Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 3750

Dead Bite   Empty Dead Bite

Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:49 am
Kurai left the interrogation building quicker than his teammates. He had a lot to think about! He had to figure out where he could stay and a place to call home. He somehow knew where he was, almost as if he was from here! Weird. Maybe he would check out the kage building and get a glimpse of this Mizukage. He was apparently a Tau and not many of his clan even exists anymore!
As he entered the building he had a really intense feeling of deja vu! Maybe he lived in Kiri before he became a Tau. Kurai even felt as though he was supposed to be there! The dark halls felt very eerie and cold and empty. The place was clean, but that's to be expected in a place of business.
"What's up with this place? Am I in the scene of a horror movie? Or am I in a morgue, this place smells like death." Kurai said as a strange smell hit his nose.
"Why is this place so dead? I had assumed there would be a lot of people here." Kurai noted as he continued walking through the building. He continued walking and observing the building, hoping to run into someone eventually.

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Dead Bite   Empty Re: Dead Bite

Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:12 pm
Dead was certainly a word for the place. Akabayashi had emptied the place out on purpose and was having his path pattol the outside. He was inside removing the hearts of his latest victims. Youai and Romp he used his threads to enter their bodies and grip the hearts before removing them. He looked at the hearts to determine their natures. They would likely be used in the future if one of his current hearte were damaged. He had many hearts in reserve as well. For elements he actually no longer needed hearts he'd learned that the rinnegan gave him access to all five basic elements even with his masked beasts outside of his body. He was facing the door to his office and had plastic around the corpses so as to not drip blood on the carpet. Once, his inspection was complete he would place the hearts back inside and seal the corpses once again.
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:54 pm
Kurai had a very weird feeling as he approached the room. The door was slightly open, just enough for a person to enter and exit the room, probably because whoever was in there knew no one else was around. Kurai looked inside and saw the bodies being cut open and hearts being removed! This guy was good! Yeah, he could also tell he was a Tau. Kurai had a distinct feeling he had to stay on his good side. Instead of knocking, Kurai stepped inside the room still observing the movements of who he figured had to be the kage from what he had been told.
"Remind me to stay on your good side, if this is what you do to the dead I'd hate to see what you do to the living!" He said with a crooked smile. "I take it your the Mizukage? I'm Kurai Tau." He said, still observing the scenario in front of him. "This makes me feel at home, when I lived in Volcano Village I saw so many dead bodies I grew numb to it!" He added, still standing in the doorway. Hoping that this guy wouldn't attack him, he realized maybe he should have knocked first! But that's sadly not how Kurai is. He tends to realize his mistakes a little too late.

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:38 pm
Bold. Was all that Akabayashi thought seeing the other guy walk into the room. He then introduced himself and some things which the kage heard, but failed to register quite yet due to this one Kurai's boldness. The door would slam shut behind the other ninja as Akabayashi outstretched his hand toward it and sent a wave of chakra to pull it closed the spawn point being behind Kurai. He didn't pull hard enough to rip it from the hinges simply to close it.

"Its also what I do to the living, if their parts become more useful than themselves. I take a very practical approach." He would seal the bodies once more inside the storage scrolls. "What brings you here Kurai Tau from Volcano Village?" He would wait his gaze focused solely on the person in the room. His path would move inside the building checking for any other intruders into the building it may have missed.
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:20 pm
Damn, this guy doesn't play. Note to self, stay useful so you don't end up on the table! Kurai thought to himself. As he heard the door shut he moved a little closer to the Mizukage.
"Volcano was destroyed, we were evacuated and our boat ended up comong to Kiri which is ironic considering that the people on the boat with me are originally from here. We had a little issue at the gate trying to get in, needless to say your security is pretty good! I think may appearance may have had something to do with it, I am not exactly the best looking guy! Unless of course you got a thread kink! And well typically Taus are known for being missing nin." Kurai's eyes started roaming around the office as he spoke. "Word had it, you were a Tau, and judging by your use of threads, they were right! It's hard to find clan members these days." Kurai said as he decided to take a seat. Well, the chairs in his office had wheels, and as Kurai went to sit down the chair moved causing him to take a seat in the ground! Jumping up immediately he brushed himself off and sat in the chair. "I'm good!' He said thoroughly embarrassed.

WC:214
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:19 pm
The stranger moved closer as the door slammed and continued talking. Just about anything too. Starting with a volcano being destroyed. Which volcano and why were left out. But apparently it was on a place near water which volcano's usually are. But apparently there were more people on the boat and they were all from Kiri. Then he immediately jumped into a problem they had encountered by the gate and assumed it was based on their ragdoll appearance. Then he drifted off into thinking that because they were both Tau they had some sort of familial bond. Then he did the most audacious thing yet attempt to sit before being invited to do so. If it weren't for him falling the kage had half a mind to rip him apart and see how many hearts he possessed.

When he stood and dusted himself off. The doctor just coldly and with a hint of irritation said "But why are you here in my office?" It was certainly an odd hour to be skulking about the kages headquarters. What was Kurai Tau looking for here of all places? If he was looking for a warm family he would never find one among their kind who kept the memory of their victims alive inside them for ages.
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:42 pm
Small talk is not on the agenda for this Kage. Note to self, this Kage is a busy man. Of course at this time of day, most people don't go to the Kages office, maybe he did need a better sense of timing. Kurai rolled his eyes, may as well get straight to the point!
"Fine, I am in need of hearts and training. I was coming to ask for your help with both! I am the weakest member in my group and I hate that shit! I also want to become a citizen of Kirigakure. I don't know why but I feel drawn to this village." Straight to the point, minus all small talk! Best to stay on this Kages good side and not end up on the table being used for spare parts. Not much he could offer up except threads and a heart. And a brain!
( we're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!) [Come on you guys who are reading this were thinking it to lol! Okay back to the RP…]
He kept his eyes on the kage and his feet in the floor. It was in his own best interest to stay in line and not cause any chaos, for now anyways.

(210)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:57 pm
"Hearts and training? The doctor paused looking over Kurai. "I can't accept you as a citizen... but I can as one of our forces." Assumedly, this is what Kurai meant as he was also looking for training. "I will only give you a single heart now, but if you do well on missions perhaps there will be a bonus reward at the end of them." The doctor wondered which heart to hand over first he had plenty extra. He knew an Earth heart would be next to useless. " Do you agree to these terms?"
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:09 am
Kurai felt honored! He was giving him a heart! He already had an earth heart but now…he could have another element! Finally! He had absolutely no problem accepting these terms! To be in Kirigakure and have a home! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, right, simmer down, calm down, don't get too excited! Kurai kept the thoughts and over excitement to himself.
"Yes sir, of course, whatever I need to do I will do. I accept your terms." He said as he moved closer to the Kage. Not to close mind you, he understood personal space. "I promise to do my best on any and all missions and training. Thank you for giving me a chance." Kurai said politely. He can be nice despite his loudness, boldness and of course his mischievous side. Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to slap Kurai around to get him to behave, simply accept him.

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:01 pm
Taking out a scroll with a smile the doctor would unfurl the scroll and place it on the ground. Then he would call the body from within a decapitated corpse of a Tau. The strings seemed as if they were trying to reattach a head that was no longer in existence. "Which element would you like first?" This body contained five hearts which means all five elements determining which was which would be simple enough. The earth heart was in the usual spot and the mask color containing the heart revealed the answer.

The doctor would wait for Kurai's answer before taking the heart out of the body using his own black threads. He would then use the thread to "hand" the organ to Kurai. "Let me know when you have done a mission from B to S rank. I will give you one heart per rank. Once, you have all the necessary hearts getting more will be more of a on you thing." The doctor would then reseal the body of the dead Tau whose head dissapeared.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum