Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

A new breed of ninja rising - Page 2 Empty Re: A new breed of ninja rising

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:57 pm
The blue hunter was always so geninue, when he spoke. Laxus had a way of speaking from his heart, not exactly a normal trait in a household of Nara but for Laxus it was his normal. Kidan watched as he began to focus,his determination on his face was clear as day. The guy knew how to focus is chakra in just a way or atleast attempt. The Nara clan knew how to use chakra for shadow manipulation but would he be able to climb the tree?He watched on as Laxus made the attempt placing his feet on the tree. The focus was there, he had to do it. Laxus began to walk up the tree. "Nice work Lax!"

Kidan then over heard the spat about how he was going to get a higher score on the test and eat his dog. Kidan groweled under his breath. "Your not eatting Dorro, you jerk. Don't even think about it." Dorro gave out a few barks. Kidan nodded sitting on the ground petting Dorro working through his thought process. "What can I do boy?"

'Arf..Arf Arf..Arf'

Kidan noddded. "I got ya, your right.Don't worry he won't eat you." Kidan placed his hands together enhailing slowly then breathing out slowly. His chakra running through him, the energy was massive. Or atleast it was for Kidan, he channeled it well focusing hard as he stood up he began walking to the tree, placing a foot high on it then leaning up and using the other one. Now able to focus the chakra to gripping the tree once more. Now using all his skill he rose one foot and placed it down this time his chakra didn't press but instead he focused more innternaly. That was the trick to the whole thing now taking another step. Now making momentum. His chakra was now allowing him to relax gripping onto the tree at will. He then began to walk backwards still needing to focus on each step, deeply ihailing exhailing.Kidan could only smirk now. Looking back over to his brotherin. " I know it's pass and fail, but they may rank me up clear to chunin. But it's ok i'm sure youll do just enough to pass."

WC- 375 1133/1000

CHAKRA TRAINING
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:46 am
"Damn! You're so awesome!" complimeted Laxus over Kidan's skill over walking on the tree. His eyes sparkle and as in finaly he started to jump down to the ground. He stroke the back of his hair with high right hand once again, smiling warmly giggling. "Nah...i'm just kidding. I won't eat Dorro, for some reason" said Laxus. He finally crouch down to the gorund and actually stood back up in the very next second.

Laxus look at the sun that's now shining on them. It's not that sunny and the sun seem to be beautiful. For the very moment, he feel like there's a road to the sun. He rubbed his eyes and it fade away, and all Laxus can do is smile. It might be true after all. Maybe...the two can walk in the road toward the sun, enjoying their adventure, achieving their goal, getting stronger...and most of all...Reach the sky. It sound like a joke for two kid roaming around the Ninja Era that's dangerous but with them alongside each other, they may succeed in doing that for real.

Laxus turned toard Kidan smiling. "Hey! I think my shadow is expanding. Seem liek a joke though. Just a little bit furhter and i can control my shadow woohoo! Oh and hey, i think the Genin Exam will take place in the very next few day. Let prepare for it with some fun time!!" said Laxus giggling at last as he started to run toward Kidan. It seem to be joy. It seem like the beginning...of the legend.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:30 am
Closed until we're given stats-
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:31 am
What the word count for both of you separately?
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:34 am
1133 each
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:37 am
Alright Approved +5 Chakra for both +5 Jutsu Points for both.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 pm
Genin Chapter
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 pm
Shinning up his new headband he couldn't stop smirking. The air had gotten to the young inuzukas head and he wanted to prove to everyone how much better he had gotten. Heading into the kitchen he held out a large bag and began to throw in everything he could taking most of the houses beef, ramen packs, emergency food, water placing it all in a large bag holding it up as well as he could until he managed to tie it onto his back taking a quick breather, he marched up to Laxas room and kicked open the door. "Hey! Wake up! Come on Laxas were leaving. Todays your favorite day, we start training as genin. We won't be home for well, i'm not sure how long but we have ten days until we report to our genin teams and i'm not gonna seem like a weakling so were heading out to the training grounds and training non stop for ten days. Now we gotta hurry, day lights burning."

Dorro woke up peppy as a young pup could hoping on Laxas bed facing the ninja. "Come on Laxas." Kidan said again then sighed."Go ahead Dorro." The dog sniffed Laxas foot then took a bite. Kidan waited a few seconds. "What are you?" Kidan asked amazed by the lack of responce.

0/10000

Thats right 10000 each. 1k is a day
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:41 am
"Laxus D. Nara, is it right? You shall now known as...The Stronge---" Laxus raised up his body and now on his ass, easing the pain in his feet from running barefoot yesterday. It can't be help, it was a do or die, since it's a mad wild old lady we're talking about here and Laxus pranked her.. "Ahh damn...and i was having a good dream. Thanks godness i didn't scream or dad would beat the hell out of me." said Laxus scratching his head. He just woke up from his sleep, actually it's who woke him up. He glanced at Kidan as he take out his legs from the blanket. He gaves a big yawn before asking. "Why are you here...? With Dorro?" He noticed the headband on Kidan's forehead, he glance back and forth a few time before noticing his headband. He laughed. "Haha...sorry, i forget that we're now a ninja. Haha, how foolish am i to froget our training schedule!" said Laxus laughing. He head straight to Dorro before fetching him to Kidan. He smiled. "Just a second" said Laxus.

He finally cracked open the door. As alway, he's in his black shirt, blue pant, blue scarf and the newly headband. He look at Kidan who has been waiting for him. "Shall we get going?" he asked.

____
Words Count : 222/10000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum