Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

The God of Lightning and the Demon Speaks! - Page 2 Empty Re: The God of Lightning and the Demon Speaks!

Fri May 05, 2023 9:28 pm
Blood painted the floor as the boy's head would roll, a quick and painless end for one of the few remaining Sunagakure shinobi. "Of course" the Raikage accepted both Dainsleif and the Hokage's suggestion of sending their companions someplace else. "Hiroki, you did well. Go now and guard the gates, let me know when an uninvited guest shows up". There were other measures Ichigo could take in order to keep an eye on everything happening around the village, but for now it would be best to split their forces and continue their earlier conversation. "As I said" the Drunken Storm distorted voice spoke up once more, determined to finish the topic they started before. 

Aware it was safe to discuss the following matter, Ichigo proceeded. "The situation in Volcano Country could be considered suspicious and might call for further investigation". He wouldn't waste any more time on the topic of Ketsuekigakure and quicky move on to the next subject. "As for why I am here" the Raikage voiced yet again. "I was told about a powerful and knowledgeable man, one that possessed the title of Lord First in Sunagakure". He still remembered Kaito telling him about Kenshin who was the Kazekage at that time and also the one who granted them knowledge when it came to a certain dojutsu they possessed. 

Allowing a small pause to fall over the conversation Ichigo then continued. "Then, at a later point in time, I was able to meet a woman who held the position of Second Kazekage, one that boy knew all too well" he looked at Souji, obviously referring to the Lady in Red who was also known as Mizuki. It all happened during the latest Kage Summit where the freedom of Konohagakure no Sato was discussed as well as the tensions between the Sand and Mist, a meeting that unfortunately ended differently from what he had hoped. "And now, not that long ago, I stumbled upon a letter of a man claiming to be the Third Kazekage, so imagine my surprise when a fourth individual suddenly held the Kazekage hat". It appeared Sunagakure was far more unstable than one could have imagined.

Thinking back at the letter he received from the man going by the name of Guren Chinoike, former Kumogakure shinobi and apparently Kazekage, Ichigo wondered about the current state of the village in Wind Country. "I won't bore you with any details, but that man had a debt and I came here to collect". Even though he didn't find who he was looking for, the Raikage wouldn't go home empty-handed.

(WC: 431, TWC: 1214)

- 10 AP Byakugan
+ 10 AP Natural Berserker

+ 1 Nature Stack

Nature Stacks: 3/6
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 150580

The God of Lightning and the Demon Speaks! - Page 2 Empty Re: The God of Lightning and the Demon Speaks!

Fri May 05, 2023 10:32 pm
A chop to the throat. Quick. Clean. Concise. At least it ended in that. A slow death would have been somewhat undeserved, but nonetheless it wouldn’t have been something in which the Kumo shinobi would speak out against had it happened. However, one thing was certain with Hiroki. The soul of the departed could rest easier now instead of clinging onto what was left of it’s body.

After the deed had been committed, Roki’s eyes would lock onto the Hokage’s, who would now be seated as well, once more. Listening to the words, and the way in which they were marked, the lad immediately knew that this was one thing in which he wouldn’t be able to ignore. Kages would always need to speak in privacy sometimes, this was a given in which he knew. Before even thinking of offering his own response, the electric blue orbs would dash over to Lord Ichigo, onlooking while he’d initially speak as well. Smiling, Hiroki would say to the both of them then ”There is indeed safety in numbers after all, so very well, and understood, I shall keep you updated Lord Ichigo should the need arise.”

Rising from the window, the teen would make his way to near the center of the room. Peering over to the executioner, he’d then say to him ”I shall follow you then.” Which is what he would do. Hiroki would exit the tower back towards the gates, following Iscarot.

[Thread Exit]

WC: 243
TWC: 1095

Claims:

750 words to Wood Armor, completing it for C Rank w/ 25% Max Stat Discount
345 words to Lightning Release: Raijin’s Flying Fans, (C to B Rank; 1595/1625; using 25% Max Stat Discount)
Thread Exit
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

Sat May 06, 2023 10:05 pm
There had been a nod from the Oni as he took the armor once more into his arms as he rested his other hand on the hilt of his blade and bowed to both Kage before heading out. They had much to discuss and Iscarot had some time to ponder on what would come next. Whether or not he would purge the old memories of Suna from his brain were yet to be determined but for now he had a new task to accompish.

[Exit]
[Will post WC later]
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 104

Mon May 08, 2023 3:49 pm
With the show reaching its climax, Ichigo started from where he left off - his distorted voice capturing the attention of the Demon. He spoke of the situation in Volcano, their sudden silence was of some concern to the Raikage. Aokidanza must admit, that he didn’t really care about it, but it did seem suspicious that they ceased any motives since reaching out to Konoha. From the way the Lord of Lightning country spoke, he was more so worried about the village state.

Interestingly enough, I’ve had my eyes set in the village to meet with Remika, their Kage. Seeing as you are quite concerned about their activity, why not join me?

The Demon responds, his eyes gleam crimson as he did. It was long overdue that he paid them a friendly visit. But that will come later. Now is the time to learn of Ichigo’s reasons for being here, he starts. His mention of the first Kazekage raised a brow of Aokidanza. He knew the man well enough through passing.

Kenshin Uzumaki, The Ragdoll, The Reaper. I know of who you speak, and powerful he was. The taste of his very chakra is suffocating enough to freeze you where you stand - I should know, experiencing it first hand. I merely laughed as the sensation was refreshing to me. It’s been years since someone could make me feel concern for my life with just a smile. But I have heard whispers of his transcendence to the afterlife. Not quite sure if they are true, or false, but by us being here and he is not I will wager that the Reaper was finally collected by time.

As Ichigo continued the Demon would listen as the conversation was opening new knowledge to him. He made mention of another Kage that took the place of Kenshin, this was none other than Mizuki Ohta. The Demon would then look over to Souji just as Ichigo did. The expression on the boy’s face was stoic and unmoved.

Oh yes, I’ve heard of her. The rumors spread fast when a mother abandons her young to sage her own hide. Odd, I was almost positive that a mother’s animalistic instincts overrides their selfishness when it comes to their young…I guess she’s a different kind of animal.

Aokidanza found no wrong in her actions, however, he did have an issue with abandoning her child. As a father of many, the Demon frowned upon allowing one’s offspring, biological or not to be sacrificed to save their own skin. Souji, closed his eyes as he scuffs at the conversation, the mention of his former mother.

Apparently not well enough…

His few words contained heavy tear away. He was still hurt by such a move, even if it was to be expected from an immortal being. Yachiru glanced over to him, she could sense his removal from the emotion just as fast as it gathered. He was disciplined. The Demon would hold on to the information about Souji’s participation in attempting to level Hoshi to himself. He was there during the great battle, where he witnessed the fall of Kizmaru, Keita and Ibari, all famous shinobi from their respective villages that made quite the names for themselves in the Black Market Bingo Book. But now, since that battle, Souji has made a name for himself as well. And at such the age he was, it was impressive.

Ichigo mentioned another letter from the 3rd Kazekage. It was all coming together. These seemingly rapid changes of power within the village made the village vulnerable and that could cause great concern to some of the neighboring villages, or manifest opportunity for the rest. Aokidanza fell in the latter of the two.

Ah, yes. I, too, caught wind of this, and with that came the opportunity to pay them a visit. The village is unstable, since Guren’s vacancy of the seat. It grew rapidly weaker even. The village lost its power the moment Kenshin died, Mizu vanish, Sebastian as well, and Souji hanging up his hands. I would say that if they were all still one under the sand’s dome we would still be at the gates. Needless to say, I now understand your reasons for showing up.

All the names he spoke held high bounties in the bingo book. He was still curious as to where the Ogre of the Sand vanished to. But back to business. He was here to collect and that was something Aokidanza knew well. Being a man that paid Hoshi a visit under the same notion. The Demon would blink and as he did the crimson eyes evolved into violet with several black rings within it. The Rinnegan was power eye that harness massive chakra, and with a means to detect such chakra would see within both his eyes the large flickering of it. Turning his head to the left, where the vault was placed he would tense his eyes as a Fuinjutsu array manifests on the floor one meter away from where he was facing. In a cloud of smoke another would be summoned. The other was Ishimaru Shinkou, the sworn brother of Aokidanza and one of the 3 Sannin of Konoha.

Upon the man appearing the Demon would give him time to adjust to the sudden call. Once he did he would begin.

Ishimaru, how good of you to join us. My apologies for the sudden departure of the village, but when Yachiru brings me information I must act with haste. We stand within the chambers of the Kazekage, which is now you on behalf of Konoha. I see no one else within this village capable of standing in our way to reject, nor do I believe they would if there could. Power is the only thing that this world recognizes as absolute and I have that power. This here is Ichigo Sato, Lord Raikage of the land of Lightning, I am sure that you two know of each other some way or another. He is here to collect, as the previous Kazekage lost his head before he could do so, he will be collecting from you. Give him free range access of the villages exclusive. This will be us extending our hands out to him in a show of trust and good faith. As well as an opportunity to join arms, combining the military might of all three villages. You have no objections, do you?

His question came rhetorically, as he did not forget the failed attempt to take Kirigakure, though unofficially, it was still a reflection on Konoha and it was a poor reflection to say the least. But he would not punish his brother for that. Not this time, at any rate. It was good to let others fly out and do their own thing, or else they would feel like they were trapped in a cage. Aokidanza did not want that feeling for his brother, his family. Turning his eyes over to the Raikage, he wondered if they were now…family.

Well, Lord Raikage, what do you say? Are we family?

It should go without saying, Aokidanza takes well care of his own. That extends to the villages of his own as well.

AP: 1967/2000
Rinnegan: -10 AP
Natural Berserker: +10 AP
NE Stack: 4/6

Rinnegan Summoning: 33 AP | Summoned Ishimaru Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 71500

Mon May 08, 2023 5:40 pm
In the times since his meeting with Aokidanza and his subsequent failure to takeover Kiri, Ishimaru had spent most of his time in isolation thinking. Pondering over the words of his brother. While they were not meant to wound his pride, they did strike a cord that caused him to question his very being. Was he still too soft? Too nice to the world that had always been on the precipice of war and destruction? These things gathered on his mind as he sat in darkness, the only light being the blue, ghostly flames that had hovered around the room. Not even his Yuumei spoke as he sat in his silence for hours almost days at end if he did not feel his body demanding food and sustenance. It was at this moment he had felt something. A pinging of sorts that tugged on his chakra and he knew this feeling all too well. Standing from his circle he would grab the sash that would cover his upper body and roll down the pant legs of his pants before accepting the summoning as he poofed from his location to where Aoki had summoned him. His back would be turned to the trio in the room as he stretched for a moment, his eyes adjusting to the sun once more as he spoke," If I had to wager by the arid heat you summoned me to-," cut off by the immediate words of his brother he would chuckle as he turned around to face the three. His eyes for the moment had been their normal crimson color with a limbal ring of blue surrounding them. He had just noticed the figure of the Raikage and smiled for a moment, giving a bow before speaking," Ichigo? It has been many a moon since i had seen you. Not since the Kage Summit, but it seems you are in good health still. So," his eyes would return to Aoki as he quickly summarized in his mind why he was here.

He was meant to become a Kage once more. This time of the sands. It was a tall order but he knew what this had meant...He would lose his title, position of his home and take on a new one. Simple and to the point. There was no hint of disagreement from the Elder Shinkou as he saw this as his chance of redemption. To prove he had still had it in him. nodding he would motion a hand to the vaults," I owe a thanks to Ichigo for his facilitation of allowing our home to be free. This is just a small token of appreciation that i can honestly extend to you especially if my brother here is suggesting it. However," he would stop for a moment to look over to Aoki," It does not have to be said but since we are here, You as well have free reign to the options within the vault as well.. If you haven't already taken your fill of the treasures."

The stars were changing as an alliance of sorts had been formed in this very room. For now he would walk over to take the hat of the Kazekage noticing the new symbol and smiling for a moment," So this is the culmination of what you put into this village huh Ragdoll...Well lets make sure your legacy is properly upheld this time," he didn't go much into it after that but if anyone had anything else to say to him he would listen.

-Claiming title of Kazekage
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Tue May 09, 2023 9:21 pm
It appeared their next destination had been decided, or so the Hokage suggested. "I suppose a small extension of my trip won't hurt anyone". At least it would allow Ichigo to confirm or lay his suspicions to rest once and for all. The leader of the Leaf then briefly shared his opinion on the names that were mentioned earlier, one slightly more positive than the other. Where the man going by the name of Kenshin Uzumaki had left quite the impression on Aokidanza, his words for the Lady in Red were far more harsh, understandably so. "We all choose our own path, just how we have to accept the consequences it comes with". Everyone had their own reasons, if they were the right ones would eventually be revealed in the end.

Leaving the turbulent history of Sunagakure behind, Ichigo paid close attention and took note of everything happening inside the room. A cloud of smoke would suddenly appear, revealing yet another familiar face. He listened and waited for the two Konohagakure shinobi to finish before greeting Ishimaru himself. "That it has. I already wondered what could have happened but I'm glad to see you in good health". If the previous Kage Summit had one thing to show for, it was that a shift in power and leadership was inevitable. Now that the topic of who'd become the next Kazekage had reached its conclusion it was time for Ichigo to reap the rewards of success as well.

Wasting little to no time the Raikage would stand up and allow his thoughts to wander, even if only for a moment. Finally coming to a decision he spoke up once more. "As long as we don't need to get married I see no issue accepting this proposal" the Drunken Storm replied in true Ichigo fashion. 

(WC: 302, TWC: 1516)

- 10 AP Byakugan
+ 10 AP Natural Berserker

+ 1 Nature Stack

Nature Stacks: 4/6
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 104

Wed May 10, 2023 12:37 pm
Naturally.

The Demon responded to the words of clarity of Ishimaru. The Rinnegan eyes of the Demon would then shift over to Yachiru. She would then make her way over to the vault, in passing she would hand a note to Ishimaru that she took the liberty of writing the passcode seals for the interdiction seals of the village, which did did after deactivating them while rummaging through the vault the first time when Souji pointed it out. After which she made her way to the vault again and this time she took the liberty of copying down all the secrets of the sand exclusives that she did not already take. After which she would move to the boy, Souji and the twins.

The Demon would then take note of the words of the Raikage, a smile formed on his face as their alliance was set in stone. He chuckles as the comment expressed his personality a bit more to the Senju.

I fear I’m too toxic for someone like you, Ichigo Sato. But I am pleased to call you brother, and ally. May our unison bore fruit that will enrich our very beings.

The demon would then stand, his eyes revert back from the Rinnegan to the Sharingan. He would then look over to Ishimaru as he stepped closer to him. He would bite his own index finger hard enough to produce blood and hold out his free hand for the arm of Ishimaru.

I feel it will be wise that I make a summoning pact with you this time, in case you require my aide urgently.

He would then wait for the arm and once given, if decided to oblige, he would sign his name in blood which will then fuse with the skin of Ishimaru. Once that was done he would look over to the Raikage and then Yachiru. It was time to set out. He needed to go and retrieve the other from the gates. It should go without saying that the moment they leave the chambers Ishimaru should reactivate the space-time barrier.

Let us be on our way. We have a few stops before the end of the day.

He would hold out both his hands and as he did Yachiru ushered the twins and Souji over to Aokidanza. Making the three make contact with one another and then herself as she placed her shoulder on his right hand. He would then wait for Ichigo to come and take his left hand how he saw fit. With a high pitched whistle he and the others vanished in a flash of dark purple lightning from the chambers to the gates where Iscarot was stationed.

Exit

AP: 1780/2000
Sharingan: -10 AP
Natural Berserker: +10 AP
NE Stack: 5/6

FTG: 75 AP Activation | 112 for additional 5 other characters to teleport with Aokidanza

Claiming copies of all of Suna’s VE

WC claims will come later.
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Ryo : 71500

Wed May 10, 2023 1:12 pm
A new era had begun. Taking the papers from Yachiru he would bow to the guard before waiting for Aoki to stand and come his way. Taking his brothers arm into his right hand, he would allow the pact to be formed and once it was it would form into an Oni mask tattoo to go along with his lord tribal Shinkou tattoos on the arm itself. After that was said and done he would smile to them both as he sat in the chair of the Kazekage’s desk and looked to the two,” Looks like our family is only getting bigger. If there is anything you need of me or naturally Suna, please do not hesitate to notify me. We protect our own after all,” before he forgot however he would jot down something onto a sheet of paper and hand it to both Ichigo and Aoki,” this will be the new passwords if or when rather you need to return to Suna or if I need to summon you. Have fun on the rest of your ventures,” it would be the last that he would speak as the three disappears in a dark flash and disappeared from his vision.

Placing the hat onto his head he would begin to look through some paperwork and sigh.

“Time for us to pick this up from the ashes of war and strengthen those that are here.”

[Exit]

[Officially claiming Role as 5th Kazekage, changed password of Interdiction seal as well]
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon May 15, 2023 5:26 am
He would walk over to the vault and take copies of the Sunagakure secrets as agreed between both parties. Once finished, Ichigo returned to his original position and joined the Hokage and others where they would teleport to the village gates. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 1557)
Claims:
- 1500/1500 Lariat
- Corpse Storage Scroll with the body of Asami Senju
- Copying the Sunagakure Village Exclusives
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 0

Mon May 15, 2023 5:29 am
Approved,

Congrats fellas!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum