Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 3750

Monster (P) Empty Monster (P)

Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:18 pm
Kurai had woken up after a long nap with a tap on his door. It was a light tap that he knew, it was his aunt at the door. He stretched as he sat up, luckily he was dressed.
"Come in." He said sleepily as he watched her picture form walk into the room and sit on the edge of his bed
"I needed to speak to you about something Kurai." She said, wrapping an arm around him. He had to get used to this affection thing! As if a normal reaction and due to his tiredness he leaned his head on her shoulder. "I wanted to show you some paperwork I found! Even though the man who created you in the lab is deceased, I won't say his name. I know you're not a huge fan of his, but I thought you might want to see it. It also mentions Talon!" She said as she held the papers out for him to see.
He sat up and took the papers from her hand curiously looking over them. Holy Shit, he wasn't just Talon's brother, they were twins! Which explains why they always seemed to have a connection. Ugh, yeah, the sight of Stein's name sent a shiver up his spine and made his heart beat faster from fear! He didn't hate Stein, no, he was practically their father, he feared him! I mean, you have a thread shoot into your chest and wrap around your heart…mere inches from death! If he had squeezed any harder he could have pulled it out of his chest! The man gained respect from Kurai that day.
He felt his Aunt rubbing his back, as he developed a huge headache seeing the whole creation process in vivid detail! Not like before when it came to him in bits and pieces, but vividly step by step from the moment he and Talon were taken to Stein's lab! Talon had put up a fight and was injured hence the many different patches of skin the threads hold together.
"This is normal, just lay back and relax Kurai…the more you fight the memories the more of a headache you will get! I'm here, don't worry." His aunt said as Kurai laid down and put a pillow over his head. He felt as though he was there again, arriving at the lab, the smell was like a hospital and the sounds of machines, and of course the people in white coats. Typical lab? Not really, the smell of death was in the air! Kurai had turned to leave but there were people behind him, including a man….Stein!
"Going somewhere?" He asked as he moved closer to Kurai. " Take him to the same room with his brother. You know what to do." Stein turned to walk into another room, now he recalled trying to fight them off but he was somehow knocked out. He could feel pain and his entire body felt like it was on fire! Suddenly the pain stopped and he felt almost normal again! He came to still drowsy but he could see his arms, they were covered in cuts and stitches, the injuries on his eyes and lips were stitched up, he could feel them. In the center of the room was Stein, Explaining what had happened to them, they had been given the threads he had heard about. He saw Talon in the other bed, sitting up like he was.
"Welcome to your new home, don't bother trying to escape, I now own you, and I won't hesitate to kill you!" Stein said leaving the room. It was later that evening that Kurai noticed two absent guards, and he had told Talon, as they ran out the door and escaped! A few years later they see the man who had created them again only, Kurai didn't know it was him at first. Suddenly he was pulled away from the scene mentally like he was in a tunnel, and returning to reality. He sat up tossing the pillow onto the floor! His Aunt wrapped her arms around him. That's when he realized he was literally shaking from the memories!
"It felt real…Almost as if I was reliving it!" Kurai said in a shaky voice as she held onto him. Kurai looked back at the paperwork "That's why he referred to us as brothers and on occasion twins….he knew! And He labeled us as failed experiments!" Kurai said still extremely shaken up and clearly upset! Was he really a failure? He's a Tau who isn't really a killer and had never trained his threads. And he had to agree he could use an attitude adjustment!
"Have you noticed since coming to Kiri you have accomplished more than you really have before? When you got here you barely knew any jutsus, or how to use your threads or even how to use the earth element. Now you have a new element, and have been doing a lot of training and missions with your team! Looks to me like you're not a failure, as a matter of fact why don't you keep proving him wrong Kurai?" His Aunt told him as she stood up and looked down at him. Kurai looked up at her as she stood up to leave the room.
"Well, you aren't wrong, maybe you're right about that!" Kurai said as he calmed down and started thinking about what she said. He had accomplished a lot since arriving in Kiri! He had a home, stability, a team and was doing a lot of training! Well damn, he wasn't a failure and technically not a failed experiment, he was a Tau and he planned on continuing to prove his "father wrong!
"Thanks, I needed that, and thank you for showing me the paperwork, I'm going to send it to Talon, I am pretty sure he's in Hoshi because Sephora and Dante had both talked about having family there and he was with them when we all got separated." Kurai said as he got up off the bed and brushed his hair out. His aunt gave him a hug then left the room.
"Time to prove you wrong, I have to stop letting the memories haunt me…" he whispered to himself as he looked in the mirror before walking out the door towards the training ground.

(Exit)
TWC: 1061
+10 stats
3-vigor
2-chakra
2-speed
3- strength

1000/1000 towards c rank :
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44985-water-release-water-whip-v7#352558
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin