Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

3 B rank missions Empty 3 B rank missions

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 pm
Down boy
“Got to get there in time before it is too late, I hope I’m not too late”. Ganki was heading towards the kumogakure mountains because he was alerted by the chief ninja to head there immediately. Ganki was instructed to stop a man from committing suicide; reports say that he is a man in the middle age, with a recent divorce, along with two kids. Ganki knew he had to stop this man from jumping of the cliff side of the mountains, not only because he had to complete the mission, but because he had to save the4 life of this confused man. Ganki knows what it was like to not have a father, thought ganki’s father was alive, he didn’t treat Ganki like a normal son. Ganki did want anyone else to go through life without a father, especially if their father was dead. With that he quickens his pace towards the mountain, so that he could reach there in time. As Ganki got closer and closer towards the mountain he was stopped by a ninja that was currently patrolling the area, it was a chuunin that seemed to be in charge of keep everyone out of the mountain area. As the chuunin noticed that Ganki was a cloud ninja, he called him over so that he could speak to ganki about the situation. Ganki, now seeing that the ninja was calling for assistance, Ganki ran over to him to assist him, but Ganki could seem to sqeeze his way through the massive crowd, so Ganki used his (Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique to appear right I front of the chuunin asking him about the large crowd. “Well when reports got out to the oublic that a man was about to jump off the Cliffside, everyone just fluttered over here just to see if he would do it, they even threw a couple of taunts at the man. Saying how he doesn’t have it in him to jump and all sorts of things. If the chief sent you up here to handle this thing you better get to it, and fast”. Ganki then ran upwards in the mountains so he could reach the man in time. Ganki was soon caught by a bunch of boos coming from the crowd; he then smiled a little saying “Sorry citizens of Kumogakure, but the shows over”, as he made his way up. He then stumped on some foot prints that seem to0 lead towards the man, Ganki then followed these foot prints that eventually lead him to the Cliffside, with the man about to jump. “I’m going to jump, and you can’t stop”, Wait don’t do it, you have kids to think about, don’t you want them to grow up happy”, Ganki replied. “What, I’m doing just that. The kids live with their mother now, since I am divorced now, which you probably already knew that, I’m taking myself out of the picture so that they don’t have to have a miserable father in their lives like me” the man said as he took a step further towards the cliff. Ganki also took a step closer, “Listen, you may think that I’m just a little kid that doesn’t know anything about life. But you’re right I don’t know all about life, but what I do know is that it’s not fun growing up without a father you can depend on, so what if you had problems with your wife, you can still see the kids. No one can take that right away from you I sure of it, now please come back to the village and think about those kids, think about how much you love them”. The old man cried as he heard the words that came out of ganki’s mouth, he then turned around to face ganki. “I do love them” he said as he walked closer to Ganki. Ganki then grabbed the man’s hand and told him “Now let’s go see your kids” as they walked back to the village.
Wc/673
I saw a...
Ganki as usual, was reporting in at the mission department in the cloud village, he was to get debriefed on a mission he received last week. Ganki wondered what type of mission he would be getting to day, he had hoped for an exciting mission since it was a boring day, as he arrived in the office of the chief ninja; he was quickly briefed by the chief without even a hello. “Alright Ganki I am up to here with this nonsense, look over here. I want you to investigate the sewers in the village; apparently something down there is frightening the villagers. Ha some say that there is a monster down there, but we both know that that’s just pure nonsense, so go in there and just look around so you can shut these people up.” Ganki looked at the chief with a nervous face; Ganki couldn’t believe that the chief never heard of the rumors before. Ganki knew all too well that something was down in the sewers. “Wait, you mean you never heard of the rumors, chief there all true something is down there, lurking, and waiting for something. I even heard weird noises that came from down there”, Ganki said trying to plead the chief into not letting him go down there. The chief then looked Ganki in the eyes and told him to get lost or he would throw him down into the sewers himself. With that said Ganki left the office and started his mission. Ganki knew that he had to go home first, so that he could gather up his ninja tools, especially his weapons. Ganki knew what he was going to face, whatever was lurking down there was decently alive, ganki thought, and big. Ganki didn’t want to take any chance once that was done he then leaped out his window and walked to the nearest man hole, with no hurry at all. Later, Ganki finally found a manhole which lead down to the sewers. But before he could open the hatch, he was stopped by a local villager. “Hey wait kid; you’re not going to go down there are you? Haven’t you heard of the stories, no one has returned from sewers that were in search of the monster” the villager said. Ganki knew that, but he had no choice since he was given a mission. “You think I don’t know that, but I have no choice I have to investigate it”, Ganki send as he opened the hatch, but due to his nervousness, he slipped on his first step and plummeted down, all the way to the bottom of the sewer. Hours later As Ganki slowly opened his eyes, he found himself in a barely lit cave like surrounding. Ganki tried to remember why he was down here, let alone how he got down here in the first place. Ganki then took his hand and rubbed it against the bump he got when he fell all the way down here. Then he heard some strange noises that seemed to be coming from all sorts of directions, he then got up quickly to see if he was being surrounded by an enemy. But he didn’t see anyone, so he then pressed forward down the sewer, while still trying to remember anything. When he got to a crossroad he heard something stepping forward, Ganki didn’t know what it was until it made a load roar, The roar sounds was familiar to Ganki for some reason, that was then he remembered everything about how he go down here, and who he was. As ganki heard the beast stepping forward he drew his katana and awaited the beast to show it’s self. As the beast came out of the shadows it was a 7 foot humanoid crocodile hybrid beast, with sharp claws and red eyes, with the intent to kill. Ganki was not surprise that he was right about the beast, he then charged towards it, in a attempt to stab it, the beast then crossed his arms and blocked it with his arms, the katana couldn’t slice through its hard skin. Ganki then stepped back and formed the hand signs to use (Raiton: Raikiri ) - Lightning cutter or Blade, he then charged at the beast with the lighting blade, as did the beast charged at Ganki ready to rip him to shreds. As both collided the beast took on the full raikiri to the chest. Gamki pressed even harder so that he could stop the beast from moving. When he was done Ganki released the jutsu and stepped to the side as the beast fell flat on the ground, dead and defeated. With that ganki then headed upwards the village grounds to report back what he had done to complete his mission.
Wc/800
The Alcatraz story
Ganki was preparing himself for his most daring mission yet, it would be a mission that would require precise decision, and perfection. Ganki had woken up early to get his mind ready for this mission; he was briefed yesterday about the complexity of this mission, and was given 2 days to get ready. Ganki was pumped that he had to do this mission, Ganki was told that this would be a B ranked mission, but some would argue that this is a S rank mission because of the high risk that are to follow if the ninja assigned tom this mission would ever mess up. However, Ganki wasn’t worried about the risk of this mission. Ganki was ready to head out to this mission, so he once again aimed for his room window and dashed out towards the mission department in kumogakure to report in for his mission. As Ganki got there he was introduced by the chief ninja, Ganki found it weird how the chief was standing by the entrance of the building instead of his office, Ganki normally follows the routine of just walking into this office to see him. “Hello ganki, now follow me hurry we don’t have much time to talk”, the chief said as he lead ganki into a back room that seemed to be secluded from everything else. As Ganki was being lead into the back room, he started to wonder why he wasn’t being lead into the office, until the chief reveled everything to him. “Alright Ganki listen up, your mission as you already know is to retrieve valuable information from a certain person that happens to be located in the highly guarded maximum security prison. This guy hold key information that can lead to the capture of Kumogakure’s well known drug lords, but apparently the jail warden will not allow any other village ninja to personally interrogate this man, since he made a deal with the warden”, the chief said, but before he could continue he was interrupted by Ganki. “ So wait if I can gain access to the prisoner, then I can I get him to talk”, “I was getting to that if you would let me finish Ganki, just listen, everything has already been planned”, the ninja chief retorted as he continued from where he left off. “So as I was saying, the man you will need to make contact with is a man who calls himself the pick, this guy was known to be in with a lot of drug dealers that are in are book. So go in and get the information we need so that we can catch these guys, by any means necessary. And to answer your question, this folder this folder that I have contains the life of the man you will be posing as. This man was known to be a very close friend of the pick, before the pick was detained” Chief said as he handed the folder to Ganki and then left the room. As Ganki saw the chief leave the room, he opened the folder, it contained the identity of the man ganki was to pose as, the man was ugly ganki thought to himself as he flipped through the pages, he then noticed that this folder contained the layout of the prison and where it was located, with this Ganki could memorize the entire layout of the prison, which he did. After that read read on how this guy was also wanted by the prison as well, so then Gank had an idea. Ganki would use his (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique to change his appearance into that of the man in this profile, when he reached outside of the gates, since the man was wanted. After that ganki would proceed to exit the village outside the gates, after that he walked out of the village and down the road to a little town outside the village. When he got there ganki thought that this town would be good enough, so he then walked into a back alley and used his (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique to transform into the wanted man. When he did he walked around the town to that he would be able to get caught by the guards. Though it took a while for anyone to recognize Gank as a wanted man, he even walked pass the bounty exchange area to see if he could catch anyone’s attention. Then two guards men looked at ganki and started tom mutter words to each other, Ganki thought that maybe these two might have caught on to him. Ganki then walked forward to the guards, the guards then yelled “It’s him grab him”. Ganki then stood still and waited for the guards to capture him, “You are wanted for crimes across the whole mist village, you will suffer in the maximum prison, you wretched little thing”, one of the guards uttered, as he knocked ganki unconscious, and threw him in the back of the wagon that was now head towards the prison. Ganki slowly open his eyes to the creaking of the wagon wheels that were headed towards the prison. Ganki knew that this was it and that everything was going according to plan, then Ganki saw as two huge gates opened that lead towards the entrance of the prison. The guards then opened the wagon and grabbed Ganki and dragged him along into the prison. Ganki know knew that he could mess up not even once, for it could lead to him having to stay here in this prison for the rest of his life. Ganki was then thrown into a cell head first, he was then told by the guard that “And no, we don’t have visiting hours”. Ganki blew him off then tried to center himself in the cage to see how he would find pick in this mess. Hours had passed for it was now lunch time; a back door opened that lead into a center room with tables. Ganki along with many other inmates were then lead into the room with food on the table. As Ganki sat down, He was then spotted by the pick. The pick then called him over quietly, to avoid suspicion. The pick greet ganki with a hug, telling him that he was happy to see him, Ganki then said asked him that are you ready to get out of here. The pick looked at ganki and then said how if he had a plan then he would follow him. Ganki then told him the plan, then grabbed picks hand and lead him back to his cell, Ganki;s cell had a window that over looked a cliff that could be easy to access if they got by the steel bars. the pick step closer ganki and ganki formed the hand signs to use his (Raiton: Ansatsusha Shunshin no Jutsu) - lightning release: Assassin Body Flicker Technique, and beamed himself out of the cell, along with the pick and landed on the cliff, undetected. The pick was amazed and told ganki that he didn’t know that he could use ninjutsu. Ganki then smiled while having the appearance of picks friend and jumped of the cliff with the pick onto a soft bed of dirt. Ganki then asked him about if he knew anything about the drug lords, pick the responed about how he knew that every week or so they would all meet under the Naruto bridge, for a meeting. The alarms went off as guards came and tried to find the escaped criminals. The pick then ran off and told his friend that he should get mixed up with them and ran off to start a new life, while telling Ganki thanks. Ganki then respected the man’s dissection on starting a new life and ran back to his own village to report the information to the chief ninja, his mission was complete.
Wc/1326

Down boy/ wc=673 reward 700
I saw a../ wc=800 reward 600
The alcatraz story/ wc 1326 reward 1400
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

3 B rank missions Empty Re: 3 B rank missions

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 pm
APPROVED
Permissions in this forum: