Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

A letter for Mizuki Ohta [Wind Demons Guild] Empty A letter for Mizuki Ohta [Wind Demons Guild]

Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:14 pm
In the depths of Hoshi's frontier, Isomo came in the dead of the night, on a little road, only to stop at what appear as a little shack, with a single light in a paper lantern. This place was known to local criminal as a spot for black markets and also a guild, where the borders and places all around the world were linked in an underworld network. Isomo approached the counter, and without saying a word, slipped 500 ryo to the bearded man, who after looking left and right, gave Isomo a token of membership of the Wind Demon Guild. Without hesitation and with a purpose Isomo dropped something, a mysterious and rolled up scroll, to the man, in the hopes that it reaches the designated recipient. 

The scroll was all grey outside, with only a single symbol, in dark lavender, an almost greying purple. The symbol was a circle, with inside a upside down triangle, the symbol of the dark god, Jashin.

Inside of the scroll was the following text, adressed to the legendary Mizuki: 

I write this scroll with the hope that it will reach its destination, as my hearts are calling for guidance.
My name is Isomo. I am known as the undying demon of the Rain, and I am a firm believer of the Dark God. I have been wandering for decades, looking for guidance and worthy sacrifices, and have now heard only now of your exploits, and ties to our Lord, and his Temple. After years of loosing hope, I now know that you are part of my destiny, my true calling. I will soon seek to find my place once more, and travel to the temple of Jashin, where I hope to meet you, and be welcomed in your embrace. But for now, I offer a proposition. I am far away, in lands distant of the temple, in Hoshigakure. As a way to prove my devotion and will, I offer to be your eyes and ears into the village, until I am bound to the roads again. I cannot wait to find my true purpose, to find a place where i trully bellong.  

after dropping the letter, Isomo would get back inside the village, as if she never left, making sure to not be seen or heard. She was hopping to take contact with one of the most known criminal ninja, wich was a big risk. But to Isomo, finding her true purpose was the only thing she cared for, and she knew it lies with Jashin, with blood and power. 

[EXIT]

TWC: 428

stats: 4 stats point going to vigor

jutsu: 250 wc going to mastery of Genjutsu release, 178 WC going towards Jotun Grip A ranked 178/2500

Last edited by Isomo on Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

A letter for Mizuki Ohta [Wind Demons Guild] Empty Re: A letter for Mizuki Ohta [Wind Demons Guild]

Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:00 pm
Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

A letter for Mizuki Ohta [Wind Demons Guild] Empty Re: A letter for Mizuki Ohta [Wind Demons Guild]

Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:53 pm
Regrettably, we must inform you that the approval for the topic in question has been revoked, and the topic itself has been voided. This decision has been reached due to a breach of the following rule:

Metagaming involves utilizing out-of-character (OOC) knowledge or information to influence in-character (IC) actions or decisions. It's considered unfair because characters should possess only the knowledge they have acquired within the fictional realm.

In this case, we understand that the issue stems from a lack of experience rather than intentional rule-breaking. Therefore, we will permit you to retain the word count you initially wrote for claims such as jutsu. We believe this fair approach aligns with our goal of fostering a positive and equitable gaming environment.

The character Isomo lacks the in-character resources required to craft a letter for Mizuki Ohta, a character they have never met, particularly concerning the business matter under discussion. It's essential to note that Mizuki Ohta is an investor. Additionally, the business in question holds a tier six status, adhering to the following ruleset:

Global Enterprises: The business is recognized by all populations residing near its location. Moreover, even other significant villages are aware of the existence of this business, even if they might not possess direct knowledge about its specifics.
We acknowledge the importance of upholding a fair and consistent gameplay experience for all participants. Our decision to void the topic's approval aligns with our commitment to maintaining the integrity of the NRPG universe.

We appreciate your understanding of this situation. Please continue engaging in NRPG, adhering to established rules and guidelines, thus contributing to an immersive and enjoyable roleplaying environment.

Oyu Otsunato likes this post

Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:35 pm
No problem! Should i delete the post or ?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum