Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The New Team 7

+3
Ayumi
Navi
Yukan Nara
7 posters
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

The New Team 7  - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Team 7

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 am
[i don't know...try and ask Lost if u can do that]
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 am
[okay, hey being your teammate and all may I join your sparring session?]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 am
[the one with Navi?]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am
[Claire is right, thats Godmodding.

We'll do me and claire will alternate turns, you can post in between when you get a chance, and Bee can post whenever because he is basically the observant sensei. Just as long as we don't have one person making several posts at once I think we'll be fine.

I'll post next and if Waffa is around, he should post after. Basically if you dont post for long enough, we just say you stood there and did nothing. Its alright though, its not like you'll die when your away. Whenever you can post will be good.

If you want to join our sparring session sure, your part of our team and the point is to learn eachother's abilities and skills. Im fine with it. Are you cool with it Claire?]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 pm
" No!" Ayumi shouted. She stood up and gripped Navi's left arm with both of her hands, half clinging to it. Navi couldn't help but turn a little red at Ayumi's protective reaction. "Are you deaf or blind or something?! You're hurt! Can't you see it?" she said pointing at his wounds.

She had a point, he wasn't really in top condition, but he still needed to do the job if he was best suited for it. Asukari broke his silence by stuttering something "y-you're going to do it,".
What's with this guy, he cleared the traps as fast as I did and now he's too nervous and scared to keep going?

Ayumi took a deep breath and faced Navi, " You know what...if you really wanna do it, then do it. So what's your plan? I'm gonna help you...if you need my help..." Navi sighed and gripped Ayumi's hand, a serious tone took his voice. "I DO need your help, because if you don't..." Navi stared straight into her eyes. "I will die."

With that he let go of her hand and walked over to the first set of wires studying them carefully. He slowly drew his sword and used his knowledge of traps to slowly eliminate the ones he thought were rigged. He was sure Ayumi would have his back now, although he was still unsure about this new Asukari...

Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:21 pm
[yeah of course I'm cool with it]

Navi sighed and gripped Ayumi's hand, a serious tone took his voice. "I DO need your help, because if you don't..." Navi stared straight into her eyes. "I will die." Ayumi was stunned. Her eyes were wide open. ...what...he will die... she nearly fainted when he said that. Ayumi shook her head. No! no! no! he's not gonna die! don't think about that Ayumi! she looked at Navi and took a deep breath. okay...here goes she took another deep breath and walked towards Navi. She stood a meter away from Navi and made a clone of herself. two is better than one... " so what do I have to do?" she asked him.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm
[You guys can skip me on this post.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 pm
[Giving Waffa a few hours, then I'll post]
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:51 am
Asukari saw the look on Ayumi's face as Navi said that. She was afraid of dropping Navi, she was afraid of dropping the team. He walked up to them and placed his hand on Navi's shoulder, stared straight into his eyes and nodded. This was a signal saying let her do it,
"you and I can cover her." He said sternly. He turned to look at Ayumi, handed the katana to her and nodded.
"do what you must, we are behind you." said Asukari with a grin,"I may look injured but this is nothing compared to what I've been through and I'm sure I can say the same about Navi."
He then stepped back and looked at Laruko, he was just standing/sitting [whatever you decide] and observing this scene...
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:38 pm
Navi had unsheathed his sword readied his first swing and was just about to cut a wire when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Navi turned around to see Asukari standing behind him.
"You and I can cover her." He said sternly. Navi's nose twitched with slight irritation. We all decided I would run point and as soon as I'm in mid-slice he comes and changes the roles?
He turned to look at Ayumi, handed the katana to her and nodded. "Do what you must, we are behind you." said Asukari with a grin,"I may look injured but this is nothing compared to what I've been through and I'm sure I can say the same about Navi."

"Your right, this is nothing compared to what I've been through." Navi started, hiding the annoyance in his voice. "This isn't the academy where everyone gets a chance to be a star. This is a life or death situation for our team. I'm the most familiar with wire traps on our team, so it makes sense that I should run point."

"...Besides" he added, "I trust Ayumi to cover me. She actually needs to watch my back, I just have to cut a few wires."

Navi turned away from Asukari and readied his sword again. If Ayumi stopped him then he would back off and let her do it. Otherwise, he would proceed through the maze of wires with caution. Stop holding the team back on your petty concerns, what are you, the team mom?

[Nothing personal Asukari, but I think it'll be more fun if my character starts of disliking you. Just to make things interesting for RP purposes.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum