Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Nightmare Demons
Familiar : Sebastian
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 46000

File Organization Empty Re: File Organization

Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:46 pm
"What a pain", Ciel would say as he would drag his feet in the direction of the National Archives. He had been assigned a mission that would have him moving files and whatnot over to a new locations in a wing they just built for the place. He was not happy to say the least ,"You would think after all the mission I have under my belt you would think that id be doing something with more action and excitement but noooo Ciel has to move paperwork all day", he would say as he finish his rant. After a few minutes or so of walking he would arrive at the building and after taking a deep breath he would enter and attempt to find someone in charge of the chaos that was going on here.

It didn't take long for him to find a nice older lady bossing people around and making sure things are in the right place, he would walk up to her with a smile "Hey I'm one of the hoshi non assigned to help out today if you could point me in the right direction id be happy to start working", he would say kindly. She would return the kind smile with one of her own "Hey Hun , I'm happy to have you here there's some things over there with the other shin obi that would need to be moved so just help him get that stuff organized and moved please", she would say pointing over to dark haired boy that looked around the same age as he was.

Ciel would make his way over to the shinobi, "Hey there Bro , I was told to come over and help ya with these things my name is Ciel, I haven't seen you around the village before are you new here ?", he would say holding out his hand. He hoped that this mission wouldn't take to long with both of them working if they worked fast and didn't waste time but he would like to get some information on this new shinobi.

wc;350

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki