Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 3750

Dead Bite   - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Bite

Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:07 pm
Kurai watched closely as the body appeared from the scroll. Obviously a deceased Tau clan member based on the fact the threads were looking for a way to reattach something that wasn't there! Is that what he will look like when he dies? Will his threads be looking for something to reattach that isn't there? Wait, what do his threads do if his body is completely destroyed, but the threads are still- okay no this is too morbid to even think about! This was a good day , he gets a heart!
"Water, I want the water heart." Kurai knew a lot of ninja who had the element of water and being a Kiri nin, water would be quite useful! He watched as the heart was removed and he put the body back in the scroll. "Thank you." Well, he had to thank him, after all no one had ever given him a heart!
((Oh the Tau jokes I could insert here…))
"I'm glad you had a heart, I will work hard on training and missions." Kurai assured him. He won't regret giving Kurai a heart, he did need to learn another element, it would come in handy on missions.
((I did insert a joke there, I couldn't help myself!))
"By the way, the rest of my team may come see you soon. Jayden Terumi, Miz Hozuki and Zim Nara. I figured you would want a heads up." Kurai said, giving Akabayashi an advanced notice. He figured they would be here in the morning. Kurai had never had another heart before so he just looked at the heart trying to figure out how to put this heart inside of him!

WC: 279
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:34 pm
"Please make sure you do." The kage would say opening his drawer and pulling out a headband which would also be passed along. "Indeed. Thank you, for the heads up. One of the names sounds familiar, but I can't remember why." He watched as the Tau tried to figure out his own bloodline. "You just pull it inside with your threads." He would say still watching. Did, I just add the only non-killing Tau to my roster? Akabayashi wasn't even a real Tau and yet he understood the process almost immediately as if it were instinct. It changed him down to his very DNA. Once, the heart settled it would present itself as a mask which would contain the heart and allow him to use the water element and if destroyed left the Tau at a significant disadvantage. Akabayashi had learned to overcome this disadvantage with the rinnegan. "Welcome, back to the forces of Kirigakure."

Claims: Giving a water heart from a body in my storage to Kurai and making him a Kiri ninja.
Potential Exit.
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 3750

Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:14 am
Kurai listened to the instructions, for him this was something new, he had never really used his threads or put a heart in himself. The way his threads reached out and sucked the heart into his chest took his breath away!
"Whoa!" He gasped as he took a breath. It felt…weird to say the least. He looked over at the kage as he welcomed him to Kirigakure. A smile spread across Kurai's face as he headed towards the door with a new headband in his hand and a heart in his chest.
"Glad to be here sir! See you later." Kurai said as he walked out of the room. Finally, someone who understands him.
Exit

TWC : 1,179
+11 stats

8 - Vigor
3 - speed

Claiming Water heart
Claiming Kiri Nin Status
1,000 /1,000 for C rank of
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t55683-moving-earth-core-v7-2#416834
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)