Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission]

+5
Sebastian Loghain
Typhon Sepsus
Ayato Hyuuga
Satoru Jugo
Saturn
9 posters
Go down
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 145700

Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission]

Mon May 22, 2023 5:22 pm
It seemed to Ty as if things were wrapping up rather quickly. Ryumi was bearing down on the man stood by the gate and Youta was tearing the man above limb from limb. That left one person still to deal with and as luck would have it, said person appeared to be on the move. The moment Hisako started to move towards him, Ty would weave the hand signs to activate his capsid coating (120 power) which would form a translucent layer around his whole body, and simultaneously he would send virus particles flooding throughout his vascular system (terminal velocity +80 str&spd) to the point of searing pain. With his defenses up and his heart pounding out of his chest he would begin to move forward himself to meet the opponent. 

The woman was moving incredibly fast, but Ty had dealt with superior speed before this and he was certainly more confident with his comrades surrounding him. Even if he were to get injured he was sure that Sebastian's as well as his own medical abilities could repair just about anything. His prior experiences with combat have led him to develop a rather reckless style of fighting, but through that he felt pretty sure about his ability to take a hit.

Should his actions not be interrupted in any way then when he had reached 5 meters away from Hisako he would stop and let loose a slash, sending a blade of air (120 speed + power) directly at her. Afterwards he would ready himself to react to the almost certain counterattack. 

(WC 261)
(TWC 931)

Techs Used

Terminal Velocity -50 AP

New stats
25 vigor
150 chakra
180 speed
105 strength 

Capsid Coating (120 power barrier) -40 AP
Temple Style Bark (120 speed and power) -45 AP

1228-135 AP= 1093 AP remaining. 

+4 contagion counters (10/10)
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission]

Thu May 25, 2023 8:32 pm
The Hyuga’s punch directly into the wall would have landed just before Ryumi’s punch had slammed directly into the other Hyuga’s body. However the speed of which the 6 meter wall seemingly crumbled away was at a speed of 160. Significantly slower than Ryumi’s speed while using Propulsion shot. Especially given that her half a meter wide fist. With her finger being 1/10th of a meter in width would still have slammed directly through the masked man who was drinking before the wall had fully crumbled away. His body would have been bisects from the rest of her arm going completely through his chest and directly rupturing and destroying his heart. Her arm, followed by the rest of her body rocketing right through the cherry blossom impacts own AOE/Shockwave due to the armor and defensive measures of Bound Man. Her eyes would have turned, as through the debris of the wall the Hyuga was rushing towards the group of three. She would have flown the five meters that were stated inside of her previous post. Leading to her crashing into the ground, her body turning around almost immediately. The Hyuga had already crossed the five meter threshold of the wall by then, and was heading straight towards the rest of the group. Ryumi immediately gave chase, knowing that she could tango with the supposed physical brawler that was able to completely destroy the wall before her. It meant that someone was able to contest her strength… If only for a moment.

No words would have to be spoken as Ryumi was making a mad dash towards the masked women. Immediately using propulsion shot again to boost her speed back to 240 when she had turned herself around and was 6 meters away from the Hyuga as they were running. Her eyes focused on the women who seemingly was able to figure out that she was behind the wall… perhaps she had made a bit too much noise as a result. Yet her speed was slowly gaining on the Hyuga, right as she was within five meters of Typhon. Ryumi was 4.8 meters away from the women in question. Ryumi would constantly be aiming to get closer and closer. Up until she would have been in Typhon’s range by one meter. Ryumi would use split second this time to try and catch up with the Hyuga so that way Typhon could escape from the hit entirely. As the sphere would expand by a speed of 145 from Ryumi in all directions (which could not be seen by the Byakugan) when she would be 4 meters away from the masked women and be five meters away from Typhon.

WC:439
TWC:1616

Current AP:990
HP:270(Forgot to ping my Damage Markers, anyways Ryumi has taken 30 Damage so far)
Bound Man: -50 AP (3/4 Posts)
Heavenly Body: +10 AP
Propulsion shot: -50 AP
Speed:240
Split Second: -40 AP
Power:145
Speed:145
Total AP:860

240 Strength
190 Speed
25 Chakra
25 Vigor
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Sat May 27, 2023 8:07 pm
Youta would see the arrow start to power up but had no worries since fear the Yuumei was up and protection him at 240 health. The attack would hit him but all you would see was something like black and purple flames eat up the attack of the arrows. Youta would the look up and see the man lose his arms and legs. Then as the ghoulish skull look beam of energy wrapped around his neck and ripped out his throat. Rain would start raining down and at the same time the two clones and Billy would have another 3 beams go through each of their hearts. And as the blood fell like rain. Youta would laugh maniacally in his because he had let Iktomi take the actions he wanted which was to maybe cause some psychological distress for the guys' team mates. And as the body fell limp in front of him.

Youta would look over not really knowing what happened but knowing that the man was dead would see that ryuumi and Typhon were doing quite well in dealing with the other two. One looked kind of like a doughnut and Typhon getting ready to attack the hyuga behind the wall. He would start to move to be within 20 meters of Typhon and Ryuumi in case he needed to use a barrier to help them. He would be ready keeping sage mode up and fear the Yuumei would still keep Youta shrouded in protection he would look towards the hyuuga with meigan still activated.

Ooc:
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:24 am
OOC:

Requesting a Battle Mod to resolve a clash of opinions here for the following reasons:

Youta claimed to cover 13 meters on the ground then use his technique to meet Billy halfway (25.5 meters) through his fall.

He at the time was moving at a speed of 40 whereas Billy was falling from a height of 51 meters at the falling speed of 150.

Youta was also weaving hand seals for his technique until he reached his end point 1 meter from the wall.

His intended action of having his technique meet Billy at the halfway point is impossible because speed is relative; Billy covers 3.75 meters for every 1 meter covered by Youta and his body crosses the halfway mark before Youta's technique can be released.

Thus, I think Billy should still be alive, his reaction is valid, and Sebastian, Typhon and Youta have all consequently failed to take any valid actions to avoid being hit by Death Thrust.

There was also no direct indication of any decent attempt to stop either the arrow from Archer's Calling in a valid timeline, nor stop its vacuum AoE which expanded from behind Sebastian from hitting all three of these characters.

Below are the points of reference I used to calculate the positions of the group and the distance covered by Youta to summarize my argument.

Spoiler:

I believe that the underlined part is impossible, and Youta, Sebastian and Typhon each get hit with both Archer's Calling and Death Thrust.
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory

Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:16 pm
My thoughts on the events:

Billy's arrow based attack was set to fire when he reached the halfway point down the wall. Billy in the next post mentions that the fired arrow technique lands a hit. Since he no mention of changing the timing of firing was made - and a hit was also claimed - this to me states that the arrow was fired at the halfway mark as originally stated otherwise it would have been mentioned to have fired in the following post instead, opened up more opportunity to timeline, and a hit couldn't have been claimed. 

As per this action being claimed as happening, and the original timeline being that Billy moves down the wall and fires at the halfway point, then everything leading up until that event should happen according to the original sequence of events listed. That to me suggests that Billy falls and does no actions until he reaches the point at which he activates his arrow tech. This would mean that slowing his fall with Lightness and any such other techniques he attempted shouldn't be able to occur until he reaches the halfway marker of the wall (25 meters for clarity).

As I see it, the primary point of issue is whether or not Youta's technique would be able to reach the falling Billy by the halfway mark. It is true that speed is relative. Youta's speed is 40, Billy falls at 150. That is indeed a ration of 3.75:1 which means that for each meter Youta can move, Billy falls 3.75 meters. Billy needs to fall 25 meters, so in the time it would take for Billy to fall the 25 meters, Youta himself has about 6.66meters of movement to work with. 

Initial distance looks to be 14 meters. Youta would not be able to reach the bottom of the wall in time to fire the technique and catch Billy at the halfway point (if that was what was happening). Youta mentions making the seals as he runs, and specifically mentions firing the technique to meet the Billy at the halfway mark. 

Handseals are a fairly small amount of movement. I feel like it is safe to say that he could finalize the seals within 1 meter of travel (probably faster). The technique is fully controllable, so upon initially firing it Youta would be able to continually make sure that its targeted position is in place at the halfway point. 

Billy travel: 3.75 meters
Youta travel: 1 meter
Tech travel: 0 meters

New positions are: 

Billy is 3.75 meters down the wall leaving 21.25 meters of distance remaining. 
Youta is 1 meter closer to the wall (13 meters away) leaving 5.66 meters of distance remaining.

Youta mentions his techniques power and speed being 250. So that is a ratio of 250:150 (tech speed to fall speed) or 1.66 to 1. 

So if we use those ratios at the end point of contention to determine position and values. 

Billy travel: 25 meters (21.25 meters coupled with the 3.75 meters before to reach 25 meters)
Youta travel: 6.66 meters (5.66 meters coupled with the 1 meter before)
Tech travels: 35.275 meters (due to the ratio of tech speed to fall speed)

Since 
Youta's postion at this moment would be 14 (initial) - 6.66 (moved) = 7.34 meters away from the wall (We'll call this value B).
Billy's position at this moment would be 25 meters down the wall and also from ground (we will call this value A)

Pythag

A^2 + B^2 = C^2
25^2 + 7.34^2 = C^2
625 + 53.8756 = C^2
677.8756 = C^2
You take the root to get
26.055 (roughly)

That means the total distance between Youta and Billy is 26.055 meters at that moment, yet the technique can cover 35.275 meters of distance in that same span of time. 

So, as long as the technique fired mid movement, it should land.

Since Youta specified when the technique launched "He would release the technique in time to meet billy about half way up." I would like to think that the attack launching at the time he specified (not open to too much vague) is well within reason. To help with this, I mention a specific point "timed his technique specifically to reach the Billy at the halfway mark of the wall" to avoid any strange vagueness in the position of the attack landing. 

Also, I would like to mention that Billy would not be able to stretch his legs to reach the wall, as I made clear that he "stepped off from the wall which pushed them off far enough to not be able to reach the wall any longer thanks to the forces at play." So unless there were adjustments to his body or something else that could move him through air, that doesn't seem like a valid action.

Also, despite mentioning that his initial distance is 51 meters (the height he mentions the platform to be), he doesn't reference the total height of the fall, he references being halfway down the wall for the attack "and when he was halfway down the wall". Its a small difference in the math, but I don't want anyone to get hung up on that small difference to try and poke at the math at play.
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default

Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:35 am
OOC:

A couple of things I would like to point out about the arguments made above, from my point of view:

Youta and Sebastian making their moves opened up the timeline for Billy to respond.

Thus I think using Lightness Skill to transition to Surface Walking after or even before the halfway point is still fair, although Billy fired the arrow first which was said to miss Sebastian. The forces involved in gravity is exactly what the Lightness Skill deals with. Youta had not indicated having adjusted his attack in any manner after Billy used Lightness Skill.

Also, just because Youta claimed to fire his technique in time to meet Billy at about the halfway point does not make it possible for that to actually happen at the speed that he was moving. Even if he did release the technique earlier than he actually did, it had to travel at least 25.5 meters to meet Billy and it had to meet his clone first since Billy specified it.

Regardless, although hand seals are a small movement, Youta's post reads as though he was forming handseals the entire time he was moving up until reaching the point 1 meter from the wall at which point he fired his technique. Both of his actions (moving and forming forming hand seals) were stated in a single vague sentence which gave Billy ample space to respond as he did by disputing an impossible action and specifying how fast the technique could actually travel.

Following with Sebastian's arguments above about sequence of events I think Youta's actions should be locked until he reaches the 1 meter mark according to the original sequence of events listed in his post.

Further, Youta specified the point of focus as "about the halfway point" which is not the same as exactly at the halfway mark, whereas Billy's response was more specific about the distances involved that would allow him to create an available window for a timely response.

I think Billy's use of Lightness Skill to slow down his own fall would have made it possible to do what he did regardless of the initial distances involved. Youta's attack from being closer to the clone would simply reach it first as specified by Billy and be debuffed (-1 Power/-49 speed)  in time for Billy's counterattack which was completely ignored by Sebastian, Youta and Typhon who all stayed in the range of both Death Thrust and The Archer's Calling.

I concede to the Battle Mod to make a fair ruling.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:59 pm
Hello everyone, I'll be battle-modding this delicate topic. Considering these arguments and counterarguments, different interpretations and ambiguities exist within the sequence of events and the mechanics involved. To ensure a fair and accurate resolution, I read the topic multiple times, and I am here to deliver the verdict based on the character's actions and information provided in the text. I will also refer to all interested parties by the character names they use in this topic. 

Billy highlighted that Youta specified the point of focus as "about the halfway point," which is not the same as exactly at the halfway mark. This adds some ambiguity to the situation. However, it's important to consider the specific distances and speeds involved to determine whether Youta's technique could have reached Billy in time.

Sebastian's calculations suggest that Youta's technique could reach Billy halfway through the wall. By what is written in the posts and the actions described, Youta timed his technique to meet Billy at the halfway point. Additionally, Billy stepped off from the wall and couldn't reach it again due to the forces at play, ruling out any further actions until he reached the point of activating his arrow technique. Based on the information provided in Seb's analysis, it seems reasonable to conclude that Youta's technique could reach Billy halfway through the wall. 

Billy mentioned that Youta and Sebastian's actions opened the timeline for Billy to respond. Characters can dynamically react to the actions of another ninja; however, pre-described actions can't change unless there is new information presented by another roleplayer that would reasonably change your character’s course. It is reasonable to consider that Billy could have used the Lightness Skill to transition to Surface Walking after or before the halfway point. However, it's important to note that in the previous response, you stated that Billy falls and does no actions until he reaches the point of activating his arrow tech. Therefore, any actions Billy takes, including Lightness Skill, would occur after reaching the halfway point and not before.

A time that Youta's attack indeed hits Billy, and unfortunately, his well-thought-out combination to win the clash is beaten to the punch. I encourage you to always experiment in combat with site mechanics, be bold, and try new stuff. Also, a tip of the hat to both sides, not just for their performance on this topic and giving us a great battle to read but for their conduct and sportsmanship towards their fellow roleplay colleague. 

Thank you for your time.
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 150580

Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:21 pm
Both of her allies had fallen it would seem. This being seen from her Byakugan’s 360 degree vision. It was a shame that they succumbed so soon, but Hisako Hyuuga wasn’t about to just give up on defending the fort now. She’d at least go down in it’s defense with the other two.

What was also seen was the giant lass who dispatched of the other Hyuuga barreling towards the position in which Hisako was also headed to. Keeping eyes up and forward though, she knew she still had a brief moment before the Hiyu could draw close enough to throw an actual punch. And even though there was no physical confirmation of anything incoming while the kunoichi would be dashing towards Typhon, the vertically slashed motions of his blade followed by a cracking sound, similar to a dog’s bark, would be enough given to know to brace herself. Immediately following the sound, she’d release a burst of chakra from her tenketsu points which would erect a barrier that formed a half inch above her skin at a speed of 140. The power behind it was enough to block both Typhon’s wall of force and the eventual debuff sent by Ryumi.

Now onto the offensive. By the point where the invisible wall and Hisako would collide, she’d be around 3 meters away from Typhon, the Hoshi girl 4 meters behind her position. While she wasn’t confident the next series of attacks would be able to deal anything to the latter person due to the enhancement in which she was currently undergoing, it could at least act as a foil of sorts. Still moving forward, a pulse of chakra would be expelled from Hisako’s body, which would travel outwards until it reached a 20 meter half circle surrounding herself, and then dissipating. The area would be slightly distorted as this occurred, but to deviate from this, during her movement, the rogue would purposefully and slyly kick up enough dust and dirt while running to at least make it unsure of what was going on to Typhon. Anyone with less than 145 strength within the 20 meter area would find themselves fully paralyzed, regardless of whether or not their strength was higher than this value, they’d also be inflicted with a DoT of 50 for 3 posts. With the nin she was moving towards now presumably paralyzed, reaching a meter away, she’d abruptly stop using the momentum of this to start spinning in a circle; all the while chakra would concentrate during this motion into a circle around her that traveled up to 2.5 meters away on all sides. Had anyone been unlucky enough to come into contact with this, they’d take damage equal to jutsu power as well as get knocked back 10 meters away had their strength been less than it.

Depending on what all would happen from this series of events would determine how she would act next, but Hisako would be prepared for just about anything while keeping her rotation active.

WC: 503
TWC: 1440

Combat Stuff:

Saturn likes this post

Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory

Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:27 pm
The wolf watched as everything unfolded. The enemy was pressing the attack towards Typhon, and while he attempted a counterattack, the adversary seemed to expect such. In a motion they would then launch their own attacks of some sort. They would attempt to mask it with dust and debris, but the wolf had extraordinary senses not just limited to his canine nose. His vision was also greater than that of a normal person, and so he would bear witness to the shimmering wave as it made its way outward (and therefore towards him).

While the wolf knew that he could step in here... he saw no reason to just yet. Those he brought with him truly were making him proud to stand among them, and he did not wish to steal any of their glory. This was their battle now. Typhon and Ryumi seemed to have things handled... and Loghain was still keeping a keen eye and nose on the battlefield should action need taken by him. The wolf would remain in his position standing 7 meters from Typhon, bearing witness to the capabilities of all involved. He almost wanted to take this last one alive, in hopes to question them about the location of their leadership... but that might be too hopeful of thinking. Only time would tell for sure. 

If the shimmering field were to make it to the wolf, he would feel it wash over him and attempt to shut down his motor function, but his body was perfect weapon and he would focus his efforts on purifying his body from this invasion by foreign chakras. 

Jutsus and such:

Nature Stack gathered (5/6) due to bloodline PB
- 25 ap CES (+70 STR/SPD - Choosing Tai discount) (upkeep) [post 3/3]
- 50 ap Dustless (upkeep) [post 3/4]
-100 ap Perfect Body  (Power = speed = 190 since learning the debuff still effects me. this would be post 3/3 on the debuff)
1185 ap to start
1185 - 25 - 50 - 100 = 1010 

1010 AP remaining

OoC: Sorry for the delay in the post. Thank you NJ for being understanding.
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:24 pm
Everything seemed to be going well for the party at this point. It had all kicked off so quickly, but for the moment there appeared to be only one threat to his own immediate safety. The woman currently charging straight at him. Ty felt confident in his team and wanted to make this mission a clean run with as little injury as possible. There'd be no point in recklessly launching himself at an enemy alone like he normally would. Especially when he had allies closing in. He needed to come to terms with his role as a medic and take his own safety seriously.

Because of this, the moment he saw his attack had no effect on the enemy he would begin to backpeddle at full speed and perform the handseals for Poison Mist (with Biohazard Breath as the poison agent 90 speed and power) intending to send a cone of gas directly into the missing nin's face. He wanted to make distance between the two of them, but the difference in their speeds would make that difficult.

Should Hisako's dominion go off uninterrupted Ty would see it coming at him but he would outpace it just barely as he would continue backwards and continue blowing gas in the direction of his opponent. He figured the gas would do little actual damage but it would likely serve to distract and annoy her.

(WC 232)
(TWC 1163)

Techs Used

Poison Mist -30 AP

-50 Terminal Velocity
-20 Capsid Coating

1093-100 AP= 993 remaining

(10/10) contagion counters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum