Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ShibataNara
ShibataNara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5500

Shibata needs to file some things (Yen) Empty Shibata needs to file some things (Yen)

Wed May 20, 2020 6:44 pm
Shibata had spent a day resting after the death of his father, recovering from the grieving period and recovering his composure enough to go back into public. He woke up that morning, still looking for his father as he entered the kitchen, still surprised when he was gone, still mournful when he realized why he couldn't find the elder Nara that used to live in the hunting lodge that served as their domicile. The Rebel Heart stretched out, got proper dressed, brushed his teeth, and started out the door to the village hidden in the leaves proper. As the young Nara clan member walked down the path outside his house to get into the town center, and from here he trudged through the districts, the streets, overpopulated now as a result of the financially oppressive policy implemented by the dominant Kirigakure no Sato on Konohagakure no Sato putting too much pressure on families that quite clearly could not handle the stress of missing the usual mission pay out or the weekly stipend. All this weighing on his mind, dragging him down into wanting to do something about this whole mess, but he had to put this desire the the side and in place focus on why he was in the village that day, to put his father to rest.

The genin waltzed up to the Hokage's office, looking to get the proper paper work and licensing in place for a funeral and looking to get the village leader to if not show up, at least endorse and allow for a funeral for his dead pa. He entered his office not really paying attention if there was an order or a line of people waiting to get the presence of the villages leader and took a look around, oblivious to the drives of others and solely looking for the monarch of Konohagakure.

WC: 311
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Shibata needs to file some things (Yen) Empty Re: Shibata needs to file some things (Yen)

Sun May 24, 2020 9:13 am
it was unfortunate at times. the loss of family could leave a bitter taste in ones mouth. yen recently discoveredthe grisly news that an prestigious member of the konoha nara clan passed away. now granted while it was not his official buisness. it was sad and he did still need to throw official grievances to the family, and write some note worthy things on the man.

it was why yen was busy digging into the past of said man now. gazing through mission statements, team members testamonials, snd their written observations.

quiet an extensive listing here, but i suppose a member can shed some light on this guy a bit more.

yen thought as the nexr person came in. their report on a new movement of babdits unsettling an small village on the outskirts of the land of fire. the village representative spent the better of an hour laying down demands and ammends for aid assistance, or at least a way to better eliminate the bandits.

"perhaps, but in the past few years you have requested many times, and its the same men. weapons. food, economical relief. but odd how they decidedly and conviently not enough. this bad for buisness you see. snd you are showing signs that perhaps we shouldvinvestigste into yourself, and throw conciquences on your choices. in Fact it has been goaliting on for 6 years. we offered shinobi too a very valuable resource and they vanished.... i would say as current kage. i sm smelling a bad deal. and a potential leech in our financal burdens. so here is the deal."

yen said after awhile his single eye like a limelight on the man as he spoke up his voice harsh.

"repay it all and we will refresh your contract. otherwise in a weeks time my elite squad will comficate your village, and its sorrounding land. thst is final. Now get out and make haste."

yen said as the man in shaking anger headed out the office and yen looked back at his paper work.

"next is the young man yen"

his advisor another member of the aburame clan spoke up as yen sighed snd nodded.

"bring him in"
ShibataNara
ShibataNara
Citizen

Shibata needs to file some things (Yen) Empty Re: Shibata needs to file some things (Yen)

Sun May 24, 2020 4:27 pm
Pulling out a smoke as he entered the well furnished office, Shibata strolled in as he was called for, hearing the advisor mention something about a young man before he heard the semi familiar voice of the Hokage tell his advisor to "bring him in." Lighting the cigarette, using his hand as a form of wind breaker out of habit more than out of necessity, the Rebel Heart took a deep drag, before exhaling the smoke and puffing it out as a large cloud. He opened his mouth a second time, but now he exhaled words in place of the cancer inducing gas previous, saying in his usual casual tone, "Oi, lord commander king Hokage or whatever the fuck titles you go by these days, listen here. As you may have been made aware, my father, a deer hunter for this here village recently passed and I'm looking to hold a proper funeral for my poor old man, nothing big and fancy, just a simple procession through some of town, some nice people, and a burial by my old hunting lodge if that ain't too much to ask for. It would be doing a hell of a favor if you could help by sponsoring some of it and maybe even attending the service, I know it might mean a lot to him if you make your appearance and give some condolences or whatever. After all, he did supply the village with quite a lot of deer antler and venison in his time."

It took Shibata a lot to say the last part about the Hokage showing up, he wasn't sure if he would agree to show up or just hand in some sort of paper, maybe make some statement but not go to the procession or service proper. All the Rebel Heart was sure about was that he wanted to give his father the best funeral he could, and that by getting the Hokage's support, he could at least get a procession through the market square, and maybe even a few bucks sent towards funding for the casket and burial, after all, it wouldn't be cheap.

"Basically,"
the Nara clan member continued, "I'm asking what you are willing to do for my father's funeral, he was a good man, and he deserves a good, scratch that, a god damn great going away party."

(WC: 393, TWC: 704)
ShibataNara
ShibataNara
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2020 4:40 am
"Sir, I'd hate to sound impatient here but the body isn't less rotten as time goes on, I'd like to have a funeral and I'd like to have it as soon as possible, so if you could give me a answer to whether or not you'd be there, yes or no. Will you be showing up to my father's funeral, if not I'll be on my way and I'll just hold the service by my fucking self you hear," Shibata snapped, getting impatient with the Hokage seemingly got lost in thought after the Rebel Heart asked to throw his "going away party." The young Nara clan member then opened up again, "The funeral of my father aside, I wanted to let you know that I wish to go to Kirigakure no Sato in order to back up Tadashi. I know that I am just a genin, but I have a pretty wide selection of missions under my belt and think that two minds are better than one, and when it comes to negotiations, it's good to have the extra minds in order to ensure that at least one of us keeps cool during the process, and anyway don't see how my presence could hurt." The genin paused for a moment before scratching the back of his head and, smiling with a grin more awkward than genuine, then continuing, "The main problem with it is that I can't quite easily afford the trip there, so in order to further the economic success of the village, I think it might be best if I receive some funding from the villages bank accounts in order to cover the trip, as after all it should be a net positive on said bank and for the village as a whole. Not sure how much your willing to pay, but the optimal amount would be the full fifteen thousand ryo required to get into the Village Hidden in the Mist proper, baring purchasing a proper ship for the village in its entirety, that would be pretty cool not going to lie."

WC:345, TWC: 1049
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri May 29, 2020 7:17 am
yen was still in thought as the boy decided to bombard with many questions, but of course starting from the top. of the least important things. He wasvirritated as his display of power roared above him.

the sight of a wall surrounded the aburame a wall that spreaded above and beyond comprehension. heights unknown, it filled the area representing his chakra his intent, his will. impassable, immovable, immortal, and impossible to bend, escape, and break. it was a wall with him T the center a smoldering flame representing his will of fire. the bastion of konoha itself. (display of power: 725 vs the genin's stats)

of course this would silence the boy as he spoke, and yens word was law. but added the pressure to his words.

"tadashi? no you may not join him. there is a reason why his mission is solo and it is simply because he is more experienced, and has more experience dealing with such things. i Have observed him for a long time, and frankly its a team of diplomatic jounin should handle it, but he could perhaps do this alone, if he is careful. you see young man why would i send a genin, or two genin, or people i have not personally evaluated for tasks? the awnser is simple. i have not seen you neither in combat, and your language to me shows me that you have a disregard for respect, and honor of other nations."

yen spoke flatly and made his point clear driving home with another drilling point too. the air around him showing disapproval,and by this the genin knew there was no way he could convince him now.

"you would be killed on the spot. and he too would be in jepordy. even worse your ally if one joined, and if you all fell guess what happens young genin. can you wager a guess? we will have another war on our hands. and because of what? i chose thecwrong people that spoke with ill manner hood? because i chose a person that has not seen how this nation that holds a hand over us work? and yes because this genin, or a few genin have not learned the basic fact that what they do outside. reflects heavily on konoha and it's kage."

yen shook his head and gazed at the boy blankly.

"your father died. i get it. i lost both my parents when i was little. no kage to help me. my clan was hit by a plauge that affected insects and the hosts. ravaging most of our population. but at least im willing to help your dad rest in peace. but if i hear another foul word escape your mouth to me young man there will be coinciquences. for now on you will adress me in simple respect. no swearing, no trying to dictate the conversation. if you want to learn how to do what tadashi does then show me through words and action. show me your not in this for your own sense of accomplishment. tbat you do not just want to be a face there taking credit boy. otherwise i would not be a leader worthy my rank and judgement."

.yens words were final as it would give the boy a moment to think avout his approach. there was no apology to be said in words, and now he has earned yens attention from merely observing to simply intervining.

"so if you belive you want to go on the mission young man of course there is a test."

yen stated with a small smile. his display of power now filled the air with haughty laugher. symbolizing his humor,and cruelty unbound.

"stick out your right hand."
ShibataNara
ShibataNara
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2020 2:39 pm
Shibata took a second to think about his hastiness, before swallowing his pride in the face of the much more apparently dominant Yensung, any thoughts of properly fighting the Hokage fleeing from his mind like the Rebel Heart himself wanted to do at this point from the conversation, but he was locked in know, he was in far too deep to just leave. He started to open his mouth, before halting for a second, showing his first sign of thinking before he spoke or acted in the entirety of the conversation between the ninja and his kage, but eventually managed to flap his mouth consistently enough for words to come out. "My... apologies, Lord Hokage, for my casual diction, my... aggravated state, and my over eagerness. I understood that it may have come off as some sort of glory seeking but truly I just want to be able to make an impact on something, and seeing Tadashi go out and try to do that truly was inspiring to me. As an explanation for both the poor temperament I seem to have, as well as the over eagerness that I have shown, I tell you that with my father's death I have been doing a lot of introspection, a lot of thinking in general. When it comes down to it, and I know your not supposed to speak ill of the dead, but I have to get this off my chest, my father did not make any sort of real impact on the village or the world as a whole, and in seeing his failure to accomplish something, I now have an overwhelming urge to make that difference to cause that change in society, to be someone with an impact. It might be foolish for me to go, but currently I see no other ways to make the impact I'm looking to make, if you have any ideas feel free to fu..." deep breath, "to let me know."

Shibata heard the offer of this test, and although skeptical of it's validity, and skeptical of what going along with it would bring, thinking that this was more so going to be a display of dominance rather than any sort of straight forward examination. Still committed to his values in the face of the intimidating force, the Rebel Heart, true to his name, stuck out his right hand and said, "I understand that this is more than likely some way for you to exert pain upon me as a way to 'teach me my place' or 'how quickly I would die should I go to Kirigakure no Sato,' but I want you to know that I am dedicated to making an impact here, and if you want to punish me for that under the guise of a test, go ahead and get it done with." Then, muttering under his breath so that the hokage couldn't hear clearly what he was saying, "Prove me right," then flipping his had so that his palm was facing up, finishing off his portion of the dialogue. 

WC:509, TWC: 1,558
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri May 29, 2020 5:57 pm
the boy's dialog fixed up close to immediatly as the boy suddenly back tracked in wording. yen listened to the spewl of apology and he was not pleased. insubordination as an excuse to finding glory,making an impact, and even finding glory. yen was half in mind now as the boy was chattering his reasoning to simply slap him. But he was not cruel directly. if the boy was so hungry for glory. then yen wouldve of course sent him on an impossible task. but that wad careless of him. still the boy would learn nothing from it if he lived.

the important things he got from this was that the boys father apparently did nothing impactful for the village. A laughing matter which made yen grimance at the boys words. only to see that he was inspired by tadashi to do the same. it became clear that the boy lacked direction. leading yen to sigh and gaze at the boy as he  began to end his muttering of thinking this was a pain reception, and to prove him right.

yen placed his left hand on the boys hand and shook his head as a bug under his telepathic command crawled out from  a pore on the tip of his left index finger and moved at an startling speed of 100  onto the boy's palm.  an kinchicu of course as with a simple command.

exert enough strength to keep his hand down on the table

as a telepathic command as he spoke to the boy.  the bug scurried to the center of the boys palm and stayed there. with a simple strength of 70 from such a small thing. it sat there and no harm would befall the boy however. still he would be unable to move from the spot. well his hand that is.

"impact is both good and bad young man. like the bug on your hand it is but one of billions that sorround us. and i can communicate with. but that aside. try lifting your hand. this is what it is like to be under another. it sucks. especially when it is only 1. but likewise. lookkng at you. i see the hunger."

yen stated softly like a father figure. he was a father. had two beautiful children and so he understood that the young man just wanted to make his mark.

"many do not make a mark on history. think of all the shinobi before you. some died of sickness, and battle, and even stress. but their efforts live on. through even the smallest things. letters delivered,farmed goods protected, and yes clearing out corruption. it is no difference then non shinobi, in fact they bring our revenue. build our buildings, get meat for our pork ramen.  without them we would be scavenging for ourselves. your father may not have killed tyrants, or foiled assassinations attempts.  he may not have  started or prevented wars of conquests. but he did two things."

yen  stated as he pointed at the bug.

"he did his job, and even if not the best job in the world. He did it for konoha, his family, and most importantly you. if it was'nt for him you would not be born, or graduated the academy. Do not squander his name, or others because the did not do the impossible tasks. instead be greatful the opportunities that  are before you."

yen spoke softly and calmly despite the boy needing that. he simply just could relate. he knew the feeling of being small helplessly in the dark. he sat there with the feeling for years.

"i do not want you running off unless i know you can handle yourself. tadashi perhaps is a role model, but he is young. did somethings, and lives by ideals, nothing is realized untill you mature and actually accept your place. what that will be. is determined by your actions now. untill you mature. only then when you look back. will you see what led you to your spot. that is making an impact. in the esscence."

yen stated softly he gazed at the boy and spoke to him.

"if you realize this then you would understand that doing big stuff only happens with trust,and acknowledgement of your skill. this requires you being honest with yourself. even i have to improve. even i make mistakes,and i know this no better than anyone. but what i do know is time and your willingness to work hard. in memory of what your dad put you through. to be a ninja here. is the reward. you too will be a role model someday. it does not happen over night. and there are bumps,mistakes,both unforgivable, and  bad. However it is how you decide to overcome them. and hold your head high that will  define you."
ShibataNara
ShibataNara
Citizen

Sat May 30, 2020 1:53 am
The young Nara clan member had a somewhat sour reception of the Hokage's attempts to both teach him a lesson, and apparently try to serve the father role that Shibata had just lost, it felt to him like he was trying to hard to relate and touching a sour area. While the bug may have been a nice touch, it was doing nothing to soothe the wound that had been inflicted on Shibata, his father's death, and only seemed to spur up more angst in the Rebel Heart.

"Lord Hokage," Shibata said as he struggled to lift his arm from the table, "I'm not trying to talk down about my father, you should know that I more than anyone have the utmost respect for my departed father, but I don't know I just feel that I have more of a drive, an overpowering drive to do so much, not for the recognition, not for the glory, but for the... I can't think of the word... the, the closest thing I can think of, the closest word I can think of is satisfaction, I wish to achieve a great satisfaction that comes with knowing that I can affect others, and you say that can only happen when people trust and acknowledge my skill? Then how," Shibata asked, "how do I go about gaining the recognition and trust, how do I show myself and others that I can overcome this..." Shibata looked at his own hand, again trying to raise it, "this weakness?" The Rebel Heart swallowed before continuing, "How do I get to improve to a level that, how will I know that I am on the level to make an impact that can match my seemingly ruthless aggression, my passion to make this impact."

"Yensung, Lord Hokage, I want you to know that making this impact for me is not some mere game of trying to amass glory and have all the people in the streets chanting my name, however much I may enjoy that, but making said change, an affect as great as I possibly can make it on as many people as I possibly can, I want to maximize my potential for this one goal, it is my one truest... Ambition," Shibata said, holding on the last word as it spurred him on to think. It really was the word to describe the difference between Shibata and his father, between Shibata and all the rest of the people the hokage mentioned, those that had minimal impact, those that didn't leave much for the world save their place as a cog in the machine, they lacked the ambition that the Rebel Heart possessed in spades. "Sir, know that I don't let failure define me, but instead take risks for failure, knowing that if I fail to do so I will never grow, I will never be able to make that impact, but also knowing any time I take one of those risks it could be my as--, uh sorry, could be my hide, because that's how much my ambition means to me. I ask you two things, sir, one, would you kindly get this bug off, I can see your point about knowing one owns impact, how it can press down on people, how it can negatively affect the world and how it can harm people, preventing them from making the impact they wish to make," Shibata paused before finishing with his final question, "and two, a more important question, why did you choose to become Hokage, what is your ambition?"

Having said this Shibata gathered his strength in his hand, crushing the insect in his hand as all this talking had been a ruse, he had grown violent when the hokage tried to turn him coming to bury his father into a lesson, and used the shadow overlapping with his hokage to stab through his feet, immobilizing him , before making 4 hand signs and placing a hand on the hokage's exposed head, and stabbing him with a kunai before he could react properly, killing him. (Any questions, ask me over dms)

WC: 675, TWC:2,233
AP 139-70=69
ShibataNara
ShibataNara
Citizen

Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:01 am
(Hit confirmed, it’s been a week and yen gave me the OK over DMs to continue with my posts to an exit.)

Having overlapped their shadows and made the symbols to place a paralysis seal on the Hokage, Shibata lifted the connection of shadows and stabbed the kunai directly into Yensung Aburame's unprotected throat, killing him, while also preventing any sort of scream before starting to speak. "I came to you," the Rebel Heart said, "to bury my own father, and you tried to turn it into a lesson, you tried to take his place in my life all the while talking down to me, all the while telling me I'm not good enough to even try to save the village, the same village that killed my father and mother (in the eyes of the young Nara clan member at least). You tried to turn my mourning period into a test, you told me I wasn't good enough, you threaten my life, well look who the weak one is now. You say you get it, but you really don't; your father died of an illness, mine was poisoned by the government you now run, my mother executed by that same government for putting corrupt mother fuckers and bandits six feet under. You try to breed that placency in me that was in my father cause you know deep down inside that only by tearing people down can you keep them loyal to you. I can't even say that you are good to Konoha, instead of going out and dying defending your nation, you let the poor, downtrodden citizens of the Village Hidden in the Leaf die out in the street while you and people like you sit in the fancy penthouses. You know I want to make an impact and this is me doing it, I kill you and I free Konoha from the lethal amount of laziness and corruption you have interjected. I was planning on burying my father tomorrow, looks like I'll have to bury you too." Shibata took out the kunai that had skewered the neck of the Hokage out, seeing it covered in blood and spilling some across the room, "On second thought, scum like you don't deserve a funeral, much less one on the same day of my father's, eat shit and die asshole," but these words fell on already deaf ears, as Yensung Aburame had been killed. The Rebel Heart took out a corpse storage scroll without thinking, sealing the corpse within it at an extreme pace before placing it in the storage displacement where so much of his... personal affects resided. Taking his own kunai, the same bloodied one, and, risking a blood borne illness, stabbed it into himself in a place he knew would be nonlethal, his shoulder, falling to the ground and spilling blood over the place, as well as letting out a shout.

The clerk ran in from another room investigating the scream of the young Nara, to which he screamed at her, "Yen has run off, he abandoned his post as hokage, I tried to stop him, but," eurgh he growled in pain, "as you can see he found a way to stop me and got out that open window there, don't know where he got off to, but he is gone. Yen has fled and hasn't left anyone as Hokage, who will be the next Hokage?" maintaining a complete facade of shock throughout, fooling the simple clerk as she ran out screaming. Shibata then filed his testimony of the nights events, as the sole witness. According to his testimony, Shibata Nara's kunai was taken out of his holster by the hokage before he was stabbed by it in the shoulder and the Aburame clan member body flickered out of there at an extreme speed and got out. With his perspective given, the police ninja started searching in vain for their disappeared leader, as Shibata went back to his house, determined to flee the village before they could catch on that maybe the poor little genin had done the impossible and killed Yen.

The young Nara clan member spent that night burying his father, first digging six feet deep, then retrieving a deer pelt from his house and, as is tradition for the burial of a Nara, wrapped the now slightly bloated corpse of the Rebel Heart’s father in the pelt of the same creature the now departed had hunted. Shibata thought back on his day, about all the ridiculous things that happened during it, as dawn of the next day broke. He had gone to the Hokage’s office in order to get the proper writ and licensing to bury his father, but instead was lectured by the tyrannical now former leader of Konohagakure, a leader that the genin, in a fit of anger, stabbed at randomly with a kunai after a flurry of enraged attacks and actually hit. It astonished him and in all honesty he did regret to leave the mentioned children without a father, but he had known it was for the best. Yen had let his village starve for so long without the slightest attempt to help any of his villages out, he was a man who lorded over all and doomed them on top of the already dooming taxes, the man had earned his death, and there would certainly be chaos now, fallout. Shibata pondered what it may be as he went into the forest to the wood pile to gather the necessary framework for a headstone, before putting it all together atop the mound where he piled dirt on his deer wrapped departed dad. Shibata spent the solemn day purchasing a proper stone and had engraved on it, “Here lies Kenta Nara, the Stag-Hearted.”

His father’s burial aside, he knew that the town would be in an uproar due to the disappearance of the man that led them for so long, but Shibata knew after all this that the village would grow to be stronger, that the people would grow to be more free, for now he just pondered who the next hokage would be, and how it would be decided.

EXIT:
Claims:
Death of Yen as kunai hit to throat confirmed
WC: 1,006, TWC:3,239
Continuing from https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44527p20-ninja-race-speed-training-open-nk
Fuinjutsu Breaking C rank (750/750)  B (1125/1125)  A (1,697/1875)
All at the reduced prices on account of being at full stats, speaking off
+64 AP from stat training
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:41 am
(yea you get your hit.  However!)

The boy seemed to have gotten bold, or annoyed. as yen went into thought. instead he thought himself slick. well unfortuniatly the boy was standing infront of yen in his attempts to try to end him. But yensung although slow was never to be underestimated.

yes the kage although simply sitting there watched the mass of these actions happen. He was impressed a bit At the boy's impressive speed, but he has delt with this before. vs  Much faster, and wiser enemies. So this was a cakewalk to yen.  Yes he was in thought, and indeed felt the shadows stop him, yes the paralyzing power of the seal placed on him. Simply He could not move, but he was not defenseless. far from it. After all he did not really have to move to fight. The little known fact known about yen.

Chakra would flood into his neck as the kunai would yes have come into contact with yens neck, and additionally yens stomach representing the act of yen  using 2 jutsu. The chakra in  yens neck represented The Yin healing wound destruction technique. It would simply negate the boys hopes of ending the aburame lord. By a long shot. the blade yes would make contact but will at the most only thanks to the healing power of the jutsu. leave no damage.  due to the power of the technique negating the damage.  it would look to the boy as if no damage has been delt. (yin healing wound destruction:  power:85, reducing kunai's total damage by 85, and resulting to shibatas total sharpness of 92, to become well 7. vs yens health stat of 53= 0 damage. so hence kill claim negated. So yes he his hit. lol)

restrain him, and break him

the aburame lord telepathically commanded his insects in his body. As Unfortunately this would be the boy's undoing. Rule of thumb, never get in a aburame's grill. As  per yens telepathic command several kikaichu would spring into action at the same time as the blade making contact. Since well insects inhabit every part of an aburames body. These several insects wouldve already have been in the  respective locations.  2 would crawl from the pore in yens neck as the kunai made contact, and  crawl onto the flat of the blade and push the kunai back towards the boy' pushing him back from the aburame at yens mental command. At the same time 5 kikaichu would come from the pores under yens forehead, and since his fingers were already in contact with yens forehead, and would latch onto the boys fingers.  Each insect induvidually  under each of the boys fingers of the boy's other hand that placed the seal, and with incrediable strength. lift the boy's hand away from yen, and force him into the air, and backwards holding him mid air 3 meters from the aburame lord, and suspending shibata mid air by several inches from the ground.  

Unless the boy could somehow get the insects off of his hand. The insects that came from yens forehead would force his fingers back untill a sicking snap would occur, and the boys fingers would be broken and subquently ripped off. seeing it clear the boy was so weak, and unfortuniatley fragile.

(insects strength 70 vs shibatas strength of 18 to push him back,  insects 70 strength vs shibatas 10 health to break, and  rip off his fingers.)

The kikaichu on the kunai. Would in the meantime push the blade, and including the boys arm back holding the kunai. directly away from yens neck and any harm (strength 70 vs shibatas 18 strength)  Of course should shibata let go of the kunai, he would find that it would make no diffrence. as 1 of the insects would fly directly at max speed from the kunai onto his free arm pinning it behind the boy. what the bug on the kunai would attempt to drive the kunai. Directly into shibatas gut (insects sending the kunai at a speed of 100, total sharpness of 92)

this kid truly belives he can stop me from fighting holding me down. and try to kill me. it is cute, but he is a foool! kikaichu my blades form onto the webs forming in my stomach. if you don't mind. then rip off his arms, and legs off please.

The aburame lord telepathically commanded his insects. As yen had spat out a glob of webbing forming into a single double netted web at the boy.  this would be done as the kunai made contact, and subquently as the the kikaichu pushed  shibata away,  who was so certain of his kill. by reaching for his kunai certain it was all done. As the kunai made contact and delt no damage. The web jutsu would be covered with 10 kikaichu, and woukd be even though half a meter in length, and thickness.

The web would be directed towards the center of the poor boys mass. Aimed at his upper chest.  if hit the boy would be knocked back into the wall by the door. and plastered to the wall. Unable to move as he is stuck to the unless his strength stat exceeded the power of the webs. and for equal measure the boy's sternum would  crack upon impact with the web, and p (spider web flower: speed:70, power:79: health:70)

But to not stop on the pressure the boy would additionally be placed under the genjutsu shibari, as yensung spat out his spider web jutsu. All it took was a mere glance at the boy who was well being pushed back , and the web shot at him.  It was an extra  Safety precaution equivilent of the aburame's fame. To prevent the boy from easily evading the webs, and the insects with the kunai. The boy would be paralyzed with fear. Quiet almost as if the  display of power was telling the truth. As such the boy would be unable to move as soon as the webs left the aburame lords mouth thanks to the paralyzing  effect of the genjutsu. Making any physical retalitory efforts all but useless. And it would easily stop the boy from attempting to grab an additional weapon. since he did let down his shadows that held yen down previously. rendering the boy defenseless, and well powerless. (genjutsu shibari: power:75)

Should the webs land the insects on the webs would move to their job. beginning to easily bite ingo the boys skin as they crawled down his body, and to each limb. both atms and legs and will pull them out of the boy's sockets. duslocating them  first, and steadily and slowly rending the boy's arms and legs from their respective spots.

like wise if all worked out  the boy would be plastered and bleeding out against the wall.

"I applaud your attempt boy, but you should learn an means of respect you see. so here you can join your father in death. you have no place among konoha in yiur disrespect. and while you too cannot move you can reflect on your attempt. your father would be ashamed."

yens voice was harsh but a cruel smile wouldvform onnthe one eyed aburames face. As he spoke once more a dark chuckle escaping his lips.

"well you may not be able to move. But i on the other hand"

he said as the insects on a simple command of

lift me up boys and point my finger towards him

the aburame floated into the air hovering a mere meter off the ground and the insects in his hands lifted his hand and finger. defying the impossible, and pluaseable to the boys terror perhaps as he bled out.

"I do not need to move to be lethal you see. i will protect konoha from backstabbing low lifes like yourself. and defend it with my life boy."

yen stated as by now the boy was perhaps blacking out from pain, and blood loss. All the while the aburame lord would watch shaking his head.

(denying shibatas kill claim, and well exit too. but hey good one.)

AP:

Yin healing wound destruction: 45 https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22922-yin-healing-wound-destruction?highlight=yin+wound+destruction.
Spider web flower:20 https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t24063-spider-web-flower
Gen shibari:30 https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t24183-genjutsu-shibari
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum