Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaikos Blossom
Kaikos Blossom
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Plum Tree Garden
Mission Record : Kai's Blossoming Career
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

Fast times at Kirigakure Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fast times at Kirigakure Academy

Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:19 pm
Jiraijin sidled up to Kai as they travelled to the field trip and asked if Kai thought there would be some twist to the lesson in the day ahead. Kai didn’t break stride but answered. “It’s best to assume that every lesson has a twist or a trap. If you treat everything as a test or a trap you will be surprised when they are sprung on you.” Kai was uncertain whether the watching his back suggestion was a joke, an insult or an unfortunate turn of phrase, Kai’s perception of the language use was further complicated when Jiraijin asked how he lost his eyes. Kai respected the bluntness of the question and it was refreshing to him that the other student did not tip toe around him. Kai did not sense any malice and simply shrugged his shoulders as he responded. He recalled the flashes of memory, replaying them in his head as he often had whilst meditating. He considered his answer carefully before replying, in a detached tone of voice, as though reciting a report than reliving the events.

“I was young, 3 maybe 4 years old. We were travelling somewhere but I don’t remember where or if they even told me. We were attacked by a ninja. Their headband was worn on their belt, the symbol of the village completed scratched away with dozens of lines. They wore a mask much like the hunter nin and anbu wear. The mask was worn and cracked in places, the white fading and dirty. Clothes were worn and dark but their weapons were sharp and clean, the blade reflected the light strangely as my parents were cut down. One of them or maybe both fought back, there was flashes of pink light and smell of plum blossoms as the blades clashed. The smell faded and the sound of blades stopped clashing, I took my hands form my eyes and saw them lying on the ground and the figure approaching me, flicking blood from the blade. I think they were panting slightly, perhaps they had been wounded in the fight  but I don’t know for sure. The blade flashed again and I felt someone different pull me backwards. The blade edge was the last thing I ever saw, I remember it as though it was moving slowly, hovering before my eyes. Then there was pain and since then darkness.”

He walked a few more steps in silence before continuing. “I was lucky though, if Hana hadn’t been there I would have been killed and its better to have some chance at vengeance than none at all. They might be dead by now, or retired or even joined a village again. It doesn’t really matter in the end, I wouldn’t recognise them if they walked past me in the street. I can kill their kind perhaps and that will have to be enough for now.” He paused again for a moment. “I was told they killed them for money, a bounty on their head. I don’t really remember their faces all the time and sometimes I wonder if I even remember how colours really look. I am told the twilight is beautiful but I don’t actually remember ever seeing one. Everyone has their own problems though so I try not to dwell on it too much. Why waste time on what I cannot change when my efforts can improve things I can change.”

Kai reached out his hand confidently, patting Jiraijin precisely on the shoulder as though he knew precisely where it was as they walked. He turned his scarred face to the other student and smiled that wide empty grin. “ I don’t want you to think I am cruel or unkind. I just see things differently perhaps. And as to your earlier offer, I would be happy to watch you back and feel better knowing that you are watching mine.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kai stood with Jiraijin in a small of island of clam surrounded by panicking students as they dealt with non existent foes. “Yes, sight based genjutsu do not work as well when a target is blind, though I did hear the skittering though there were no particular scents that stood out. If beetles the size of dogs were attacking I would certainly feel their vibrations on the ground and the displacement of the air as they approached. As my senses were conflicted I determined one of them was being manipulated and so I broke free of the genjutsu. It seems you also figured it out rather quickly and we are not the only ones.” He gestured with his head towards the approaching Ichikai a moment before she called out and joined them both.

[Exit]

WC: 800  TWC: 4753

Claiming mission rewards:
- 3000 ryo
- +15AP

Memorizing chakra signatures of Ichikai Uchiha and Jiraijin Hozuki with chakra sensory
Claiming Stats:
+ 47 Speed

Claiming primary speciality:
-  Bukijutsu - free upon reaching D-rank (Primary)

Claiming WC: 4753

- Genjutsu Release - 250 - 250/4753
- Water Release: Water Replacement - 500 - 750/4753
- 660 wc towards One Handed Seals 2000/2000 - 1,410/4753
- Speciality: Sensory [secondary] - 2000/2000 - 3,410/4753
- Mark Seal -250/250 - 3660/4753
- Mark Tracking - 1000/1000 -4660/4753
- 93 wc towards Total Concentration Breathing [Incomplete] 93/2,500 - 4753/4753

Last edited by Kaikos Blossom on Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Jiraijin Hōzuki
Jiraijin Hōzuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : God of the Tides
Mission Record : The Quest to Glory
Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 13550

Fast times at Kirigakure Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fast times at Kirigakure Academy

Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:36 pm
Kai spoke about traps and agreed with his conclusions about the day, everything was going to be a trap, it made the most sense. It was better to be prepared for the inevitable consequences of battle when in these sort of environments than it would be out in the field. He mirrored the opinions of Ichikai and Kai from the lesson before, he was always a step behind but it was easy to notice that it didn’t bother him. Instead he wore it like a badge of honour - he met everything head on with no second thoughts the mist would of devoured him in that first lesson but he took it head on anyway, today he would do the same he was sure. ”Glad you agree friend, I’d better watch out for ya intellectual skills.” Jiraijin continued to walk to the lesson, listening to the guy speak bout the experience with interest.

It could be argued that most would feel some kind of sympathy for the guy, as a kid he had an entire sense taken from him. He couldn’t imagine not being able to see, the sky, the rain. Jiraijin looked to Ichikai too, holding for a moment before looking back to Kai. ”Tell ya what Kai, that sounds like a really shit time” Jiraijin could have come across as someone who didn’t really care, but truly this was his way of showing it. A lack of sympathy not to be associated with his empathy. ”Guess there’s an upside though. Don’t have to see these useless shits” he gestured to the other students, looking back to Kai to see if would laugh, oddly though Jiraijin didn’t consider that Kai wouldn’t see who he was pointing to.

With that being lost on him, he smiled when Kai caught his back. ”Good to hear it. Alright I’m off to learn about some mushrooms, hopefuly a soup.” Jiraijin waved and started to jog away, he stopped to turn before heading off again. ”Let’s get a drink after this, it’s on me.”

———————

The three of them stood together at the end of the class, Ichikai and Kai both finishing before him as expected. He rubbed his forehead, confused and looking around at the other students. Jiraijin felt a want to help them,  but instead laughed under his breath as they looked so terrified. Happy with the mission at hand being complete he nodded to the others, gesturing to get out of there.

”You’re both nerds. I just woke up and realised that I had been attacked earlier. Can’t trap me with the same technique twice, that woman though… I’ve got a bone to pick with her” Jiraijin bit his lip, looking around to see if he could see her.

With the missions complete and new friends gained, Jiraijin was proud to say he was ready for the exams. He only hoped he would pass them the first time around. ”C’mon let me leave them to waste there energy, I need a drink.” Jiraijin clearly didn’t mean his water skin, as he had downed that a few moments before, he was clearly a Hozuki through and through.

WC: 525
TWC: 3909

+39 Vigor -: 68 + 39 = 107
+17 AP
+ 3500 Ryo
+ 3 E Rank Missions [2x Arc]

Body Flicker Techique 500/500
Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field 1100/1100
Ninjutsu Amplifier 500/500
One Handed Seals 1809/2000
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:31 pm
Jiraijin Hōzuki wrote:

WC: 525
TWC: 3909

+39 Vigor -: 68 + 39 = 107
+17 AP
+ 3500 Ryo
+ 3 E Rank Missions [2x Arc]

Body Flicker Techique 500/500
Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field 1100/1100
Ninjutsu Amplifier 500/500
One Handed Seals 1809/2000

Approved
Ichikai Uchiha
Ichikai Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page :
Mission Record : ????

Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:30 pm
━━━━━━〣 Ichikai Uchiha 〣━━━━━━
”Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick. A shadow on the wall”

Ichikai listened to the story of Kaikos and his eyes, the trauma that he must have undergone was something that made her sick to her stomach. Ichikai had to reach an arm out to touch him on the shoulder in comfort, she would have done it for anyone. But for someone she had shared lessons with, she would already start to feel close to them both. This was the kind of injuries that she wish she would eventually be able to heal. Ichikai was confident that with study over time she would be able to heal his eyes or atleast be there to stop this happening to anyone she would care about. Ichikai thought back to Kai’s question about why she was in the Academy, it felt like this was a natural answer to that query. Ichikai smiled, knowing that the pieces were coming together.

”You poor thing. I’d like to know more about this Hana?”

Jiraijin spoke next, bluntly saying how bad of a situation it was. Ichikai was almost annoyed, but he was right. It really was a bad time. His joke on the other hand, she simply shook her head in his direction. Ichikai watched them both, A friendship seemed to be blossoming between the two of them, maybe that’s exactly what they both needed. Jiraijin held a look to Ichikai, which she kept herself looking back, she wondered why he was looking at her like that, but gave it no extra time as the group split up to do the training today.

━━━━━━

After that, the mission was over and they had come back together as a group. The rest of the class seemed to be in turmoil but at the centre of the storm were the three of them. They spoke shortly and Jiraijin recommended they go and get a drink.

”Don’t have to ask my twice, I’m with you.”

She looked to Kai, if he didn’t voluntarily go along side them she would try her best to drag him along.

| End |

| WC: 336 | TWC: 2656 |

Ichikai Uchiha - WC Claim:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:40 pm
Kaikos Blossom wrote:

[Exit]

WC: 800  TWC: 4753

Claiming mission rewards:
- 3000 ryo
- +15AP

Memorizing chakra signatures of Ichikai Uchiha and Jiraijin Hozuki with chakra sensory
Claiming Stats:
+ 47 Speed

Claiming primary speciality:
-  Bukijutsu - free upon reaching D-rank (Primary)

Claiming WC: 4753

- Genjutsu Release - 250 - 250/4753
- Water Release: Water Replacement - 500 - 750/4753
- 660 wc towards One Handed Seals 2000/2000 - 1,410/4753
- Speciality: Sensory [secondary] - 2000/2000 - 3,410/4753
- Mark Seal -250/250 - 3660/4753
- Mark Tracking - 1000/1000 -4660/4753
- 93 wc towards Total Concentration Breathing [Incomplete] 93/2,500 - 4753/4753

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:41 pm
Ichikai Uchiha wrote:

| End |

| WC: 336 | TWC: 2656 |

Ichikai Uchiha - WC Claim:

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum