Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The New Team 7

+3
Ayumi
Navi
Yukan Nara
7 posters
Go down
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

The New Team 7  - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Team 7

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:22 am
[Hey the rivalry's gonna be more like Natsu and Gray (from Fairy Tail)

Spoiler:
]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:24 am
[Hey cool alright. It'll slide naturally into place then. ]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:04 pm
[Given permission by Asukari and being watched by an admin I have to slightly Godmod this character. The following is Asukari: it can be edited or overruled by him or anyone else at any time.]

"Your right, this is nothing compared to what I've been through." Navi started, hiding the annoyance in his voice. "This isn't the academy where everyone gets a chance to be a star. This is a life or death situation for our team. I'm the most familiar with wire traps on our team, so it makes sense that I should run point."

"...Besides" he added, "I trust Ayumi to cover me. She actually needs to watch my back, I just have to cut a few wires."

Asukari watched as Navi readied his sword again. He was irritated that Navi was acting so rashly and now it looked like he would have to cover him. He noticed Ayumi had been standing still and staring straight ahead for some time now. Presumably, she was under so much pressure that she was paralyzed.

Asukari stepped forward to cover Navi in Ayumi's place. "Ok, when your ready", he said as Navi made his final calculations. I hope you know what your doing he thought to himself.

Last edited by Navi3 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:09 pm
Navi watched as Asukari moved to cover him and then took a deep breath. He had calculated this cut carefully and felt confident it was the right move. He came down hard on the wire with his sword and the wire snipped in half. Everything was quiet for a moment, then the other wires slightly loosened. Navi breathed a sigh of relief and took another step forward. He would probably have to cut about three more wires to get through the trap safely.

Navi noticed two wires together that were directly next to eachother and could be sliced with a single cut. After observing and checking for a minute or two Navi determined that both of the wires should be removed. Navi readied his sword again and prepared to come down with an intense force on both wires.

[Claire's Turn]
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:01 am
A small girl with fiery red hair and sky blue eyes dashed toward the training grounds as fast as lightning in order to meet her new team. I can't believe I slept in today! Sachiko thought in utter disbelief, her face reflecting her thoughts. Today was the day she would finally meet her genin team and finally be able to go on missions to help her village... something the nine year old found exhilerating.

However, unable to sleep due to her excitement, the young girl had stayed up as long as she could before falling asleep, in turn causing her to sleep in-- which brought her at her current predicament.

The girl continued to run toward the cluster of tall and lush trees ahead, before skidding to a stop when she saw something that eerily resembled a trip wire underneath her feet.

What in the world? Sachiko thought curiously, Why would there be a tripwire on the ground? Unless... I'm being tested! At this realization, the young girl carefully stepped over the tripwire and used her headband to direct the rays of light for her to be able to see the tripwires easier. Dodging them with relative ease due to her speed, the young girl made her way to a place where she saw a group of people.

That must be my team! the girl thought in excitement, bouncing up and down eagerly, "Heya!" the young girl called out in a friendly manner, grinning widely.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 am
A bead of sweat rolled down Navi's forehead. He cut the two wires apart and for a moment everything was still. "Heya!" the young girl called out in a friendly manner, grinning widely. Navi was startled and whirled around before realizing what was happening. "Sachiko? What are you doing here?"

His teammates had to be as shocked as he was, Sachiko must have just gotten genin rank and was fresh out of the academy. She was probably assigned to his squad because he had been her mentor before. Navi sighed and decided to deal with this situation later. "Just stay back right now, we're in the middle of a dangerous situation". Navi took a few steps forward, clutching the hilt of his sword. A couple more wires to cut before the maze was disarmed. Now he just had to figure out which ones...

[Asukari's turn (which will probably be done by me)]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 am
[Hey I'm back. I see we have a new teammate...that's great. Anyways Navi since your a chuunin now...does that means I have to do the chuunin exams alone? But the new girl is also a genin so that means i have to do it with her, right?]
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 am
[right, now that we have another genin, and yes claire, do it with her]

Asukari glanced at the girl that had just entered the area, probably just another random genin rookie assigned to the team, thought Asukari.
"Heya," the young had called out in a friendly manner.
"Sachiko? What are you doing here?" asked Navi, amazed. "Just stay back right now, we're in the middle of a dangerous situation".
Navi took a few steps forward, clutching the hilt of his sword.
"Wait," said Asukari calmly,"Don't step forward, there's a trip wire by your foot, just proceed from where you're standing." He was talking to Navi.
He then stood up straight and looked at the new genin.
"If I heard properly, you're Sachiko right?" asked Asukari. He new what he was doing was wrong, he had to concentrate and watch Navi's back, but he trusted Ayumi to wach him in the last few steps...
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 am
[Mkay]

Ayumi stopped staring ahead of her. She was paralyzed because of the pressure. She looked around and saw Navi. Right...I'm supposed to cover him... She then saw Asukari. He was just a meter away from Navi. He had a hard expression on his face. She saw that Navi had already cut some wires. She looked down in her hand and saw a katana. ...but...how did this...what happened? What's going on? She looked around, confused. "Heya!" the young girl called out in a friendly manner, grinning widely. Ayumi was startled. She whipped around and saw a girl. She was younger than her. Who is she? What is she doing here? What's going on? She stared at the girl. "What's going on? What happened?" she looked around, bewildered. She then looked at Navi, remembering that she was supposed to cover him. She remembered about the girl that just came. " hey I'm Ayumi. Nice to meet you" she said, not looking at the girl, not even glancing at her. She knew that it was impolite but she had to watch Navi's back.
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 am
[Claire, join the mission...]

A-rank: Murderer [Private Nkill]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum