Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting the New Kazekage Empty Meeting the New Kazekage

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm
Azaiyo would begin walking to the Kazekage Chambers as he had recently heard that a new Kazekage had be named in the village of Sunagakure no Sato. The Kazekage was a lady, which surprised Azaiyo as all the rest of the Kages were males, so this seemed unique. He would walk pleasantly to the Kazekage Chambers, closer to where the main entrance was as he would look quite formal, wearing his white dress shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes as this was rather a special occasion for him. Although Azaiyo was quite disappointed that he had not been named Kazekage, he knew that if anyone else were to obtain the title, Azaiyo would be proud, for it was a sign that there was another hero, or rather a heroine in this village. He would knock politely on the door, expecting to meet the lady for the first time.
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Meeting the New Kazekage Empty Re: Meeting the New Kazekage

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:21 pm
Amane heard a knock on her door. Finally, someone polite enough to knock. She walked casually to her door, dressed in her shorts and vest top, and opened it a little. "Hello?" She said, peeking out. Amane was still quite shy. She wondered who this could be, she didn't usually get visitors. But she welcomed him all the same. She opened the door wider and signalled for him to come in. "Ice tea?" She asked, retrieving two glasses from a cabinet and some ice tea from the refrigerator. She poured a glass, awaiting on his reply.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:31 pm
The door opened as a beautiful lady stood there before Azaiyo's eyes. She was very natural and polite, something Azaiyo very much appreciated in a person. Her vest top and shorts made Azaiyo think that he looked quite strange. It had seemed that this new Kazekage seemed to like casual wear, but also respected whatever other shinobi wore as long as it was appropriate. Azaiyo realized this as the lady was very polite and mannerful, offering Azaiyo a glass of ice tea. He would gladly accept the beverage placed before him. "Thank you!" He smiled in response to the nice gesture that the lady had done for him. Azaiyo would take a sip of the ice tea as he was forgetting something. "Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Azaiyo, and you?"
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 pm
Amane smiled at the man. He told her his name was Azaiyo, and asked hers. "My name is Amane." she said quietly. She thought about it for a second. " I do apologise for the informal wear, its incredibly hot..." she sighed, looking out of the window on the far corner of the room, where the sun was beaming down ruthlessly. Amane sipped her ice tea, leaning against her desk. "may I ask your purpose here?" She asked politely, a friendly smile dancing across her lips.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Azaiyo finally met someone who was very understanding and kind. Azaiyo felt welcomed as he had finished the wonderful ice tea this lady by the name of Amane had give him. Azaiyo could see sweat run down her face as it was indeed very hot as she described. Azaiyo would kindly give a fan to Amane as the sun was not only beating on her, but him as well. He noticed that after Amane had taken a sip of her drink that she would lean against her desk. She had asked what Azaiyo's purpose was being here at this certain moment. "I'm glad you asked." Azaiyo smiled, "Recently I had spoken with the elders of Sunagakure. I had told them about my intentions of being in this village. One of them was becoming Kazekage actually, but you obviously seem to be well deserving of that position other than myself. Anyways, the moral that I had given to the elders about my stories in entering this village was to be loyal and just to all people. Now that you are here, as the fine leader of our village, I should say the same thing to you. My main goal in life is to be a hero. I plan to put my life before others to make a difference in this world. This difference is to remake the shinobi world so that peace reigns over darkness in all villages. I ask that you support me in this situation, for I also plan on making this village better than it ever was. I sware if you allow me to do this for Sunagakure, I will do whatever you wish, for I respect all people. And to prove this I give you this headband. Azaiyo would pull the Silver Covenant headband out of his pocket and hand it over to Amane. "This headband is made for those who plan to make the world complete. Our duty is to only serve the people of this world with the best of our abilities. Azaiyo would conclude what he had to say as he would sit there, smiling as he would await for Amane's response.

Last edited by Azaiyo on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical Mistake)
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 pm
Amane nodded, appreciating his formality. "I'm sure you will do great things for Suna. And I am sure you would make a great Kage. Develop your skills, and one day you will be great. I can tell." She smiled. He did look the part, as well as sounded it. She knew in her heart that he would prove worthy of the Kazekage title, and if not, would definitely come close. He seemed confident, which was always a good sign. He had courage and would definitely be of help to Sunagakure. "Thank you for informing me of your intentions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need assistance." Amane stopped as he handed her a headband and explained what it was for. She smiled and accepted it. "Why thank you." She lay it on her desk softly.

{Sorry they're short, can't think right.}
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 am
Azaiyo smiled as he had never had a good friend like Amane before. She was a bright, supportive, respectful leader. He was glad Amane was so accepting to him. Amane would have a lot to offer to Azaiyo, which was indeed a good sign. She had stated that she would always have Azaiyo's back. Azaiyo could see his own reflection through this lady. "I will improve my skills, do not worry." he said, "When I return to these chambers, I guarantee that you will truly see the image of what you are imagining for Sunagakure no Sato. Take that headband and never get rid of it. That headband represents Sunagakure no Sato's future, a future of goodness and peace. I will leave you be for now, as I have to proclaim your word and succeed, much like you. You are a great friend Amane, if you need assistance as well, I will always be here for you." This was all Azaiyo had to say for now. He knew deep inside that everything would work out, and the world would shine brightly as Azaiyo would help eliminate all evil within the villages. He would gently take Amane's hand as he would kiss it. After this, he would begin leaving the chambers. As the door would open, marking his departure, he would turn back to the lady and smile. He would lightly close the door after as he had several more things to attend to before the return.

[EXIT]
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 pm
Amane smiled politely at him as he headed for the door. "Just call if you need anything, okay?" She said, holding a great amount of respect for this man. She closed the door behind him and sighed. It was great seeing people become more involved around here. She was thrilled that someone had felt they needed to come to her first, it meant she was respected. She sighed and poured herself some more ice tea.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum