Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The New Team 7

+3
Ayumi
Navi
Yukan Nara
7 posters
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

The New Team 7  - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Team 7

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 am
With a light chuckle Laruko smiled towards his team that was starting to learn about each other. Perfect, it had seemed the plan was too good. But ONE of them HAD to take the katana and lead the way. It had seemed that Navi was out of the league due to him biting the dust and getting bombed. Laruko still fiddling with his thumbs remained in place.

He smiled a bit as the genin tried to solve the case on who would take upon the katana. As the order would be set it seemed that one of them may would have to carry Navi. Maybe the girl would have to weild the katana while the other one carried the boy? Or was it the other way around? Time would tell, as the wires grew bored.

[Posting Order: Me --> Asukari Yamaki ---> Claire ---> Navi]

[[Not yet Raito, this is just the first meeting ;-) ]]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 pm
"oh, sorry" said Ayumi, smiling. She relaxed herself. "he's our sensei, huh? And yeah Navi thought that too" she said. She looked at Asukari. He was taller and looks older than her. She saw his wound. "its probably from the traps...if only I have some bandages, then I can probably help both Asukari and Navi" she thought " I can wrap up their wounds". She then remembered about the katana at her foot and looked at it and then at Asukari and then back at the katana again. "I have to do it! I can't ask Asukari to do this for me...I mean like he just came and he went past the wires alone...and...and" she thought. She looked  in front of her. The prickled wires looked dangerous.

Then suddenly, Navi moved. Ayumi looked around. "Navi, are you okay?"she asked looking worried. "Rush what?" he asked. "Uh...rush about the traps thing..." said Ayumi. "This is the first test, one of you must wield this sword passing through the wires. Cut the wrong one and damages may be fatal" said Ayumi, repeating the exact same thing that Laruko said."And then he rolled the katana to my foot" she said. "and I guess that I have to wield the katana since you're hurt and Asukari just came and he has a wound too and I haven't done anything so far. I'm only here because you helped me, Navi" she said to both Asukari and Navi, looking at the sensei.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:08 pm
Navi's ears stopped ringing as Ayumi explained the situation to him. His eyes narrowed sharply as she uttered the word fatal. Navi forgot about his wounds and all of his pain immediately subsided. His minded thought quickly as he took in everything she told him.

"...And I guess that I have to wield the katana since you're hurt and Asukari just came and he has a wound too and I haven't done anything so far. I'm only here because you helped me, Navi". After a deep breath Navi relaxed his body and contemplated the situation. Ayumi was right, Navi was the reason she had gotten this far, but now it looked like he would have to rely on her.

Asukari must have either been in a trance from his wounds or scared from the situation because he hadn't moved for awhile. "You don't have to do this Ayumi" Navi said while gripping the hilt of the sword on his back. "I can cut the wires and you can cover me, I'm probably the most well versed in traps of our squad anyway. I won't drag the team down just because I'm a little banged up."

It might have seemed like Navi was the talented hero everyone was depending on, but he would be relying heavily on Ayumi for support. Her vantage point would be able to advise him on which wires to cut and she might be able to save him if he triggered the wrong wire.
Ayumi's role in this would be more important then his. If I can't trust her with my life now, I won't be able to trust her on a mission either. This is a test of how well we can work together as a team.

Navi stepped forward and began to draw his sword, resting his gaze on the first wire.
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 am
Asukari snapped out of his trance as he saw Navi lift the sword. He grinned to himself, this new team he was in was quite confident about themselves and they most probably thought he was still genin. I don't want to break it to them just yet, thought Asukari, but Laruko might just give me away, oh well. Asukari stepped back, he planned to pretend to be the weaker one of the three, but if anything should happen that proved fatal he would react the way he should to help the team.
"y-you're going to do it," asked Asukari as he stared at Navi, trying to put a bit of nervousness in his tone of voice....

[sorry I can't post often coz my dad takes the internet connection with him to work during the week...]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:12 am
" You don't have to do this Ayumi" Navi said gripping the hilt of his sword. " I can cut the wires and you can cover me, I'm probably the most well versed in traps of our squad anyway. I won't drag the team down just because I'm a little banged up." Navi stood up and drew his sword, looking at the first wire. " No!" Ayumi shouted. She stood up and gripped Navi's left arm with both of her hands, half clinging to it. "Are you deaf or blind or something?! You're hurt! Can't you see it?" she said pointing at his wounds because she doesn't dare to touch them in case it will hurt Navi. " it's my turn now to do something...you went past the traps and helped me....and Asukari...well I don't know what he did but he went past the traps alone and he's in a trance or something right now so he can't do it anyway..." she said. "y-you're going to do it," Asukari suddenly said. Ayumi turned and looked at Asukari. oh he's out of his trance at last... Ayumi sighed and looked at her sensei. She took a deep breath and faced Navi, " You know what...if you really wanna do it, then do it. So what's your plan? I'm gonna help you...if you need my help..." 

[it is my turn now, right?]
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:27 am
[does it really matter coz I've been skipped a few times]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:30 am
[I think so...? I don't know. You've been skipped cuz they use the 48 hour rule. If you don't post for 48 hours we skip your turn and act as if your character stood still and did nothing]
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 am
[well then I request that one of you control my character coz I can't make use of the internet in the weak due to technical problems]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:39 am
[but that's Godmodding...]
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 am
[right, sorry, I thought it would be okay if i allowed one of you guys to control my character for a four day cycle]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum