Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Kirigakure Tool No More Empty A Kirigakure Tool No More

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:13 pm
Hinza walked to the bridge leading away from the Land of Waves knowing he would never return unless to destroy this village he would now be a demon in the whole missing ninja world he jumped up on top of the post's on the outsides of the bridge. He slapped his hands together forming mist around the bridge so he could escape with ease. He then crossed the bridge and disappeared out into the main lands of the shinobi world."I hope they don't come after me for I will fight to my very death to leave this dreaded land." He continued on sprinting out of the village.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A Kirigakure Tool No More Empty Re: A Kirigakure Tool No More

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 am
Nietzsche was off on his morning walk to the seashore, but on the way there he saw something odd: a bridge covered in mist with a person disappearing into it. Nietzsche instantly recognized the mist as the hidden mist technique, because he himself had used and seen it many times. It struck him as odd that the bridge be surrounded by mist. He figured that the ninja he saw sprinting away was in some kind of trouble or was being pursued by a foe. So naturally Nietzsche went to investigate, as a battle so close to the village could never be good and it was his duty as a shinobi of the mist to quell any fight occurring too close to town. He sent out a crow clone in front of him into the mist and over the bridge. While he himself followed behind so as to not fall straight into any battle that may be occurring. The clone went ahead and quickly caught up with the ninja who Nietzsche had seen run into he mist not too long ago. “Hey are you ok? I saw you running so I assumed you were in trouble.” The clone yelled out as it easily kept pace with the other shinobi matching him stride for stride. The real Nietzsche on the other hand noticing that the ninja seemed to be alone began to catch up with his clone and the other ninja. (He is now 35 meters behind them)
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 am
"why must you follow I wish to no longer be a tool of Kiri I am defecting from the village." He continued to run staring at the shinobi knowing that he was superior than Hinza. He release the mist jutsu as he continued to sprint off on the main land. He watched the movements of the other shinobi. He jumped from tree to tree looking over at the fellow shinobi as they continued to run on to the main land away from Kirigakure.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:03 am
As the other shinobi spoke about defecting from the mist the real Nietzsche approached. Now both Nietzsche and his clone flanked the other shinobi, but Nietzsche had no intention of conflict he just wanted to hear this shinobi’s reasons for leaving. At the same time though Nietzsche felt an intense desire to take the shinobi down and drag him back to the mist, but he resisted that urge and chose to talk with the shinobi. “You know I really should take you in right now, right? But I wont, yet, I just want to know why you wish to leave.” Nietzsche grimaced afterwards and released his crow clone allowing his crows to fly off, as a sign of good faith.
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:13 pm
Hinza heard this other shinobi speak and decided he would tell why he was defecting. He turned and looked a the shinobi stopping in his tracks. "You wish to know why I am leaving. I will tell you then, We are all just tools of war in the great shinobi world some tools better than others. Each tool is used in its own country to bring upon the downfall of the others. That is why I'm leaving. I wish to become my own tool and not be used in the shinobi wars. I wish to leave so that I can be used to do what the original creator wished for." He looked with his soulless eyes at the other shinobi.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:25 pm
Stopping and listening to the shinobi’s talk of tools Nietzsche smiled. He remembered a time when he had thought the same thing; right after his parents were killed. “Well at least you have a goal and I respect that. Therefore I will not stop you, for all I know is that you are going on an “extended trip”, but mark my words if you come back to Kirigakure with ill intent I will kill you without any qualms or second thoughts.” Nietzsche turned to go, but then something occoured to him. “Wait! I didn't catch your name.”
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:09 pm
Hinza looked back and spoke with an abnormally toned voice toward the other shinobi almost with a respectful aspect "I thank you for not going against me." He watched the shinobi begin to leave and then heard the words asking of his name. He looked at him and spoke again "Hinza... Hinza Corosaki" He then turned away and began heading off into the border of the land of fire.
EXIT

Last edited by Hinza on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:12 pm
With a sigh Nietzsche turned back towards the village. He still found it hard to believe that one would want to leave the mist. It had a certain charm to it that no other village had. [EXIT]
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 pm
APPROVED o.o
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum