Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20750

Konoha Academy: New Class school Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Academy: New Class school Year!

Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:18 pm
Day Three - That one with the Fan

It felt like his head had just hit the pillow when he awoke again for the next day, he almost regretted signing up for the Academy - perhaps he could have been a vagabond instead. Cho took a deep breath, his eyes filled with the evening sleep. He rubbed them, splashed them with water and then cleaned himself up. Cho’s face met his own gaze in the mirror, his face stared right back at him, hopeless, unmoving, nothing excites him about the day. Apart from maybe seeing those who he had started to spend more time with in class. He had no ‘friends’ but he felt a connection growing with some of the students. He shook off the warm feeling, wiping steam from the mirror with a swipe and looked again - his amber eyes gave away nothing, good.

The journey to the Academy betrayed the normal feeling of the village. It was quiet, was he early? Probably. Each step was longer than the next, up until the Academy doors. Students had begin to pile around them and head in. He turned his head to see if any of the students he started to bond with had come in. The boy who he had missioned with before, those in the class who like him had gotten great feedback - no-one was here yet so he headed into class.

15 minutes passed before the teacher arrived, late it seemed - though she didn’t struggle with the door like he did, he shook off the embarrassment. Apparently they would be getting ready for a fight with one of their fellow students, he wanted to fight the Sensei, there was an odd number so it was a chance. Instead he was one of the final ones paired, this time against someone he had already started to bond with, Tenko. They had trained together before, over some disagreement about who owned a bit of wood or something along those lines he was sure. Though they trained, he had a feeling they both held back. But now they had to fight, properly at least. Neither could half ass it.

When they went to leave Cho ran to walk with Tenko, ”Hey no hard feelings if I kick your ass, right? Cho smiled, in his hand was a bag of honey coated picky-fruit, which he ate from. The rest of the journey he would speak to her if she engaged in idle chit-chat, or not - depending on how she reacted. Once at the arena the pair would have to find a place to fight, Cho - as ignorant as he was - chose an area pretty much slam dunk in the middle. He never did things by halves.

Once in position, Cho would take no time to wait, the two were 15 metres apart. Performing the seal of confrontation with his training partner,as soon as that imaginary bang went off he performed 3 hand seals, Snake, Rat and Bird for
The Jutsu Earth Flow Spears Cho slammed both hands down to the floor, the earth rumbled for a moment and from the ground in a semi circle back in front of Tenko, 5 blunted earth Spears fired towards her, each not aimed at her body but rather an attempt to immediately restrain - or atleast make moving awkward and annoying for her, each spike aimed to catch her under the arms, through the legs and across both behind and in front.

WC: 576
TWC: 2247

The Stats:

Actions:
Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenko Sarutobi Stat Page
Mission Record : Tenko Sarutobi Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 10850

Konoha Academy: New Class school Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Academy: New Class school Year!

Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:47 am
Today was the day the class were to spar with each other to gain a grasp of the basics of combat, as the class made their way to the arena Cho walked alongside Tenko and bragged that there we no hard feelings should he kick her ass it would clear he was just messing around but Tenko just responded with a stare “ cocky, aren’t you. ”

Nokino paired the students together, with Tenko being paired with Cho of course with the strange bee-themed ninja in training taking charge and deciding on an area to fight with Tenko just following him around with her hands on her hips looking completely done with it. “ Just pick a spot already. “

Once Cho settled on a place to fight he would wait until Tenko was also ready before he started. Tenko stood 15 metres away from her partner and watched as Cho right after performing the seal of confrontation performed three hand signs. Tenko on the other hand lowered her body slightly and placed one hand on her weapon strapped to her back.

“ Snake, Rat and bird. An Earth Jutsu? “ she said to herself just as the ground beneath her started to rumble and shake. She dashed forward charging towards Cho as rocky blunted spears burst from the ground in front of her at a 45-degree angle. Tenko smirked as she pulled her weapon from her back and planted it into the ground using it as a makeshift pole and vaulted herself up and over the oncoming spears bringing her weapon with her.

Upon landing Tenko charged towards Cho, reaching into her pouch retrieving 2 shurikens and throwing them towards her opponent to keep him occupied as she closed the gap once she was within range she swung her club aiming to knock him out in one swing.

[WC:303]
[TWC:2126]

stats:

actions:
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:15 pm
”Oh it’s not cockiness, it's pure talent” Cho bowed his head slightly, mocking a royal courtesy directed at Tenko. Cho of course took his time to find where they were going to fight, which irritated the Leaf Shinobi. Truly he was buying time, was he strong enough to fight her? She had literally pinned him up by his collar the last time they had come into contact, though the rest of that event was uncertain - could be fend her off.

Regardless, Tenko expertly fended off his attack, the earthen Spears cutting through the ground and narrowly missing their targets, Cho wasn't going to be caught as easily as this however. With her running towards him, two shuriken came towards him, they spun on the air and threatened to puncture his skin. Cho rose a single hand, performing the Ram hand sign, using the Body Flicker Technique, he shifted only a metre to the left so the two Shuriken missed. It wasn’t long then until Tenko had closed the distance and attacked, using the Tanto as a club.

His hand rotated back, grasping the Tanto in a reverse grip from the small of his back, the blade swung up catching the weight of the club. He felt his knee’s buckle under the weight, under the impact force. The blade was immediately blunted slightly by the attack but he held the defense.

”Ya almost killed me!” He laughed, a smile on his face.

actions:

WC: 242
TWC: 2489

Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenko Sarutobi Stat Page
Mission Record : Tenko Sarutobi Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 10850

Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:28 pm
The sound of metal clashing together rang out around Tenko and Cho as their weapons clashed, Cho’s Tanto was barely able to collide with Tenko’s fan in time to prevent him from being sent to the hospital, Tenko never broke eye contact with Cho her teal coloured eyes burning with determination and aggression as she pushed her full weight and strength into her swing causing Cho’s tanto to blunt slightly.

Cho joked that she almost killed him “ That’s the point. “ she responded seriously “ You have to take even training like a life or death situation otherwise you will never be ready for the battlefield. “ she continued, while their weapons were busy clashing and grinding against each other Tenko retrieved the kunai she keeps hidden near her chest and held the blade against Cho’s throat “ Concede. “ she demanded.

Once he did Tenko pulled back her weapons, her fan being slung over her shoulder and her kunai going back to its hiding spot. She walked past Cho to where her shuriken landed and picked them up placing them back in the satchel before going back to Cho and again walking past him “ Better luck next time Bee boy. “ her voice dripping with smugness. Confidence in her abilities wasn’t something she lacked certainly though she could probably cut back with the smugness.

She stopped and looked back at her dueling partner “ That’s two lunches you owe me now. “ she laughed with a cheeky grin as she waited for him to catch up she held out a fist waiting for a fistbump.

actions:

[WC:258]
[TWC:2384]
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:59 pm
”Always so serious, take a man’s head and call it a day eh?” Cho laughed, though the laugh was quickly snapped away when from nowhere as a weapon came up and immediately placed against his neck, his heart skipped slightly and he went to move away. But the blade was already there, the cold sending a shiver down his spine - or perhaps it was the cold look that his opponent gave him. The demand caught him off guard just as much as her words, she was right, he hadn’t taken it seriously and if this was a real fight, he’d be trying to stop his life from gushing out of his throat. He rose his other hand and waited for the blade to be removed.

”Yeah alright - I concede, you win” He seemed moderately disheartened, until she simple as day offered him a fist bump. Cho smiled, returning the fist bump, he looked down to his blunted Tanto and sighed. It appeared it wasn’t just his pride that needed fixing, it was his weapon too. He sheathed it, hearing the jagged metal scrape against the inside of the sheath. He had plenty of Jutsu, maybe next time he wouldn’t let the same thing happen. ”Sure, lunch is on me after class. Cho nodded and looked around, just how was the fight between the other student and there Sensei going - now that would be interesting to watch too.

WC: 240
TWC: 2729
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:20 pm
As Nokino-sensei was paired with the remaining Suraida, it seems the student was not keen on it, but still decided to take it seriously and spar with her. As she waited on his first move, the student made a horrible first mistake. The mistake of underestimating, or doing a ill advised move, not knowing his opponent. Of course in the ninja world, information and knowledge are weapon of their own, as a well informed ninja knowing his opponent strengths and weaknesses are key to victory, but more important too to survival. 

With this in mind, it did indeed seem that Suraida made a mistake of not knowing Nokino strength, even if she made it pretty public information, by tossing a smoke bomb at his own feet, trying to hide into it. As Nokino dashed toward him at a speed of 125, rapidly closing the 20m distance while the cloud extended around the standing student, the cloud enveloped the student, blocking his sight of Nokino's position but also her sight of his position. As this happened, Nokino faintly smiled, and in an almost instantaneous moment, transformed into smoke, fusing herself and making one with the cloud of the smoke bomb. As she became part of the cloud, her senses were aware of everything, sensing and seeing Suraida in the middle of it all. In a real fight, it would have been over and Nokino would have already killed her opponent, but this was to give a lesson, to teach him how to fight. As she surrounded him, Nokino only materialized her arm with her katana, not slashing him but using the flat edge to only bonk him on the top of the head, before speaking to him, her voice in suround all around the cloud, as if she was the cloud itself. 

''Knowledge of your opponent is the first basis. Before fighting, know what you are fighting against, as you may face a unwinable fight, and to know it only when it is already in motion is to sign your death wish.'' Said Nokino in a tone of lecture to the student. As her sword touched his head, a large firework like flash of red bright color sparked on him, inducing a flashbang effect on the student (strength Check 50). If the flash is too strong for Suraida, he would find himself paralyzed and dazed for one post, unable to move or weaves handsigns. 

''See? Now you are at my mercy. In a real fight it would be over right now. but i'll let you a moment to recuperate.''
added Nokino, rematerializing into herself and getting out of the cloud, standing 10m away from it with the student still paralyzed. As she waited for the cloud to discipate and the student to be unparalyzed, nokino flicked her katana, and raised it in a waiting and ready to fight position, peering at her opponent with piercing eyes on top of the blade.

Konoha Academy: New Class school Year! - Page 2 Tumblr_o3mkpwZSAP1uddo14o1_400
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

HP: 300
AP: 406

Vigor: 25
Chakra: 150
Speed: 100
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:31 pm
Everything was going well as his body was moving at 100 speed. He had managed to throw his smoke bomb onto the ground even as the sensei was rushing towards him at a great amount of speed. By the time he became surrounded by smoke she was about 12 meters away from him as his vision would become immediately obscured as his free hand was forming a set of four hand seals. Even though the smoke had obscured his vision his sensory abilities were able to pick her up once she entered his five meter range as her chakra suddenly dispersed all around him. With all the speed and strength he could muster he managed to form the hand seals he needed just as Nokino appeared in front of him and was looking to whap his head with the flat of the hilt of her blade. Taking the kunai that he had in his hand he would direct it up with his reflexes at 130 and catch the sword before it could progress any further towards his head, his strength matching hers, as he thought in his mind the name of his technique: 'Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden!'

Within the mind of his opponent, if she was hit, a whole field of flowers would appear before her as Suraida stood with her. He would render her immobile and unable to move just as he would also be unable to move as his eyes were clear to what was happening. The smoke that was surrounding them would slowly start to dissipate as the two would stand there stuck in their clash as he would cut her off from her speech before giving one of his own. "Nokino-sensei."he would say as the two stood there. "I wanted to let you know that I'm not at all a good fighter nor do I really like fighting all that much. I realize I will need to get into fights every now and then to defend my comrades and village, but I can't help but feel I'm nowhere close to being able to do that. Thus fighting a high class ninja like you in a setting like this? I can't help but feel incredibly intimidated and underprepared. Thus, while I ask you not to hold back, I also ask that you don't overestimate me in thinking I can give you a fight. I know I can't and I'm pretty sure you know I can't either." He was banking that the Genjutsu would work in dwindling her fighting spirit alongside his words.

In truth he was excited that he got to fight his sensei at his current level and that he could keep track of her as good as he was able to but he also knew this match was going to end with his face in the dirt and this was going to be his make or break attempt at ending things before they got that far. "Why don't we call this match a draw and move on with our day? Heck, if it pleases you, I'll even go so far as to say I surrender to you. I'm happy to say that I forced you to have to use your sword against me as well as... whatever technique you just used to blend into my smoke. What do you say, Nokino-sensei? Shall we call this match here?" He asked her with all seriousness as he would keep her in his Genjutsu all the while prepared for whatever was going to come his way or whatever her answer would be.

WC 595

Using Flower Garden (With OHS; 60 power; 15 AP) 256/271 AP remaining
Not sure if I can use this here but I would like to use Ninshu if possible.
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:41 pm
as her blade moved trough the smoke, her body made one with it by her unique smoke release mastery, Suraida used his reflexes to block the blow. But as the rest of the class seemed done with their training, Nokino decided to end it right then and there. Blocking was a mistake, as the katana of Nokino was clearly suprassing in everypoint the regular kunai employed by the student. As such, her strike went straight trough the blade, breaking it in shards of steel, and still tapping the undodging head of the student, applying its red flashbang like effect, and paralysing the students in his last efforts to cast out a jutsu, making him unnable to complete it. In the same maner and move too, her katana not only emmited a red flash, but also a [url=Spark Smite Smoke]large white firework effect[/url], seeable even outside the large smoke cloud created by the bomb. Indeed, as the large white and red firework bursted, Suraida found himself not only paralysed and stunned by the red one, but also blinded by the white one, a blinding flashing light in his eyes. As his senses were all assaulted, Nokino flied away in the air, 30m above the rest of the cloud and class, and landed 20m away, in front of the class who was waiting, letting the time for her student and spar partner to recuperate from those debilitating flashes.

As soon as Suraida got out of the smoke, and that Nokino could see he wasnt paralyzed or blinded anymore, she started her speech.

''Well done Suraida. For a first time it was a good one. I'll buy you a new kunai. Advice for next time, dodging and blocking aint the same.'' said to her sparing partner the Iburi sensei.

As she turned toward the rest of the class, who were all done with their first spar, Nokino saw defeat but also proudness, and prowess. It was their first after all, so there would be plenty of time to practice more.

''LISTEN UP CLASS! This was your very first combat experience. Of course, some will loose, and others win, but remember that it wasnt the goal today. Now you are set to spar in your own time, to find partners, and to better yourselves. Dont ever forget this first day.'' Said the teacher, her face serious, drilling her students minds into learning the true and gritty reality of the ninja world. ''This will be all for today. See ya tomorrow!'' Added the teacher, distributing the bandages to those who needed it after class, and then getting back home.

The next morning, Nokino waited in class with a large scroll replacing the usual chalkboard. As she waited like usual for the class to fill itself with students, she passed with the help of shadow clones copies of a interactive activity they would do in class. On their desk, each student were listed with a long list of words, regarding the ninja world. It ranged from Kage and villages names, to ninja titles, to legends of the past, current ninjas, etc. On the front board, was a giant map of the ninja world, full of colors and frontiers, lands and countries of different shapes and colors too, with dots and logos signifying villages and outposts. 

After all students were seated, Nokino started her usual lingus of the morning.

''Mornin' Class! Today is history lesson! We will talk about our kages, our history, but also our general knowledge of the ninja world, the other hidden villages, and their specialty, as well as history of the ninja themselves. If you have any questions, now is the time to ask! Also, for this activity, you have each a sheet with words. You will each need to talk for the whole class, presenting 1 village, 1 kage different than the village you presented, one ninja from abroad you admire or from here, and one legend of the past you admire. For each answer, please detail a bit, the why you admire them, the what you know about them, and so on, 'aight? good.'' said the teacher with authority in her voice, but also a sense of joy. Indeed, this was one of the favorite class of Nokino's new school program. History was important, and she was eager to see the answers of each students.
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

HP: 300
AP: 406

Vigor: 25
Chakra: 150
Speed: 100
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:54 pm
"OUCH!!" screamed Suraida as he was bonked on the head by the hilt of the sword causing him to see flashes in his eyes. He would be surrounded in a swath of black for a moment as his brain shut down and he collapsed onto the ground. Stars rotated around his head as he could hear someone talking above him but he was so disoriented he couldn't make out what they were saying. As his vision cleared, he looked around and saw all the students getting themselves ready to leave as he shook his head in order to shake the cobwebs out of them before rubbing the bump on his head. As he stood there two questions started to run across his mind: 'Where am I?... And who am I?' He looked around and saw that he and everyone was inside of a large arena as he followed everyone out of it's exit and saw that he was in the middle of a large village surrounded by a lot of buildings that he was completely unfamiliar with. His eyes instantly lit up from the beauty and wonder of it all as he walked into the village along it's streets towards a delicious smell that attracted him to head inside of a restaurant. Luckily he hadn't forgotten what money was.

The next day...

As the morning sun started to rise up along the horizon for the village as it's light shined all along the village, the shadows steadily creeping larger from the rays that were slowly enveloping the village and it's buildings, as Suraida was lying on a bench snoring. He had spent all day and night exploring this strange village and now his body was tuckered out and in need of rest. He'd only gotten about three hours of sleep at this point as the sun steading crept up and swathed everything in it's rays in soft and warm light and even that wasn't enough to wake him even as villagers were steadily coming out to walk it's streets towards their jobs. A brother and her sister was playing each other on a nearby roof, playing tug of war with a doll, as the girl was dangerously close to a potted plant. It didn't take long for the inevitable to occur as the sister's arm bumped into the flower pot causing it to propel off the roof and down onto the unsuspecting head of the ninja in training.

The pot shattered into multiple shards as dirt spread out all across his face and clothes as the exact same spot he had been hit in the other day was hit once again causing him to jolt up and hold his head in pain. He stifled a scream as well as a few tears as he rubbed the spot on his head while assessing his surroundings. 'Yo, uh...' he thought to himself as he brought one of his hands down and was surprised there was no blood from his wound. 'Why am I out here?' His memories had miraculously returned as he checked in one of his pockets and got out his watch to see that class was in 15 minutes... wait... 15 MINUTES?!?! Immediately Suraida hopped up off the bench and rushed over to his apartment while trying to wipe the dirt that was on his body off. 'Crap crap crap crap crap!!' he shouted over and over in his mind as he hopped up through his open window and dove into the restroom in order to take a quick shower. He quickly got himself washed up and cleaned, his hand going over his forehead in order to try and heal the bump on it, as he got his clothes on while checking his watch. 'Seven minutes left.' he thought as he looked around in his room for his bag.

However his search for his bag would prove fruitless as he quickly determined that his bag wasn't in his room and he tried to think about the events of yesterday but found he couldn't remember anything during the fight he had with the teacher. 'You've gotta be kidding me! What happened yesterday?' He was panicking now as his last ditch move to make was to rush over to the arena as he more than likely had left his bag there. Without wasting time he would thus hop out of his window, getting his shoes quickly on, as he used all the strength in his legs to rush in the direction of the arena hoping his bag had been left there. Luckily for him he would see that the bag was indeed where he had left it as he picked it up and slung it immediately over his shoulder as he rushed out towards the academy. He pulled up his watch as he did so and looked at the time.

Two minutes left...

In one final ditch effort he would hop up onto the rooftop of one of the nearby buildings while forming a hand sign, his chakra focusing into his feet, as he rushed forth past the roofs of other buildings towards the academy in a brand new burst of speed. He would travel in a straight line, his body zooming past rooftops as he missed them all thankfully, before he stopped himself at the steps of the academy with one minute left to spare. He would pant as he rushed into the academy and into the classroom just as the door was about to close as he rushed into the room completely out of breath, his hair disheveled and still wet from his shower, as he walked over to his desk and sat down in order to try and calm himself and not make a spectacle. He would try to catch his breath quietly as he also tried to fix his hair before listening to what the teacher had to say. It looked as though they were about to have a darn history lesson as he got out one of his books and turned over the sheet Nokino-sensei mentioned.

He saw the questions that he would need to present to the class as the teacher also said they would need to present their answers to the class. 'Oh perfect!' he thought to himself as he shook his head still in the process of trying to catch his breath. 'You want me to present shit I hardly know anything about with me looking as though I'd just got in a fight with a vacuum cleaner and a hose? This really isn't turning out to be my day.' He would quickly skim through his history book, trying to get as much info about other villages as he was able to, while writing down what he had discovered. It wouldn't be too long before he heard his name called and he took a breath and stood up from his chair in order to read what he had written down for the class. "Ok..." he said as he shook his head ashamed at what he had written. "One of the villages I studied was the Hidden Mist Village which is located in the Land of Water. A kage of a different village is our Hokage who is known as the Fire Shadow. One ninja that I admire is the First Hokage who founded and built the village. And one legend of the past I admire is whoever the guy was that created Ichiraku Ramen as it's the best ramen in the world. Thank you."

Embarrassed he would take a seat at his desk and look out the nearby window, doing his best to ignore any stares that came his way, as he tried to incorporate humor into his answers as a way of relieving the tension he had created due to his entrance into the classroom. Eventually the day would be over and he would be able to go home in order to collapse into his bed for the rest of the day.

WC 1,329
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:33 pm
Finally, class is over. The short spar aswell as the entire day out from the usual studying was appreciated, though it was long. Cho would return back to his apartment block with baked fish and potato, ever since he completed that mission helping out the older gentleman he was told that he was free to come and have dinner there, this was the day he took them up on the offer. Cho spoke about the day, his training, the old couple smiled, nodding along to the excitable student, noticing his normal dull and rocky attitude has begun to fade away.

They stayed until midnight, the elderly couple having to persuade Cho out of the door with a promise of a second meal and they bid him farewell. By time he got home, ate his meal and then sat down it was already the next morning. Cho darted up, his breath catching up with his slow deep sleep breathing. He had always slept uneasy, undisturbed but still uneasy. Cho went through his wardrobe of clothes.

”Black and yellow, black and yellow. Black and yellow, oh! Yellow and black! That’ll do” He shifted through each outfit, the final one essentially looked the same - though this one the colours were inverted, besides, one must mix it up sometimes.

Within the next 30 minutes he managed to find his way back to the Academy, ignoring the gathering crowds and heading straight to class, he didn’t have anything to mess around with today. Get in. Do the presentation. Get back to training. The assignment was to think about a number of historical elements of the Villages. Cho would wait for his friends giving a short wave before focusing back to class. Cho immediately began to think of home, he looked up as he started to prepare his presentation - no… not Iwagakure.

By time it got to him he had finally completed in his mind the entirety of what he was going to present. First up was a Village, for this one he chose his home - Konoha itself. Cho explained how the first Hokage created the village, discussing it’s written history of change and how it was the home of various great heroes who shaped the Shinobi ways themselves. Then he moved onto the first Tsuchikage, avoiding discussing about the village but instead how he commanded and created his own Clan, the Kamizuru clan. Little information was recorded but what was, he read out. He wondered if there was a Aburame in this class, merely so Cho could annoy them.

Cho didn’t know to many Ninja here or abroad, though he would choose a prominent member of Konoha’s Aburame clan - discussing there command over bugs and how it compared to his own Clan. Finally, he chose a hero from the past. He chose Hiruzen Sarutobi, the God of Shinobi and teacher to many he would consider the greatest Shinobi.

When he was finished he bowed to his Sensei and went back to his desk, the rebellious attitude was gone - replaced with a stubbornness to get these classes over with and start to get out there.

WC: 524
TWC: 3253
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum