Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Meeting the Kazekage [Private] Empty Meeting the Kazekage [Private]

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 am
Takisho had decided to travel around the world, starting with a visit to Sunagakure, he had decided he would pay a small visit, maybe stay for a week or two. He would walk into the Kazekage's chambers "Well, hello there." He said, trying to sound friendly "I was wondering if maybe, I could stay in Sunagakure for a while? Maybe if I provide with the Kazekage with some back up, in case something were to happen?" He said, pulling out a doll. "I would like to use my special jutsu on you, a reincarnation technique which could allow for someone to be 'Reborn' in a way, it is a rather useful back up." He said, trying to get on the Kazekage's good side so that he could join Sunagakure temporarily. "Oh, sorry, I have yet to introduce myself. I am Takisho K. Senju, a wandering shinobi from the village hidden in the leaves, also known as Konohagakure." He said to the Kazekage, hoping she would allow him to stay in Sunagakure "I shall begin to use my jutsu now, I only need a small blood sample." He said, taking out a small, rather dull pointed Senbon, just sharp enough to cut. He would attempt to make a small cut on her arm, large enough to cause some slight bleeding, and small enough to be healed with mystic palm in a few moments. He would take the blood with his thumb, and write "living" on the back of a doll, and he would charge his chakra into the doll. This would all happen if the Kazekage would have let Takisho make the small cut, if the small cut was successful, then he would use mystic palm to heal it in a few seconds. "Sorry for causing the small cut, it was required for the jutsu." He said "I'll keep this safe, for when it is actually needed, though I doubt one as powerful as a kage would need this anytime soon, but who knows." He said "So, may I join Sunagakure?" He said, putting the doll away and then handing her a scroll about the technique, it gives basic info on what the jutsu does, nothing on how to perform it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum