Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

A new breed of ninja rising Empty A new breed of ninja rising

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:18 am
"Come on where is he?" Kidan was waiting on the island playground laying in the grass. His best faithful companion Dorro laying on his chest. Kidan looks up to him. "I told him 3 o'clock, didn't I?"

'rah rah.'

Kidan nodded. "That's what I thought." Kidan scratched the little pups ear. "Ya know what Dorro sometimes I think I can only count on you showing up ontime. That's because ya never leave my side." He snickered as the puppy stood on his chest cirlced around.

'rah rah rah rah rah arrhh.'

"Kidan laughed leaning his head back. "That's why your my favorite." Dorro laid down seeming as if to take a nap. "Not a bad idea Dorro..." The pup suddenly rolled off him and began barking, nudding Kidan to get up. "Your all exited for....Oh HEY there you are you jerk, what took you so long?" Kidan asked looking up and seeing the outline of Laxus in the sunlight. "We've been waiting. How are people gonna know how cool we are if we don't train?"
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A new breed of ninja rising Empty Re: A new breed of ninja rising

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:51 am
Laxus breath deeply as he run. He run with all his might sprinting as fast as he can. As he run through the busy street people keep waving at him, but he only give away a warm smile but continue on running. "Why the hell am i late to begin with!?" he mumbled to himself as he run again. Finally he spot a figure of Kidan and his dog in sight. He stand firmly as breath heavily trying to catch the air into his lung. He led out a big sigh before walking in.

Laxus heard Kidan shouted at him but he can't listen to it clearly. His face start to become more cheerful and it start to turn into a smile. "Say what!?! You let me eat Dorro!?!" replied Laxus giggling, as he brush the back of his head with his right head. He show his normal expression with the D shaped smile that's like a grin and the eyes that nearly blink.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 am
Kidan makes a fist gripping tightly he growls at Laxus. "Grr...Laxus you jerk your not eatting Dorro. He's my friend." He huffed and puffed for a few moment while the dog jumped into Kidans pouch. The memeber of the inuzuka clan gave a light sigh calming down.

'raff..raff.'

"Your right Dorro, we came hear to start training to make the rest of the academy look pathetic, so let's get started Laxus. Or are you too chiken to spar me? I know I can be scary." Kidan laughed a bit.
Hero
Hero
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:43 am
"Oh right, i forget that he's our friend, sorry" replied Laxus again, brushing the back of his hair with right hand, giggling. It seem to be surprise for the like of him, the son of Nara. When talking about Nara, one would imagine a calm, intelligent and thoughtful guy. Not Laxus. He's straight forward, simple minded, and usually show his cheerful face. It seem to a coincidence that there's a "D" inside his name and his smile usually shape like a D. The cheerful face, can cheer up anybody. It's his special power...not fighting, not bribing, but the special power not found in many people.

"Hell yeah, we have a big goal after all. We're going to be the strongest...the strongest of all other. We're going to protect everybody we can protect, and we...we can Develop Hope!" answered Laxus with enthusiasm. He didn't hesitate, nor thinks, he just speak everything that popped in his mind. That's Laxus for ya. "Like hell that you can scare me off. I'm the Almighty Blue Hunter remember?" commented Laxus. "Shall we...start?" added Laxus.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 am
Kidan thought for a moment. "Alright. Well then blue hunter you should be fine with this. We will spend today strengthening our chakra. If we can use jutsu, te academy will be easy to pass." Kidan looked around seeing a few trees in the distance. They couldn't have been more then twenty even ten feet away. The hound had a large smirk on his face along with the chirping of his young pup Dorro. "We can use a tree walking technique. Once we figure out how to climb trees we can really push the challenege. Think about it, most students will be training on how to make transformations, which well be able to do, maybe clone. You and I will be able to fight from even the sides of trees."
Kidan nodded rushing over to the tree.

"See Laxus it's the easiest justsu in the world." Kidan began to walk on the side of the tree going up and then immediately crashing into the ground, not even climbing a bit of the tree. The small but quick fall seemed to take a bit of the wind out of Kidan. Laying on his back being embarrassed. "That was..just a slip."

WC: 200
Hero
Hero
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:53 am
Laxus listened to Kidan quietly trying to concentrate himself to listen to Kidan. It doesn't look that hard, but it's hard actually hard for Laxus. He doesn't like to listen to look speech as it start to get boring too fast. As Kidan spoke to him, he would get distracted by the environment nearby as he would look a little back and forth. Laxus is relaxing and he likes to take thing easy. He doesn't like to ty hard and stress himself, the key of being happy is not to worry. What's the point of growing stronger without happiness? People don't usually ask themselves, like all those Missing-Ninja who's training their ass off just to get their revenge. It seem pointless.

Laxus heard a sound of crush as he snapped himself from the nature around him. He did look a Kidan, but somehow he can't seem to remember what he said. What he know is tree climbing and Kidan failing. "Let me try, the Blue Hunter won't fail" said Laxus with enthusiasm as he dash toward the tree nearest to him.

He sprint longer than before as he get next to the tree, he start to walk on it. His skill doesn't last long, as he suddenly lose a grip of his leg, begin to lose balance and begin to fall over. He extend his arm trying to reach for the tree so that he wouldn't fall to the ground. His trying end up in vain as he's not quick enough, as the upshot, he crashed to ground. "Ouch that hurt. Just give me some more try. Come to think of it, you haven't tell me, the key to unlock that Jutsu!" said Laxus as he get up, wiping off the dust on his clothe. It's not as easy as he thought it would be.

Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 am
Kidan rolled onto his back feet,sitting up like a dog and watching Laxs try it. he attempt went badly for him as well. Kidan straightened himself out popping his neck. "The key?Uh well...I remember some of the genin doing this jutsu earlier and they said it was to send chakra to your feet but balance it out as a grip. To cling you to the tree.Thats what they said anyway, eh sounds easy enough."

Kidan stood ready to go. Dorro gave out a few barks. "I know Dorro, I got this." Kidan walked up to the tree now focusing. Placing his hands together to focus his chakra. Now placing both feet on the tree, holding himself on the tree for a moment. He lifted his leg and tried to take a step up on the tree but couldn't hold and accidentally sent his chakra to the bottom of his foot pushing him off the tree sending him rolling backwards. Kidan was now on his knees. Rubbing the back of his head. "Oww, why is this not getting easier." He stayed in place giving out a loud growl, rushing at the tree running up the tree getting a third of the way up before attempting to killing to the bark. Holding himself on the tree once again raising a leg to take a step forward onto the tree but collapsed once more.

WC-435/1000
Hero
Hero
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 am
[OOC: Hey, I just realize something. Tree Walking isn't a Jutsu >_> It's just a Technique]

"Chakra to my feet huh? Hmm..." replied Laxus upon hearing Kidan's answer. "Uhh...well...i guess i can do it one more time" said Laxus as he show another smile on his face. It's strange...really strange. A Nara who doesn't think far deep inside it. A Nara who doesn't use some time to think whether what they're going to do next. Laxus can't be Nara...Perhap, he's a special Nara. The one who gifted with high IQ and rather act than thinking. Maybe when some random idea popped inside his mind, he would do it regardless it's good or not. And that make.....a perfect child. The guy who has a ball to does whatever it felt right and has a smart brain. His action...it wouldn't fail so easily.

Laxus focus his chakra, to channel it to his feet. The feeling of the chakra traveling inside his body, soon to be noticed by outer part. He was closing his eyes a split of second ago, but not aymore. He flickered his eyes, starting to open it as he dashed toward the tree next to him. His face show determination, it's serious this time.

As he's getting closer to the tree, he extend out his hand to touch the tree. As soon as his hand reach the tree, he rub it into the tree's bark, as he give a quick boost sending his body up slightly like a real ninja. But the move end up in failure. He just wanted to try this move out as it seem cool and look professional. "Oh crap" he said to himself losing his balance. He reach out both hand to catch the tree as it seem successful. Not soon after that he direct his feet to stand on the tree.

He does it slowly, directing his feet to head forward on the tree, his hand still holding the tree so that he won't fall over. He start to get to his balance and releasing his hand. Finally...he managed to stand on the tree. "Hey! Look at this!" he shouted to Kidan waving his hand, grinning. The cheetful face doesn't last long as he start to lose balance and fall down from the tree crashing himself into the dirty ground.
___
Words Counr : 682/1000
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Kidan was still on the ground slowly opening his eyes to see the blue hunter holding his own and actually standing on the tree. Dorro then began to bark prefusly. "Dorro, what is it boy? You alright?" Kidan looked up at the dog still laying on the ground.

'arf..arf..ruff barr!'

"You think he's gonna wha-" Kidan then heard the 'look at this!' From Laxus, so naturally he looked up and in that instant noticed him balancing on the tree until like a meteor the boy was hurling towards the ground. Dorro trying to pull Kidan away got scooped up by the ninja from the island as Kidan rolled out of the way just in time. Laxus crashing into the ground. Kidan popped up to his feet. "You idiot,you could have crushed me!" He groweled then gave out another sigh. "Alright Laxus.." Kidan sat down next to him. "Before we run up that tree we gotta focus. The teachers at the academy said something about paying attention to our inner chakra." Kidan folded his legs now attempting to meditate. "We gotta...we gotta pay attention to our chakra..oh well suck." Kidan stood to his feet walking over to the tree his eyes still shut trying to focus on his chakra. He placed a foot on the tree then another and then took another step, now leaning his head down trying to focus extremly hard, until his chakra came down and pressed him off the bark. "Da-" Kidan hit the ground only from a foot rolling back to his feet. "GGRR....alright Laxus remember what I told you, picture,see your chakra. I managed a step, i'm sure you can too. If not...i'll just be the ninja of the family. HA!" Kidan said with a large smirk on his face, Dorro showing his teeth in a smile as well. "It's ok, you can be a cook or something."

WC-323 758/1000
Hero
Hero
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 pm
"Argh.." Laxus said to himself as he started to wipe the dust off his clothe. He turn his head up to look at the tall tree before stepping back a little further. Once again, he dashed straight off to the tree, trying walk on it but as expected it end up in failure. Buth this time he managed to grab the tree before falling down. He release his hand landing back on feet.

"Teeheehee...sorry" giggled Laxus. He trid to focus himself in listening Kidan this time. He wanted to learn the move, so that he could become a strong and worthy to praise ninja. He doesn't want himself to ruin the name of the Nara clan, one of the noble family. He wanted to walk happily alongside his friend, by doing so, he need to be stronger.

After listening to Kidan's speech, Laxus started to stand firm trying to focus his Chakra. He closed his eyes for a few second before opening it back. "Oh, by the way, we're having exam in the very next few days. We need to train hard so that we can pass the Genin Exam. We need to become a true ninja at all cost. And Kidan, wanna make a bet? In who's getting more score?" said Laxus grinning before concentrating once again.

He once again try to channel his chakra into his feet. He took it serious this time. His face shwo determiantion, if it's just some little thing that can't accomplish, he would be a pathetic ninja. He must shiw everyone that he's capable of doing it, as well as showing Kidan that he's better than him. Not in power, or hatred...but as a rival and friend. It's been sometime since then that Laxus seem to forget of it. It's vague but he still remember it. They made a promise. To become stronger, that they're friend, that they're rival, that they...look after one's back.

Laxus started to run toward the same tree as the one he did before. He tried to walk onto the tree, and he felt some kind of chakra laying in his feet and he's paying attention to it. He doesn't care about what ahead but focusing it in his feet. He try to balance it so that he wouldn't be so strong. He started to walk on to the tree, and as he get into proper place on the tree, he stopped. "I did it, Kidan look! I did it! See! I'm a better ninja now! Haha !!" laughed Laxus. "Oh and by the way...the bet i'm talking about earlier...if i get higehr score than you during the examn, let me eat your dog!!" added Laxus.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum