Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Creating a monster Empty Creating a monster

Tue May 10, 2022 8:46 pm
Hayato walked through a foggy spring morning with nothing on his hip. It was a strange thing for the boy to be without a sword. He was starting to see himself as some kind of sword monk. A warrior like the ones of the distant wolf temple. He should always carry a sword one would think, but that today it was not to be. He was not defenseless of course. He keeps his weapon pouches stocked with Kunai and shuriken which would be more than enough. He also had a sword sealed in a simple scroll he kept in the very same pouch. There was a reason he wouldn’t wear a weapon today. He had long felt the katana he carried was ordinary. Not a bad blade, but nothing special. Today he would find a blade worthy of a warrior monk. He would visit a few blacksmith shops today to discover a weapon worthy of being transformed. He carried  but a few materials he had been gathering himself. They were not on the same level as the Ice steel and meteoric Iron he had used on the blades he’d forged for others, but they were better than simple iron.

Hayato wore his ronin robes as he walked through the streets of Tanbo bright and early. His dark blue tones melded with the foggy and dark morning. He approached Gato’s ninja shop. It was the go to place for ninja tools. He thought of going to the wind demon guild, but he knew their stock fairly well. They didn’t carry normal swords. As he stepped through the doorway, a lazy tabby cat yawned and closed its eyes.

Welcome honored Shinobi of Tanbogakure! How can I help you today? The bespectacled man asked him. Hayato waved him away. Today I am simply looking… Hayato said as he wandered around the store. He glanced around and noticed the swords on display. Alright let me know if you want anything specific! The man returned to reading a book as Hayato meandered around.

hmmm they don’t look too special… Hayato wasn’t impressed by the weapons here. He thought he had certainly picked one of the best weapons on display when he bought his first Katana. He had hoped that he had been mistaken. The blades were mostly uniform. The standard katana that was carried by most shinobi, samurai, and other vagrants seen around the village hung on these walls and sat in barrels around the shop. A popular item, but one that everyone had. It offered no advantage against a common opponent. Shinobi were all about advantages. Hayato wanted an advantage. Hayato observed the blades a while longer, but eventually gave up. He left the store in silence save the tabby’s meow, the ringing chime of his exit, and the shopkeepers “please come again~”.

Hayato wasn’t sure exactly where he’d go next. He considered Matorabi’s place, but he quickly decided against such a plan. He didn’t want to give the man the satisfaction of wielding one of his weapons. He decided to go to a rival shop, a place called Muraku’s auction house and smithy. 

They were a smith shop that had popped up recently. They mostly sold old weapons and refined pieces of artistry. They didn’t deal in the farming utensils that Matorabi did, but they did handle ornate weaponry. Matorabi figured a lot of their ‘Antiques’ were fakes produced by their own smiths with imported materials and roughed up to look old. Nevertheless, Hayato decided he would take a look.

He walked in and the shop had a much different vibe than a standard smith or weapons shop. It was eccentric. The floor was lined with a fine red carpet with gold details and on the walls were golden hooks holding weapons with equally fancy detailing. The shop's small size was probably what allowed the extreme expense of the nice décor. When he walked in, a tall girl in a maid outfit welcomed him. Welcome dear customer! She offered a curtsy and a bright smile. Are you looking for anything specific that I can help you find? While this is the showroom, Most of our most expensive things are kept out of sight under lock and key. The dear customer can sit on the couch and I will bring out items of interest for your viewing! Please allow me to assist you! It seemed that the shop valued the VIP experience. I am here to look at Katanas. Please bring them out no matter the price. Miss? Hayato of old would have been flustered by this situation, and in truth he was still a little. After having a girl older than him see him half naked, he had been a bit more comfortable around women.

Hikari-chan desu~ I’ll be right back please relax mister…? She wanted something to call him, so Hayto would comply. Yuki. Hayato Yuki. Hayato said as he turned to sit on the red velvet couch. 

After a few minutes, Hikari had brought out about 5 Katanas being carried in her arms. She laid them neatly across the table before him in a nice row. She then quickly bounced away wheeling a sword stand in front of Hayato. 

Please tell me which sword you would like to see first, Master Yuki! She watched him carefully. Hayato could tell after seeing her move that she was likely trained in some kind of martial art. Perhaps she was a former shinobi or something along those lines? Hayato thought about it but he wouldn’t pry into the girl's private life while she was working. His attention turned to the swords. There seemed to be four that matched each other and the store's aesthetic. They were all jewel encrusted Katana with golden scabbards and handles Hayato pointed to the one with diamonds. Hikari removed the blade from the scabbard and began to speak about it. 

This blade is one of 5 jeweled Katana wielded by the demon kings of demon county before they were usurped. They are well made and a beautiful addition to any collection. They are noted as being extremely sharp! The price is open to negotiation, but we ask for no less than 100,000 ryo for this sword currently. Hayato could tell she was attempting to act cute after she stated the price. Another sales tactic? Hayato could easily see through such a display when he was shopping but not with his own cousin.

I see. I’d like to look at this one next. Hayato pointed to the only katana that was not jewel encrusted and gaudy. It was a simple black lacquered katana one could see anywhere. Hikari seemed a little disappointed but she removed the diamond and gold sword and placed it carefully on the table in order to replace it with the new sword. 

As Hikari removed the plain sword Hayato could feel something special from it. Though based on appearance it was just a normal blade. Hkari turned to him and cleared her throat. This is a katana used by a famed, but crazed monk called the monk of sunflowers. One of the head monks of the wolf temple he was a peerless warrior seeking the true martial path. It is said that he went crazy with power and lost his life in a fight with his fellow monks. His blade was lost to the battlefield, but recovered recently. We are asking 10,000 ryo for this piece of history! She smiled and posted next to the blade in such a way that was to be enticing, but Hayato was sold when the maid mentioned the wolf temple.

I’ll pay you half of that. I can tell you’d rather it gone than still in the store. As a black smith I can tell it truly is an antique, and it hasn’t been taken care of. The blade is in disrepair despite the patch job your smiths have done on it. Since it is lacking the lavish appearance of an artifact it probably won’t sell well. I will take it off of your hands for a profit. Hayato had deduced that this place didn’t want this sword around. He didn't know why, but that didn't matter to him. 

Hikari tried to look confused, but, when it was obvious Hayato wasn’t buying it, she relented. Fine 5k is the least I can sell it for well guessed~ She quickly sheathed the sword and carried it over to Hayato. After placing the sword in his arms she came over with a little tray to collect the money. Hayato produced the money from his chicken shaped wallet, and placed all 5k ryo there.

Have a good day Miss Hikari. Hayato said after the transaction was done. The next stop would be Matorabi’ shop after all.

Hayato waltzes into the back of the smith with his new blade and material in hand. This would be an easy job for him. He removed his new weapon from the sheathe and the titanium from his bag. He hadn’t found a use for it but now was a good time the current blade was in disrepair, but he knew that with this stronger metal he could create a better looking blade with at least a portion of the strength of some of the blades he’d already fashioned. He would remove the current blade and melt it with the Titanium in the furnace. This didn’t require more melting time than a normal metal, something Hayato was happy about. He poured the melted mix into a standard meter long katana mold and added the herb hemlock. This was something he hadn't worked with, but was curious about. If he could make the metal inherently poisonous it could prove useful in future smithing projects. He let the mold cool normally for about an hour before reheating the solid metal. With the metal red hot worked the titanium, Hemlock and original metal together to create a weapon worth having. With each resounding slam of the hammer he got closer to his goal. The hunk of metal was slowly folded and thinned into a sharp katana. This wasn’t the first Katana he’d made, but it was getting obvious that this was one of his best creations. He wasn’t completely finished with it but he decided to put his smith’s mark on it regardless and finish the details later. He was ready to take a short break away from the blazing heat to rest. The blade would need to rest as well so it could be sharpened. I think I did well today… Hayato walked outside the back entrance and sat under a tree to take a quick nap.   

After letting the blade rest he noticed that the coloration had changed to match the dark coloration of the titanium. Gone was the light sheen of what he was certain was steel now. The blade was almost black. But while he refined the edge with the grindstone he noticed something surprising. The sharp edge turned into a bright metallic green. What is this? Hayato was confused, but the coloration was quite appealing. The blade didn’t match his looks, but it was certainly a blade that would draw attention and strike fear, but it also had a stealth and surprise factor to it. Right I guess I’ll keep it then.. It needs a name! Hayato sat on the floor meditating with the green blade. He wasn’t sure what he would call it, but eventually it came to him. He wanted the blade to remind him of his meditation on the beautiful mountain side near Tanbogakure, but one that still portrayed its foul nature. Kurushimi Hana… The flower of agony. His green blade was christened with a fitting name. Finally he packed up a few things and left a note on the counter with the blade asking for extra detailing. He left a bit of money and his name on the note. He was sure that someone with more skills in that department would make fitting additions that he couldn't think of. He would return later in the week to pick up the blade and start practicing with it. 

WC:2033

Using:
1x Titanium 
2x Hemlock 
and Kurushimi hana v1

2000 wc towards completing crafting the weapon Kurushimi Hana and progressing it to its V2 version previous WC here. (3000/3000)

claiming:

Kurushimi Hana V2
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Creating a monster Empty Re: Creating a monster

Sat May 14, 2022 1:24 pm