Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Meeting (P.IO,NK) Empty Meeting (P.IO,NK)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 pm
Kumori Nara had decided to go to the leaf village to see if she could find someone to train with. She had heard that some of th best were in the leaf village and decided to find out for herself. As she approached the village gates she stopped for a second, she was kind of nervous. Her long red hair pulled into a ponytail. She was wearing solid black and had her headband helping her keep her hair back. She looked around her and took a deep breathe before stepping into the gates.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Meeting (P.IO,NK) Empty Re: Meeting (P.IO,NK)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 pm
Senba was walking around during the day. It felt great outside there was a slight breeze. It just felt good enough that he was wearing a white tank top and shorts. He lounged around the village gate talking to the vendors and such. Everyone seemed to enjoy his presence so it felt natural being around there. He turned toward the opening of the village gates and saw a very beautiful girl. She had long red hair put up into a pony tail. She was also wearing solid black. Senba though "She must not be from around here, kinda looks nervous." Senba smiled and walked up to the girl and asked "Hey your not from around here are you? You look kind of nervous."
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:27 pm
Kumori saw the boy approach her. First thing she noticed was his muscular arms in the shirt. First time a guy had approached her in sometime! "Yes I am from Volcano but I kind of wanted to see Konoha, my clan originated here. I am Kumori Nara." She smiled introducing herself to him. "This place looks a little bigger than I thought it would, so who are you?" Kumori asked as her hair waved in the wind that slightly blew. There were a few puffly clouds over head. "Could you show me around?" She decided to ask him slightly blushing.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 pm
Senba was surprised to hear the name "Nara" he has heard of the clan but never met anyone form it. He thought to himself "This outta be interesting. She is pretty cute to." He smiled at her and said "Nice to meet you Kumori, my name is Senba Utuma. I am a genin here in the village." Senba though for a second about her question and answered "Sure I can show you around." He smiled and motioned for her to walk with him. He asked "What brings you to Konoha?"
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:19 am
"I had heard stuff about Konoha and decided to check the place out for myself." KUmori answered as she entered the gates with him. He seemed like a nice guy and he had a decent attitude, maybe everyone she got to meet in Konoha would be nice. Maybe she would be able to find someone to spar. Kumori smiled at the thought. So far Konoha looked like a nice place. Way different from Volcano Village. "So where are we going first?" She asked Senba. She was kind of hoping that they had good food there she was beginning to get hungry.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:54 pm
Senba thought about it and his stomach starts growling. He had not eaten today at all, and was hungry. Walking down the street he saw a taco stand he usually visits. The owner knew Senba well and every once in awhile give him a free taco. He said "Well I am hungry at the moment. Would you like a taco or two? They are the best, and make them any way you want them."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:57 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum