Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Malik’s Madness
Mission Record : Malik’s Malicious Missions
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 30000

Conflict and Ancestors - Page 2 Empty Re: Conflict and Ancestors

Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:49 am
Malik nodded in agreement as Hiroshi led the way back towards the shrines from earlier, it was likely that they would find what they were looking over there. The walk itself was a fairly quiet one at first, it appeared to the big man that Hiroshi was deep in thought about something, although he had no idea what it could have been about. Perhaps the man was quietly judging Malik for what he had told him earlier in regard to his rather bloody history with the mysterious ghost woman. He was indeed a Missing Nin, but Malik's past was clearly far rougher than most others' in that department. Either way, he chose to respect Hiroshi's desire for quiet, that was until his companion broke the silence himself and spoke about Nature Chakra Proficiency.

Malik's eyes slightly widened as Hiroshi admitted that he was actually born with the innate ability, the man was clearly quite extraordinary in some way. He felt a pang of jealousy as Hiroshi spoke, Malik himself had been born with an incredible ability of his own, the power to manipulate his own bones to an incredible degree, but his greed flowed through him. Hiroshi continued to speak, explaining the unique properties of Sage Mode, telling him how it was incredibly adaptive to whomever wielded the power. Malik himself was deep in thought at the possibilities that he could achieve with such a power.

"That indeed does sound quite incredible. I myself am currently in the process of mastering the Eight Inner Gates, an amazingly devastating ability that has thus far allowed me to exceed well past the peak of human physical capabilities. Although I must admit, I am quite a long way off getting there. Hopefully it does not take me much longer." Malik smiled slightly before he went silent once more as Hiroshi told a tale of this 'Vulture of the Temuri' that had practiced the art of dealing in organs. This Vulture sounded like quite an interesting fellow indeed.

The conversation pushed Malik to think about what it would take for him to achieve the same power and ability that Hiroshi possessed and talked about. At this point, he craved it, he needed it. This power of the Sages was far too enticing for him to simply ignore it, but the question was now what would it take for him to reach it. It sounded like whatever path he would take, his methods would have to be underhanded, such acts were forbidden in many places after all. Could he find someone who was willing to peddle organs from this bloodline of the Jugo? It was apparent to him that he would have no luck with this in the country of Heaven due to its laws and restrictions, so he would need to leave soon to do so. Although he was a Missing Nin, Malik did not intend on making himself an enemy of this village. His initial time spent here had been rocky, but he had grown somewhat fond of Hoshi. That being said, he knew that he had to leave regardless, Malik could not allow himself to be stuck in any one place at a time.

"Fear not, as enticing as your organs are to me now, I do not plan on pushing the subject with you further. If we had been having this conversation away from this village and I had only just met you, I am certain I would have challenged you in a fight to the death and taken your organs by force. But I have no shame in admitting I have come to respect you too much for that now. I also do not think it would be the easiest challenge either." Malik thought to himself for a moment before continuing. "It sounds to me that, for a Missing Nin yourself, you do not respect this ideology of utilising the DNA and body of other Shinobi to increase your own power. Although I suppose with the innate talents that you already posses, you have no need for such methods."

Malik began pondering to himself as to why a Shinobi who had been labelled a traitor and Missing Nin would feel such a way. Was their kind not known to delve into the forbidden arts? To have a complete disregard for the traditions and customs associated with Shinobi villages? This did not feel right to him, perhaps Hiroshi was not a Missing Nin by choice, instead simply an unwilling being who had found himself with the title thrust upon him. If that were the case, it would indeed make sense, although Malik himself was not sure whether that was the truth of the situation. In reality, he had only just met the man and they had spoken briefly over the course of a few hours. He could not know everything about him, but could not deny that he found Hiroshi to be a very interesting person to study. A battle between the two would have been glorious, it likely also would have led for him to learn more about him. The clashing of fists was a sure fire way to truly understand another person, but Malik did not feel like fighting tonight. He was beginning to find himself growing tired after the events of that whole evening, an evening that was far from done. He would probably challenge Hiroshi to a friendly spar in the future, Malik did love to test himself after all.

Malik chuckled as the two finally arrived at a shrine they had been to earlier. By now, the sky was pitch black, only the light from a few wayward stars in the sky and some candles surrounding the shrine assisted in letting them find the way. The night was virtually dead quiet, even the nocturnal animals that could be found here were staying away for some reason, Malik had an idea to why that would be. "I have a feeling that we are not alone here..." Sure enough, he had barely finished his last few words as a sudden light slowly rose from inside the shrine in front of them. The ghastly form of the ghost from earlier was then hovering above the shrine, staring down at him in disgust.

This time, she was the one to speak first. Her chilling voice was once again full of sadness, although there was a touch of rage within it. "You... return? Why must you... torment me so? Have you not done enough?" Malik would not speak at first, he simply stared at her blankly, taking in the sight of the dead woman, who he was responsible for leaving in such a condition. Finally, he would sigh and respond in a way that was all but foreign to him, he apologised. "You must hate me. Of that I have no doubt, and I do not blame you for feeling that way. What I did to you was unforgiveable, so I will not ask you to do as much. But I will say this. I am sorry. You were clearly not an evil person and you did not deserve what happened to you. I am not a good person, but I find no joy in taking the lives of the innocent."

The silence following this was deafening, Malik and the woman stared at each other for a long time, he wondered what Hiroshi must have been thinking of the entire encounter. The lady was the first to break the silence once more. "I do not forgive you... nor do I think I ever could. But I believe you... and... acknowledge your apology. I am now haunted by something far... worse. He blames me... for what you did..." She did not say who he was, but she did not need to. Malik knew she spoke of the man she was supposed to marry when he had unleashed the bear on them both.

She was about to speak once more when a sudden sound interrupted her for the second time that night, it was the same bone chilling screech from earlier. It was full of rage and bloodlust, something that only an individual with revenge on their mind could produce. He was here.

Before she could flee once more, the three of them were surrounded by a rather unnatural looking fog, one so thick that they could not see through it. The air seemed to grow colder, before another figure appeared, dashing towards the trio at haste. Unlike the woman, this creature appeared far more ghoulish, there was no blue light surrounding it. Its features were barely humanoid at all. No pupils could be seen, its ears were pointed, its finger nails were almost claws. It was making a bee line right for her, its hands stretched out to take a hold of her until Malik quickly stepped between the two.

Appearance:

The being stopped suddenly as it finally saw him, its red eyes widened in what appeared to be surprise. Words, spoken with a venom Malik could not even dream of, rang through its razer sharp teeth. "Step aside, Meatbag. I care not for you, she is my prey." It began to advance once more before Malik decided to speak.

"Your beloved is not the one you should be focusing your attention on, Fallen One. I am the one who ended your miserable life, the one who ruined the most important day of your lives, the one who set that bear upon you. If you yearn for vengeance then I am the one you seek. Unleash your fury upon me instead. Spare her." Malik spoke with a calmness that infuriated the ghoul further, but that was his intention. For some foolish reason, Malik wanted to spare the lady from any further pain, yet he could not fathom why. Was it pity? Ego? No. It was guilt. Guilt for what he had done to one so innocent and undeserving of death.

The Fallen One paused for a long while, clearly trying to process what he had revealed. Suddenly, it lunged forward at him, Malik braced for an impact that never came. Instead, the being flew directly INTO HIM and disappearing from sight. He felt a sickening coldness that he had never experienced before, as if his body was being frozen from within. He could feel the Fallen One's rage swirling within him, trying to tear his insides apart before... nothing. The feeling vanished as quickly as it had begun, leaving Malik to stand there in silence. Finally, he turned around to face Hiroshi and the ghost lady once more. Her eyes were focused on him, they showed... pity? With a ghastly sigh, she simply turned back to the forest behind them, which was visible once more as the fog dissipated, glided away, vanishing in the dark night.

Malik felt extremely uneasy for some reason, he looked at Hiroshi and spoke with an odd softness. "Our missions are complete. I apologise if I have somewhat hijacked them with this... drama. It was a pleasure to meet you, perhaps our paths will cross again in the future. But for now I must leave, something does not feel right." Without another word, the mountain of a man turned and walked away, heading back to the inn that he had been spending all of his nights in.

When he was alone once more and laying in bed, Malik found himself about to drift of to sleep, before a familiar chilling voice sounded in his head. "You made a terrible mistake by confessing, Meatbag. You are now stuck with me, forever." His eyes widened in disbelief, there was no way this could be real. The ghoul was speaking to him from within his own mind. No, it could not be possible. Almost as if it could hear his thoughts, the voice spoke once more. "This is no illusion, Malik of the Kaguya Clan. I am very much real. You called me something earlier, the 'Fallen One' correct? I like that name, perhaps I shall keep it. If I am to Fall, I will drag you down with me."

Malik did not sleep that night. The voice of the Fallen One continued to plague his mind every time he grew weary, refusing to let him rest. He had spared the woman from further torment, but it had cost him dearly. He knew he would come to truly regret his actions, but he was unsure which he would regret more. Killing them in the first place or doing the right thing...

Exit

WC: 2,090
TWC: 5,871
TMWC: 8,035/8,000

Claims:
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:15 am
Malik wrote:
Exit

WC: 2,090
TWC: 5,871
TMWC: 8,035/8,000

Claims:

[b]Approved!/b]

Note: 5,119 WC being delayed for claims.
Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Malik’s Madness
Mission Record : Malik’s Malicious Missions
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 30000

Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:35 am
Using the following WC from my remaining 5,119 WC above to claim the following at max stats:

-2,250 (750 x 3) to claim Eight Inner Gates (5,6 and 7)
-750 to claim Taijutsu Infusion from B -> A-Rank
-2,062 to claim ERF: World in Sleeves at A-Rank

Discarding remaining 57 WC
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:02 pm
Malik wrote:Using the following WC from my remaining 5,119 WC above to claim the following at max stats:

-2,250 (750 x 3) to claim Eight Inner Gates (5,6 and 7)
-750 to claim Taijutsu Infusion from B -> A-Rank
-2,062 to claim ERF: World in Sleeves at A-Rank

Discarding remaining 57 WC
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum