Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

To Become Kazekage Empty To Become Kazekage

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:19 pm
Shin walked up to the door to the Kazekage tower and entered walking slowly up the stairs. He reached the door leading in to the Kazekage's chambers, he hesitated opening the door then he stepped in looking at the elders walking in to the center open floor. He dropped down on one knee and put his head down and began speaking "Hello wise elders I didn't wish to disturb you but, we need a Kazekage, especially now that this new akatsuki is rising. As the strongest shinobi left in Sunagakure I ask you to permit me into the position as the Kazekage. If you grant me this privilege I promise that the Village of Sunagakure will not be destroyed by any means during the Akatsuki's attack. I promise to fight with my life to make sure not one villager is injured." He picked his head up and looked at the head elder "Please elders allow me to protect this village for that.... Is my dream to lay my life on the line for Sunagakure." Shin continued to look into the eyes of the elders. A tear rolled down Shin's right cheek from his eyes, He felt a deep pain like he was the only one that could own the Kazekage title.

(I need a NPC, This is what Lost told me.)
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

To Become Kazekage Empty Re: To Become Kazekage

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 pm
Mekai would step into the building and stare at the one who would be named shi.."Actually, i would like to apply for kazekage.."..Mekai would gesture and place his Id down on the table of the elders. "I am mekai crystalisis. Past member of the volcano village. Then mekai would glint at shinigami " Did you know, That villages seem to be going under serious attack lately..look at konoha.., I request i do anything needed.., But also..Stranger, Keep in mind that kage isnt defending your village only, Its also about issuing orders, Doing paperwork, And forming peace or starting wars..I also request to become a sunagakure citizen.."
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:49 pm
Shin saw the look that Mekai gave him and smirked. He listened to the proposals of Mekai then stood up from the ground and turned away. He began walking toward the door extending his right hand. He grasped the doorknob firmly and twisted it to the left causing it to unlatch as he left the room.
[EXIT]
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:13 am
Mekai would sigh and leave, Following the one that would come to be known to mekai as, 'Shi'. Well either way he had been denied his position requested..Why stay in a place like that huh? Either way mekai would smile and head out with emerald again..maybe more training would be a suitable way of gaining a rank..

EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum