Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Way of the Sharingan - Page 2 Empty Re: Way of the Sharingan

Sun May 21, 2023 9:32 pm
Tenshi knew he was defeated the moment he found himself caught in Jecht’s grip once more. His first instinct was to fight out of it and try to attack once more, but he understood the situation he was in. Tenshi gave a very pained chuckle and put his arms up in surrender, flinching slightly as the adrenaline wore off and he began to full comprehend the pain he was in. ”Well… you sure as… heck beat my backside… there sensei. I… huff… can’t say I was expecting to lose… that badly. But I guess you proved… me right in asking for… your help.”

Once he was lowered to the ground, took a moment to regain his breath. It was such a short fight, and yet it had take a heavy toll on his body. He was frustrated at himself for being pummelled so easily, but he knew those emotions were futile in this situation. Jecht was simply far more experienced and powerful than he was at this point, and no amount of whining would be able to change that. Tenshi gave a pained smile at Jecht’s next comments, it hurt to hear it but the man was correct, he simply didn’t have the skills necessary just yet. He had a long way to go before he could become Hokage.

“That’s… alright, I… huff… will get you next time!” Ever the defiant one, Tenshi kept his chin raised high with the same grin on his face. He would absolutely get destroyed next time, but optimism was usually a good thing… right? Finally properly regaining his breath, Tenshi thought back to the short conflict. “Well, my first mistake was also big educating point. Don’t jump into the air when your opponent is faster than you and that close. That move alone set the stage for the rest of the fight. Your comment about my lack of a distraction was also very useful. I think I just got my head stuck in the moment and was urgently trying to create distance between us once more. I guess I should have taken advantage of the fact that you gave me time to actually make some space between us at the beginning.”

Going through each of the points was like a dagger into the chest of Tenshi. He truly had not comprehended how inexperienced he was before this battle. In the real world, he would have been a corpse by now.

TWC: 2350
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat May 27, 2023 1:55 pm
Tenshi recalled the various things he had learned so far during this short bout and it looked like he had taken most of it to heart and was truly learning his mistakes. That was a key part on bettering yourself, the admittance of your flaws and the understanding on how to correct them.

“Correct never leave the ground unless you have a way to adjust your position while in the air, whether that be a technique, a skill or whatever else. Putting yourself into the air without a way to adapt solidifies your path that an opponent will use to its fullest.” Jecht gave out his advice freely and without judgement simply making sure it was something that stayed with the boy. “It is very hard to take back the initiative of a fight when your opponent has landed such a blow against you, but with enough time and planning you can get back the flow of the fight.” Jecht listened to Tenshi’s words seeing what he learned.

“If you end up in a fight against another Taijutsu or Bukijutsu practitioner like myself, keeping your distance will help you have time to attack, react or adapt your plans much better. If you plan to use schemes like Clones or Genjutsu having a distraction that hides your plans will always be beneficial. Some Genjutsu needs Eye contact which can be very hard to land but sometimes but there are techniques that can help with that issue.” He listed off the various things you could do to help you in that situation. “For you, I suggest you learn how to create space and learn ways of forcing people to look at you or fall for your traps. These will greatly improve your chances going forward, but never be afraid to get close to someone with the right plan.” Jecht mentioned as they finished up their talk.

“As mentioned before, you aren’t ready to be Hokage but we knew that. You now know what things you need to better and improve. This is your starting point and how far you go will be up to how much work you put into it.” Jecht said as he put a hand on Tenshi’s shoulder as they begun to head out of the training area. “Regardless you did well for your first spar, lets go grab some food and get you rested up.”

[Exit]

WC: 397
TWC: 2792

Claims:
Memorizing Tenshi Uchiha's Chakra Sig
+554 wc to Awakening Kaguya BL 1446/2000 > 2000/2000 Prior trained here
Using max stat discount for below
+1875 wc to Armor of Bone 0/1875 > 1875/1875
+363 wc to Dance of Tranquility Rose 0/2063 > 363/2063
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Sun May 28, 2023 4:30 am
Tenshi was extremely satisfied with how the conversation was going. He had gone from getting his ass kicked to learning multiple valuable lessons in quick succession. He may have been a large muscle bound monster of a man, but Jecht was an extremely good teacher who took his time to educate the young Uchiha. Tenshi felt privileged to receive training and an education from the man, he was almost like a father figure for a moment.

He would nod along and take mental notes as Jecht spoke, his advice could potentially be the difference between life and death. The part that caught his attention the most were Jecht’s comments on how to combat Shinobi like him. This was exactly what Tenshi needed, how else would he win their rematch? Time went on further and the two seemed to agree that it was about time they wrapped things up for the day.

“Thank you for everything Jecht, I truly mean it. You may have destroyed me, but I have learnt many valuable lessons today. I can’t wait for the next chance we get to fight, I definitely have it in the bag now!” Tenshi laughed as he walked back with Jecht. He knew damn well that he would get stomped the next time they fought also. As he was filled with positive emotions, Tenshi barely noticed a change in his eyes. His Sharingan had been awakened.

Exit Thread

WC: 235
TWC: 2,485

Using 804 WC to claim Mangekyo Sharingan - Last claimed here. (7,196/8,000 -> 8,000/8,000) (1,681 WC left)
Using 1,681 WC towards Summoning: Torture Chamber with 25% max stat discount. (1,681/2,063) Bonus requirement for this Jutsu has been requested using Jutsu scroll on stat page.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel