Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 12:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 12:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 10:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 6:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 5:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 5:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 4:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The New Team 7

+3
Ayumi
Navi
Yukan Nara
7 posters
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

The New Team 7  - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Team 7

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 pm
Navi was just about to step on a trip wire when he stopped. Ayumi took a deep breath. so far so good...nothing exploded... Navi lightly cut another wire. Ayumi dispelled her clone. Navi then cut the last wire. Ayumi held her breath. She glanced at Sachiko and saw that she was tying some ninja wire and a kunai together. what is she gonna do? 
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:56 pm
"Yes!" Sachiko cheered, grinning as she finished tying her kunai on the one meter of steel ninja wire.

"Ok, we can use this to cut the trip wires if you guys want. It's much safer as we can stand one meter away from them and cut it by using the ninja wire kunai as a sword/ whip. Does that sound alright?" the young girl explained her companions curiously.

I hope this idea can help them out... I don't want any of them to get injured, Sachiko thought to herself worriedly.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:11 pm
[Sorry Asukari, weird order]

"Ok, we can use this to cut the trip wires if you guys want. It's much safer as we can stand one meter away from them and cut it by using the ninja wire kunai as a sword/ whip. Does that sound alright?"

Navi sighed and stepped back. All of the wires loosely fell to the ground and the trap had been entirely disarmed. "That would have been good idea, but the trap is dissarmed now, there is no need for it anymore."

Navi stepped back and looked at all of his teammates. They had come through the final test as a team. "So what now?"
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:45 pm
"That would have been good idea, but the trap is dissarmed now, there is no need for it anymore." Navi said, sighing as he stepped away from the loose steel wires.

Sachiko blushed tomato red in embarrassment at not noticing the disarmed trap any sooner, and muttered, "Oh, ok. Thanks, Navi." Suddenly getting over her embarrassment at her teamate's question on what to do, the girl beamed and suggested brightly, "Would you guys like to train? I have a feeling it'd be a lot of fun!"

The girl turned her sky blue eyes to her teamates and observed them for their reactions to her suggestion. Would they like to the idea, or completely hate it? Oh well, at leas she suggested something to do!

Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 am
"That would have been good idea, but the trap is dissarmed now, there is no need for it anymore." Navi said, sighing as he stepped away from the loose steel wires. Navi had disarmed the wires. Asukari relaxed and dropped to the ground.
"Oh, ok. Thanks, Navi." The girl beamed and suggested brightly, "Would you guys like to train? I have a feeling it'd be a lot of fun!"
"Just a minute," said Asukari as he pulled of his ripped shirt, revealing a cut on his stomach, he had got injured passing the trip wires due to carelessness. Asukari took out a kunai and placed the tip into the wound. He winced as he pulled the kunai out. Hooked to the kunai was a slice of fabric from Asukari's shirt. Asukari took out a bandage and wrapped it around the wound to heal.
"I'm sorry, I don't think I can handle a fight right now, I've lost too much blood and the pain is throbbing." said Asukari as he stood up," but I'm sure those two can help you..."
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 am
Asukari took out a bandage and wrapped it around the wound to heal.
"I'm sorry, I don't think I can handle a fight right now, I've lost too much blood and the pain is throbbing." said Asukari as he stood up," but I'm sure those two can help you..."

Navi looked over to watch Asukari patch himself up. "You know," he started "You'll probably get a lot more wounded during a mission, it would be good practice for you to try fighting." Navi was partly baiting him but also he was serious, missions wouldn't stop when you had an injury, it would be good practice to fight while incapacitated. Besides, Navi wanted to see what this Asukari could do.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 am
Ayumi watched as Asukari took out a bandage and wrapped it around his wound. "I'm sorry, I don't think I can handle a fight right now, I've lost too much blood and the pain is throbbing." said Asukari as he stood up," but I'm sure those two can help you..."

"You know, you'll probably get a lot more wounded during a mission, it would be good practice for you to try fighting." Navi said. Hmm...that's true...but the wound looks bad... Ayumi turned and looked at Sachiko. "Hey, I can train with you if you want to...so what do you say? Do you wanna train with me?...and also them...if they want to?"she asked Sachiko but directed her last question towards Navi and Asukari.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:11 pm
"You know, you'll probably get a lot more wounded during a mission, it would be good practice for you to try fighting." Navi said.

That is true... but this isn't a mission! He shouldn't fight if he's hurt! Sachiko thought worriedly before reluctantly turning away from her injured teamate to Ayumi after throwing one last concerned glance at Asukari.

The young girl released a small smile at the other girl and nodded eagerly at her. "Sure, I would love to!" she said cheerfully.

We'll have so much fun~! the girl thought in excitement, beginning to bounce up and down in her excitment. "Soooo... is this a no hold bars spar?" the young girl asked curiously.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:12 pm
Claire wrote:[Laruko is dead?]

I got killed my activity check.
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 am
"You know," Navi started "You'll probably get a lot more wounded during a mission, it would be good practice for you to try fighting."
Asukari gave him glare, "If you think this is a joke then I hope you get it, I've lost too much blood. If this happens in a mission you can leave me to die for all I care, after all I'm not here to impress you."
By saying that Asukari walked over to sit under a tree, "Maybe after I get some sleep I'll come over to kick your butt."

He grinned and closed his eyes, still keeping aware of his surroundings should one of them try something funny...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum