Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Konoha Academy: unnexpected 3rd class! Empty Konoha Academy: unnexpected 3rd class!

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:49 pm
missions:

Konoha Academy: unnexpected 3rd class! 1B5kmGy

This was most unnexpected! At a last minute notice, more youth of the village signed up, resulting, even if nokino had a class more than usual, in yet another class, totalling 3 classes that she teached simmultaneously! This was an incredible sign for the academy, meaning her papers and prospectus for people to sing up clearly worked, as almost all youth of the village joined! 

This class was smaller tho, including only the more recent addition for students who signed up lastly.  This time, as time was getting short, Nokino didnt wait at the school door to welcome the students, but waited at her desk in her class, waiting patneitly for students to arrive and take places. After a few minutes or should we say almost an hour, students started to enter. With her tall standing pose, Nokino looked over each student, her purple piercing gaze analysing every detail of them, and nodding simply to say welcome, her face staying of stone and with an intimidating and military seriousness.

After the class was filled and all the signed up students arrived, Nokino went and closed the door, only to see that indeed this class was smaller! Less than half a normal class, barely a dozen of students were in the room, waiting on her to start the speech of the first day of school. For the first time, it wasnt very loud with talking, so Nokino didnt need to get their attention agressively.

''Welcome to the academy of Konohagakure kids. Here, we will learn the way of the shinobi. This is to take seriously, so anyone who dont will get kicked out of here real fast, 'aight? So now that thats said, lemme present myself. My name is Nokino Iburi, im your sensei for the whole semmester, but call me Nokino-Sensei please. Now in my class, respect and drive are paramount. If you are soft and weak or if you dont take it seriously or disrepect me or other students, I will chew your ear and mop the floor with your body, am i clear? GOOD!'' Said Nokino on a hard tone, wanting to be understood at first to have a good semmester.

''Now. For the first day of school, each student will come in front of the class, present themselves, name, age, clan, and will tell us why they want to become a ninja, and also what kind of ninja they want to be and why. Once everyone passed, the day will be yours, and we will see each other tomorrow, 'aight? Lets go, first student, come here.'' added the tall Iburi woman, looking toward the presentation, her lit smoke emitting smoke while she looked at them.

Konoha Academy: unnexpected 3rd class! JqFrvOj
Hakudōshi Hyūga
Hakudōshi Hyūga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Konoha Academy: unnexpected 3rd class! Empty Re: Konoha Academy: unnexpected 3rd class!

Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:49 pm
It was a quiet dawn, almost looking like something out of a fairy tale. Hakudōshi glanced down slowly from the branch he sat upon, the abundance of leaves around him provided him with cover as eyed the ground beneath him. It was the middle of early morning, just after the brisk glow of the upcoming sun. Said “area” was outside the training ground near his home with widely spaced trees. Hakudōshi had been resting in the lower branches of a large tree, not high enough to risk injury by falling, yet not low enough for any ordinary person to reach him. 

Hakudōshi's eyes narrowed as he scanned the ground beneath him. As he had been lying on the branch with his eyes closed, he had heard a sound below him, in his vicinity. As he was in the middle of a wood in the middle of the morning, he was bound to hear sounds from the nocturnal inhabitants of this woodland area returning to their homes. However, this sound had been different compared to the rest. 

It was the sound of humans treading carefully yet with unsuccessful silence over the natural litter of a forest floor. Leaves, twigs, rocks, and many others were unintentionally treading on by a pair of covered human feet. Hakudōshi's gaze turned in the direction of the sound. It was approaching slowly, and judging from the number of footsteps he could hear, the source of the sounds was two humans. Pulling himself onto a higher, more secluded branch, Hakudōshi peered through a gap in the branches at the line of shrubbery from behind which came the approaching sounds.

"Of course, drunk men walk too close to home." He whispered to himself as they continued past the training facility.

Hakudōshi pulled out a scroll, one of the many his father -that his mother had left behind- gave to him when he expressed how he wanted to learn more about his bloodline limits that circulated through his veins that was brought to him by his mother. Opening up the scroll, he saw contents inside, basic ninjutsu, followed by a set of hand signs. He wanted to endeavor further into the process of trying to learn how to do the most basic of tasks. Following the instructions and the routine until it was time to leave, he proceeded to make progress till he stopped.

"I guess that is that then," the young Hyūga said to himself. Hakudōshi jumped down from the tree and headed into the Hyuga compound. The silver-eyed academy student wandered into his room and picked up his belongings and headed towards the school. It was his first day after all.

Finding his way into the classroom, he found himself at one of the rows of desks. Not too far in the back where he would be prone to distractions, and not too close to the front where peering eyes would be placed at him at all times. Right in the middle. As he sat there, he watched as the other few students' array in a tittering conglomerate all around him. Once they all found their place, the instructor began her announcements to the class.

Stern, fear-inducing, and strict could be some of things that could be to describe this woman. Some could say that they are just subforums of an arrogant personality. While she might be the case, what she wasn’t saying is not wrong. Becoming and being a shinobi is hard work that can and will put your life at risk; therefore, it isn’t a career path for the weak. Some, of course, will fail the academy and some will pass. Very unfortunate for the ones that fail out, but extremely rewarding to those that can pass. His eyes shifted around the room before coming back to Nokino-sensei as he thought about who will fail and who will pass.

As she finished her introduction, she announced to the class that they will come to the front of class and give a series of answers about themselves. Hakudōshi didn’t realize that public speaking was on the agenda today, but nonetheless, he will participate.

After a few students, who were not really memorable, gave their presentation; it was Hakudōshi's turn to go next. Standing from his seat, he proceeded to move to the front of the class to grace everyone with his appearance. “Hello, everyone.” He spoke out with his tone clear and full of serenity. “My name is Hyūga, Hakudōshi. I am fifteen-years old, and by my name, you can assume that I am from the Hyuga Clan. Even though that is true, I do not possess my family's formidable Kekkei Gankai, the Byakugan.” He paused for a moment to look into the eyes of his fellow academy students before moving on. “Why do I want to become a ninja and what kind of ninja do I want to be? Well, it's simple really: my mother was executed in front of me, my father was killed while on a mission, my brother killed himself over it, and my sister fled the village. So, I want to become a shinobi to honor them as well as uphold the values set by the Will of Fire. As for what kind of ninja I want to be; I’d say I would like to be a protector. I want to protect my friends, my village, and what’s left of my family so they will not have to suffer the same traumatic experiences I have.”Hakudōshi finished as he turned to look at Nokino-sensei with a small smile. “I believe I have answered every question. Thank you, Nokino-sensei,” he said with a bow before returning to his seat to listen to the remaining students give their speeches, really only focusing on the other Hyūga girl in the classroom.

TWC: 967
Hisaki Hyuuga
Hisaki Hyuuga
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : The Hollyhock Hyūga

Health: 300
AP: 250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 500

Konoha Academy: unnexpected 3rd class! Empty Re: Konoha Academy: unnexpected 3rd class!

Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:25 am
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the village outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village...

While You Read:

The rolling morning star glimmers down upon the great forest that surrounds the village of Konohagakure. The hidden village itself stands as a beacon of hope for all shinobi who reside within its walls. The village itself is quiet this early in the morning. The majority of its inhabitants are still fast asleep in their beds, dreaming of what adventures they will have today. However, there are some who are already wide awake and hard at work preparing for the day ahead of them, one such person being Hyūga Hisaki. Today marks her road to becoming a ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village, and she is determined to make it to graduation day. With Himari's guidance and Nozomi's tutelage, she's been working tirelessly to prepare herself for the trials that lie ahead. From sunrise till sundown, Hisaki trains relentlessly to perfect her skills as a shinobi (save for those days she lounged around on).

Wearing only a maroon and white set of pajamas, she finds herself in the company of her diminutive, short, black-haired sibling in the living space sitting toward her left, dressed similarly in a lavender-color scheme. And to her right, a more mature woman clad in a navy blue and white kimono with long, black hair. All of them possess pure white globes and indulge themselves in a hearty breakfast composed of rice balls and miso soup.

Hisaki takes the opportunity to speak up first as she swallows a mouthful of rice before asking. "Hey, Himari? I've been wondering about something for a little bit."

"What is it?" Himari responds as she looks up from her meal.

"I was thinking about how you said that becoming a Genin is my first step into getting into the Big Leagues but, last I checked, won't most of my 'peers' be kids around your age? I'll feel like an oddball if I'm surrounded by children and teenagers younger than me." Hisaki explains her concern with a pout.

"Well, that's true, but you're still going to have to get used to it. Besides, there are plenty of other ninja who are older than you who still attend the Academy. So don't worry too much about it." Himari reassures her with a smile before taking another bite of rice. "Just do your best and you'll be fine!" Hisaki nods, continuing to eat her breakfast while thinking over what Himari just said before turning to look at Nozomi. "Ma? What do you think?" She asks.

Nozomi finishes drinking from her bowl of miso soup before setting it down and responding. "I agree with Himari. You shouldn't worry about it too much since you're already ahead of the game compared to most, if not, all your Academy classmates. But I will say this: don't let your confidence get the better of you. You may be older than the other students, but that doesn't mean they won't have anything to offer you. It's one thing to have the intelligence and experience, it's another thing entirely to have the maturity and discipline."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense." Hisaki nods once more, taking another bite of rice while contemplating her mother's words.

"But," Himari intervenes, smiling. "That also means when you do graduate, we get to take on higher-level missions together, too! That's something you could look forward to." She says cheerfully.

"I suppose that's true..." Hisaki replies, thinking about what missions she might be assigned to after graduation before looking up from her bowl of soup and turning to face her family again. "Hey, Ma? What kind of missions do you think I'll be assigned to after graduation? Do you think I'll be able to go on any cool ones with Himari?" She asks curiously.

"Hmm... well, that depends on how much progress you make during your training at the Academy. If you're diligent enough, then there's a good chance that you'll be assigned to some interesting jobs." Nozomi answers as she finishes eating her breakfast.

"I see... Well, thanks for answering my questions! I appreciate it!" Hisaki says gratefully as she finishes eating her own meal and stands up from her seat. "I'm going to get ready for school now! Wish me luck!" She announces before walking out of the room and heading upstairs towards her bedroom.

She enters her room and closes the door behind her. She walks over to her wardrobe and begins getting dressed in a fresh set of clothes consisting of a short-sleeved, high-collared, black qipao-styled blouse overlayed by a long-sleeved, off-white, midriff shirt with maroon edges and fingerless gloves. She puts on some maroon shorts over a pair of black spats, followed by black mesh shin-high legwear with maroon trims at both ends. Finally, she slips on a pair of black shoes  before grabbing her ninja tool holster off the bedside table and fastening it securely around her right hip and leg. After checking herself in the person-sized mirror one more time, Hisaki grabs her large scroll leaning against one of the bedroom walls and heads down the hallway towards the front door where Nozomi is waiting for her with Himari standing next to her.

"Ready to go-go?" Himari asks, annunciating the 'go-go' by throwing one punch after another.

"Oh? You'll be coming with me, then? I thought you had leftover training to attend to this a little later." Hisaki replies as she walks up to her family members.

"That's true! But I figured I'd come along with you since it's your first day. Besides, I want to make sure you don't get lost on your way there." Himari explains while giving a playful smile.

Hisaki laughs softly before responding, "Thanks for that. I appreciate it! Let's head out then." She says as she opens the door and steps outside into the morning sun.

"Be safe, you two."

"We will, Ma, love ya!"

The two of them walk down the street toward the Academy together. Along the way, they pass many other families who are also heading towards their destinations. Some of them stop to talk with Himari or Hisaki while others simply wave hello before continuing on their own journeys. Eventually, they arrive at the Academy gates.

"This is it! Onee-san's debut in the making!" Himari exclaims jubilantly, throwing her fists up into the air as if she were cheering for herself.

"I guess it is," Hisaki says with a smile before turning towards Himari again. "Well, I'll see you later, Himari! Have fun training!" She quickly ruffles her sister's head until it looks like a bird's nest, to which Himari attempts to swat Hisaki's hand away from her in a fit of tittering before walking away towards the Academy entrance.

The interior design of the Academy is similar to that of a traditional Japanese school building with wooden floors and walls decorated with various paintings depicting scenes from history and mythology. There are also several windows along the walls allowing natural sunlight into the building. Inside each classroom is a teacher's desk facing the students' desks which are arranged in rows of ten divided by two walkways at either side. It takes a little time for Hisaki to navigate her way around the establishment, intermittently asking faculty for directions as to the location of her classroom. Eventually, she arrives to find a cloister of prospective students and among them, one who's dressed far too formally for the occasion, but hazards that he must come from a fairly affluent family.

Nevertheless, Hisaki opts to seat herself on the second row in the middle, closer to the aisle where the left-hand walkway is. Although she tries not to make it obvious, it's clear that many students are staring at her with curiosity. Some even whisper amongst themselves about her presence while others simply ignore her entirely. She doesn't mind this though because she knows they'll eventually get used to seeing someone like her around here. At least, she hopes she isn't the first case of an adult Academy Student.

Not long after everyone settles down when the soft thuds of heavy footfalls echo in the corresponding hallway. The owner of these steps unveils a rather imposing-looking woman dressed to fit what one would expect of an instructor. However, the inscrutable expression on her face gives Hisaki the impression her future classes will be... interesting, to say the least. Nevertheless, she listens to her teacher's monologue, introducing herself as Iburi Nokino, who will be her teacher for the semester, and her expectations for them to succeed as shinobi of the village. Did all the academy teachers here seriously need to have a drill sergeant-esque attitude as part of their approach to teaching these kids? Then again, Hisaki also remembers her mother—who's also in the same profession—is similar in her approach to her and Himari during training sessions, so maybe that's just part of Nokino's personality for wanting what's best.

When the time finally came for everyone to introduce themselves, granted there isn't any particular order to follow, there's initially some hesitation from the students to approach, but the discomfort of waiting any longer before a handful of students approach the front of the class and deliver their orations. Hisaki observes each student as they speak, noting their mannerisms, appearance, et cetera. She notes one student during his speech, in particular, Hyūga Hakudōshi. The way he carries himself is rather interesting, despite the circumstances of why he chose to become a shinobi, she feels a faint sense of kinship with him when he mentions alleviating the burden of grief and loss for others.

Feeling somewhat inspired by the others who presented before her, Hisaki rises from her seat shortly after Hakudōshi's introduction and strides towards the front of the class, bowing to her classmates before she sets her hands on her hips. "Heyya!" She starts and it's then she realizes she'll have to choose her next words carefully given the oddity of her existence. "Hyūga Hisaki. I'm nineteen and, as my family's name would suggest, I, too, hail from the Hyūga clan. As for why I aspire to become a kunoichi," She places a hand over her sternum. "As cliché as it might sound, I have a family—a long-lost family, at that—I would love nothing more to protect with my life. My mother and little sister mean the world to me and it would be disingenuous to not strive to become the strongest I can be to defend not just them, but also the folk of this village to the best of my ability. Maybe it's the Will of Fire that inspires me to achieve that greatness, but, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be giving it my all!

"As for the type of kunoichi I want to become," She pats the large scroll strapped to her back. "I've always been told by my sister, Himari, that I have a natural affinity with weaponry. Dunno why, but it feels as natural as breathing when I'm using one, so I plan to take full advantage of my talents to become the best swordswoman Konoha has ever seen! That's my promise to you all!" She finishes her speech with a confident smirk and a wink.

Hisaki takes her seat after finishing her introduction with a sense of accomplishment, though she feels she could've done better. However, it seems she struck a chord with some of her classmates if their reactions are anything to go by. She looks over to Hakudōshi, and should he look back, she only smiles and looks toward the front of the class for the remainder of the students to finish their monologues. And if not, the glance is only brief before her attention returns to the front.

WC: 1,949
TWC: Uh/3,000
TMWC: Oh/3,000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum