Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Seeking an Answer Through Conflict (Inv only, NK) Empty Seeking an Answer Through Conflict (Inv only, NK)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:41 am
Higuto stepped onto the training field, hands in his pockets and hood over his head, as his eyes were on the ground while his mind was in constant turmoil. He hadn't been keeping up with his training as a result of constantly having memories of how much he paled in comparison to his peers. Even though he had just been promoted recently within his clan's ranks, a very big step indeed, he was constantly questioning whether or not he truly deserved it. Everything was confusing to Higuto now and life was leaving him behind as he beat himself up over everything he's had to face. There was one thing he had to test himself against now.

He had sent out an invitation to one of his friends in order to have them meet him here on the training field. His letter would simply state "I have something I want to talk to you about. Please meet on the training field. -Higuto" He would thus wait in the middle of the training field in hopes that they would be able to come.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Seeking an Answer Through Conflict (Inv only, NK) Empty Re: Seeking an Answer Through Conflict (Inv only, NK)

Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:53 pm
Jason's mind raced as he tried to figure out what it was Higuto wanted to talk to him about. They had both lost their matches in the recent Chuunin Exams, leaving a bitter taste in the Aburame's mouth and diminishing his confidence. They hadn't been able to speak about it much since Hig had gotten out of the hospital. In fact, they hadn't seen much of each other at all lately. Jason couldn't help but think it was mostly his fault. He had been so caught up in accepting his own loss and working on his skills as a ninja that he hadn't thought much about his brothers and what they might be going through. He had been a terrible friend indeed.

He shook those thoughts from his mind as he reached the training grounds, the designated meeting area Hig had mentioned in the short letter. It didn't take long for Jason to spot his friend, looking fairly gloomy with his hood up and his hands in his pockets in a dark, empty corner of the field. It didn't help his concern for his friend at all. "Hey." he said in greeting as he approached, digging his own hands into his pockets and looking at the ground. "I, I'm sorry I haven't been around much since you got out of the hospital. I, I kind of got caught up with, well, nothing important enough that it should keep me from being there for my friend. How, how are you doing?"
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Seeking an Answer Through Conflict (Inv only, NK) Empty Re: Seeking an Answer Through Conflict (Inv only, NK)

Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:48 pm
Higuto had had his back to the entrance of the training field with his eyes closed as he was lost in his train of thoughts. However his sensory abilities allowed him to immediately feel the chakra of his teammate as he entered. Higuto would allow Jason to speak as he opened his eyes and turned to give him a confused expression before smiling softly.

"What are you talking about? You were there for me while I was recovering at the hospital and even gave me ramen. Even small acts of friendship like that can make all the difference. You don't have anything to be sorry for."

With that said he would look to the side, his hands in pockets though fists slightly clenched, as he looked for the right words to use to convey what he had to say.

"However, I'll be honest, I'm not doing too good... I should be asking you how you're doing yourself. You lost your match against Allegro. Have you been able to cope with it as well as I did mine?"

He would give a sad chuckle, knowing that it was a joke due to not having coped with his loss at all good, as he looked to Jace to see how he would react.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum