Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

E-Rank:Fifi [Completed.] Empty E-Rank:Fifi [Completed.]

Fri May 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Name:Fifi
Words Required: 500 each
Other Requirements: At least two people recommended
Reward: 250 Ryo
Task: A woman in your village has reported that her cat is missing. The cat is described as being incredibly fluffy, white, and wearing a pink color with a bell attached. The cat's favorite hang out spots are in garbage bins and junk yards. The cat's favorite food is chicken.

==

The sun rises on a normal Sunday morning, Koroshi and Viper Uchiha are making their way along
the streets of Konoha, Viper is currently rubbing his eyes and yawning, Koroshi grinning wide.
Viper looks towards Koroshi and groans,"Why did you get me up this early?"
Koroshi looks towards him and blinks confused,"This is late for me, i haven't slept yet." He walks
off grinning as Viper sighs at his brothers abnormal sleeping schedule.
Before long the brothers reach the Hokage's building, outside they notice and elderly woman sobbing at the gate,
Koroshi rushes to her side,"What's wrong lady?"
The woman mutters between tears,"M-my darling Fifi, she ran away!' She finishes as she bursts in to tears once more, "Why did she
leave, i did everything for my snookie poo!"
Viper rolls his eyes at this ladies display of emotions, suddenly he is grabbed by his brother
as he speaks in a hyperactive tone,"We gotta find the kitty!"
Viper looks towards his brother with an annoyed look,"Are you seriously going to drag me along
on this pet chase?" Koroshi nods while grinning, he grabs Vipers right arm and takes off through the village,
"If I was a cat where would I go?" Koroshi mumbles to himself, Viper says sarcastically, "In a dogs stomach.."
Koroshi's hands suddenly covers his mouth, the sound "Shhh" escaping from his lips, Koroshi
releases his brother and creeps towards the nearest alley, something seems to be rustling around in the dumpster,
Koroshi leaps inside, "I got you ya fluffy little sucker!" Koroshi looks at the creature within his
grasp, to his surprise, this is not Fifi, but a large possum which hisses and snaps at him,
Koroshi pops up to look at Viper from inside the dumpster,"Viper look what I found it's adorable can i keep it?!"
Viper twitches, the possum being waved through the air as it hisses and foams at the mouth," Koroshi, were you dropped on your head when you were little?"
Koroshi thinks about this, "Not that i can remember, i have been crushing rocks with my skull if that counts for anything."
Koroshi replies back almost oblivious of the stupidity insult by his brother, his ears perk up,
the possum thrown through the air as Koroshi jumps from the dumpster and screams,"Kitty!"
Viper ducks as the large rat goes flying over his head only to hit the floor and scurry away,
with a sigh Viper follows his brother as he rushes off through the streets of Konoha, luckily they are out early,
if the streets were crowded then this would be a problem, Viper watches as Koroshi leaps through the air, his hands finally clasping around his target as fifi struggles in his grip
hissing, Koroshi hugs it tight pinning it to his chest, his hulkish like strength nearly causing the felines eyes to pop out of it's head, "Got ya kitty!"
Viper looks towards the cat unable to move in his brothers grasp,"Bro, give it some air or you will kill the poor thing."
Koroshi extends his arms and holds the cat in front of him and grins at it,"Time to get you home!" The two traverse the streets until they finally reach the Hokage's building once more,
the sobbing woman rushing to Koroshi and grabbing fifi in both her hands,"Fifi darling, don't ever scare me like that again!"
Koroshi grins wide at a job well done, Viper looks towards him as the lady cuddles her cat and walks off,"Can we go home now?" Koroshi nods as the two make their way back home.

Word Count:607
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum