Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:22 amHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 3:21 amHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 8:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 8:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 7:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 6:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 5:27 amHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 1:58 amCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 1:22 amIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryusame Namito
Ryusame Namito
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryusame Namito
Mission Record : Ryusame Namito
Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10050

Kirigakure Academy: Bootcamp Empty Kirigakure Academy: Bootcamp

Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:33 am
Mission Name: Kirigakure Academy: Bootcamp
Mission Location: Kirigakure Academy

Challenges: None
Task:

It’s the first day of this intake of classmates, there are young and there are old. There are those who deserve to be here and those who want to be here. The next generation is here and you are a lighthouse in the mist.

Get signed up, introduce yourself to your peers and prepare for your Academy Studies!

By the end of the day you should be able to explain the below

• Who are you?
• Why you are at the Academy?
• What you wish to learn?
• Why should we invest in you?
• Who are the Hunter Nin?

Please report your findings and return to my desk, without me catching you submit the report.

Word Count Requirement: 500
Reward:1000 Ryo / 5 AP

Character Requirements: Kirigakure Academy Student
Character Exclusive:
Ryusame Namito
Ryusame Namito
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryusame Namito
Mission Record : Ryusame Namito
Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10050

Kirigakure Academy: Bootcamp Empty Re: Kirigakure Academy: Bootcamp

Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:00 am
Ryusame was nervous as he walked into the classroom. Instinctively he tried to find a seat near the back of the class, but they had long since been taken. Hardly surprising, he thought. The only ninja comfortable with their backs to a wall are the strong and stupid. He settled on a spot near the line of windows covering one wall and sat down quickly. The sound of his heartbeat filled his ears, and in an attempt to calm his nerves he turned his attention to the soft gray mist outside.

He had just about worked the nervous knot of energy out of his system when he realized that someone was handing him a piece of paper. With a start he realized that he had lost track of time, and at some point the instructor had arrived. Around him the classroom was bustling with activity, reminding him of a swarming ant colony. The student ahead of him spun in his chair and gave his name, but said it too quickly for Ryusame to catch.

"Ryusame," he mumbled. "Ryusame Namito-" but the boy had already turned away. He blew out a short breath and looked around again. This was being repeated across the room in various iterations. A few kids seemed to be genuinely interested in talking to each other but the bulk were making the minimum effort before turning back to the page. Following their lead he leaned over and introduced himself to the girl in the chair beside him. She seemed more annoyed than anything, but she gave him her name before turning back to the report.

Ryusame looked over the page. Most of the questions seemed simple enough.

Ryusame Namito.
I wish to become a ninja of the Hidden Mist.
I've heard stories of ninja who wield puppets in battle. I want to learn how that would work.

The fourth question stopped him cold. He had assumed that the village would be studying them, weighing their strengths and weaknesses to ensure that they would add to the military might of Kiri, but he hadn't anticipated being confronted this directly or this early in his career. Around him other students were getting up from desks. He felt the pressure beginning to rise.

I would give anything for the village, he wrote, then quickly erased it. It was true, but what did he have to give? His blood ran cold in his veins. Three more students shuffled to the front of the class, prompting the teacher to call from the back of the room.

"Really? Without even checking your blind spots? Out in the hall. You can try again next month." The instructor moved to them in a blur that Ryusame couldn't follow, swatting the papers from their hands and scattering them on the floor. So we're not supposed to get caught, he mused, wishing that he had been paying closer attention. Turning his head ever so slightly he watched the instructor resume his patrol around the classroom, winding between the chairs seemingly at random.

In sudden burst of inspiration and daring Ryusame jotted down his answer. Because I'm smarter than most ninja, and I'll learn whatever you teach me. Feeling somewhat better he went on to the last question. The Hunter Nin are the best of the best, the elite members of the Mist ANBU that track down criminals and Missing Nin. Every child in Kiri knew that, and most of them dreamed of joining their ranks someday.

Ryusame looked up again. The instructor was moving towards a knot of students that was pretending to study the artwork on the far wall. As he watched the girl beside him made a break for it, moving with a speed and silence that he knew he could never match. She was a half dozen paces away when the instructor whirled around, flinging a kunai into the desk before her. "Better, but not good enough."

To Ryusame's surprise she didn't leave the room, instead taking the nearest seat and returning to the paper as though she had forgotten to write something down. The instructor smirked and turned his attention back to the group that had been sidling along the wall. I'll never be half as stealthy as her, he thought. But maybe I don't need to be. He pushed himself awkwardly up from his seat and shuffled down the row. "Ah, excuse me, uh...." He wished that forgetting her name had been an act, but it was just nerves.

Halfway to her he tripped, stumbling to one knee. In that moment he plucked one of the fallen reports from the ground, trying to make his motions as smooth as possible. The girl looked at him in something between anger and confusion, but he stood up and moved towards her, sitting down in a recently vacated spot that put her between the instructor and himself. "I was wondering, what characters do you use to spell your name? I've seen it spelled a couple different ways." As he asked he placed both reports in from of her and whispered. "I'll distract him. Try again, and take mine with you."

His classmate scowled but played along, scrawling a pair of characters on the back of the extra sheet. She thrust it back at him, sliding his report over her own as she did. "Now leave me alone. I'm trying to remember the answer." Fighting a grin he took the paper back and went back to his seat. He took a few minutes to study the back, pretending to memorize the name, then turned the sheet back over and frowned at the last question. When he thought he had put enough effort into the ruse he got up and walked over to the teacher.

"I'm sorry, sensei?" The instructor looked at him coolly, his eyes flat and emotionless. Ryusame felt the fear shoot through him again but pressed on. "I, uh, I have a question about the wording here." For the next several minutes he stammered on, ignoring the incredulous looks from his nearest classmates and the quiet sniggering coming from behind him. His instructor waited patiently for him to finish, then corrected his contrived confusion.

"One more thing," he added as Ryusame made to go back to his chair. "I'll give you credit for that this time, but your execution was sloppy. I'll expect better from you in the future."

Ryusame felt his face flush. "Of, of course, sensei."

The instructor waved distractedly at the door. "You're dismissed."

[EXIT]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLAIMS
Word Count: 1,083/500
Improvements:
Vigor +10: 1000/1000

Total Stat Cost: 1,000 Words

Jutsu-Transformation Technique: 250/250
Jutsu-Clone Technique: 250/250
Jutsu-Substitution Technique: 250/250
Jutsu-Raiton: Sparks: 250/250

Total Jutsu Cost: 1,000 Words

Rewards: 1,000 Ryo, +5 AP
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Kirigakure Academy: Bootcamp Empty Re: Kirigakure Academy: Bootcamp

Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:10 am
Ryusame Namito wrote:
[EXIT]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLAIMS
Word Count: 1,083/500
Improvements:
Vigor +10: 1000/1000

Total Stat Cost: 1,000 Words

Jutsu-Transformation Technique: 250/250
Jutsu-Clone Technique: 250/250
Jutsu-Substitution Technique: 250/250
Jutsu-Raiton: Sparks: 250/250

Total Jutsu Cost: 1,000 Words

Rewards: 1,000 Ryo, +5 AP

Approved!