Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

5 C rank missions WIP Empty 5 C rank missions WIP

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:42 pm
Missing Lunch
“Are you serious, haha”, Ganki said as he was being briefed about the mission he was about to receive today. Ganki couldn’t believe that he was assigned to find out who was stealing food from random people. Ganki wanted a serious mission, not some child play games. However, it was the only mission ganki could get right not, seeing how the other available missions were SS rank. “No I’m serious, some nut case out there is stealing food from shops, and we even got reports on the thief stealing food from cloud ninja as well. Whoever this guy is, is either brave or stupid, that is why you are to discover the identity of this food napper, without being caught by him, understood, the chief ninja said. Ganki then got up and told the chief that he would do the mission, even though Ganki would rather be on a more serious mission. As Ganki walked out of the mission department he decided to go down to the market area to see if he could gather more clues on this food napper. Moments had passed as ganki arrived at the market; he was a bit surprised that the mystery food napper was known to practically everyone. Almost everyone in the market was a victim to this napper, ganki then went up to some local food shops to see if he could get a little bit of a description on how this mystery napper looked like. As he entered the food store, ganki asked the owner if he has any idea about who the food napper was. “No I don’t, nobody knows who this guy is, and some say he is a ninja, while others say he is just a little boy. But I can tell you one thing I know for sure, the food napper mostly comes out during the night when the guards take switch shifts, that’s all I know”, the food owner said. Ganki took in all the information he was receiving, “Thanks old man, I really appreciate the help, now I’ll be one step ahead of the food napper”, Ganki said as he then left the store and returned home. When Ganki got home he then gathered his ninja tools and supplies, just in case he would have to confront the food napper. He then laid down on his bed and sleeped until it was late at night, for that would be the moment where ganki would catch the food thief in action. As day became night, ganki slowly opened his eyes again, to the dead of night. He hated not getting sleep, but he had to complete his mission. He then hopped out of his room windows and leaped across rooftops, he noticed that there weren’t any guards in his area; ganki knew that this was probably the time the food napper would spring into action. When ganki arrived at the rooftops located near the market area, he stopped and went into a prone position. As ganki was laying down he looked across the area to see if he could see the food napper, then he spotted something moving near the stalls. As ganki focused his view upon the stalls he saw someone digging through the barrels, the figure was about small, had brown hair, pale skin, and had a hat on. At this position Ganki could see the face clearly, so he decides to get closer. AS he got closer the figure face became visible, ganki had now seen the face of the food napper, and with this he would now return home to report in early in the mourning the identity of the famous food napper and complete his mission.
wc/ 615
Missing Lunch [the food napper strikes again]
Ganki had gotten a letter from the mission department this morning, this letter told ganki to report back to the department for a missions debriefing. Ganki didn’t remember taking on any missions this week, but since the letter seemed to be some sort of an emergency, Ganki put on his cloths and took off towards the building. As he reached the building he walked in to the office that he was suppose the report too. “I’m here chief, any reason why you gave me a mission on the weekends, Ganki said as he walked in. The chief ninja then turned around on his rotatable chair, looking at ganki with the signs of disapproval. “Any reason why you brought me the wrong food napper, the guy you gave us, or the kid actually, was not even the food napper”, the director said. Ganki then paused for a moment, thinking about the past mission he did, he couldn’t believe that what the chief ninja was saying was the truth.” Wait I ventured out that night and caught the kid in the act, those food crimes should be over and done with. Maybe the kid is lying chief”, Ganki said in a serious tone. However the chief then told Ganki that what he was saying was the truth, He even told Ganki that the food napping is still currently going on, but not as much as he used to in the past. “Well I’m not going to stress you out on that too much Ganki, but whatever you did you seemed to have gotten the napper’s attention. “Well I’m going to bring in the real food napper this time, I can’t believe that I am being given so much trouble over a guy who steals food from people, auhh”, Ganki said as he took off again towards the market. As Ganki was walking in the food area, he noticed a huge gathering. It had seemed that a store was packed; ganki tried to squeeze his way through, but could get in. Ganki asked the guy infront of him what was happening. The villager replied that everyone was shopping there for food, since it seemed to be the only shop to have a variety of food. “Really” ganki said as he looked up at the sign, Ganki noticed that it was the same food store that belonged to the guy who Ganki got the tip from. Ganki then began to feel strange, he decided to wait until the crowd died down, before he would question the food owner. Moments passed as the crowd disappeared, ganki then went into the store to speak with the man. “Business is doing well huh old man’ Ganki said as he stepped closer to the man. “Oh it’s you, how have you been, did you catch the food napper?” the old man asked. “No but doesn’t it seem weird that your store if full of customers, while the others can barely keep up with the demand of food, seems to me that the food napper could be right in front of me”, ganki said. “How dare you accuse me of being such, get out of my store, before I get rough, I don’t care even if you are a cloud ninja”, the old man said. Ganki then left the store, telling the old man that he would be back tomorrow. Ganki then hid behind the store and wanted to wait ther till the man left, he wanted to see if he was telling the truth. Moments passed as it now became night. Ganki then heard something coming out of the back door; he hid down so he wouldn’t be noticed. The old man had been talking about how he would do one more act, before he would stop so he would get caught by the guards. Ganki then zipped out of the area and towards the mission building, Ganki now knew who was the real food napper, and had completed the mission.
Wc/663
To the pits
Ganki had been walking in the village looking for clues, clues that could help me investigate a problem that had just recently occurred here in the Village hidden in the clouds. Apparently, rumor has it that the cloud village is now a prime location for illegal animal fights. Ganki took this mission seriously, for h didn’t like the way how the village was now slapped with a reputation with such a disgraceful activity. The mere thought of pitting animals together was just enough to make Ganki sick to his stomach, when he was informed of this back in the briefing room; Ganki immediately took on this mission. It was bad enough that the world was full of humans that think of nothing better to do then fight, so what’s the point of including animals in this pot of violence, Ganki thought to himself. As Ganki walked down the streets of the village he left no suspicious person unquestioned, he went down to the village pet stores first to see if he could get some answers, none of them were of any use as they were just informed today that there were animal fights here in the village. Ganki also went to each and every villager who owned a pet, just to make sure that they weren’t involved in the fights. Ganki also checked each animal he came across to for scars and such that would incline that the animal had been a part of fights. As he came across next area for which he would investigate, he was then interrupted by a strange looking man. Ganki had never seen this man before in this village, plus he was accompanied by a rather larger than average dog, in fact Ganki could of swore the dog had fist. Ganki then approached the man with caution as he yelled out to the strange man for his attention, Ganki wanted answers. As the man turned to see that it was ganki he asked ganki what was the problem, “I haven’t see you in this village before, mind telling me which village or whatever place you came from” Ganki said in a firm voice. The strange man replied “What are you talking about I have been living here for a while now, I even have a roommate that could prove that”. Though ganki knew that whatever the strange man spat out of his mouth was pure bull, he then had an idea on how to locate the hideout. Ganki knew that if he could tail the man for a while and wait it out, he could be lead right into the place where the secret animal fights are being held, without the guy knowing. With that ganki told the man that he was sorry to bother him like that and took off. When ganki lost the guy he then ran back to the place where he confront the strange man, but ganki traveled back on rooftops so that the guy couldn’t see him coming back. When Ganki got back he arrived just in time, for the guy had just started to walk off, as Ganki saw him walk away he followed him, hoping for the strange man to lead him into the hideout. Moments had passed since ganki had tailed the guy, it was now getting dark, ganki too was getting tired until he noticed the man turn into an alley, Ganki quickly zipped towards the alley just in time to see the man climb down a manhole. Ganki took the opportunity to follow the man into the manhole, which in turn lead down to the sewers. As Ganki got further down the manhole he could hear what had sounded like screams and shouts, but these weren’t regular scream and shouts. Ganki heard the screams of animals being forced to fight against their will. As Ganki came forward, he was nearly deafen by the screams of animals, Ganki now knew for sure that down in the sewers the animals fights were taking place. Ganki then turned around, and head back upwards to the village grounds, Ganki now had enough evidence to tell the chief ninja where the animal fights were being held. Ganki had completed his mission.
Wc/703
Village Status
Ganki had just woken up from the noise that was coming from outside, it was a bright and early mourning. Ganki then got up from his bed and approached his window; he saw that there was a group of workers headed towards the village gates, as well as ninja too. That was when Ganki had remembered what he was supposed to do; he remembered being assigned a mission, to help rebuild the gates, since they were becoming old and rusted. Ganki had slept in a hour extra then he was suppose too, Ganki should have been with that crowd of people, but he slept in due to all the training he did last night. Ganki then ran towards his closet and out on his everyday clothes, however, he did leave al of his ninja gear since he would be building instead of fighting. Once that task was done, Ganki then proceeded to his window; he then jumped out and dashed towards the construction site to where he would begin his mission. But before he got there, Ganki got there he stopped at a food stand so he could grab a bite to eat before he went to work. After that he showed up for work at the site, he was then greeted by the head ninja that was coordinating the work site. “Huh your Ganki, you’re also late. Why where you late, you should be shoveling bricks right now”. Ganki looked upon the head ninja; he didn’t have any excuse for why he was late, besides the part about him getting something to eat even that was no good either. So ganki just took the yelling and told him how sorry he was for being late. “Sorry sir for being late, I will do my best today, I will work nonstop”, ganki said in a proud voice. As the head looked at Ganki he took his pen and marked the notepad that he was holding, it looks as if he was assigning Ganki to a role. “Ok just don’t let it happen again, so ill be putting you to work on the left side of the gate. When you get there help the men rebuild the wall so that they can put new hinges on the wall. They already tore it down so you can just start from there, got it”, the head said as he pointed to the direction of where he wanted Ganki to go. Ganki as he heard the words of the head took off into the direction he was told to, to being todays work. As he got there he found himself face to face with a mount of wall bricks that need to be moved so that the others can stack them together, along with the cement. Ganki the thought how the job would be easier if he used his (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone justu. He could add more men to the work force and get things done quicker, with that Ganki formed the hand signs to use his (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone jutsu to make 5 real shadow clones. Since these were shadow clone they could actual grab and perform duties that academy level clones couldn’t do. Ganki then started to lift the bricks and bring them along to the workers so that they can start pasting the wall with cement. When he got there he to started to line the wall with cement from the bucket at which he found in front of him, and then stacked the bricks on top of them. As for the other shadow clones, Ganki told the clones to bring him bricks whenever he need more of them, as well as to the other bricks to other workers as well. Ganki had set up a helping system that would not only make everyone on his group work easier, but would also speed up the pace so that they can all finish the assignment a lot faster. As moments passed it was now getting late as it was now late in the afternoon. Everyone had used up there lunch breaks, including bathroom breaks as well. As the sun was setting Ganki’s group had finished putting up the wall, and had also put the hinges on there as well. With that done Ganki just ad to watch as his clone, plus a few other men put up the new side of the gate. When that part was done the whole gate was finished. Ganki then sent all his shadow clones away, since he nearly used up all his chakra to do so. Ganki then told the head ninja that he completed his job, Ganki then got the approval to go home since he had done his job. Ganki then went home for a good night sleep.
Wc/808
Uh oh
Ganki was arriving at the village mission building to get a debriefing on a mission he received yesterday, he didn’t know much about the mission except the fact that he would be traveling outside of the village, in order to investigate. As ganki reached the building he was greeted by the chief ninja as usual, before he would run on to ganki about the mission. Ganki then arrived to the office and greeted the chief, “Hey chief it me, you have a mission for me as usual, haha”, Ganki said in a joking matter. The chief quickly sat ganki done; it had seemed to be an urgent matter ganki thought, as he was quickly seated by the chief. ‘Yeah I do have a mission for your, but excuse me for my manner, thus mission is important to not just me, but of the entire cloud village. You may have noticed it but the supply of food is drastically way below the average supply that it’s supposed to be, the reason for that is because we have lost communication with the farmers that send the village orders of food. Without those orders our food supply would quickly disappear, we need you to restore that supply of food back to use. You may use any means necessary in order to do so”. As Ganki took in this vast amount of knowledge he then told the chief if it could be bandits that have cut of the village from the farmers. The chief couldn’t answer that because he too didn’t know what the problem may be, but he sure didn’t want the problem to persist any longer, and to be dealt with as soon as possible. Ganki then accepted the mission and proceed to the gates of the village to venture out to the farm lands to see what the problem was. But before he went to the gates, he stopped home first to gather his ninja supplies. As He got there he gathered his weapon pouch along with his katana and other ninja tools that he thought were required for this mission. Though ganki didn’t know what then true answer to the problem in the farm lands, ganki had a strong feeling that it must have been taken over by a group of thugs. When he was done gathering all of his supplies he then looked over to the window and dashed forward to the gates to start his mission. When he got to the gates he asked the gate guards if there had been any activity of bandits in the last few weeks. The guards told ganki that there had been a couple sighting of strange armed men heading towards the farm lands last week, but that appeared to be it. Ganki then thanked the village gate guards and then took off onto the road that led to the farm lands, Ganki’s suspicion about the bandits were starting to come into focus as more clues about the farm lands pointed towards ganki’s theory. Moments passed as he was running down the dirt road looking for the farm, Then he stumbled upon a man that seem to cut ganki off from the road. The huge man demanded Ganki to pay him toll before he could pass. Ganki asked the man if he could move out of the way for he was in a hurry, the huge man insisted even more but put his right hand on the hilt of a blade that was fasten to his waist. Ganki knew that he wasn’t going to get by without a fight so Ganki formed the hand signs to perform (Raiton: Raikiri ) - Lightning cutter or Blade, he focused his chakra to the palm of his right hand and held it up at the man, “Now will you move please, or I will be force to ram this raikiri so far up your…”, before Ganki could finish his sentence, the man back off, now noticing that he was a ninja and told him to have a nice day, With that ganki released the jutsu and ran further down the path, heading towards the farm. As he ran down the path he saw some land that had rows of crops on it, Ganki knew that this was the place, ganki hid himself in the crops so that he wouldn’t be detected by anyone, and moved his way closer, and closer towards the farm. As he got there, he reached the main land of the farm and was surrounded by bandits instantly. Ganki got into a fighting stance and was prepared to fight, and then he was being called on by a mysterious old man. “Wait wait that must be one of them”. Ganki saw as it was one of the farmer, “Stay back old man I’m here to save you and this farmer” ganki said as he was about to weave couple of hand signs. But the man jumped in front of Ganki and told him to stop, after that he told ganki about what had happed and the whole mix up of things. It appeared to be that the reason why there where so many bandits, was because they were hired by the farmer to protect crops and animals from wild animals that kept eating the wild stock, the old man then told ganki that the village should get a shipment from them in the next week or so. As Ganki listen to the man it was all starting to make sense, which was the reason why the village didn’t get it crop, it was because of the attacks from the animals, not the bandits. As Ganki felt embarrassed at what he had done, he slowly took some steps back and told everyone to keep up the good work, while he ran far away back to the village.
Wc/974

Village status/ wc=808 reward/1000
Missing lunch/ wc=663,615 2x mision is repeatable reward=1400
To the pits/ wc=703 reward/700
Uh oh/ wc=974 reward/1000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum