Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Konoha Academy: Here we go again Empty Konoha Academy: Here we go again

Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:22 pm
missions:
Konoha Academy: Here we go again WgmX4Db
ambiance:

Here it was, another time, for Nokino-Sensei and the Academy of Ninja in Konohagakure. There was this moment, quite a lot of interest towards the Academy, and Nokino was happy of it, albeit a bit overwhelmed! As usual tho, she prepared the class well before the arrival of the students, having it ready for their arrival. As her ritual from multiples semmesters now was set, Nokino waited by the door of the school for the silouette of students to start arriving, smoking her cigarette, pensive about how this batch will be.

Before most arrived, Nokino got into her class, and opened the door, sitting at her desk, a large wooden block set before the class, an inclined classroom with desks rows, empty for now. After Nokino prepared her things and stood tall on the front of the class, her large stature, both tall and muscular towering over most students at a height 6'5 with her heeled shinobi attire, being both a black one piece outfit all the way up to her neck and being boots too. Over it, Nokino wore her usual green flack vest, a classic for teachers and sensei, as well as her Red Sleeves, flamming over-sized sleeves hidding her hands, a family heirloom of the Iburi. 

As her face of unbroken resolve and seriousness stared at the door, her piercing purple eyes staring with a military look and waiting for all students to arrive, Nokino simply smoked her cigarette. Students came and chose their place, and soon the room was filled. As usual, the teacher gave a few seconds to the students to become silent and closed the door, but after a while, Nokino decided to take the control.

'' 'AIGHT YOU ALL SHUT UP. NOW. Welcome to the Shinobi Academy of the Hidden leaf kiddos! Here we will learn the life of the ninja, and at the end, a select few will access this hard profession. My name is Nokino-Sensei, and i'll be the one to teach you this semester. I want seriousness and motivation. Weak links of the chain will be expelled, and ones who dont take it seriously will too, be thrown out of here faster than you all can spell Kunai, 'aight?'' Said loudly and with a tone of authority and a strong voice the Iburi woman to the class. 

''Now, for the first day at school, each one of you will go in front of class, present themselves, Name, age, clan if in one, etc, and will tell what kind of Ninja they want to be and why, and what they would like to learn. Once every students presented themselves, the rest of the day will be yours, 'aight? Good. Lets go!'' added the sensei, sitting at her desk and leaning in her chair while smoking, listening to the speeches of the students one by one.
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : WIP
Ryo : 3750

Konoha Academy: Here we go again Empty Re: Konoha Academy: Here we go again

Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:14 am
Shion entered the classroom seeing it was full of students much younger than he was. He felt a little embarrassed but he knew he was here with a purpose in mind and a little embarrassment was not going to stop him. He saw the teacher and noticed she was somewhat intimidating as he entered the class. He smiled politely towards her. "Good morning Sensei." after that he took a seat and pulled out his introductory papers to remind himself what would be going on today for orientation. After everyone had gathered, the teacher spoke and Shion put his papers down and listened to her make her introduction. He wondered what kind of ninja he wanted to be. He had plenty of time to study last year so he was certain he knew the difference between the types of ninja in this world but he was still debating what kind of ninja he would be. There were so many choices it was almost paralyzing. One by one students would be called up. Since he was in the front row it was only natural that he would be chosen towards the beginning to give his introduction. When called he arrived at the front of the classroom and stood up straight and with dignity and spoke carefully and firmly.

"Hello everyone, my name is Shion Kamizuru. I am 21, and I am from the Kamizuru Clan. Most of you may not know it as it is not native to this village. I specialize in the collection and maintenance of Bees and Wasps. I hope to become a ninja who can protect those around him and keep the ones he loves alive. I spent too much time goofing off and as you can see I am almost twice most of your ages. Please bear with me as I finally take my life into my own hands and grow alongside you all." With that, he did a light bow and returned to his seat. He hoped he had said all he needed to without taking too long.

He thought back to his youth and about the death of his clan, friends, family, and almost everyone he loved. He listened to a few of the classmate's introductions but his mind was beginning to wander as he looked straight ahead with a little venom in his eyes. He did not hate these new students one bit but the thought of being in another village instead of learning from his village gave him a little bitter taste in his mouth. He may look composed but he was brittle inside.

WC- 431
Atsuko
Atsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Remove Default

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:00 pm
Atsuko entered the classroom after almost getting lost. She sees the teacher and tries not to show that shes a little intimidated by her. She bows and greets the teacher, "Good morning, Sensei."
Atsuko scans the room for a spot to sit and sits next to the white robed guy up front. She was glad to see that she wasn't the only older student. It made her feel a little bit less embarrassed. She looks over at teacher as she starts talking. Atsuko hopes she can be good enough for the teacher. At least she kind of knows what kind of Ninja she wants to be.

Once it's her turn, she walks up front and bows. "My name is Atsuko. I am 18. I don't know what Clan I am from due to having amnesia. I would like to become a Medical Ninja and help anyone who is hurt whether mentally or physically. I would like to learn how to control my Chakra better and learn how to be a capable Ninja." She bows again and sits back down, hoping she didn't take too long.

She let's out a breath, hoping no one will judge her too bad for having amnesia. She thinks of the few bits and pieces she remembers and shakes her head, not wanting to think about that while in class. She listens to the introductions for the rest of them, trying to make sure her mind doesn't wander. She puts a small smile as she listened to the introductions.

WC: 253
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:57 pm
as students presented themselves, most had good goals and their presentations was to the point, wich Nokino liked a lot. After all had presented, the Iburi sensei took back her place in front of the class, resuming the course of her speech.

'' 'Aight well done kiddos! Your day is off, so see you tomorrow for the rest of the classes!'' Said Nokino, her face cold as usual, smoking her cigarette as she sent off the students.

It was now a bright new day, and Nokino waited in class for the students to come in the morning as usual. On her desk was a large duffle bag, solid and filled to the brim. With the tall Iburi blonde teacher standing next to it, the scene was perfectly set for the arriving students. Indeed, Nokino was dressed in her usual attire, but had also at her hip her large katana, with the unique white blocky handle and scabard, as well as her official konohagakure headband tied around her forehead. As usual tho, Nokino stood ther with her cigarette clenched between her plump lips, smoking and filling the room not with a discusting smell of burnt tobacco, but more of a aroma of burnt matches, or extinguished candles, smelling of sparks and fireworks, and herbals incense.

She waited for the class to fill, with students asking questions and being curious as to why she was armed and dressed for war, and what was in the bag. When all students took their seats, Nokino claped her hand loudly, sending smoke outwards from her all over the classroom, proving her strength and power just by clapping her hands.

'' 'AIGHT KIDS! WELCOME! Today is a special day! We will go to the training facility, and watch people train, learn handseals, and jutsu, 'aight? I brought some scrolls so you can take notes. Goal will be today to find someone at the facility, and to watch them train, execute jutsu and take notes on handeals. After that we will come back to class and you'll explain your chosen handseals and jutsu you witnessed, and why you like it and want to learn it. Understood?''
said Nokino, distributing the scrolls, before guiding the class outside of the school toward the training facility.
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : WIP
Ryo : 3750

Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:48 am
He nodded at the end of the first day. it was short and sweet and he appreciated that. he looked at Atsuko and smiled. "Hey there glad to see you here too. I hope we can grow together!" He stood up and left for the day. Doing his best to wander around the academy and do his normal training at the advanced training facility. He loved being there and training with the dummies.

The next day he returned to class and saw the assortment of gear and looked interested. He wondered what all he would be doing today and when he heard the teacher speak up he was even more interested. He knew a few jutsu already and was studying his element but he could really use some more study on the fundamentals. He was excited. looking to Atsuko when she came in he smiled to her and waved. "Hey Atsuko, excited for some practice today? Its at my favorite place too!"

WC-162
total WC- 593
Atsuko
Atsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Remove Default

Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:38 pm
First day was short and sweet which she didn't entirely mind. She smiled back at Shion and nods. "It's good to see you too! I hope we can get strong and learn alot." She stood up after talking with Shion for a moment and left the classroom. She headed to the hospital to help out and maybe she can learn something more from the staff.

The next morning, Atsuko heads to class and sits down, looking at all the gear. She listened to what the teacher said and nodded. She only knew a medical jutsu right now. It would be really cool to learn more but she figured she probably.

She smiles and waves at him. "I am excited! Just trying to decide on who to watch. It's such a hard decision." She says as she looks around. She's pretty tempted to see if maybe there's a medical-nin who can teach her ways they fight.

WC: 155
Total WC: 408
Emiri Uchiha
Emiri Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Sketching
Remove Default

Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:04 pm
Walking back to school after having been absent for so long was an adjustment to be sure Emiri nervously approached the gates wondering if people were speaking about her or gossiping about what had happened to her in the past however many weeks. She walked into the class where teacher Nokino was. Entering she saw two students she hadn’t seen before, one who seemed much older than she would have expected in a student, but she wasn’t one to judge. He seemed excited about practicing and the other student was also older. Stressed upon seeing all the older people she tried to hide her face. It seemed like they were going to go watch people train today, Emiri kept to herself mostly feeling extremely out of place. Walking up to the podium she bowed slightly in front of Nokino “S-s-sorry I’m late I got kind of caught up at home, I-I-I’ll try not to be late anymore!” She went and took out some scrolls for class that day sitting towards the back of class following Nokino’s advice not to bring the stuffed rabbit to class.

When Nokino was finished explaining everything Emiri followed her and the rest of the class to the training facility and thought about all the times she had been roughed up by Nokino during their training, wincing a bit before sitting down and looking at the logs and the various people training among the grounds  hoping she wouldn’t get scolded by Nokino again, she looked at the other students before shyly looking away for some reason it seemed like she was now in a class with people much older than her, Emiri psyched herself up patting her cheeks and getting ready to write.

Watching the training field, Emiri spotted a young male approaching a younger girl who was currently injured from some combat they had been doing. Watching the young male she saw him perform the hand signs in the following order, bird, boar, and dog after performing the signs the man’s hands were covered with a translucent blue aura as he touched where the young girl and touched the scratch on her arm as the young girl’s body was covered with the same aura, she watched the scratch heal up as the man appeared to laugh and pat the young girl’s head. Emiri found this interesting it was definitely a medical technique of some sort; maybe it would prove useful for her as well. She noted down the signs for later to try and learn it once she got home.

Time passed and it was time to head back to the classroom, Emiri picked up her pen and put her scroll away walking back to the classroom. She sat down waiting for Nokino to call them each up, finally it was her turn to get up. She approached the podium with a glimmer in her eye, taking her scroll out and showing it to the class before saying, “A-at training today I saw a man heal a colleague using a technique that seemed to come from his hands. He utilized the symbols Bird,Boar,Dog. I-I liked it because i-it seems to b-be a way to help others without having to fight as much I want to learn it to help others in a way that maybe I can without causing trouble for o-others.” She would finish her talk more reserved her face hidden as she tried not to look at the various adults around the classroom and walked back to her seat and watched the other students take their turns describing the jutsus and signs they would use. Class ending Emiri took the time to thank Nokino for the class before heading home for the day.

WC: 633
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum