Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

10 D rank missions Done Empty 10 D rank missions Done

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 am
Old man mission
“Where is this guy, I have been waiting here all day. At his house!”, Ganki had been assigned to help around the village. He was to help an elderly man move into his brand new house; Ganki had arrived early in the mourning so that he could help the old man as soon as possible. However, it appeared that the old man was never here, and with that Ganki had been losing his patience, until he saw something down the road. It appeared to be a wagon that was being pulled by a single horse with a single guy driving the cart, the wagon looked like it contained a whole bunch of house furniture, ganki thought to himself. “Yep that’s that must be the old guy and his junk”, when the Wagon stopped in front of Ganki, Ganki looked up to the guy. Ganki then greeted him, “Sorry youngster, I was just trying to find something but when I started looking for it I forgot, that was why I was late.” Ganki couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but then he sort of forgot the whole thing, seeing how the man is old. After the exchange of words, Ganki then went to the back of the wagon and started to unload the items of the cart. Ganki started with the beds, and then the chairs and many other household items. “I have thing to do today, I better wrap this up” ganki said as he used his (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone. When he performed the jutsu, out of the white cloud came 5 Ganki clones that were able to speed up the work force. The old man was surprise at what he did; he almost felt envy that he could do that. Moments passed since the Ganki workforce started to move the items. Ganki then got to the last lamp and placed it inside on a dresser. The move in was completed and Ganki then sent all his other clones away. “Well I’m done old man anything else?”, “Well there is one thing” the old man retorted but he soon forgot what he was about to say and went in his house, thanking Ganki for what he had done.
Wc/ 375
Old man part 2 mission
Once again Ganki, was assigned to cater to an old man’s request. But it wasn’t any ordinary old man, it happened to be the same old man that Ganki helped move in a while back. Ganki was heading back to the old man’s old house to retrieve something of great value, every time he thought about what he was supposed to find, Ganki couldn’t help but laugh. It seemed that the old man finally remembered what he had for gotten at his old house, His feline friend Meme. Ganki could understand how the old man could gather all the house items and forget the most important pet cat. “Well I guess that’s what happens when you get old, but forgetting about your pet cat… that’s too funny hahaha”, Ganki laughed all the way to the old house just thinking about it. When he got there, he looked around outside the house first to see if he could find any paw prints that lead away from the house. “I better look outside here first so that I can figure out if the cat ran off someplace else”. After his investigation, Ganki could find any paw prints that lead away from the house, so Ganki proceeded inside the house to look for the cat. As Ganki walked into the house all he could see and smell was dust, the place was caked with it to no end, and then ganki heard something move within the walls of the house. Ganki knew that it was the cake, it must of hear ganki as he walked into the house, ganki then closed the door behind him and looked around for the cat. “Come here little kitty, let’s just get this thing over with so you can join your old man again”, Ganki said in a taunting way. Then Ganki reacted to something streaking arcoss the house, it was a white blur, ganki then dashed over to where the white blur went. Ganki felt something in his hand; it was a tail, so ganki then gently pulled on it and picked up Meme. “ Haha I got you now Meme, now let’s get you home” Ganki said as he headed back to the old man. Wc/372 Community service
It was a busy day in the kumogakure village market; everyone was trying to make money. Today happened to be the day that every village vendor had a discount on all merchandise. Today it was going to be a hectic day, because everyone would try to run out into the village market to be the first ones to catch the big deals on everything. Everyone would be at their worst, but that was where the village market patrol guy came in, the village market guard had the job to patrol the market and make sure things wouldn’t get out of hand. However, unfortunately the ninja who was supposed to patrol the market today, called in sick, so then Ganki was chosen to take his place today. Down in the market ganki had been patrolling the area. It was almost time for ganki to change shifts so ganki was relief, until he ran into a slight problem. Ganki saw how two villagers were fighting over some item; the item seemed to be a regular old box. “Why me, what did I ever do” Ganki said as he walked over to the villagers to see if he could calm them down. But the struggling villagers completely ignored Ganki as they were too busy fighting over the object. “Hello, can you two stop fighting please, I know that is it a major sale today but can you please try and behave yourselves” But it seemed useless even more as Ganki still could get through to them, the two villagers were locked into battle. Ganki then got furious seeing how he was being ignored, so ganki then joined the fight and grabbed the box too, thus joining the two villagers in the gridlock. As ganki was pulling on the box he manages to overpower the two villagers and grabbed the box from both of them. All of the sudden ganki looked back at the villagers and met 2 fists coming straight towards his head; Ganki then stepped back and made a run for it, with the two angry villagers chasing after him. Bit ganki saw another ninja approaching the market; it was the ninja that came to take over ganki’s shift. Without hesitation Ganki threw the box over to the ninja and told him “Your turn”. Ganki then took off to report back and complete his mission.
Wc/ 393
Run away dog
“So wait is it a big dog or a little dog” Ganki said asking a little girl. Ganki was assigned to carry out yet another D rank mission. He was to go help a little girl find a dog that ran away. Though ganki wanted a mission that would be more challenging than this, it was the only available mission that was offered at this time. ”No no, it’s a small dog that is brown with black spots. Please find him, hurry I have to feed him”, the little girl said as she pressed ganki onwards to find the missing dog immediately. “Alright I got ill bring your dog home right away, and with that Ganki set off to find the missing dog. Ganki looked everywhere around the village but couldn’t seem to locate the dog. He looked in the alleys, the back alleys, behind some of the villager’s yards, and even looked in the mountains. But, ganki couldn’t find the dog anywhere. Then Ganki decided to look around the little girl’s house again to see if he could find any trails that the dog might have left. As he looked around the house he noticed that there were paw prints that circled around the house, but that wasn’t all. Ganki also picked up on a trail of boot shoe prints that seem to circle around the house and the lead away from the house. Ganki pause for a second and thought about all the clues he had pick up on, it didn’t take long for ganki to piece together the clues to come up with one finally solution. “Hmm I’m surprised that I didn’t realize this soon enough, I know where the dog is, or shall I say I k now where the dog has been taken. Ganki then ran towards the market, ganki was heading to the pet store. When ganki got there ganki entered the store and looked around to see if he could find the dog. Ganki then spotted the dog being held in a cage, it seemed to have a not on it that read “This dog may be claimed by the respective owner” When ganki read this he decided to head back to the girls house to tell her where the do it, and that she can get the dog back. Ganki’s mission was completed.
Wc/ 391
Find them
“Hello, hello…anybody there, where is this guy any way”. Once again ganki, the cloud ninja was stuck running errands for the villager. Ganki had been up for almost a whole day, looking around for two cats that seemed to have run away from home. Ganki was being dead tired as he wlaked around the whole village, knocking on everyone’s door just to see if they have seen any stray cats walking around the village. One of the cats are all black, while the other one is all white, At first ganki didn’t know that this mission would drag on this long since he had to only find two cats that were black and white. Ganki then reached a villager that had some insight of where the cats might be. “Hello my name is Ganki, have you seen any black and white cats running around here?’ Ganki asked. “Ahh your animal control huh, well yes I have seen 2 cats of those colors running around here. I want you to get rid of them, you should be able to find them over there by alley, they really are a nuisance” Said the man as he pointed in the direction of where the cats might be. Ganki was happy that he finally had a lead that could help him end this dreadful mission, “thanks old man I’ll take care of the problem”. Ganki then walked towards the ally to see if the cats were there, Though there were many cats running around they weren’t the cats ganki was looking for, until he came up to the end of the alley. Ganki saw the cats that he was looking for, but that wasn’t all, there seemed to be 4 little cats, two were white and the other two were black. “Man… you cats don’t waste any time huh, well whoever these cats belong to are sure in for a surprise.” Ganki then gathered up the cats and finally returned them to the owner, while explaining to them how he came into owning some extra cats. With that down Ganki finally went home and got some sleep after he completed his mission.
Wc/ 358
You are it
“Ganki where are you, hey have you seen him, have you, where the hell is Ganki?”, yelled the ninja director. “Coming sir” Ganki said as he quickly ran to the director to see what was all the fuss about, “ Ahh there you are, I have a somewhat important job for you, you must deliver this message to the raikage office itself. Do not I repeat, do not open this letter, for if you do… impending doom awaits you the very second you open it got it.” Ganki looked at the director as If he was crazy, but ganki knew how to follow orders. So ganki took the note in so agreeing that he must never open the note under any circumstances, Ganki then headed towards the raikage chamber to deliver the message. When Ganki got out side he paused and looked at the envelope containing the message. “I got to know what’s inside this letter, but I swore I wouldn’t”, Ganki said as he played with the note. Ganki wanted to know what was in the letter more than ever. He imagined that it was map to a horde of gold, the list for the new jounin, or better yet a love note, the possibilities were endless. Ganki then decided that he should give the note to a kid and let the kid read it. Ganki tried to find a kid around but couldn’t see one anywhere, “Man oh man I got to see what’s inside this letter” Ganki said until he heard someone say something to him. “Wrong, I knew you could resist ganki, you better just keep walking towards that chamber or else” Ganki turned to see that the one who gave him the mission followed him outside, it seemed that he knew ganki could control the erg. Ganki then proceed to the raikage chamber so that he could deliver the note, When he got there he slipped the letter under the door and yelled so that the kage can know that the letter was delivered. Ganki then walked away but heard a faint noise coming from the door, It seem like the raikage said “I love you too”. Ganki was shocked that he was right.
wc/369
Hungry?
Ganki was walking towards the village gates to set out to look for a missing group of villagers. Ganki was tasked today with a mission, to find a group of missing villagers that were sent out to retrieve a missing wagon full of food. They went missing a week ago with a simple assignment, even a lone genin could have completed the task, ganki thought to himself. “These people must be the sorriest group of villagers in the whole village, if they couldn’t complete this simple tasked”, as ganki was walking he stopped before he left the gate and asked the gate guards if they know which direction did a group of villagers went to last week. The Gate guard replied that he had seen them go east towards the hill side. After that was said ganki went off to find the missing villagers. As moments passed he came upon the hillside, he was then greeted by two bandits that demanded money from Ganki. Ganki looked at the two bandits and noticed that they were only armed with a knife, Ganki then pulled out his katana and slashed at the two bandits, knocking the knifes from both their hands. “You don’t what to play Mr. though guy with me guys” ganki said, while ready to swing again, but with the intent of drawing blood. The bandits then ran away from Ganki, humiliated and defeated. Ganki then pressed onward to the hill side to find the missing villagers. When ganki got there, the villagers explained what had happened to them. It seemed that the groups of villagers were being held there against their will after they were ambushed by the two bandits, then the they said that after they were ambushed, the bandits then ate all the food that was on the wagon. “Ahh so that’s what happened huh well I take back what I said earlier, now come with me I’ll take you back to the village. The villagers then followed ganki back to the villager were they would be safe again. Ganki would have to explain to the chief about what happened to the food.
wc/356
Shiny thing
“Never been on this side of the village before, everything is so new”, Ganki said as he was walking down the rich part of the village. Ganki was assigned a mission to help look for a missing pendant that belonged to some rich lady. Reports showed that the lady somehow dropped it near the market only noticed that she had lost it a week later. Ganki thought it was next to impossible to find that pendant, especially if she dropped it in the market area. However Ganki decided to check out the market area anyway just to see if he could find it, but before he went to the market area he stayed in the rich part of the village for a while to see if he could talk to the rich lady. When he got to the house he managed to meet the lady in person, she then started to run on about how she wanted to see the pendant, not ganki so after that she shut the door and told ganki not to come back. Ganki didn’t want to do the mission anymore, because of that rich snobbish attitude. However ganki decided to just get the mission over with, Ganki went to the market and looked around for the pendant, Ganki looked almost everywhere for the pendant but couldn’t find it, until he spotted on a stand that was selling junk. Ganki approached the stand and told the owner that he had to return the pendant back to the original owner. The shop keeper laughed “ha-ha go tell another sucker that one, but you can have it for 100 ryo” the store owner said. Ganki could believe that the owner was going to give him trouble, but then ganki thought about how the rich lady might pay him back for the expense, so Ganki bought back the pendant and returned to the lady’s house. When he got there he told the lady how he got back the pendant, the lady smiled and said thank you kind boy and shut the door. “Cheap old hag” Ganki said as he walked away.
Wc/357
Shiny thing part 2
Once again Ganki was walking through the rich part of the village in search of a missing ring, the owner of the missing ring belong to the same cheap snob that Ganki heavily despised. He was again going to the rich ladies house to get information on where the ring might be; when he got there he knocked on the door to speak to the lady. The lady came out and said “Oh it you, well the ring is over there by that house, go retrieve it for me”. “Ok well, wait a minute. If you know where the ring is, why don’t you get it” Ganki retorted. “I want take another step towards that filthy place, the man who lives there is a monster”, with that the lady shut the door. Ganki then proceed towards the house that the lady pointed to, when he got there he was greeted by an old man. Ganki asked the man if he had a ring that belonged to the old lady down the street, “Oh that women did she tell you that the ring was our wedding ring, I took it back because we went our separate ways”, the man said. “Your wedding ring, hmm she didn’t tell me that at all”, “well I would be happy to give back the ring if you could, do something for me. You see there was this pendant that I gave her when we first started dating…”, but before the man could finish his sentence Ganki told him to say no more, for Ganki knew exactly what he was talking about. Ganki then snuck back over to the lady’s house to get the pendant, it had seemed to be located on a table in the living room that was currently unoccupied. Ganki then snuck into the house grabbed the pendant and ran out the house without being noticed. Ganki returned to the old man and gave him the ring, the old man was filled with joy as he held the pendant in his hands, he then tossed the ring to ganki and closed the door. Once ganki got the ring he then returned the ring to the old lady. Ganki had completed his mission.
Wc/ 370
Bandit King
Ganki was traveling down the highway of the cloud lands; he was on a mission to confront a highway bandit that had been robbing innocent people for a while. While Ganki was traveling on the highway he was using his (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique, to give himself the appearance of a women. Ganki figured that he would be more of a target if he had the appearance of a helpless woman than a fully armed ninja from kumogakure. As moments passed Ganki still wondered the roads until he felt something being pressed on his back, it was a cold sharp object that was most likely a knife. “Now now lady, you know the routine, drop the money and anything that has value then you can go on with your miserable life” the bandit said. Ganki was being mugged by the infamous bandit with a knife to his back, Ganki then smiled and released his (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique to reveal his true form. Then ganki ducked and preformed a swing kick to knock the bandit down on his back. Then bandit however jumped back, avoiding the kick, and then ran towards Ganki with the dagger pointing right at Ganki. Ganki then pulled out his katana and dashed forward at the bandit, ganki then knocked the knife out of the bandit’s hand. “Alright now stop it before I up the level on” Ganki said while pointing the sword at the bandit. The bandit then pulled out a backup knife and told Ganki to just screw himself, as he charged at him once again. Ganki with no choice slashed at the bandit’s leg, causing him to fall over. Ganki then formed the two hand signs to use his (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone, to make two clones. The two clones then grab the bandit so that he would move. Ganki then told the bandit how he was taking his to the village so that he would harm anyone else, and also be punished for his crimes; Ganki had completed the mission and stopped the bandit from hurting anyone else.
Wc/356

Last edited by Ganki on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

10 D rank missions Done Empty Re: 10 D rank missions Done

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:09 pm
wc from all missions is 3697, and the rewards from all the missions should add up to 2750
the link for the mission templates is http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10270-ganki-s-mission-request-board#85164
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

10 D rank missions Done Empty Re: 10 D rank missions Done

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:21 pm
approved

2750 ryo and 30JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum