Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sukiba Moeagaru
Sukiba Moeagaru
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Raging Inferno
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 79000

A Meeting of Fire and Flame Empty A Meeting of Fire and Flame

Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:15 pm
Mission Details:

Flame always flickers when the embers are beginning to grow. That was at least the case for the newest missing ninja that was walking around. However some would consider her a missing nin, while others would consider her to be nothing more than a brigand. She was cast aside long ago in the annals of history as nothing more than a sacrifice. Yet here she was, beginning on her new journey with some grunt work that had to be accomplished. Her enlisters have given her the simple task of intimidation. One of their current clients had not paid up for their own services. Now she was the one who had to get the money off of them through any sort of intimidation. However what she had found was an older man living inside of a rather well built house/living space. Her eyes scanning the wooden structure, a small part of her curious as to how the man had not paid up yet. She had seen him through the window of the house. Approaching the old wooden front door. She’d knock on it to try and get his attention, her eyes focused primarily on if the man would try and break the door down, or just run and hide. What she wasn’t expecting was for him to shout directly at her.

“For the love of- I’m not giving you the money! It was a terrible job you did! Now leave!” Sukiba could only roll her eyes. Of course the gang that had hired her did a terrible job. One more reason why working with other criminals just did not work out well for her. She’d knock on the door one more time for good measure, making them slow just to make the man inside annoyed. Her smirk plastered on her face. Hopeful that the man would just open the door without too much trouble. When she heard his footsteps stomping over towards the door, she backed up a few paces. Landing one meter away from the door as he violently slammed the door wide open.

“As I said for the last time! I’m not giving you the rest of the-” His eyes widened when he had seen her. Sukiba smirked wildly as her hand rested atop the sword strapped to her waist. His eyes going wide, shock filled his expression. Sukiba was unsure of why the man was simply staring at her… until she had looked downwards to see that he was staring at her. Shaking her head before drawing her sword.

“Pay up, even if they did a terrible job you still would have to pay. You gave your word right?” The sound of her sword slowly being drawn from the Sheath made the man gulp. His eyes bulged further while the sword continued to be drawn. Her smirk only widening as she continued to speak towards the man.

“Y’know, it’s kinda funny, someone asked another for some kind of work before they eventually decided to just not keep their end of the bargain. How stupid would it be for someone to get chumped out of some money… and besides, you seem to be rolling in some amount of cash. So fork over the rest of the money. Cause the moment this sword is fully drawn… You’re dead.”

The moment she had said that, the man ran right back into the house, scrambling around for what seemed like only a few moments before throwing her a pouch containing a bunch of ryo held within it.

“There! Ya happy?!”

Her smirk only widened as she resheathed her sword. Nodding her head before turning back in order to head back towards the gang members that we're back a few kilometers away. A smirk plastered on her face with her red hair almost glowing with delight at the sudden realization that she had completed a task quite easily. Even for the mission itself being relatively simple. She just needed to show that she could at least be intimidating enough to fight and that was that. The problem is quite easy to deal with without any blood being shed at all!

She’d returned back to wandering around the place as a result of being done with the Gang for a moment. Her arm resting underneath her chest. With the other holding an apple that she was munching on. It would keep her active at least for the rest of the day until she’d have to sleep. Her food supply was getting quite low… And she needed a place to camp out where nowhere would try and attack her in the night. Walking across an open field of grass, with only the mountainous region of Kumogakure behind her. She was happy to at least find some amount of peace within the world… Even if it was only for a moment in time.

WC:808
Basan Meijin
Basan Meijin
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

A Meeting of Fire and Flame Empty Re: A Meeting of Fire and Flame

Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:49 pm
The towering man walked through a field of grass, his black boots crunching some of the drier stalks beneath his feet. He had spent the last few months scouring the lands for a doctor, trying to see if there was any way to cure his incurable condition. Unfortunately, it was a fool’s quest as all the doctor’s had only given him recommendations for prolonging his life. Basan was not interested in that. The Meijin was scorned by his home and if he had to live the rest of his life with this horrible cough, that was not a life worth living in the eyes of Basan.

He made his way through the grassy field, until a large hill appeared on the horizon in front of him. The bald man started to make his way up the hill, not wanting to linger there for too long. The height of the hill obstructed his view and he appreciated being able to see anyone coming near him. As the man crested the top of the hill, he saw someone on the other edge. In the past, the Meijin might’ve dropped to the ground in an attempt to hide himself, but there was no need. If he confronted this mystery person and they accepted him, that was possibly a new person he could talk to for a short while. If they did not accept his presence, he would simply leave.

Basan continued walking towards this mystery person, making sure he was presentable. His head was as bald and shiny as ever, but his beard was as beautiful, lustrous, and well maintained as ever. He made sure his green sleeveless vest and black pants were in order. The Meijin continued his approach and as he did, he saw more details of the figure. This figure was a she and looked to be almost a foot shorter than Basan, which was certainly an idea he was used to by this point.

When he neared about twenty five meters away from her, the Meijin went to make a greeting. However as he opened his mouth to talk, his horrible cough came out. He bent over, resting one of his hands on his knees to steady himself, while he coughed into the other elbow. Basan’s coughing fit lasted about ten or fifteen seconds and probably got the attention of the young lady in front of him.

WC: 398
Sukiba Moeagaru
Sukiba Moeagaru
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:57 pm
The small soft breezes of wind let her hair run around her while she walked. Sword strapped to her waist, slightly shifting up and down as she walked along the grassy hill. Yet it was here where she had seen someone in the distance. Someone she had not recognized. Orange eyes gleamed with sudden interest at seeing someone new for a change. He was a dark skinned man who looked rather tall from her vision. He was definitely a much broader build then she was. The question of whether he was a potential friend or foe lingered in her mind, resulting in her still slowly walking, yet making sure that she did not end up caught off guard if he were to strike.

Yet there was this feeling that something wasn’t right here, that something could go wrong at any moment? Was her mind deceiving her? Trying to make her adrenaline spike as a result of thinking these things. She noticed upon further inspection of the beautifully trimmed beard he had on his face. His shiny bald head certainly was a slight contrast to her own build and appearance. However, a sudden cough echoed out from the man, something that shocked Sukiba when she had seen it. Her pace quickened almost immediately while he was coughing. She felt concern for him, remembering when some of the kids back at the Jashin hideout would have coughed when they had eaten their food or had something caught in their throat. When she reached ten meters away from him and he was still coughing, something definitely became wrong. One of his hands on his knee’s… It made her gulp at the scene. His cough seemingly got worse and worse as she tried to help.

“You alright there sir? People don’t usually cough for that long?” She asked, hand on her hip while she would try to greet him. Hopeful that he would be personable with her. Her details were defined immediately if he looked up. Flaming red and orange hair, beautiful face with a certain edge to it. Along with her slightly muscular and well endowed body certainly painted a striking picture.

WC:359
TWC:1067
Basan Meijin
Basan Meijin
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:02 pm
Basan heard amongst his coughs a voice, presumably that of the woman he was approaching. From what the Meijin could hear, she seemed to be a bit concerned about him. After only a bit more, Basan’s coughing fit came to an end. Taking a second to catch his breath, he waved a hand and said, “I’m doing okay, thanks for asking. Well, you know, when you get to my age, your body doesn’t work like it used to.”

Basan stood up from his bent over position and said, “Well, that was a bit of an awkward introduction. My name is Basan. What’s yours? And more importantly, what might you be doing out here?” Basan always found the people who roamed the quiet parts of the world to be the most interesting. No one lived on the fringes of society for no reason, in fact, they usually had a very good reason to. Some were people like Basan, seeking refuge from a world that shunned them, either for social reasons or criminal reasons. Some also represented the other side of Basan, seeking a hope that usually wasn’t there.

Basan continued, saying, “Me personally, I’m out here looking for things. Primarily, I’m looking for new opportunities and trying to get out of my old life. Though, even though there is no use, I must say I sometimes find myself looking for a cure to this damn cough.” The bald man let out a small but hearty chuckle, clearly trying to lighten the mood a bit from his cough, which to the average, must seem quite scary to witness.

WC: 266
TWC: 664
Sukiba Moeagaru
Sukiba Moeagaru
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:17 pm
Sukiba stared for a long time while he was trying to recuperate himself from the sudden and drawn out coughing fit before her. She was curious how a man like this could have such a bad cough, she wondered if this was an issue of some kind of sickness, or a simple matter of him being born with this cough. Her orange eyes staring down at him for a bit longer, hand still resting on her hip, peering into him to see what there was all about with him. At least when it came to the issue of his coughing. When he responded to her question that this is what happens when your body gets like this, she shivered at the thought of growing old enough to need to cough all the time. Her skin would be like a raisin, with herself coughing up smoke and blood every time she inhaled. . . The image made her shake her head in shock, before introducing herself to the strange bald man before her.

“Sukiba Moeagaru, and. . . I’m coming back from a small assignment I was tasked with, needed to help someone who needed my services. . . That’s all!” She replied with a cheerful grin plastered on her face. Knowing fully well that it was only the partial truth, she couldn’t make any mistakes of unveiling that she was a technical missing ninja, one that was known to have a bit of a chip on her shoulder. But she was mainly looking for a place to rest, she knew that she could eat the last of her food and then go get more in the morning, but seeing the older man before her. . . It made her wonder if she should at least try and keep some kind of connection with him.

“It’s a pleasure to meetcha Basan! A cure for your cough? I can’t say I’m really good with medicine. . . Maybe finding one of those villages will help you? I know one nearby to the east, about a few kilometers from here, Kokoyasu, they should take you in. I can’t stay here with you, I’m sorry, but. . . Remember me when we do meet again! I promise to remember your face!”

She knew she couldn’t misremember a face like Basan’s. But she knew that she could only head off, giving him a small nod as she also would give him a small bit of her food, a few apples and a few slices of poor white bread that she had received as a gift from a rather poor town, but it was food nonetheless. Enough to last for a few days at least.

“I’ll be seeing you Basan, I promise we’ll meet again!” She said, before walking forwards, past the larger man, and back into the forest that surrounded the vast plains around her, the dark, lush forests shielding her body from being seen. Only the fiery red hair had remained for a moment, then disappeared all together.

WC:492
TWC:1559

Exit!

Will make claims later!
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:50 am
Sukiba Moeagaru wrote:
WC:492
TWC:1559

Exit!

Will make claims later!

Approved!
Sukiba Moeagaru
Sukiba Moeagaru
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:20 pm
+10 in Vigor

+5 in Speed

Chakra Infusion: 2000/2000 (Previous WC: Here)
Scorch Release: 796/2000
1000 Ryo +5 Bonus AP

Making current bonus AP 65
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:31 pm
Sukiba Moeagaru wrote:+10 in Vigor

+5 in Speed

Chakra Infusion: 2000/2000 (Previous WC: Here)
Scorch Release: 796/2000
1000 Ryo +5 Bonus AP

Making current bonus AP 65

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum