Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenko Sarutobi Stat Page
Mission Record : Tenko Sarutobi Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 10850

Konoha Academy: New Class school Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: Konoha Academy: New Class school Year!

Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:37 pm
Tenko enjoyed the sparring class even if it was short, she enjoyed being able to show off her skills in combat finally and hopefully, she taught Cho a lesson about taking things seriously even when training.

She enjoyed the class so much that when she arrived home there was no argument with her father over something stupid like not closing the door correctly or tracking in a single speck of dirt. The next day she prepared breakfast while humming a tune, she placed her and her father’s food on the table “ Breakfast ready! “ she’d call cheerfully before sitting down to start eating her meal consisting of a bowl of rice with salted wakame, miso soup and a boiled fish complimented by a cup of tea.

A shaggy pale and baggy-eyed figure shuffled into the room and while taking his seat he cautiously looked at Tenko “ You're in a good mood… “ he said with his guard up not used to seeing his daughter in such a good mood, Tenko took a sip of her tea and placed the cup gently back onto the table “ School’s going well old man that’s why, It won’t be long before I can take the Genin exam, “ she responded calmly. Her father grunted and began eating as silence descended in the Sarutobi home save for the clacking of utensils.

Finishing the last of her food and drinking the last of her tea Tenko stood up “ I’m going to tidy myself up then head out, You can clean up this time. “ she said leaving the room and heading to her bedroom then leaving the house and heading for school.

Tenko arrived at the classroom and took her seat, she was one of the first students to arrive as usual “ slackers… “ she’d mumble rolling her eyes her good mood was completely gone and might as well have never existed, more and more students poured into the classroom and finally the class could start.

“ Morning Nokino-Sensei “ Tenko would join in with the class greeting their teacher as she detailed what this class would consist of, A history lesson on the other hidden villages, their leaders, a foreign ninja you admire along with a legend of the past. Each student was given a sheet filled with information to study before being called to the front to show off what they knew, Tenko was called up last and made her way to the front. She took a deep breath and began with her speech.

“ The village that stood out to me from the sheet given to us was the Hidden Cloud led by the Raikage Ichigo Sato, the reason why they stood out to me is that they are our allies currently and fondness for lightning release. The Kage of another village would be the Mizukage which means Water Shadow and is the highest rank in Kirigakure. “ Before she moved on to the next question she took an even deeper breath than before, she did this because she knew that once she started talking about this next person there was a good chance she’d begin breaking down.

“ One person I admire is my mother, she was a Chunin for our village and died protecting her team while on a mission. Some of you might remember back in our first class I mentioned wanting to follow in her footsteps, that is still the case but having more time to think about it I know that merely following in my mother’s footsteps is not good enough and that I should strive to go beyond her and that’s what I intend to do not just to live up to her but to also serve our village with every fibre of my being. “ She took a moment to compose herself before continuing “ One legend of the past I like was this wind user from Sunagakure, I can’t remember her name right now but according to legend she was considered the best wind user of her generation and at some point, she supposedly moved to Konoha and she used a Tessen like me. Thank you for listening.” She bowed to the class and as she walked back to her seat she stopped mid-way and turned to face the teacher.

She then bowed “ Thank you for setting me straight back then Nokino-Sensei and I’m sorry for being disrespectful. “ with that, she sat back down.

[WC: 727]
[TWC: 3111]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Konoha Academy: New Class school Year! - Page 3 Empty Re: Konoha Academy: New Class school Year!

Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:52 pm
As all the students had presented their respectives historical and geopolitical concepts and words, Nokino was frankly bored and mostly disapointed. Almost all students failed to detail their respectives answers, only presenting the village by saying the name and where it was, not saying anything about it. The very same could be said about the kages too, most student only said ''he is the kage of water village wich mean he is the water shadow'' without even naming them, knowing about their brief history and such, even if that was public knowledge, recorded in their very history books, books that as students, they were supposed to read! And lets not even get started on the ninjas of the present and the past that they admired... most didnt name someone nor the reason why they admired them, but some even named people that werent ninja in the first place! 

As Nokino was fumming, as soon as the students finished, she sat there, in complete silence and disbelief, still resting her face on her hand, staring into the emptyness in front of her, seemingly looking at her desk. A few seconds passed, in total silence, as Nokino was still processing the fiasco that just happened, and tried to keep her cool. After almost a minute of silence, the tall Iburi sensei got up, and with a enormous sigh, stared at the class with a face of discontent and immense disapointment.

Konoha Academy: New Class school Year! - Page 3 LLCeXcJ
'' 'AIGHT EVERYONE SIT DOWN. NOW.'' Yelled Nokino, exasperated. 

''You all should be ashamed. You may be good in every other aspect for now, but an accomplished shinobi is one fighting with information on his enemies, and history of the other villages is just that! What is the usefullness of being the most strong water jutsu user if your opponent is immune to that huh?'' said sarcastically the teacher, slamming her hand on her desk.

''Knowledge of potential enemies and allies is important, history, is, important, 'aight? I want ALL OF YOU to study again, and I expect a full scroll filled to the brim with history.'' Added the teacher, starting to calm down and sighing again. 

''Each one of you will again be assigned a single village. I want the scroll to detail the village, their leader, and 1 ninja you think is strong in the present, and one in the past and to detail why you chose them. I want that on my desk by the end of the week, 'aight? You all can go now, good evening class.'' finally added the disgrunted teacher, letting the students off as the class ended.

Of course, not all students fell into that boat. As the class left, Nokino approached Tenko, and whispered toward her. ''You did well, dont feel too targeted by this, 'aight?'' before letting her go too. As the day ended, Nokino reflected on what had happened. This class was a good batch nonetheless, but ninja history was clearly the most lacking part of their studies. The homework she gave would straighten it up for sure.

Konoha Academy: New Class school Year! - Page 3 J9jYSuQ

This was it. The last day of the school semester! How exciting! Nokino, as usual, got ready in advance to be at the school in time to greet the students entering the school, herself and the two other teachers waiting at the entrance. This day, she had a big smile in her face, happy and proud to see a bunch of students on the brinks of graduating, on the edge of becomming full fledged ninja of the hidden leaf.

As the class was filled, Nokino sat on her desk, dangling her legs like a happy kid. 

''Goooood mornin' class! Today is the last day of school! How exciting! We will prepare today for the genin exam, wich will be tomorrow. So to prepare, each one of you will need to reflect on the whole semmester, what you learned, and explain it before the class.'' Said Nokino, looking toward the students, before going again. ''Also, you'll need to explain what you wanna do to impact the future of Konoha, 'aight? Once done you can leave and go study for the exam tomorrow!'' added the enthusiastic teacher, her voice firm but eager. As she lit herself a cigarette and waited for the first student to advance and present what they learned, she watched and listened with intense interest. 
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

HP: 300
AP: 406

Vigor: 25
Chakra: 150
Speed: 100
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:43 pm
'Well that went about as well as I expected.' he thought to himself as Nokino-sensei pretty much set off a bomb in everyone's face with her explosive temper over how terribly the majority of the class did with their presentations. He would take it in stride, however, as he would rub his forehead wincing due to still feeling that flowerpot falling on top of it. It wouldn't be long until the teacher would dismiss all the students to go about taking their studies in history more seriously as he would gladly get up from his desk with his pack and make his way out of the classroom along with all the other students. He would make his way out of the academy before going down the street towards a restaurant that was calling his name ever since the day began. He would walk inside and set his pack at his feet as he sat down like usual before opening up a menu and ordering enough to enjoy the day while forgetting all the bad that had happened during these last few days.

Some time later...

It... was... TIME!!! Suraida would be walking down the street with a skip in his step, his feet moving all around in a weird dance as though electricity was flowing through him, all as he looked at his sleeve in order to see his watch counting the minutes down to his final class before his Genin exams. It was early in the morning thus the streets weren't bustling but there were a few stragglers here and there observing him as he passed like he was some kind of crazy person due to his dance. He didn't care though... In a few minutes he'd be free as a bird from classes and free to partake in an exam that he had no doubt he would pass. As he made his way down the halls to his class, calming down from his dance so he didn't trip over the waxed floors, he walked into the room and saw the teacher as usual all while making his way to his desk in order to lay the pack at his feet as usual. He took a seat and looked out the window at the sun slowly rising higher into the air as the class became fuller with students ready and excited to get the day over with. He would get out a notebook while he waited for the lesson to begin all while wondering what the last lesson was going to be.

It wouldn't be long before the teacher would excitedly give them their last lesson of the semester in where they were all supposed to reflect on what we'd learn from the semester. He would watch as students would come up to the front and address the class their teachings as well as what they wanted to do to be good shinobi in the future for the village. It soon came time for his turn as he got up from his chair and walked calmly to the front before turning to the class in order to speak. "So over the course of this semester I've learned that there are multiple opinions on what being a ninja means. I don't really have an opinion myself as I'm not quite a ninja yet and I don't believe I'll have a better understanding until I've been one for a while. Though I did learn a few things that'll help kickstart the journey that I'm looking forward to implementing. For instance... research. We're not the only village in the world with the only set of ninja, of course, but it's going to do no one any good if that's the extent of your knowledge of said villages. Knowing their strengths and weaknesses in their ninja forces will be a good advantage to have should you ever meet one out in the field."

"As for what I intend to do once I become a ninja for the village, I intend to be an asset and not a weak link. I'm not as talented or as genetically gifted as a lot of other shinobi of the village. I don't possess the ability to cause wood to sprout out of the ground or paralyze someone in a Genjutsu just by looking into their eyes. But I found that that doesn't matter. As long as you can prove that you have the determination to grow in both strength and knowledge nothing is impossible for you to achieve And I intend to prove that with pure skill alone. Thank you everyone. It was great learning with you all." He bowed and would return to his seat only to pick up his pack as he made his way to the exit of the room and walked out ready for whatever the future held.

WC 805
TWC 5,021

{Exiting Thread}

(Will make claims later)

Nokino likes this post

Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20750

Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:48 pm
I hate classes. Cho thought to himself, the academic in him was a failure. Though he supposed it was for the best, he had already spent most of his life locked up within Konoha. What was a couple more days of this than going back? Complete the Academy and then get back to where he was meant to be - in the field, completing missions and expanding on his knowledge. Books be damned. Cho almost disregarded the whole event, until it became apparent he would have to re-do the assignment once again and report back. Cho would grumble, his forehead meeting the desk as he begged for a release from this mental prison.

”This must be what it’s like being stuck in a Genjutsu…endless mental bombardment with no way out” Cho said under his breath, though by the end of the classes he had practically forgotten the embarrassment and instead heading home - ready for the next day to complete the assignment. Rumour has it Cho stayed up to the early hours, though it was doubtful.

It wasn’t often Cho was up before the alarm even sounded, but sat at the end of the bed with his head resting tirelessly in his hands, the Academic hopeful was waiting for this day. The final day of study before the Genin exam, if anything he was excited to get out of the restraints on Academy Students and begin to make a mark on the world as a Konoha Ninja. His heart belonged elsewhere but his body was here, there was no returning home for Cho. He believed that at a subconscious level, he hated himself for that, but it was true. Cho was gracefully defeated by his new friend Tenko, who had taught him a lesson that no-one else had yet. His embarrassment didn’t show, but his lack of attention did. Cho’s unwillingness to connect to the village at a deeper level had left him underprepared for his undertaking, he wasn’t even a Chuunin let alone strong enough to carve his name into the world. He would have a long way to go before his goals could even begin to take shape.

So what was the plan now? Simple. Learn everything he could from Konoha. Become trusted enough to get an audience with the Hokage and bargain for his hometown. Or atleast a chance to return there. What would he find, ruins of the old city, a crater the size of Konoha or perhaps a thriving community of like minded individuals. He wasn’t sure, but his heart had to have closure. Perhaps after that his soul would too.

The ache in his stomach was cleared in the typical manly fashion, he coughed, slapped his hands on the knee’s and stood up. Right! Time to go to work.

Class was different today, the atmosphere weighed heavy. There was excitement from some of the younger academy students. Some grumbles from those who were a foot in and a foot out from being Shinobi and people like Cho, who had no other place to go. He noticed Tenko, Nokino and the other stand out student Kiryu. Cho arrived in between them, not early but definitely not late. Cho moved over to Tenko, putting out his fist for a fist bump. ”Hey you try not to miss me to much once I’m done here. I’m sure I’ll come visit you when your retaking your Academy year” Cho watched for the big ass fan to be swept at him, he’d rather dodge that than go into the last class with a full sized melon growing on his head. Tenko was scary, and he didn’t put it past her.

Despite this Cho took on a serious tone for a moment, looking back at her. ”Goodluck today, I hope to see you at the exam.” Cho would walk in, waving goodbye if she didn’t follow.

From here on out he was on his own, he would have to be placed in a team or find one himself and work from there. Cho reflected on his training over the last few days, his first real fight with another student, his first real fight with a heavy wooden door - what was his drive to be a Shinobi? And ontop of that there was the dreaded history lesson, he shuddered so much the thick red firework almost fell out of his sleeve. How he had snuck it in was of no consequences, maybe it was there from the beginning. Cho nodded to himself, asserting that was going to be his excuse.

Cho wanted his turn, each student describing as best they could what they had learnt and what they were going to do. There was some cringeworthy explanations, even heartfelt ones. Some carrying on traditions and some were simply I want to serve the village. It made him think again. Why was he truly here. By time his name was called up, he was half out of his chair anyway- ready.

The blonde gulped, looking at Nokino who had trashed them days before over their poor performance.

Ah yes, the S-Rank Mission that would require him to present infront of a bunch of Shinobi from a rival village about why his assasination plot was a-okay. Cho let out a smirk, mixed with a tut infront of the class, but he quickly hid it with a beaming smile. ”Alright kids settle down. You all know me by now. Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru, I’m from Konoha… I came here as an orphan and..” it hurt to say these words, but diplomacy was key here. Anyone who knew Cho well would see him fighting with his words, steady and careful not to blurt out some Iwagakure love and affection.

”and… well, I was taken in by the noble Aburame clan. Who cared for me up until now. I have learnt a lot in these lessons, how to study techniques, what to look out for to identify them. I have learnt about the different forms of Chakra and the elements. I have learnt that we are not only soldiers but professionals, we are one shield and one sword that protects Konoha and its interests. We are one. One village, one peoples.” He paused for dramatic effect, putting his hand to his heart.

”And there have been lessons that I have learnt from you too. All of you. I have learnt to enjoy and savor this village and what it can offer, I have gained friends and strength. I have welcomed my weaknesses and finally, I have been shown that this is no joke. And every lesson should be taken seriously. Even the ones where we present history” He bullied himself almost, saves anyone else doing it and reminding him of his failure to present correctly.

”My future here is to protect those who I could not before, to stand side by side with you all as equals, as learners and as teachers. I will payback what you have given me tenfold.” His words spoke lies and half truths. He would pay back Konoha for training him, but he would ensure that the Aburame clan and any who had a hand in Iwagakure destruction would perish. This debt would be repaid.

Cho stopped again. Wordless, before thanking the class and bowing, ”Smell ya later champs!” He ran for his arch-nemesis, the wooden door and expecting it to go outwards, yet it did not. Instead he slammed right into it again with a satisfactory thud and crack, without missing a step he stumbled for his pockets, pulling out a match and then from his sleeve dropped the red and white firework. He didn’t intend to let it loose in the class, he aimed for the open window. But Cho was never great at Shurikenjutsu.

The bang was massive, filling the room with sparks. Cho was already gone, practically sprinting in fear of what was going to come next.

”Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!” was the only thing they heard when everyone’s eardrums stopped ringing.

exit

WC: 1331
TWC: 4584

+ 2292 from Firework Bonus
Final WC: 6876

Used 1x Grade A Firework
Used on: Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru., Tenko Sarutobi, Suraida Kiryu and Nokino

[Claims to be made later.]

Last edited by Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru on Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nokino likes this post

Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenko Sarutobi Stat Page
Mission Record : Tenko Sarutobi Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 10850

Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:16 pm
“ At least I’m not getting chewed out this time. “ She thought as she watched Nokino lay into both Kiryu and Cho for not doing the assignment correctly. Class was dismissed for the day and those two students were given homework which made Tenko chuckle just a tad as she left the room and went home.

The next class would be the last one before the Genin exam. Tenko as usual arrived early to the class, any excuse to get out of her home shared with her father. Before Nokino started the class Cho would walk over to where Tenko was sitting and offer a fist bump while being his usual cocky self, commenting that he would visit her when she was retaking the academy year. Tenko was about to lay into him for being a cocky sod before she noticed his expression turn serious and offered her good luck. She smirked and returned the fist bump “ You too Bee boy. “

Nokino greeted the class with extreme enthusiasm earning a raised eyebrow from Tenko not used to seeing a cheerful Nokino especially since she was sitting ON her desk and dangling her legs like a child would.

“ Morning Nokino-Sensei “ Tenko joined in with the chorus of greetings for the Iburi teacher then she listened in on what today’s class would be exactly. A pretty simple class to be honest as it was revealed by Nokino, it would just be recapping what the students had learned from all their previous classes as well as what impact these students want to have on the world in the future.

In typical fashion Kiryu went first, his presentation was pretty meh for Tenko’s standards, pretty basic, wanting to be an asset and not a weak link despite not having any outstanding abilities that some other people might have. Once he was done he left the class as everyone was allowed to once they had finished their presentation so they could begin studying for the Genin exam.

Then the problem student strolled to the front of the class, his presentation was a little more in-depth compared to Kiryu detailing how he was taken in by the Aburame clan and that he wanted to protect people and to stand together as equals.

Then, he did something completely insane, after saying bye to everyone by implying they smelled he ran straight for the door and just like the first class the door slammed against him, Tenko rolled her eyes “ How can someone lose to a door twice? “ she questioned before noticing Cho retrieve something from his pocket, A firework, a LIT firework that he dropped onto the floor as he dashed away with speed seldom seen in a human.

The firework exploded and filled the room with sparks and smoke, “ Absolute idiot! “ Tenko yelled as she quickly drew her fan and unfolded it to its fullest degree allowing her to shield herself and other students from the madness of Cho’s prank.

Once the chaos died down Tenko folded her weapon and placed it back on her back and sighed. “ I’m supposed to give a presentation after that. I’ll kill him. “ she huffed as she made her way to the front of the class.

“ Over the course of this term, I have learned many things. I learned that my attitude was harmful and downright disrespectful and that I needed to work on that. Sensei’s words have rung in my head ever since that day and I have taken steps to adjust my attitude despite wanting to go off on a certain someone every now and then. “ She glanced over at the door implying she was talking about Cho and his antics. “ I have also learned that there are many different styles of Ninja in the world even just here in the village, It’s one thing to hear about the Aburame’s insect abilities or the Senju Wood release but it’s another thing to see it in person, That’s just for our village just imagine what the other villages have.

Even though we only had one combat class I learned that it only takes a brief moment to lose your life and that even training should be treated as a life-or-death fight. As for what impact I wish you have on our village and on the world that’s a simple one. I want to protect the village that I love and the people that live here, I want to reach a point where the rumour of my being on the battlefield inspires allies and brings dread to our enemies.

It’s not very in-depth but this is what I wanted to say. Thank you for listening.”
She bowed to the class and to the teacher “ Now If you all excuse me there’s a certain Bee themed persons ass I need to kick. “ and with that she dashed out of the classroom hot in pursuit of Cho.

[EXIT]
[WC: 814]
[TWC: 3908 + 50%(1954) = 5862]

Claims
--5 E rank missions complete
--6250 Ryo
--30 AP
--58 stats: 10 vigor/13 chakra/15 speed/20 strength
--Chakra Infusion 2000/2000
--Glass Shard Swing C 1000/1000
--Vaccum Sphere C 1000/1000
--Great Breakthrough C 1000/1000
--Wind Release: Gale Push 500/500
--Legacy of the Sarutobi - Earth Path 362/2000

Last edited by Tenko Sarutobi on Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:06 pm
As Suraida ended his presentation and left the class, Nokino bowed in respect to him lightly from the head, thanking him on the presentation, the semmester and his efforts troughout the year. When it was Cho's turn, Nokino sighed at his language. He wasnt polite nor respectfull with half of his speech and before with other students, but the end is where trully he fucked his whole day and probably relationship with Nokino for a long time. As he ended his speech, he used vulgarity to joke around, telling the class they smelled bad, and started litteraly running away, not doing a polite bow, or saying goodbye or anything. 

As he ran away, like the first day in school, he lost to the wooden door, proving once again to not be the sharpest tool in the shed. As he was knocked onto the floor and grasped what little of his spirit he had, Cho decided to chuck a firework and light it in the middle of the class, throwing it before getting away. As soon as he threw it, Nokino weaved the handsigns to create a shadow clone, and the clone body flickered to follow the student, disapearing from his sight but following him faster than he could run out of the class and the school.

**BANG**

Meanwhile inside the class, Nokino was half smiling, and while everyone ducked and closed their eyes in panic of the fire work, Nokino didnt flinch, taking it all in. In fact, sparks, explosions, smoke and the heavy smell of matches burning were right into her alley. She felt at home inside this as much as in the normal world. As the thing settled down, and the class got back to their spirits, Nokino raised her hands to calm the group.

''Do not panic everyone. It was only a firework, so no chance to get hurt or burn. He will be taken care of. Now, if you please, Tenko? Continue. Its your turn.''
Said the tall Iburi sensei. As Tenko started to talk, the shadow clone of Nokino in the corridor caught up with Cho, and with a higher speed, weaved the handsigns for temporary paralysis, sticking him into place. Nokino chewed his hear like she almost never did to someone. Her words werent loud, but were piercing and intimidating enough so that when he wouldnt be paralysed anymore, he would be shacking if he had a minimum of common sense and survival instinct. She said that she was on the verge of expeling him, making him fail the whole year and not be able to pass or try the genin exam. She also said that should he do something like that again, it would be considered a criminal act, and she would personnally kill him or send him to the most deep and remote cell of the prison complex of the hidden leaf. As she ended her total verbal obliteration of him, her clone whiped out her Katana, and with a slow slice, she would a superficial cut on Cho's cheek, while telling him ''This is to remind you that you have receive your final warning, understood?'' As soon as the scratch was finished, the shadow clone would vanish in a large puff of white smoke, leaving Cho slowly deparalyzing, with a few drops of blood running down his cheek.

Returning her attention to Tenko presentation, Nokino bowed in response, happy and proud of her progress, as well as of her new goals for herself and the village. 

As this concluded the final class and presentations, with Tenko leaving and letting the sensei alone in the class, Nokino took a large breath, and let it all out, smilling as she looked outside at the chirping birds, and the sunny sky piercing trough the tree canopy with its bright summer light. The school year was over, and only the genin exam remained! 

[EXIT] 

TWC: 4640+50%=6940

Claims:
+5 E rank mission done
+6250 ryo
+30 AP (new bonus AP=578)

WC claim to be made later
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:01 am
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru wrote:

exit

Used 1x Grade A Firework
Used on: Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru., Tenko Sarutobi, Suraida Kiryu  and Nokino

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:13 am
Tenko Sarutobi wrote:
[EXIT]
[WC: 814]
[TWC: 3908 + 50%(1954) = 5862]

Claims
--5 E rank missions complete
--6250 Ryo
--30 AP
--58 stats: 10 vigor/13 chakra/15 speed/20 strength
--Chakra Infusion 2000/2000
--Glass Shard Swing C 1000/1000
--Vaccum Sphere C 1000/1000
--Great Breakthrough C 1000/1000
--Wind Release: Gale Push 500/500
--Legacy of the Sarutobi - Earth Path 362/2000

Approved
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

HP: 300
AP: 406

Vigor: 25
Chakra: 150
Speed: 100
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:09 pm
Making claims now after passing the Genin Exams and becoming Genin. (proof found at Genin exam: A passage to independence) Due to A-Grade Firework used by Cho earlier WC increased to 7,532.

Claiming rewards from the missions which should be 6,250 ryo and 30 AP. Also claiming 12 more stats to put towards Chakra (1,200WC) which puts me at max stats. Would like to claim the techs Time Dilation at A rank (2,500), Imitation Black Hole at A rank (2,750), Spine Chill at B rank (1,500), and Scent Masking (500). Should have 282 WC left so I'll put it towards Chakra Flare and finish it out (324/500) as claimed previously in Genin exam: A passage to independence. Would also like to memorize Nokino's, Chokoku's, and Tenko's chakra signatures thanks to Chakra Sensory.

Last edited by Suraida Kiryu on Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20750

Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:11 pm
Ayato Hyuuga wrote:
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru wrote:

exit

Used 1x Grade A Firework
Used on: Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru., Tenko Sarutobi, Suraida Kiryu  and Nokino

Approved