossed the ground separating her from Navi in a few short seconds. Her blade arched around, as she attempted to carve a diagonal cross across his body. In a fleeting moment it fulfilled another figure eight and she aimed for another diagonal sweep across his chest, finishing an X.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:26 am
Navi's eyes widened and an expression of shock struck his face.

That... that's Hidden Leaf Style: Dance of the Crescent Moon. There's no way...

Navi watched dumbstruck as Ayama charged him, each movement she made echoed the proper style exactly, with the exception of shadow clones which were supposed to be added for the full technique. Each of her movements flawlessly molded to form the next, until the killing blow came in, aiming a diagonal slash directly across his body. Navi spun a kunai around his finger and clashed with the incoming blade, a loud screech of steel echoing across the field. He held the clash with her for a few moments, looking directly into her eyes with a puzzled expression on his face. "Where... where the hell did you learn that?" Navi stammered.

Fortunately Ayama was still slow in comparison and hadn't mastered the full technique. Otherwise Navi would have been bleeding from deep gashes all over his chest. Navi was used to taking in and training talentless kids who could barely even pass the Genin exam. Ayama was different, she had incredible potential that went far beyond that of her bloodline. For a few moments, Navi forgot all about wanting to study her and Hisoka for chakra research, all he wanted to do was train her.

Navi had been staring at her with a dumbstruck expression on his face for slightly too long, and quickly looked away, his face slightly red. It took him a few moments to realize what he wanted to say. "The technique you used was nearly flawlessly executed, but you lack the shadow clones to do it. I also recommend that you focus your lightning nature chakra into the blade for the added power." Navi used his index finger to poke a few chakra points on her body. "Focus your chakra from there, and let your energy flow into the blade as you swing it."
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 am
She expected Navi to block the blow, she wasn’t overly surprised when he whipped up his kunai and stopped her blade with a screech of metal. She had expected her blow not to land, she had not expected his shock.

"Where... where the hell did you learn that?" Navi stammered.

She frowned, allowing her sword to spend the rest of the kinetic energy it had built up for the blow in a slow swing across the ground. She eyed his expression curiously, pondering her answer. In the end she decided the truth was fine.

“My father taught me, bit by bit. We used the motions in our morning katas when I traveled with him. I’ve only recently perfected it though. Why?” she was truly curious, the moves had been a part of her for as long as she could remember, she had worked on them, building up from slow precise movements to the singular fluid piece she had shown him today. Yesterday she’d been too scattered and unbalanced to correctly perform the kenjutsu. Not that she could fully perform the jutsu. Her father had once shown her the devastation the full version with shadow clones could wreak. Until she learned that Jutsu the Moon dance would be incomplete. So why was Navi getting all excited over an incomplete kenjutsu?

He had been staring at her for quite a while, his gaze searching as if he could unravel her secrets with his eyes alone. Though she didn’t recognize his doujutsu he could potentially be able to do just that. Or maybe not considering the way he looked away blushing. He seemed to need a second to recollect himself, something that made her smile slightly, before he was back into sensei mode.

"The technique you used was nearly flawlessly executed, but you lack the shadow clones to do it. I also recommend that you focus your lightning nature chakra into the blade for the added power." Navi used his index finger to poke a few chakra points on her body. "Focus your chakra from there, and let your energy flow into the blade as you swing it."

She managed to keep her face straight, although she was tempted to give him a “no shit” look when he pointed out her lack of shadow clones. The rest of his advice was sound. Actually it was damn good, why hadn’t she thought of running lightning through her blade? She knew chakra infusion. Then she realized something.

“How are you doing that?” she asked.

“vauge much?” Hisoka sounded bemused. She sent him an irritated thought in reply.

“I mean, I see you have a doujutsu of some kind, but it isn’t like anything I’ve ever heard of. I know the Hyuuga bloodline can she chakra points but I don’t know any bloodlines that sense elements.” her question was sincere, she was really curious. He also knew about her bloodline, why couldn’t she get some info on his?
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 am
Navi sighed, it was only fair he should tell her, it was a fair question after all.

"My bloodline comes from a unique blend of Kekkei Genkai, a hybrid of the Sharingan and Byakugan. When I was lying inches from death in my destroyed village, I had lost a lot of blood before a Uchiha paramedic. As you can imagine, the area was filled with dead bodies, members of my clan as well as the Hyuga attackers. My eyes are the result of a blood transfusion, including the fresh bodies of the Hyuga around me and the blood of the paramedic who saved me."

"As a result," Navi continued, "I can see your chakra level, its nature, and all of your chakra points. For example, I can tell that your secondary elemental chakra nature is wind." It had other unique powers as well, but wouldn't both Ayama with the details just yet. He could go into more detail later if she wanted.

Instead Navi went back to his mini lecture with Ayama, expecting her to further perfect the technique with expertise in the next couple tries. "If you can focus your lightning chakra along your blade, then you can numb skin on contact, defeat enemies in water, and shock any foe that comes in contact with your steel. That means that if they are wearing plated armor, or are even just brandishing a plain sword, they are vulnerable to your technique".

Navi vanished and appeared ten meters further back from where they were standing together. "Try again, I'll be watching closely." Navi had another theory that he was eager to test, and would observe both Hisoka and Ayama while she was performing the modified technique to see if it held true.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 am
The more she found out about him the more alike they were. Her Bloodline had been gained through different means as well. It was another interesting comparison she found between them. But his doujutsu was interesting as well, the ability to see another person’s elements could be very helpful, especially when picking a battle field. As for the idea of a Sharingan Byakugan hybrid, the abilities it must have! She guessed he wasn’t tell her everything, although whether this was out of trust of eagerness to get back to the training she didn’t know.

"If you can focus your lightning chakra along your blade, then you can numb skin on contact, defeat enemies in water, and shock any foe that comes in contact with your steel. That means that if they are wearing plated armor, or are even just brandishing a plain sword, they are vulnerable to your technique".

Apparently he wanted to get back to training. She nodded at his orders to attack and took up the Dance of the Crescent Moon stance again. Bringing her blade up parallel to the ground, she focused on the chakra points he had indicated. Closing her eyes she traced her chakra paths, encouraging the flow through her blade. For a moment the ninjato only glowed, then blue sparks began to flash along its edges, the lightning chakra taking form against the metal.

Hisoka stirred slightly his yellow eyes fixing on his partner. The smoke of his fur swirled like storm clouds and occasionally small forks of lightning appeared to flash under the thick smoke cover.

Ayama snapped her eyes open, the blue lightening flickering along her blade casting her face in a strange light. Grinning she advanced on Navi, spinning her glittering blade, dancing through the kenjutsu movements. She closed the gap once more and swung her blade rapidly, aiming for his side.

As the chakra was drained into the blade Hisoka’s smoke fur slowed, the flashes of lightning fewer and farther between. As Ayama used chakra he lost it.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 pm
Navi had already seen Ayama do it once, but he was still impressed the second time. She was perfectly executing a Jounin-level move and adding a unique elemental chakra nature to it. Once she added shadow clones everything would be perfectly in line for having absolute mastery of the technique.

After a few moments an aura of lightning chakra surrounded the blade, causing ripples of lightning to flash through Hisoka's cloud black body. When observed closely, Navi could see the bond of chakra between them slowly fluctuate depending on the amount of chakra Ayama used.

Sprinting forward, Ayama closes the gap immediately. Her kenjutsu movements reminded him of a dance, as each motion flowed almost rhythmically to the next. This time her blade was swung faster, aiming a clean cut along his side. Navi heeded his own advice, and fire chakra formed around the kunai he was holding. When Ayama's blade swung in, it would clash against his fire chakra, but not touch the metal of the kunai knife. The clash caused no metal screech or clang, as only elemental chakra was slamming against eachother.

Ayama's execution of the technique was flawless, giving no room for critique on Navi's part. It was clear that her father had to have been a leaf Jounin or higher for having trained her in such a move at an incredibly young age. Instead Navi explained something else he had observed.

"It seems that you share a set pool of chakra with Hisoka. Every time you use chakra, it drains from Hisoka's being. If Hisoka were to use a jutsu of some sort, I believe it would have similar effects on you." The difference would be that you wouldn't see ripples of lightning running through her body as you would on Hisoka. Ayama had a human body, while Hisoka was being projected through solidified chakra.

Navi continued as he put his thoughts together, still unsure after only one experiment. "If you ever use to much chakra, Hisoka will disappear or temporarily die until he can be reformed from you chakra supply. Both of you will need to regulate your chakra use when fighting together in a real battle."

"Do you know any other techniques? I can help you fine tune them if you'd like." What next, she knows some sort of double-chidori? First she has a dark chakra demon cat, then she knows a secret high-level leaf technique. This girl is full of surprises...
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 pm
She blinked in surprise, first at Navi then at Hisoka. She supposed she should have expected it considering how easily his form went from a solid to a gas. But his entire existence was so new to her, so foreign. She had simply assumed he was like a summon. It took chakra to bring him out but he had his own separate reserves.

“Is that true?” she turned towards the cat, who had stood up. He twitched his ears but his slitted gaze was fixed on Navi.

“Maybe” he answered the question verbally, “there is much about the bond I don’t understand. What I have learned is from my studies of our connection while in the pendant. But I grow with you, so much of my information is patchy at best.”

She blinked at his honest reply and also the correctness of the statement. Between the two of them, they knew next to diddly about her bloodline and their bond. After her Kenjutsu move, her bloodline was her most powerful component. She needed to improve upon it, discover its limits and the other abilities.

“Not a jutsu,” she said thoughtfully, “but maybe you could help me with learning about my bloodline?”

The wave of shock, horror and anger from Hisoka made her smile, he didn’t want Navi anywhere near their bond. Too bad for him, the other ninja had offered to train them, and she needed to work on her mastery of her bloodline. Badly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum