Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Meeting of New Empty Meeting of New

Thu May 24, 2012 11:47 pm
After gathering my gear I sat in a middle class area of the town. It wasn't to bad. It wasn't my home though so maybe it made me biased.I sat on a bench and watched the sunny sky,it was still daylight outside but the sky was always pleasant. As I sat there the amount of people in town died down and my sitting there grew more and more peaceful. I enjoy the quite and all but I love being around all the people. I took a deep breath and took out one of my kunais and lifted it up to the sky,the 3 points at the sky. "One day we will meet." I said in a normal tone at the sky.

Last edited by Hikou on Fri May 25, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i had to make it in the sand village instead of mist)
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Meeting of New Empty Re: Meeting of New

Fri May 25, 2012 12:00 am
Sameonna had just returned to the village from a recent mission she was tending to out in the western deserts of Sunagakure. She was jumping from rooftop to rooftop through the city, coming from the Kage's office, the third-story window mind you. To get out, she attached kunai to chakra wire, and used it to act as a rappel; swinging around the tower with each kunai hit into the tower. Landing, she would roll - and keep moving. Presently, she'd be about halfway through the more poverish part of the city. Infested with trash, and what appeared to be dead bodies scattered amongst the ground as her shadow glided along the earth below - her footpads reaching another rooftop shortly after.

Upon reaching the town square, about two minutes later - she decided to relax and enjoy the sightseeing, it had gotten to night time now after all, and the temperature was getting cooler. She removed the heavy cloak she wore to keep her body cool from the sunlight. There was no need for it now after all. She sat on a ledge - a large clock tower behind her. She gazed up at the stars, taking in the view. "Well.. I never thought I'd come this far.. Look at me now.. I'm a Chakra Legend, and I'm only a Genin.." She smiles, and a tear falls from her eye. "Thank you mother." She puts her head down, before shortly looking back up. "For what you've allowed me to achieve." She wipes her eyes. Ninja do not show emotion. Still, her eyes have not left the starlit skies above, meteorites slightly ablaze in the distance.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2012 12:10 am
As I was sitting on the bench,after finally coming back into reality, I realize it had become night time. My arm was up the entire time,pointing at the sky. "Man I keep losing track of time with the wonders of the sky." I said quietly to myself as I rub my arm. I stood up and began to walk around and watched the sky some more. As I walked I saw a female high in the sky. "I guess someone wants to touch the sky as much as I do." I thought to myself and smiled. I tried focusing my eyes on who the person was but I didn't recognize her,she wasn't in my grade level at the academy,nor any of the other years that I was around. "A different village?" I thought to myself. I stood there for a moment and looked at the sky some more.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 am
As Sameonna stared up, she came to her senses and finally stood, peering down. Using her shark-like vision, she could see a fair distance away, and noticed a boy that was just alittle older than she was. He bore the insignia of a Sunagakure ninja. She presumed he was probably a Genin, and judging from the chakra signature she senses from him, he has a fairly average chakra level to match his presumed rank in the ninja hierarchy. She became interested of course, and as always she liked to make friends. She jumped from her position, straight out toward the ground. As she performed a spin, she utilized her Water Encampment Pillar to exert the water needed to create a softening pressure, comforting her landing as she fell to the sanded dirt below. The water sprayed, and lifted her. She rode it like a wave to the ground, and the water seeped beneath the dunes.

She walked to him, still only 4'9", but dressed as a Jounin should dress. She looked like a child, however. Facial features not matured, due to the fact that she was only nine years old. Her blue hair waved back and forth, and her eyes focused on his. She smiled at him and waved politely. "Hello.. I couldn't help but notice you out here alone.. Its fairly quiet; as you can see." She scanned his body up and down. "My name is Sameonna Hoshigaki.. I'm not exactly from this village as I'm sure you've noticed.. I'm a recently promoted Genin from the Underwater Village. I'm here on a B-Rank goodfaith mission for the Kazekage."
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2012 12:29 am
I watched the girl jump down and I tried my best to sense her chakra as she did so. From what I gathered with my mildly bad chakra skills I saw a great amount of chakra in her. As she approached I smiled. She spoke her peice then I began. "Hey Sammeona. Im Hikou Inoue. You can call me Taka though." I spoke with a smile. I put my hands behind my head and looked at her. She was younger than me by a few years but even I could easily tell her Chakra was greater than my own." As you could tell by this here head band near my chest.." I pointed downards at my eyes. "I am from Kirigakure.Not really from here myself. Unlike you though I'm just here to see the sky. The Mist village doesn't really have the best view if you know what I mean." I spoke with a smile and kindness. I looked up at the sky. "The skies freedom is endless. Us men and women down here,we've been in a chain of death and destruction but the sky remains up there. It remains blue and beautiful. It's one of the greatest things in the world I think."
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2012 12:42 am
She smiled as he introduced himself. Although she predicted everything else correctly, it seemed he was actually not a Sunagakure ninja. He turned out to be a neighboring ninja from the Hidden Mist Village, Kirigakure. She laughed. "I know what you mean.. Its pretty foggy there.. Especially at night." She bowed. "Whatever the case may be, it is still an honor to meet you Taka. It is surprising to learn that you are actually from the neighboring Kirigakure village. I've made several visits there on my training regiment. I was under strict commandment of ANBU operatives."

She thought long and hard as he explained his feelings as well as his intentions. She couldn't help but have her mind warped into a third-party dimension by his words.. They were so deep and touching. She was speechless, but only for a moment. She admired his passion, that was for sure. "Well.. Uhm.." She cleared her throat. "I completely agree.. I look up and I don't see a sky actually. I see something much more.. Something bigger, more expansive and larger than we could ever imagine. Our minds are feeble compared to the comprehensiveness of the unknown and undiscovered.. Its a glorious ponderance, is it not? What I would give to see the world from another point of view." She smiled, big. "You seem pretty strong, you know?" She asked, awaiting his response.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2012 12:50 am
"ANBU operatives? How strong is this girl?" I thought to myself as I listened to her speak. "The sky might be unexplored for now...but one day..one day I will fly up there and I will see our world as the sky sees it. That is my dream. That is what I will work for. I will touch the sky,no matter what it takes." After my little speech I heard her ask if I was strong. I was kind of amazed,I never saw myself as strong. 'Strong? I really don't think so. I'm just a Genin of the Mist." I spoke humbly with a smile. "If any of us seem strong is looks like it would be you. You're doing B-Ranked Missions,me. I'm just lollygagging and here for a better view. You're gonna rise up through the world. Maybe one day when I reach the sky,I will already meet you up there."
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 am
Zachariah entered the village under the cover of the cool night air. For once, he wasn’t going to a village to mediate a clan discussion. He was just here on a break, visiting a childhood friend. She lived in the desert not far away from the village, but could not host him the night. So, Zach was in the village looking for an inn or something of that sort to sleep the night in. Town Square is as good a place as any he thought and set off for the square. His dreads hung behind him, the small metal “lags” hanging with them as he walked towards the town square. He was in a full suit, worn down to be comfy and practical, but still somehow looked nice. His goggles, with their many knobs and switches, rested around his neck. The auto-scroller, stashed in a backpack, help onto only one shoulder, the other strap hanging loose as he walked.

Zachariah walked into the square and caught brief snippets of conversation from two others. Things like "Genin from the Underwater Village" and "I see something much more.. Something bigger." He also heard things like "The skies freedom is endless" and "Maybe one day when I reach the sky, I will already meet you up there." He was interested in what he heard. He thought maybe to enter in in a jokey way, mention how, if he did reach the sky, he would pass Zach first, sitting on the top floor of a skyscraper. But, instead, "What is the sky but a vast emptiness? I do not wish to touch the sky, I could do that any day. I wish to touch a star. Pass the limits of the human body, the human mind; reach the unreachable, break the unbreakable, breach the unbreachable. I wish to touch a star, and bring it back with me, for all to share." He said this looking up into the night skies, his hands in his coat pocket, bis pack still hanging on by only one strap.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2012 1:33 am
Sameonna was listening to what he said as he complimented her on her accomplishments as a B-Rank mission performer, when suddenly an unknown voice had come from the outer area of a dark alleyway, a person standing against the wall. What he said was simply shocking, and actually kind of romantic Sameonna thought. The thought of actually touching a star seemed improbable but it was an immersible idea none the less. She looked at him and smiled. "You are quite the poetic speaker, if I must say.. You've captured my mind atleast." She scans him up and down and uses her sensory to gather what information she can without anyone noticing.

From what she could tell, he had a moderately high chakra level, one that is probably around half of what Sameonna had herself. That would mean he was either a really strong Genin, or a Chunin at tops. Judging from what she could see on the outside, he was a pretty subtle or stealthy ninja to say the least - as she didn't even notice him until he spoke out in the shadows of the night. She went on to introduce herself to the unknown assailant, bowing with utmost politeness. "I am Sameonna Hoshigaki, Viviane of the Underwater Village." Her mind went ablaze with ideas and opinions of the man, not sure what to make of the situation really. She had just met two potential allies in this gigantic world of chaos, more then she could've hoped for when she decided to accept the mission granted to her by the Kazekage. She couldn't be more pleased with the results of the day.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 am
I listen to the man and watch Sameonna introduce herself. I bow slightly as I spoke. "I am Hikou Inoue,of Kirigakure . You can call me Taka." I said with a smile. "From the stars though they cannont see us humans. The sky can see us all as clear as day. From the sky I can watch over my village." I spoke to the man. "How interesting. Three different people,from three different countries each meeting in one spot. A spot in which we all talked about the sky." I shrugged. "So what may be your name stranger?" I asked politely.

I looked up at the sky. Even at night it was open. Sure there we lights of the stars up there but the sky itself,it was everlasting. "We can never get rid of the sky. It will be eternal I believe." I said quietly to myself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum