Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 2:53 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10

E Rank Mission : FiFi Empty E Rank Mission : FiFi

Wed May 09, 2012 5:30 am
"Is that her house...?" Xzelaxer mumbled looking at a house. The house have some old design but it doesn't seem to be apoor house, it's fancy looking from the outside. Xzelaxer tilt his head wondering but there couldn't be any other house than this one.

Xzelaxer take a deep breath as he take a few step forward. He crack open the door to see an old woman crying. He look at her observing as he sudden rush to her. "Are...are you...the one who accept the mission to help FiFi?" the old woman asked still sobbing.

Xzelaxer's sweat drop to consider the cat name is FiFi. It's a cute name from an old woman. "Uhh..yes kinda" Xzelaxer replied.

The old woman observe Xzelaxer using some napkin to clean her tear. "Oh..i'm requesting for two people. The other should be here soon right?" the old woman asked. How rich can she be for offering 250 Ryo to two people for just a cat.

Xzelaxer's bewildered but he wantto keep up with the old woman's line, he doesn't want to waste such a mission. "Uhh-yeah, he'll be here soon" said Xzelaxer brushing his hair with his right hand.

Word Counts : 200/500 (It's actually 201 but i want a cool number :P)
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

E Rank Mission : FiFi Empty Re: E Rank Mission : FiFi

Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 pm
Evens was running towards the address he received.
When he finally arrived to the house and walked slowly towards the door.

He knocked on the door and opened it, his head was sticking inside the house and Evens saw Xzelaxer inside there.

Evens’ bright skin and dark hair and mouth covering doublet was taking all the happy away.
He saw the woman look frightened. ‘’Hello Miss, I’m Evens, here at your service’’ He said and pulled the doublet down, taking his hair away so she could see the happiness from Evens.

Evens saw that the Woman had lots of paper tissues on the floor, filled with her tears.
She had only one left in her hand and she just used it to blow her nose...

''It is your cat who is gone wright miss?'' Evens asked and looked at the woman.
She began to cry again and Evens walked over to her. He pulled a fine while silky tissue up of his pocket.

''Here you go miss'' Evens said while smiling to the woman.
She used the tissue all up and then replied
''Thank you very much. You can call me Rinkashifu. I am a bit old and my cat Fifi is gone. I only thought it was one person here to help me''

Evens looked at the satisfied woman.
''Ninjas are here to help'' He said while smiling ot Rinkashifu.

[231/500 words]
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen

Thu May 10, 2012 6:00 am
Xzelaxer glance at his so called 'partner' who just arrive. Judging from cover, he seem like a dark guy with daunting face and serious. He seem to hidden his face and Xzelaxer, himself can't figure otu what village the guy belong to. All he need to do is to follow his line and said something properly.

He look at the guy caring over the old woman, and he doesn't seem bad after all. He heard the man last word and it seem to be true. He chuckled. Ninja...what's the defination of Ninja, he doesnMt seem to know fully about itbut he hope to find it out one day.

At last, the mission seem to start as Xzelaxer pace out side the house expecting the guy to follow. When he get outside, he lay both his hand on his back while heading to the garabage spot where the cat mostly will go. It's a two people mission so he need to interact with each other and he finally speak after a long hestiation. "Hey, what's you name? Oh...and what village you belong to? One more...You're in what rank" said Xzelaxer glancing at the guy.

Word Count : 395/500 (Again i toss a word :P)
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 3:56 pm
Evens looked at Xzelaxer pacing outside.
Evens began to move and said to Rinkashifu.
''Fifi will be back soon, trust us''

He walked outside to Xzelaxer.
He heard a question from Xzelaxer's mouth.
''Hello. I'm Evens Arashi from the Kumogakure''
He said and smiled to Xzelaxer while pulling his doublet down so Xzelaxer could see it.

''I'm a genin. Training under the Raikage''
Evens said to Xzelaxer and looked at the forest.

''What's your name and so on?''
Evens asked Xzelaxer.

[312/500 words]
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 8:01 pm
[OOC: We're not walking to the forest, we're walking to the garbage side where cat are usually there :P]

"Kumogakure..!?" Xzelaxer mumbled in his mind as the word had been spoke. He heard that there's conflict between Konoha and Kumo, manynthings he heard. He hope that the two would settle down and bexome ally. It's just a matter of fate. Xzelaxer chuckled, as he heard the guy is training under a raikage. Again, he heard the rumor. The raikage is some strong guy from the infamous Uchiha Clan.

"Mine is Xzelaxer. One weird name though. Hidden Lead Ninja." replied Xzelaxer. He head his face up looking at the sky, and then glance back at the guy. "Genin." he added. Actually...it's one big lie. He's the new promoted Hokage, but since it's just a wild lucky chance, and he's not that strong, he prefer to lie.

Xzelaxer notice some kind of cat, eating a dead fish, only bone. "Hey! Is that FiFi!!" Xzelaxer rush to the cat. He's sad to see that it's not FiFi. FiFi is fluffy and stuff. "Look what i brought" Xzelaxer said bringing out two fish. "We will attract him or her, out then let capture it. Okay?" said Xzelaxer.

Words Count : 595/500 (Another word tossed like a boss 8))
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 am
Evens looked everywhere in the garbage side, he couldn't fin Fifi anywhere. He was about to give up, didn't knew why, he just wanted to stop looking for that damn Fifi.
Maybe it was hiding under some scrap metal or sleeping in the trash, who knew.
''Hey Xzelaxer? Where should we look?'' he asked him.

Evens was about just to stop searching and just walk back to Konoha, but he stopped by a voice.

[Short Post, i didn't knew what to do now ._.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum