Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

Conflict of Interest C-rank Mission Empty Conflict of Interest C-rank Mission

Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:07 pm
mission link
Mission Name: Conflict of Interest
Mission Location: Hoshigakure

Word Count Requirement: 2,000
Reward: 4,000 Ryo / 20 AP

It was the spring festival in Hoshigakure now that the cherry blossoms had started to bloom. Zeo had never seen cherry blossoms before up till now. River contry had no shortage of trees, but the terrain was not hospitable for cherry trees to grow. Too much water, too many rocks. It was a more southern area in the continent that made things harder. Here, though, the marvels of technology and modern day ninjutsu was able to allow more exotic plantlife to grow. Cherry trees probably was no problem for abundance. Zeo at first had no interest to go. Bookworm, introvert he was, he rarely participated in those events since he had no one to really go with. However, he was soon interrupted by when Yasha came knocking.

"We got a mission for you, Zeo" he said at Zeo's door, having invited himself in. The man knew how to get his attention. Zeo was sort of waking up, having just dug his head from his books.

"You're on guard duty for this spring festival. So get dressed and put on something nice. YOu're going to be on patroll during the festival." he said, and with his stupid mask, put on a smug smile. Zeo could only blink in confusion as he was thrust into this random mission.

Before long, Zeo was in a bit more of a flashy kimono shirt, with richer blues, golden etching, and his clan mark on his back. He still wore the same easy pants and shoes, but he was more or less more dressed for the festival. Things were interesting as he walked, but Yasha's orders were to keep guard of things. Make sure everyone was safe... but he was smart enough to see a pretense when he saw one.

"Master Yasha, by any chance this is just a lie to get me out here instead of studying and training?" Zeo asked his master.

His mask betrayed nothing, but his tone was clear to Zeo's ears. "Why, I don't know what you mean? This is a LEGITIMATE mission to observe and keep the people at the festival safe." he said , "We are even incognito to fit in properly."

Zeo frowned as he slumped forward. "How did a terrible liar like you get the rank of Jounin?" Zeo grumbled.

His master gave him a firm pat on the shoulder. "Well keep an eye out, and try to loosen up a bit. You won't blend in well if your on guard." he said, spying a young lady friend of his and he went off to talk to her.

Zeo shook his head, ashamed he fell for his master's stupid tricks.

WC: 444
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Conflict of Interest C-rank Mission Empty Re: Conflict of Interest C-rank Mission

Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:10 pm
Despite the cheer and joy surrounding the festival, Zeo wasn't really into celebrating. THe games around were nice, but he was alone, save for his master now chatting up a young woman shinobi off in the stalls. He gott the idea of it though. Master Yasha wanted Zeo to relax and have some fun, but still, Zeo took his obligations and missions sereiously. Probably more than most should in terms of his own health. He would train and study that he neglected time to actually have fun and persue other hobbies. What most didn't consider is that Zeo's interest in ninjutsu was also his fun. He Loved coming up with new jutsu, perfecting his skills... especially his bubble jutsu, which now was well beyond mastered. He remembered the time he couldn't even produce a proper bubble till he learned how to accurately and carefully control his chakra in each bubble properly. Now, it was far easier and came second nature to him to use them.

It was difficult for him to connect with random people. He had met a few good people in Hoshi, but starting new friendships were things that were off to him. It was hard to make friends when you were a special kind of smart. The ninja term of 'genius' seemed to apply to him.

Deciding to do as asked, he began to wander the festival, seeing the attactions, stalls and other events going on. There was a parade, games, and a variety of things around. Mostly in the vacinity of shrines and cherry trees, as lanturns took light as the night had come. Zeo was pretty much lost in the festival, as well as his own head till...

OOMPH!!

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" A bossy feminine voice shouted, caused after the impact Zeo had while his gaze was down.

Zeo stumbled a bit but caught himself. "Oh, i'm very sorry. Please excuse me." Zeo said as he recovered and looked up.

Glaring at him, was a young woman closely to his age. Perhaps a touch older than he was. She had dark, black hair tied into two braids, and piercing green-colored eyes. She was very high-end and poised, almost like a noblewoman. Further, she wore a yukata mixed with red and black. She looked to Zeo with a bothered look. "Huh, excuse you? You barge into me and just think 'excuse me', is proper address for almost ramming into a girl?" she said in a rather stuck-up tone.

Zeo blinked, surprised by the girl's attitude. A bit rude, from her end as well, but Zeo had to admit, he wasn't paying attention to anything around him. Least of all her. "I... I'm very sorry, miss. I didn't mean you any offense. I just was... lost in thought. I won't let it happen again." he said, his attention now to her as he bowed his head in respect.

"Hmph. That's much better," she said, her arms folded and head up. She held herself professionally, almost as if she was some noble heiress. It was a bit much but Zeo just observed for the moment. "If you had any kind of real attitude, I'd slap some sense into you..." she was on ranting, but then she raised her brow to him in interest. "Wait a minute. I know you. Zeo Kamigawa, am I right?"

"Huh? Um... Yeah, that's me..." he replied softly.

She glared at him with her green eyes, almost as if staring daggers. "So... your the one who caused such a fus. You made quite the impression during the Chunin Exams. Some call you a genius, while others say your some unknown mystery in the shinobi world. Frankly, I can't say I'm impressed."

He couldn't tell if she was trying to complement him, or pick a fight. And he thought he was bad at socializing with people.

The young woman ran a hand behind one of her locks of hair and glared at him. "Of all people, why did someone so unremarkable awaken such an obscure power? Don't let such a thing go to your head, you hear me? Thinking you're strong because of some fancy eyes or magic, is a sure-fire way of just getting you killed in this world."

"I can assure you, I am well aware of that and I wouldn't let hubris rule me," Zeo replied in a rather calm and neutral tone. "Such as, trying to mouth off one's flaws to make one sound superior?"

The calm yet stylish backtalk, threw the woman, causing her eyes to raise up. "Oooh, I see. You seem calm on the surface, but I guess even you show some chinks in your armor. Well, least you got some spirit. That's good." she replied.

Zeo glared at her, now feeling a bit offended by how she was verbally attacking him. "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say you would be trying to pick a fight with me? I got enough problems worrying about every megalomaniac who wants to harvest body parts. So if you are done lashing at me over a small bump into you, i'll be on my way..." Zeo said, about to walk away from her, not wanting to enter a verbal argument with the young woman.

It was then she seemed to grow flustered as Zeo turned to walk away past her. "H-Hey there! Wait for just a second!" She shouted.

WC: 917
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Conflict of Interest C-rank Mission Empty Re: Conflict of Interest C-rank Mission

Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:54 pm
Zeo paused as he heard the girl's request to stop, still with a tone. He didn't know why she was trying to put him down or something along those lines. Either way, she was just getting on his nerves even though he was a calm attitude. She was honestly starting to annoy him and it was wearing down his patience. And still, he stopped to listen.

"Yes, what is it?" he asked dryly.

It was then her tone changed, almost like a confrontational, business tone. "There is something I need to know. Despite all the rumors , is it true? The power you have, is it called the Uchugan?" she asked.

Zeo paused at that and didn't turn around. It was intersting. Did she read about it or heard it somewhere. He was curious as to why she would ask about the name. "How did you learn of that name, anyway?" Zeo asked, curious.

"How I know the name isn't important," she retorted, somehow bugged by the fact that Zeo dodged the question with another question. "Quit evading the question."

Zeo bit his lip to contain his frustration with the girl. He took a deep breath and decided he would answer her. "Yeah... it is." he said.

There was a pause there. Something about her silence gave way to something she was thinking over. "Then... I can presume those eyes are yours? You didn't steal them or given to you by some black market trader?" she asked.

That hit Zeo a bit more as he felt hurt to be assumed to those organ thieves. He never liked that. He WAS a Kamigawa. While he knew little of what that meant, he was by no means some power hungry bastard who would kill and steal a person's body parts to fuel their own power. Whether she was meaning it to doubt his claim to his Kekkei Genkai, or a genuine concern for him being such a thief, he allowed his own feelings on it to calm. Either way the comment hurt as he would never want to be like these other people. He could understand MAYBE one person , wishing to add a power to their own via some means, but he wished to honor his family, his craft-- HIS OWN POWER. He had no intention to steal it from others.

"For better or ill, my power is my own, long before I discovered I possessed the Uchugan. I have no interest in taking another person's gift. I choose to nurture my own strength, as anyone should." he responded with a pained voice.

Though he didn't see it, the girl's face softened as she looked at his back, her eyes on him and the crest of his clan on his back. Her expression softened. She bit her lip, fighting back the words she wanted to say.

"You know, its rude to accuse things of another person , one whom you already know their name, and not introducing yourself, you know?" Zeo retorted neutrally.

She snapped back, blushing a bit out of his line of sight. "Oh, sure, now you're a smart-ass... but you are right. I'm Rin. Rin Tosaka (For lack of better name)" she spoke in a dignified tone. "Now that is settled, you should know I am keeping an eye on you, Zeo Kamigawa. I hope your power, isn't a disappointment. So do be careful of yourself..." she said as she ended with a comment of concern. "You're too important to die."

That last comment, made Zeo surprised as his eyes widened at the comment of concern. Finally, Zeo turned around. "Wh-Why are you---?!" Zeo spoke to ask, but then as he turned, she was gone. The woman who was there among the crowd of people had vanished, as if she wasn't there. But she WAS there. No hallucination or genjutsu, or some spirit as he grown to know. He indeed bumped into her. Did she just run. He almost wish he had triggered his eyes, so he could read her aura. However, she was now gone without a trace.

Rin... a mysterious black haired woman of a superiority air about them. He had to admit, he was now curious about her, and the fact she knew about the Uchugan. WHile many people saw him during the Chunin Exams and his powers awakening then and there few were privity to the name of the eyes he had. Only Master Yasha found out via research, but that wasn't to say information about it wasn't floating around somewhere too.

End.

WC:768
TWC: 2129

Claiming: Sisu Summon gain 2500 > 1875 WC for A rank summon.
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:46 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum