Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 4:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 4:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 2:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 2:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 1:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 1:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 1:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 12:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 12:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Mister Monster speaks Empty Mister Monster speaks

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:29 pm
Taois was walking around the volcano, feeling particularly cute as he did so.  Skipping through town, he made his way to the training area to get himself some training.  He wanted to be a strong ninja after all, like his dad.  His brother Ciaos was somewhere around town, but he wanted to surpass his brother and be a beacon of hope on the destitute volcano.  His goals were to be the strongest, most adorable ninja the Volcano had ever seen, AND IN TIME IT WOULD BE SOOOOOOO.  Skipping the rest of the way, and playing with butterflies on the way he made it to the training grounds.  In his cute little mind, a voice was heard, just for a moment “GRRRARRARAR”  Looking around hastily, Taios was scarred briefly.  However upon seeing no one else there, he resumed his training.  Walking up to one of the dummies, Taios threw some punches into the soft straw man.  Ducking and weaving he attempted to stylize himself like a boxer.  Keeping his cute little fists up to his chin, he let out jab, jab, jab and threw in a kick.  However when the kick hit, poor little Taios slipped and fell onto the ground. “THIS IS THE MORON I AM TRAPPED IN”  There the voice was again.  Taios shivered slightly, and looked around again.  Had someone been watching, and what was that about being trapped?

Standing Taios looked around again, and walked back up to the dummy.  What was going on, he was getting very frightened.  He felt his cute charm wearing off his face; he just didn’t know what to do.  Because of this, he hitched his extra cute smile back on his face, and pulled out a lollipop.  Eating it in three bites, he felt rejuvenated and ready to continue with his training.  Taking in a bunch of tiny breaths, Taois prepared to assault the dummy once again.  Once again, tiny assault of fists flew at the straw man.  Unfortunately, his fists were taking more damage than the straw, how embarrassing.  As each blow landed, Taios mentally prepared for his next strike, trying to get up the nerve to try and kick the dummy again without falling.  As he finally got up the nerve, the left punch connected, then the right, and lifting his leg the kick connected, he was so happy at first, that once again he fell because he lost concentration.  “DAMN YOU CHILD, LEARN TO FIGHT, THIS IS THE MOST EMBARACING CAGE A BEAST OF MY RENOWN COULD EVER BE TRAPPED IN.”

Taios jumped off the ground in fright, this monster was so scary, and he still couldn’t find it.  His little voice was like that of a squek as he attempted to speak “wha..wha..are you..why you yell at me”  He would say, trying not to tremble.  “I AM SON GOKU, THE SONBI.  You little piece of shit.  How dare you be my vessel, I should rip the very flesh from your bones and fry it before devouring your very soul!!!!!!!”  Well that wasn’t nice, so Taios retorted “Hey mister mean monster, don’t talk like that, it isn’t nice, and your being cruel for no reason.”    The voice in his head was silent at the moment.  Maybe he had one the monster over, and now it would repent from its evil ways and be nice.  Suddenly the monster voice picked up again “Your right we should be friends I am sorry I yelled at you.”  Taios couldn’t believe his luck, that had been easy, “Really mister monster?”  silence again.  “FUCK NO I HATE YOU AND THE FIRST MOMENT I GET IM GOING TO POUND THE PISS OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU ARE NOTHING BUT DUST ON THE GROUND!!!”  so much for that.

“YOU LITTLE PISS ANT, ITS AN EMBARRASSMENT AT LEAST USE THIS POWER SO YOU WON’T EMBARACE ME SO MUCH”  With that Taios felt a surge in his little tummy.  Like he had to burp.  Standing up he looked over at the dummy, and released the belch.  To his surprise a tiny chunk of lava was expelled and hit the dummy, starting to eat away at the straw.  “WOW what was that mister monster, that was scary, and my tongue is on fire!!”  Taois ran around in circles, with his tongue out it was like he had accidently drank some hot sauce.  As he ran around, and grabbed a bottle of water he had brought and dumped it on his tongue, he started to feel better.  All he heard was a sigh from mister monster, how grumpy he was.  Taios practiced with this new little trick a couple more times; it was fun to use lava.  However it kept burning his little tongue, making his rosy cheeks shine.  Taking a couple more swigs, of water Taios prepared for some more training.  He needed to learn some chakra control, especially with this new lava ability. 

Leaving the training area, Taios went for a jog.  His little legs pitter pattered on the ground as he ran, the monster in his mind grumbling, clearly disappointed with his continued imprisonments.  It was odd, little Taios had never heard the voice before, but today the thing wouldn’t shut up.  However little Taios wanted to be his friend, so he would keep trying.  “Why don’t we work together mister monster, then we could be bestest friends and be a awesome ninja?”  All he heard was grumble grumble grumble.  Apparently his voice was falling on deaf monster ears.  “Mister monster why you so mad?”  He asked the creature that hated him for no reason.  He was gifted with no response however, so he just continued to jog on.  The village passed slowly bye, and the heat caused sweat to break out on his forehead.  Wiping it away, Taios made it out into a slightly deserted area, to finish his training for the day.  Once alone in the forest, Taios resumed his training.  Clearing some brush and tiding up the area, he looked around to make sure he was alone. 

Making sure of it, he began to attempt some pushups.  He wanted to be alone, because it was embarrassing how pitiful they were.  However he did reach a new record after 10 minutes of work.  Wiping his forehead, he was proud of his two pushups.  He was already exhausted from the day; it was rough being a ninja as cute as him.  Usually he just got by on his adorable looks, but he knew he needed to get stronger if he wanted to be something of value to to the volcano.  He may be a cutie pie, but he was still a patriot to the volcano.  Some of the customs here were strange to others, but then again probably some of the customs of outside lands would probably be odd to him.  I mean, could you believe in some places they didn’t engage in cannibalism, I mean how strange can you get.  Taios didn’t participate in cannibalism very often, but he would be sad if he never got to again.  The blood pops were more than just a cute name after all.  Getting back to exercising the voice was starting to mumble more and more again.  Was Taios crazy, or did he have the bestest imaginary friend ever.  “What’s wrong mister monster?”

“GRRRR…..RAWRRRR……TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE, AND MY NAME IS SON GOKU NOT MISTER MONSTER!!!”  At the beasts rage, a weird power and sensation over whelmed Taios.  His skin seemed to turn red, and a cloak of chakra seemed to cover his entire body.  His strength and speed felt increased, and his miniscule chakra level even jumped up a teensy bit.  Using his new powers Taios was able to perform 10 pushups “WEEEEE this is so much fun, I love you mister monster, I really really do.”  Skipping around the field in his new form, he grew so tired, he fell right on his behind, and the cloak vanished.  Laying back, he felt exhausted.  Whatever had just happened had drained his energy reserves incredibly quickly.  “What was that mister monster, I liked it, but it makes me sleepys?”  The power that had washed over him was nice, all the things he could do with it, like skip around for hours at extreme speed, it made him smile and giggle.  His brother was going to be so jealous of him.  He waited, and hoped mister monster would explain what had happened to him during that time. 

“YOUR IDOCY CAUSED ME TO LEAK SOME OF MY CHAKRA TO YOU, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO WEAK, WHY CANT I BREAK FREE.”  The voice resonated inside of his head.  Why did mister monster always have to yell when he spoke to him.  It made him so sad.  But Taios was determined to win the monster over with his cuteness.  Focusing hard, he closed his eyes, and found his body in a new place.  It was a happy field with flowers and butterflies floating all around him.  Then in the center of the field was a large cage, built with rose vines that encircled a giant, humongous, ungodly beast.  The red ape had 4 tails, and was breathing fire thrashing against the cage, obviously attempting to escape.  Walking across this gloriously beautiful field, Taios made his way closer, to speak to mister monster.  “Mister monster, calm down, it looks like your stuck why not make the best out of it?”  At his words, the Yonbi thrashed al the harder.  Clearly his words had the opposite effect than what he had intended.  The beast could not be consoled, and this was proof.  Even the patented wide eyed stare from his big eyes had no effect.  Because of that he left the beast, and opening his eyes, found himself back in the clearing all y himself.

Looking around, Taios still felt like he had a little energy left, so he continued to train his body.  Jogging back into the village, he came across the candy shop, and bought three blood pops.  One was for him, and the other one was for him, and the third was for his brother Saios.  Holding all three in his hands, he continued to jog home.  Mister monster had been fairly silent since the episode I the clearing after he had let his chakra slip into Taois.  It had been quite in his head, and he didn’t like it.  Even if mister monster was always being cruel to him, Taois still enjoyed his company.  After all at the moment he was lonely and sough after some kind of companionship.  Perhaps over time, they could indeed become friends, if only Taois could win him over with his cuteness.  Perhaps if they became friends, and mister monster let him use his chakra more often, they would be powerful ninja after no time at all.  

Most of the rest of the day was Taois chatting with mister monster.  For the most part, the conversations were one sided, but this just gave Taois more opportunity to speak, and chat about the day.  How the clouds looked, how the candy tasted, what clothes he was going to wear tomorrow.  Twice the beast had accidently released his chakra, covering Taois body in that cloak.  Taois used it to skip and dance around his room every time it activated.  With the increase strength and speed he found he could pull off dance moves that he never could have otherwise.  This was going to be a wonderful friendship. Even if the sounds of grumbling and snarling were all that met his ears.  The sun was setting on the volcano village.  The dangers that were in store for this child were huge.  He could have no idea, however the Sonbi did.  He could sense the ill intentions of the people around this cute boy, and because of that he would donate his power when necessary.  He wasn’t happy about it, but his own survival depended on this pathetic boy to live, and that was going to be a challenge if he continued to insist acting so sickingly sweet.

(WC=2014, 20jp, 10 stat points, Also claiming mastered V1 cloak from training with the bijuu for the entire topic, also claiming Lava element since V1 cloak mastered)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mister Monster speaks Empty Re: Mister Monster speaks

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:32 pm
approved for all rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum