Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiToday at 12:02 amMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 11:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 11:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 11:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 8:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 8:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
27 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

TBBS: The Ultimate Meeting

+7
Near The Arrogant
Z Ne
Swizz
Rain Ish
Kawahaga Niku
Jojo Kaguya
Site Administrator
11 posters
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

TBBS: The Ultimate Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: TBBS: The Ultimate Meeting

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:46 pm
Hakuzi, your post is wrought with errors.

To the left, a man holding a megaphone was on the ground staring in fear at something ahead in the trees. It was a large dragon with rock for skin and lava oozing out.

No, skin of lava, scales of stone (but this one isn't that bad)

To his right, several shinobi were grouped up. Some looked strange others familiar, some calm some battle ready. Nashua saw Kenal, Asura's son but not Asura himself. Nashua's attention was then brought back to the dragon. "Judging by the appearance this creature is unnatural, most likely created by a ninjutsu or a summoning jutsu, most likely ninjutsu though," he said aloud. He heard Kenal say they should beat the person who made the dragon up. Most likely futile. He also heard a ninja Nashua had been on many a mission with, Zee if his memory served, yell that it was normally peaceful. Highly unlikely.

So, you are here? Announcer --> You --> Me and J --> Everyone else? Then, there is no way in hell you could have heard all of us. The onyl way you could have stood a chance of hearing us is something along these lines:
_________Me and J______________________Everyone else
_________________________You
Announcer
With you halfway between Me and Blaine. This would have positioned you 200 meters away from a dragon, a distance you would have been physically unable to throw a kunai over, let alone have it still have enough forse to pierce into the dragon.

"Even if this THING was created by ninjutsu or a summoning, attacking the user would not likely help as it has already been created,"

There is only ONE jutsu that works like this, IWR. Your character might not know this, but i wanted to point it out for others.

So, all in all, you stood there. And did nothing. And you position can be manipulated by whoever wants to, as you contradict yourself.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:10 pm
Spoiler:

((Now since we're all low health and low endurance, and since we have accepted a d rank jutsu that paralyses for a turn Im assumeing the lightning bolt I sent running around will be more than enough to shock those of you foolish enough to place yourselves next to me. Now normally I'd say it wouldnt chain but really we have no idea what this jutsu is, its just a lightning bolt. So I'm saying its chaining, gg.))

She would eye it intently before jumping backwards towards the trees, possibly below the Aburame.
Kenal Reacted to the dragon by stepping back

((Since you were all rather vague and heard Jojo's speach im gonna go with you guys were near her. At what time you may ask, I'm gonna say at the time she stepped right into the lightning filled hive.))

Then he heard the female in front of him speak.

((She spoke after going towards me so that dooms you))

He looked into a tree next to him where he saw his teammate. He didn't quite his name. He could see that he could control insects so obviously he was an Aburame clan member.

((You never specified how far you were away so I will, and say its in the mass of bugs and lightning.))

((I'll assume Hakuzi aka Nashua was there too as he talked to them quite a lot, we'll ignore the fact that he thought he could throw a kunai two hundred meters, have that amount of wire AND fire would burn up rock that hasnt been disolved by the lava next to it.))

Well this was easier than he expected, one after another they just rushed into the mass of bugs and one after the other they were all electrocuted by the lightning traveling in the place. The dopplegangers had quite the job in front of them, they each held a meter of wire and began to tie up the shocked bodies in groups of two as they were still paralysed from the lightning jutsu. The paralysis would not last long, but long enough for the bugs to toss the bodies to the dopplegangers, the first pair was Kenal and Jojo. Both just waltzed into the wall of bugs and lightning, both fell. They were tied tightly together, by the one on the left. Then the right tied together Kai and Omega, the latter who had fallen from his perch in the tree soon after the bug wall was formed. Each pair was tied back to back their arms pinned down by the wire which was tighly woven on them. If that wasn't enough the clones also took out their doppl-short swords and held them at each necks exposed to them. Were they to move the clones would dig the swords in tightly, the fight was over for these fighters and Blaine would not accept one thinking otherwise. He withdrew his own blade and pounced down on the unconscious body of Nashua beating the blunt end of the handle into his face breaking his nose with a giggle. The bugs then withdrew to a five meters instead of ten and the lightning from the previous jutsu was gone now as the dragon roared in the distance. Who was left? Like he cared at all, he had taken out five people from just setting up his defense that was enough for him as he threw Nashua's body into a tree the bugs surrounding him had some part and cover his body as they had with the other four. Now like the spider he would wait for the others to fall into his web, after all it was only a matter of time now the boy thought to himself as he leaned against a tree lamenting the vigor in which the five had rushed into their doom.

((Moral of the story? Place yourselves better, now you cannot claim to change your actions because the hit is called since you all WENT into the hit. If you have any complaints please do not spam this thread but make another one, thank you and good night))
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm
I sit in the very back of the large group of ninjas, listening to the rules. I started of thinking about loopholes in the rules. There are loopholes in everything and with these loopholes I was planning on playing a few pranks.

When I heard that there were to be no killing I began to think harder. No killing? That limits me to putting a few people in the hospital. I was sure I can come up with a few pranks to do that.

The dragon emerged from the trees and I face palm. Why didn't I think of that? Then I remembered, I wasn't that good with any jutsu. In fact, I was still training myself to learn some genjutsu.
Dein Vinter
Dein Vinter
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am
Dein was standing next to Ecto while the announcer was shouting the rules. He didn't much like rules being the prankster that he was, but Dein listened intently to make sure he didn't break any of these ones. The one about no killing made him feel calm, he didn't want to kill anyone, and a lot of these people around him looked like they would completely kill him and he let out a sigh before seeing the Magma dragon come out of the trees and swore. "You've gotta be kidding me... I can't fight that!" he shouted looking up at the dragon, then to Ecto who also had a look of uselessness on his face behind his hand. "What are we going to do Ecto? Neither one of us are skilled enough to fight that thing, and one hit to me and I'll be gone." He said worried before grinning. "I guess this'll be fun." He said with a hearty laugh to encourage his friend, but deep down he was terrified.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 am
I look to my friend, Dein. "We just have to remember the basics. Substitution Jutsu so we don't get killed on the first hit, and Doppelgangers for distractions." I say as calm as I could. Deep, deep down I was terrified. I couldn't let Dein or the others see my fear. I would be labeled as the wimp of our village. With the history of my family, that would not be good on the Cross name. I look to Dein and try to muster up a smile. "The more we wait, the longer that thing has to form a plan to take us all out." I point out as I stand up and bravely walk towards the dragon.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 am
((The bugs are covering your entire body, this includes the eyes, ears, nose, etc. Also there is and Ecto's post will not count until everyone else has posted))
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm
((Yes, right to NPC granted by Lost))

The announcer was on his back, the dragon looming over him. His face was horribly distorted in a terrible face of fear. Then, it twisted into a smile as he stood up and brought the megaphone back up to his mouth. "So, did I give you all a scare?" he asked the crowd. "I hope so, because that was the point of this big fellow coming in the way that he did. He will be our master of ceremonies. Don't worry, he's totally harmless. Well, actually, I wouldn't say HARMLESS. He could probably kill you all if he wanted. So, be glad he does not want to." He said this last part, his mouth curving upward in a smile while he turned his head, and his eyes cirved slightly downward.

"Look, all you. I want fair fights." the dragon roared. "If anyone breaks ANY of the rules from here on out, you WILL be SEVERELY punished. And, that is all. I welcome you all to enjoy the festivities while I get started to making the battleground," he yelled, motioning with his head to the several stalls. Of course, he did not much expect them to have time to enjoy much, nor for there to be much to enjoy. Most of the stalls were medical stations. Then, with loud, thunderous footsteps, he descended from the large tree on which he presided, and proceeded to jump up high and fall directly on it, completely crushing it and burning the leftover debris quickly under his broad underbelly. He did this many more times, each time taking but a few moments, until there was a large, triangular clearing leading out from the forest to the vast plains. Then, with several large strides, it had reached its destination, where it drained a large amount of magma out of the area of its neck. This quickly started solidifying, as if he willed it to do such.

"The matches will consist of four people, on at each corner of the square marked off by the "points" of the trees and this rock mound. Teams will start opposite each other. You are in no way required to stay in this field. However, if you are not in this area at least once in every twenty minutes, your team will be disqualified. However, I doubt any of these fights will last quite so long. You may now select your teams." With that, the dragon Stepped onto the semi-molten mound he had just created. To the skilled observer, it would be obvious that he had already regained the lava he had lost to make the mound.

"Well, come on, everyone!" the announcer yelled. "Pick a team so we can get started!!!"

Battlefield:
Courtney Ikari
Courtney Ikari
Citizen

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:59 pm
Hikari, representing Kirigakure like many other ninja, listened to the rules. She heard collective mutters and groans when the announcer said no killing. Really people? You can't go one day, no not even a day, without bloodshed? Wow.... She thought, rolling her eyes. And out of all these people I have to pick a partner? Ehhh do I have to? I mean, all I see are people who really wanted to kill. And they aren't what I call ideal partners, no offense... As she had been thinking, she had been subconsciously moving. Before she could sop herself she bumped into a guy who was stretching. "Sorry!" She said, looking up at the guy, he was a few inches or so taller than her.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 pm
Gaignun heard what the huge dragon was saying, as he was viewing them all fighting each other. He raised an eyebrow, as he sighed and nodded at the rules being stated. "I still need to find a comrade. Hopefully one with a little bit of sense. One with a little self control too."

Gaignun sighed, as he was bumped into. He turned around and saw the girl, as he raised an eyebrow. "Wow, it seems we meet again. You must be stalking me. Just kidding."

Gaignun looked at her, then looked at the rest of the competition, as he sighed. "You are the only one here who is a blood thirsty maniac, so how about joining me as a comrade in combat?" Gaignun asked her as he sighed and jumped up and don getting ready for battle.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum