Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

C-Rank Misison:Intel! [Completed.] Empty C-Rank Misison:Intel! [Completed.]

Sun May 20, 2012 5:03 pm
Name:Intel!
Words Required: 1500
Other Requirements:
- +5 Charisma
Reward: 575 Ryo
Task:
The Kage has received a tip that a evil organization has a hideout in
the village. Go undercover and find out where the hideout is. Once you
have the location of the hideout make a full report on the organization
and deliver it to your kage.

==

Viper awakens early in the morning, the sun at this point barely visible through the surrounding tree tops.
Viper sits up and looks around, his coal black eyes squinting as bright rays of sun enter his window, he looks to his side to see his brothers still asleep, he mutters to him self, "Lazy kids.." though to his surprise a shoe is flung at his head from the opposing side of the room which he quickly side steps, Koroshi's voice hollers out, "If you do not want me to use you for sparring practice later, you better shut up and let me sleep!"
Viper's head sinks lightly in his neck as he covers his mouth and creeps out of the room, he reaches the living room of the Uchiha's household and grabs his clothes he set out the night before, his white t-shirt,black pants, weapon pouches, tabi, and his black cloak, he proceeds to get dressed and finishes by zipping up his coat to his mid chest leaving his undershirt visible, the hood removed for the time being.
He fixes his hair with his hands and makes it spike straight down before grabbing his headband and fastening it tightly around his forehead, the symbol of the leaf being in the perfect angle that it somewhat shines in a stray ray of sunlight.

Viper exists his home and makes his way to the Hokage's office to see if any new missions are available, once there he views the mission board to find the aforementioned mission "C - Rank: Intel" and pulls the paper from the wall and reads over it, his eyes narrow as he reaches the part about someone hiding within the village, he mutters to himself "Oh, not in my village!" He places the paper back upon the board and pulls out a pen from his pouch and signs his name at the bottom to signify it is in progress.
He puts the pen away and proceeds to leap out the window standing upon the edge, he looks around and thinks,"If I was an evil scum bag where would I be..."
Viper leaps from building top to building top keeping his eyes peeled for anything suspicious, his ears perk up when he hears screaming coming from the east side of the village, he quickly makes his way over to the source of the screams to find a woman knocked to the ground sobbing, a man garbed in black running with a purse clenched within his hands, to this Viper smirks and takes off after him along the roof tops.
Weather this is the group hiding within the village, or just some random thug, he is gonna have fun either way, Viper leaps down from the building tops to land in front of the man just as he enters a shadowed alley, Viper's cloak gives him the element of surprise letting him blend with the shadows as he descends, he touches down and braces himself and lowers his body and brings his right shoulder forwards, the man in a full sprint is left to collide with the braced teenager and go flying through the air only to tumble upon the hard stone floor, the purse flying to the side.
Viper chuckles lightly, "If your going to steal, at least try and be smart about it and not attempt during day time." Viper slowly walks towards the man as he quickly gets to his feet pulling a kunai from his weapon pouch and pointing it at Viper with his shaking right hand,"S-stay back!" he says, fear filling his voice.

Viper's eyes narrow as the man draws forth his weapon, "You dare point a weapon at me, one of the Legendary Uchiha!" Viper's voices escalates in anger, "Who do you think you are you filthy mutt?!" With this Viper's image flickers in an act of super human speed, his body leaping to the right only to rebound off the wall to approach the man form his left flank, Viper's right shin slams forth in tot eh side of the mans head sending him flying a few feet in to the opposing wall, his lack of battle training causes this to go through as Viper bends down and grasps the man by the neck of his shirt, his kunai knocked from his hand and laying a few feet form him, "Now, what should I do with you?" Viper says with a sadistic tone melding with his voice, "Trash like you should not exist in the Shinobi world, so i am left with two options, turning you in, or handling you myself!" The man screams in fear, "Please do not hurt me, i have family at home, this was all for them!"
Viper stops for a moment, his eyes narrow as he lights out an annoyed sigh, his right hand curves around as he chops the back of the mans neck to knock him out, he proceeds to tie him up in the corner of the alley and throw down a red smoke bomb, this acts as a signal for the police force to investigate, Viper fills out a report and leaves it stuck upon the mans 4head before collecting the woman's purse and making his way towards her to drop it off.

Annoyed, he leaves the area searching for the group details within the missions specs, "Perhaps the Hokage got a bad lead?" Viper thinks, just then Viper over hears cheering from a run down shed near the village outskirts.
"It is us who will rise up and lead this world! It is us who will destroy all in our path! Rise up my brothers and join me in the cleansing of the Shinobi world!"
This, obviously, sends off red flags in Vipers head as he lands upon the shed lightly and pulls forth a recording device to capture the conversation, he peeks through a small crack within the boards to get a good look at the people inside, "Oh, you gotta be kidding me.." he thinks as he views the men inside, each one of them dressed in what seems to be uniform, a baggy yellow cloak and a turban upon their head, the men are all looking towards a man on a pedestal at the head of the group, they raise their fists and cheer his name as he speaks further, "We, the yellow turbans, have been in hiding for way too long, it is tonight that we strike Konoha with our combined might and over throw this village, Konoha will be no more after tonight!"
Having enough of their talk Viper would so like to bust in and beat each of these clowns down for thinking they could actually destroy the home of the Uchiha, but, he waits, there is no telling how many more are still out there so he preforms the Henge and camouflages him self with the roof of the shed, after a good hour of waiting the men exist the shed and head in to the forests, Viper watches each of the men until he views one stray off from the pack, he takes this chance and silently dashes after him.
Viper lands upon a tree branch behind the man and leaps upon his back chopping his neck and knocking him out, Viper places him against a tree and ties him up, he preforms the Henge two more times, once, to turns this mans body in to a casual bush so he is hidden, and another upon himself so he takes on the mans form.
Quickly, he rejoins the pack staying silent and observing where they go, the men reach a clearing within the woods filled with large yellow tents, what seems to be a small army mobilizing within each one.
Viper's eyes widen slightly, "How could the higher ups not know about this? I need to get back to the Anbu asap!"
Before he can follow through with his thoughts a man throws his arm around him, his breath stinking of alcohol, "Hey there buddah! It's been a while how you doin?"
Viper looks shocked at this but plays along, coughing first as he tries to duplicate the mans voice that he has the form of, I've been well, hitting the sake early today huh?" The man laughs and pulls Viper tighter his right arm nearly strangling Viper as he yells,"You know it! Sake is a gift from the gods and after tonight we will have all of it in Konoha, whooooooooooooo!" Viper narrows his eyes as he slips out of the drunkards hold, regrettably he must stay with in character, or he would knock this man out for even laying his hand upon an Uchiha.
"So is everything going according to plan?"Viper ensures the recording device from before is on so each of the events is recorded.
"Haha, you know boss man, he always has everything under control, it wont be long now before the spaceships come and take us back home!" the man says as if he actually believes this, Viper's right eye can not help to twitch as he slowly walks away,"I'll catch you later I'm gonna go talk with the boss." Viper sighs trying to rid himself of the stupidity as the drunkard runs off to yell at more of his friends.
Viper enters the largest tent to search for the commander as he overhears war talk behind one of the tent flaps in another section, Viper pulls the recorder out as they speak of where they will attack, and with how many forces, even their location is captured upon recording.
Having gained all the necessary info Viper sneaks out the back of the tent and vanishes within the woods quickly reaching the Hokage's office, he hands the recorder to the Hokage so the anbu can take it from here, whilst also including the location of the man he disguised in to.
He drops his guise and sighs, what a troublesome day, he waits in the office to hear how a counter attack will be made, and for his reward upon completing the mission.

Word Count:1,690.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum