Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Mantle of Smoke Empty Mantle of Smoke

Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:18 pm
Having just left the scene in the temple, Mizuki would emerge from the ground in the sanctum. Moving as though her stride had never been interrupted she walked the short distance to the singular white throne at the far end of the room. The soft winter light filtering through the webbed skylight threw shards of rainbow light over the dark mahogany table. Her eyes were fixed on the intricately carved throne though as she came to a halt in front of it, seeming to go motionless as she let herself stop for just a moment. The mantle of her status slipping from her shoulders in the quiet of the Sanctum - tired…

Throne Detail:

Heaving a sigh and rolling her shoulders as if readjusting a heavy weight she took a seat not on - but in front of the throne. With her back against it she was able to lean her head back onto the seat; with deft movements she had a lit cigarette pressing to her lips in moments.

Mantle of Smoke 4ZJct2
There she stayed, staring at the ceiling as she waited for her brother to arrive. Though the room was silent her mind was not - Being pulled in so many directions with so much on the horizon was straining. New arrivals she had to learn to trust or entrap here. Inhale. The breach in trust with Arantima only further tested with said new arrivals. Exhale. Val himself and whatever that was. Inhale. And where the fuck was Kana and Yazui? Exhale. She went on with that line of thinking until Arantima finally showed up.
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 54000

Mantle of Smoke Empty Re: Mantle of Smoke

Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:13 am

Mantle of Smoke A9ZAf7m

Mantle of Smoke RlNMUAA

Arantima Blipped into existence without a sound just inside of the sanctum.. Precisely at the Twenty minute mark, not making a sound until he took in a full veiw of the scene before himself and took a step forward that was so soft that only a Kyuketsuki would be able to hear his footfall. He was not walking slowly out of fear but out of calculation and calm ease with which he was approaching this situation. His breathing was level there was no visible twitch to him and when he stopped he did not kneel, but he did bow his head gently.

He did not speak.. Not for a good minutes before he stood back to upright and looked ahead towards the throne rather than At Mizu as he spoke. "I at least hope he was smart enough to say that he was not supposed to reveal himself until i had returned or he knew I was unable to return." He holds up a hand swiftly to attempt to hold off any interjection by Mizuki but the gesture is not without respect more of a request to be allowed to continue speaking uninterrupted.

"I knew you would take it as a breach of trust if you were not explained about my intentions properly before being introduced. So allow me to do that properly.  He is a version of me.. as I am sure he explained. However I brought him here as a safety measure incase my mission went wrong. A way for you to know not only my exact location but when close enough to communicate with me. In the absolute worst case as a back up of myself so that you would not be left without me wholly.." He let out a soft breath after finishing closing his eyes and turning around crossing his arms.

"The other two.. are last minute acquisitions. They did not know who we are before I brought them here. Isomo.. Showed promise enough to be guided and is in dire need of that guidance. And Raiden.. Raiden seemed the type to be tested.. He could not find this place again if he tried and with your skills he could be made into an Ally of not small power, it is no village but I could at least offer that much to you since the Sakura village is worthless."

He turned around again his expression one of.. Degraded acceptance and indignant despair. there were words he was deliberately not saying but the ability to read them was so vastly reduced from normal that his emotions may as well be written in an entirely new language.

Mantle of Smoke RlNMUAA

-10 ap for living clone Telepathy

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1240/1250
Heavenly Body 2/10
Blood Lust 2/10

Heart beat Sense 10 meters in every direction
Blood sense 25 meters is every direction

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 [/b]

Mantle of Smoke A9ZAf7m
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:35 pm
The tap of feet on the stone floor was the only indication she was no longer alone in the shifty smoke filled room. Closing her eyes at his approach she allowed the cigarette to burn down to the butt on its own accord as he came to a stop and his words filled the now thinning air. Eyes flying open at those initial words she snapped her head up to stare at him - words lighting on her lips only to falter at his hand which requested her patience. Eyebrows creasing together she flit the burned cigarette away from her and adjusted so her elbows both rested on the seat of the throne - silently allowing him to continue.

She had remained silent through his explanation, though her mind hadn’t. When he turned his back on her a whisper crept through her mind - causing a flinch that went unseen, ‘Still can’t trust… pathetic.’ He had a good plan that was only ruined by Val and not Arantima… she knew better than to mistrust his judgment of that plan or of the newcomers. What really bothered her was the lack of utter control she had over the situation and was that behavior any better than a Kage? The thought left a sour taste in her mouth that she quickly dismissed with a sigh of her own; only then did her expression soften to understanding.

“You’re quite right.”, the words hung between them as she ensured eye contact. “He did explain his purpose and the anger I showed him that day will suffice for punishment, you’ve… Done nothing wrong. A safety measure with reckless indulgence is amusing, I might add.” Leaning her head back haphazardly she continued to speak, “Isomo and Raiden are fine acquisitions, truly I see potential in both… and if they pass their trial they will make lovely familial additions.” Taking a deep breath she straightened, intertwining her hands together and stretching them out in front of her much like a cat, before rising smoothly.

“As for Sakura… I am not bothered nor surprised by their lack of accommodation, a village is a village after all. Even the newest ones fall to corruption faster than they think they will. Makes the purge less messy don’t you think?” With those last words a spark of shared mischief would light in her eyes - this meeting was probably going in a direction he did not expect. Well it was about to go even further in that unexpected direction.

“Since we are… admitting to things -” the expression that was seconds before mischievous had morphed into one of apprehension, “- anger wasn’t the only thing shared between the two of us.” The look of apprehension was quickly tinted with pink embarrassment as she looked away from his gaze. “We shared a kiss that was as unexpected as this conversation is and now we are even.”

wc 478
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 54000

Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:56 pm

Mantle of Smoke A9ZAf7m

Mantle of Smoke RlNMUAA

Arantima opened his mouth expecting... not what he had heard and his mouth closed slowly as he stared at Mizu wordlessly for a moment as she spoke.. He had heard her correctly.. she said He was right.. He stopped breathing for a solid minute as he listened to her speak and his shoulders relaxed a lot. He turned when she mentioned isomo and Raiden and he tilted his hed slightly

"Isomo.. will take a hand.. A unique approach perhaps becuase there is thought in her head but they are even more clouded than mine can get." That is all he felt he wished to say on the matter of the pair howeer when she spoke of Vale.. His mood soured again. He let his hands rest infront of himself still crossed ars but less covering nd more just for somthing to do with them while he played with hs nails idly to increase his focus.

He looked over as Mizu gave off a sall blush and he actually smiled warmly at that.. He took a step towards her and nodded gently as he let out a soft sigh and looked down to the ground.. a smile forming on his mouth that may have been unexpected. "... Even? Id say not, but id also say that I am still the one paying off his end of things.. but I am eternally biased towards you. I am.. Sad that it was not me, but i am glad that it happened.. if you can understand that?"

He turns his head up to look at the ceiling and lets out a soft scoff of a laugh tears rolling rom his face which, as always is a contradiction of emotions. he is smiling but he is crying and his eyes are pictures of sadness.. "Im sad but happy.. And.. dont think that it could have realistically gone any other way... So, all there is to do is accept it.. Y''know"

Mantle of Smoke RlNMUAA

-10 ap for living clone Telepathy

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1230/1250
Heavenly Body 4/10
Blood Lust 4/10

Heart beat Sense 10 meters in every direction
Blood sense 25 meters is every direction

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 [/b]

Mantle of Smoke A9ZAf7m
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:49 pm
A hand? The verbage almost caused an eruption of laughter from its sheer lack of coverage of the true chaos that girl was. Though keeping it contained she turned her attention to assessing him and his demeanor given the news. His reaction was subdued to say the least, showing control close to her own when it came to emotions of this nature. Though he showed the sadness in his actions and lack of gaze. She couldn’t truly understand his words, she had seen his as her brother for so long - so in need of her protection that anything else just never pierced her perception.

While she dealt with the realization from his less than confession she noted the silent tears that ran down his face, framing his words with more sorrow than she was ready to handle. The tightening of her chest was an uncomfortable sensation - watching his acceptance in real time. The expression she showed was an odd mixture of compassion and pity - having nowhere to pull from this experience. ]“Acceptance looks bitter… we will remake this world, know that that wouldn't happen with out you. I know what you have done for me and Yugure in turn.” Taking a deep breath she releases it slowly, focusing her attention completely on Arantima. “I know how you kept me conscious through my grief, and there is no one I’d rather have at my side than you.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum