Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Vacation is over

+2
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Youta Shinkou
6 posters
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Vacation is over  Empty Vacation is over

Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:22 am
Youta would wake up after a week or so vacation and taking it easy after his long mission to the wolf's den. He would think about how nice this time has been however he knew if he took to much time off he would be dull and not as effective as usual which meant only one thing, it was time to go do some training. He would mostly want to go to work on getting back into shape and maybe reapply some of his favorite Fuinjutsu back on after his fight. He would hurry downstairs to make some breakfast and eat. He would start walking out the door in the crisp morning air of Hoshigakure. He never realized how much he missed the place while wandering through that desert place fighting for his life. However he would head over to the training grounds to start training and working out a little. When he arrived he would see two new Genin and would take notice not necessarily interacting. But he would start working out and running. He would then start meditating trying to build up nature energy he could feel them watching so he would walk over and say “Good morning, how are both of you doing today.”

WC207
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Pearl of the Angels

Health: 300
AP: 1,884
Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5
Mission Record : Mission Log
Familiar : Ninjiro, The Big-bellied Bake-danuki
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 10000

Vacation is over  Empty Re: Vacation is over

Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:24 pm
Jurei wakes up extra early in the morning, ready to seize the day. Today is the day she finally begins her journey as a ninja. As a member of the Ryoinsatsu family, she is expected to live up to the family name. After a quick shower and a change of clothes, she heads downstairs for a light breakfast. Her parents are already there, eating and chatting away.

"Good morning, darling." Chihiro greets.

"Morning, Mom. Morning, Dad."

"You look lovely, dear. You look fit to burst with energy. Do you plan on doing something exciting, today?"

"Of course! I'll be heading over to the village's training grounds with Koda. It's my first day as a ninja, and I'm going to give it my all!"

"That's the spirit. I'm sure you'll do us proud."

"We're so proud of you, honey. We're sure you'll do amazing, maybe even better than your cousins. Now, off you go! Don't let us keep you." Osamu appends.

"Thanks. See you later!"

With a spring in her step, Jurei leaves the house and heads towards the training grounds. As she approaches, to one's surprise other than the view itself being rather pleasant, she sees a handful of Hoshi shinobi and kunoichi already hard at work with a drive and a determination that can only be found in those who are truly passionate about their craft. Yet, her singular company remains, devoid of the presence of another, but she reckons he may be running a little late or is on his way to the grounds right now. Nevertheless, she decides to find a comfortable space to practice her Storage Displacement technique in peace until his advent, using her pendant as the test subject of her mini venture as it flickers in and out of material existence.

Whenever her companion, her pendant reforms, blinking particles from her hand outwards and catches it before she readjusts the necklace around her neck.

"Morning, friend." She hails to the amber-lensed brunette upon his approach. "I trust you slept well? In any case, I was thinking..."

And while the pair converse among themselves about the plans for the day, within Jurei's peripheral, a fair-skinned young man with striking white hair arrives at the grounds. Naturally, drawn to the conspicuous contrast of his person, her eyes draw toward him for a split second, noting the detail and the sharpness of his features and attire. By happenstance, their gazes meet each other and, naturally, she recenters her focus back toward her comrade. Jurei opts, considering their repertoire of techniques is rather lacking, that it'd be best to condition their bodies first before they can move on to hone their skills. The first set consists of a couple of stretching exercises.  Afterward, they move on to the second set, which consists of laps around the grounds, a few push-ups, and a couple of sit-ups.

All the while, toward the end of her final rep of sit-ups, Jurei's gaze occasionally lingers on the torpid, white-haired stranger, and once again—perhaps this time less than simply a coincidence—their gazes adjoin a moment later. Initially, she had the intent to let the thought pass through her mind and cease any further glances so as to not disturb him until he rises from position and approaches the duo. When he greets them, she steadily rises, dusting off the scant cakes of dry dirt on her person before genially gesturing to him.

"Likewise a good morning to you, too. I'm doing just peachy myself at the moment, I trust the day for you is treating you the same way, sir...?"

WC: 597
TWC: 597

Stats Info:
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:55 pm
As Roy Goka woke up this morning, he was in a surprisingly good mood, ready to face the day head on, and optimistic in that it had good news in store. For the first time in his young life, the genin formally from the hidden volcano would have a home and bed to sleep in, money in his pocket, skills to sell, and a place to call home. Roy's hard work, grit, and luck gave him something to live for, and it felt good.

As he woke up and got dressed, he knew that today was going to be a training day, and made his way out of the ninja quarters and onto the training grounds. Dressed in his new Ronin Robes he picked up after his mission with Emi, his two new swords he was able to purchase, and the firey hot ninja attitude he had, he wanted to take this time to focus in on mastering combining his sword play and chakra powers, as a ninja from the goka clan, his talents would let him be formidable.

It was also a chance to meet new people, after all, he was a member of the village, and staying alone in his home wasn't the best use of his time. It was time to open up a little it, show some real vulnerability, and hopefully make some friends.

After arriving at the training grounds, Roy would wander a bit before finding Jurei and Youta, and for some reason decided that they were the ones he would try to meet first. Even at first glance, although appearing young, Roy could tell that they both were experienced, strong shinobi, and that's exactly what Roy needed if he wanted to excel here.

Mustering up all the courage he could and putting on a brave face, Roy would hastily walk towards the group with a friendly wave, and address them accordingly.

"Howdy, my names Roy, I'm new around here and you both look really strong! You guys mind if I train with you?"

[342]

Reiten
Reiten
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : IIIIIIIII
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:21 pm
As Koda woke up later than usual after a festive evening with his clan, all of the were being busy at their respective daily task, and he was still lingering in bed. As the champion of his people, he was granted rest, and as the leader, no one stood up to question or oppose his decision to sleep and rest more than usually. As he stretched into his first morning as an official genin of the hidden village of Hoshigakure, Koda wrapped his headband around his neck, making sure it was seeable and well put, proud to be a part of the village corps of shinobi. Getting up of his bed, he soon prepared himself, and hastily left to get to the pen and for once, get out Tso of her pen. This was the first day as a true ninja, and he had set up a training session with Jurei and other ninja, to learn techniques and be fully prepared, as well as get access to masters of the ninja arts and their valuable wisdom and knowledge, a teaching that Koda was eager to receive.

After walking a while with Tso, his giant centipede companion by his side, Koda and the beast finnaly arrived at the training grounds, and saw already people there, notably Jurei with two other young people.

''Morning Jurei! Hope you're ready for our training here! im pumped to learn a lot of stuff today!''
said Koda.

''I did sleep well, even too well ahaha! I'm really happy to finally get Tso out there, out of her pen. I think its the first time you meet her right? Say hi Tso!'' Added Koda with enthusiasm.

''*Click Click Click*'' Would do Tso, gently clicking her large and sharp mandibles to made a sound of communication, shaking and bowing her head as to say hello. 

After discussing what they wanted to train and whatnot, the white haired man approached and greeted them.

''Oh i'm doing peachy! cant wait to train with you and learn. Here is Tso, my other half. So, what do we begin with? I want to learn to master the lightning element, as well as lots of fuinjutsu. I made a little list, should you know them!... Here.'' said calmly and eagerly Koda, handing the scroll to the other ninja so they could see what he wanted to learn.

''-unity seal 

-shadow clones

-ghost lake breaking seal

-paralysis seal

-breathe seal

-chakra storage seal

-touch explosive

-barrier seal

-absorbtion seal

-redirection seal

-ghastly grinding caltrops

-hidding like a mole

-rock shelter

-earth style wall

-underground projection fish technique

-moving earth core

-earth flow river

-bedrock coffin

-great moving earth core

-swamp of the Underworld

-twin raising dragon

-manipulation tools, binding meteor

-deflect''

Koda added after adding the scroll: ''Oh and before I forget, Tso need to learn stuff too! If anyone know the sensory specialty or medical techniques, she is willing to learn, and can understand and learn as much as any of us!''

After another series of clicking by Tso, another young man arrived and presented himself. 

''Hey nice to meet you too, I'm Koda Omukade. We sure can train all together, the more the merrier and we can also learn better as more mind are greater than a single one!'' added Koda, optimistic to meet so many people that could one day become his team members.
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:06 pm
As Roy was introduced to Koda, a ninja, probably a chuunin of the village, approached the group. The man, with a serious posture and tone, looked to roy and said. "Roy Goka, we have some important work that needs be done, would you come with us?"

Roy, shocked at this development, suddenly would nod towards the chuunin, and look back to the companions that he wished train with.

"I'm very sorry about this, I'm not sure what's going on, but duty calls! I hope we get to do this another time." And with that the scorch swordsman wandered away.

[exit]
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin

Ninjutsu Remove Default

Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:28 pm
It could be the trick of the light or something else of another nature, as whoever Jurei spoke to a moment ago—and the subsequent red-haired shinobi who strides toward them in good cheer—seemed to disappear from her line of sight. Like they were never there in the first place. It's a curious sensation that makes Jurei blink once or twice to make sure she isn't just seeing things, but no matter how hard she tries, both persons are gone. She doesn't dwell on the thought for too long though, they're burning daylight, after all. She faces Koda with a scroll in hand and examines the contents of the scroll in earnest before she bobs her head knowingly.

"I guess it'll just be the two of us for the time being. A playwright's travesty, but we'll make do with what we can, nonetheless. Hmm... You know, I actually know a Jutsu or two that you've listed down here. I can teach you the Shadow Clone and Earth-Style Wall Jutsu, but as for the rest... well, those are beyond the scope of my field. At least for now, I hope to learn Fūinjutsu in the future... Ah! That reminds me, I'd also hoped to learn the Fire and Water Releases while we were here, too. So if that's something you'd like to learn, just say so. In the meantime, let's do what we can today, hm? Here, I'll show you how to use the Earth-Style Wall Jutsu then move on to the Shadow Clones, next."

Jurei takes a few steps back from Koda to give him some space before she forms a series of hand seals: Tiger → Hare. She slams her palm against the ground and a large wall of dirt rises from beneath her feet. It's taller than she is by three meters, wide enough for two people to stand side-by-side comfortably at five meters, and thick enough to absorb a blow with a meter between the front and back sides of the Jutsu. She turns to face Koda with a smile on her face. "I'm not too good at it yet, but I hope this is a good enough demonstration for you. Now, I'll teach you how to do it."

She explains the Jutsu in detail and shows him the hand seals needed to perform it before she has him try it out himself. "Your form looks good so far, Koda. Just make sure to put a little more chakra into it when you're ready to release your hand from the ground." The practice session continues until Koda has a grasp of erecting a sturdy enough mud wall that rivals hers by comparison. Afterward, she teaches him the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Jurei takes a few steps back again and forms another set of hand seals: Tiger → Horse → Ram → Clone seal. A large cloud of off-white smoke erupts from the epicenter of her person before it disperses, revealing two clones on either side of her that look identical to her from the strands of hair on her head down to the last pigmentation of her complexion. "This Jutsu," The original Jurei in the center posits, "Requires a lot of chakra to use, because—"

"You need to properly divide your chakra reserves evenly between yourself and the number of clones you produce," Jurei's clone on her left continues.

"Otherwise, you'll end up in a precarious situation of Chakra Exhaustion—meaning, at best, you'll only pass out from the overexertion. But, at worse, you'll die from it." The clone to her right appends.

"But!" The original interjects. "That's why I'm sure you'll be able to get the hang of it with a little practice under my supervision. It's one of the more complex Jutsu that exist, so I have all the time in the world and then some if there's some difficulty before the day's end. Now, give it a go!" Jurei concludes. The clones disperse and she waits for Koda to try his hand at it.

WC: 597
TWC: 1,264

Last edited by Jurei Ryoinsatsu on Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to correct "WC" and "TWC")
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin

Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:09 pm
Seeing as Koda hasn't made a response yet, Jurei, in the meanwhile, tabs the sole of her booties to a rhythm while she waits before a thought crosses her mind. "Shoot," She says, facepalming. "I knew I forgot to do something before I left the house. Say, uh, Koda. You don't mind if we reschedule to resume at a later day? I've got something urgent I have to attend that can't wait." Waving farewell, she departs and exits the Dojo Yard for otherwise pressing matters.

WC: 85
TWC: 1349

[EXIT THREAD]
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin

Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:05 am
Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing the 1,349 TWC into the following Jutsu for Ninjiro:
► *Training "Your Next Line is..." [286/375] → (375/375) [1,260 TWC Left]
► Training Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden @ A-Rank (1,260/2,500) [0 TWC Left]
*Discounted via ATF (learned solo from this thread here)

Investing 1,349 TWC into the following Stat Points for Ninjiro:
► Training +13 Speed (-1,300 WC) [49 TWC Left]
→Expunging the remaining 49 TWC.
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:42 pm
Jurei Ryoinsatsu wrote:Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing the 1,349 TWC into the following Jutsu for Ninjiro:
► *Training "Your Next Line is..." [286/375] → (375/375) [1,260 TWC Left]
► Training Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden @ A-Rank (1,260/2,500) [0 TWC Left]
*Discounted via ATF (learned solo from this thread here)

Investing 1,349 TWC into the following Stat Points for Ninjiro:
► Training +13 Speed (-1,300 WC) [49 TWC Left]
→Expunging the remaining 49 TWC.

Approved!
Reiten
Reiten
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : IIIIIIIII
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:10 pm
[EXIT]

TWC: 563 WC 
 claims not being made, char to be retired, WC only counted toward the retirement WC total count.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum