Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission]

+5
Sebastian Loghain
Typhon Sepsus
Ayato Hyuuga
Satoru Jugo
Saturn
9 posters
Go down
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8793

Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission] - Page 5 Empty Re: Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission]

Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:44 pm
Ryumi’s hand just barely missed the attempt for her own grab. Such a waste of stamina on her part. Her strength, while continuing to be her leading edge in this fight, would be nothing if she could not land a hit on the women in front of her. Not only that, the dent she had put onto the masked women in front of her seemed to be healing just fine. The poison mist is not seemingly to be an issue with Ryumi being in front of its current direction. However, she was only a meter away from the Hyuga in question. Almost ready to continue to scrap until the women's intent was clearly made. The scarred fighter only stared back with a scowl towards her. She had been waiting for her to scrap with another of the enemy, however instantly killing one of them was an impressive feat to say the least. She still remained poised, her techniques deactivating while she felt the sudden and full on pain from using her Gear:Boundman form. It felt like her muscles were going to explode from the shocking pain coursing through her system. A mix of tearing and squeezing. Yet she still stood firm, looking around to see that Youta had killed the one who was standing inside of the gates above. His blood and guts strewn upon the field. Yet she took a small glance towards her arms. Seeing that they were covered in red… the same red that she had when her own arms had been scarred all those years ago.

She felt her heart pace quicken, taking a few steps back, going from one meter to two meters away from the Hyuga. Her breathing grew rapid, flashes of that bloody scene lingering inside of her head while she was trying to keep herself on full alert. She felt unsure, vulnerable in how she had nothing to really defend herself. Her body was recuperating from the intense action. Yet she felt so alone, continuing to take small steps back, her eyes and head moving frantically along the battlefield while she tried to remain calm. Her heart hurt, its beat rapidly quickening as she continued to see the flames, licking the home that she had to rebuild from scratch with her injured arms. Her vision going back to the field that lay before everyone, then back towards the corpse of her mother and father… She didn’t know what to do, she felt so alone here.

A crushing amount of panic swept through her, she had been constantly moving backwards at her normal speed of 100. She would go from 2 meters away to 5 meters away from the Hyuga in a straight line. She couldn’t panic, it would look awful… Yet even then. She had no idea what to do. So she just stood still, trying not to look at her arms for the time being. Her hair had become even more frazzled. With specs of blood littering her clothing and entire arm from her bicep all the way to her fingers. She felt unsure of what would come next.

All techniques are on cooldown
Heavenly Body: +50 AP
Current AP:520
HP:250
DR:100
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission] - Page 5 Empty Re: Reclaiming the Wolf's Den [C-Rank Hunter Mission]

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:02 pm
He would let all of his techniques go and would return to normal. All the blue stripes that were surrounding his body would fade and he would go back to normal strength if the cease fire would be followed. Typhon would come to check in on him. He would look at Typhon and say “what is that supposed to mean? I am ok physically. Of course I am ok, was there ever any doubt. I am always ok so far I mean I have the guy in charge of the underworld on my side. Iktumi too even if he is an asshole.” He would laugh and then look to start backing up Sebastian and say “let’s go back up Seb then I don’t know about you, but I could use a shower.” He would hear Sebastian say something about a sir axwell and Youta would want to ask him about that later. And when Sebastian would finish and the fight was obviously over. He would stand up and say “so what are we gonna do with this dump? Is this where that base you wanted to set up is gonna be. It is a little far from the village. But hey we could probably work with it except some one,”he would look at Ryumi then look back at Sebastian “put a big hole in The wall. But it could be worse you know. We could challenge the leader of a violent gang to a war, oh wait. This ought to be fun”.

All techniques on cool down
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:23 am
Everything except her Byakugan would deactivate; the doujutsu only remaining because she basically always had it on. Never knew when someone might try to do some funny business. Especially in these parts of the woods. She would now simply smirk, add the notion that she would simply be getting her things from the Wolf's Den, and then promptly leaving. Agreeing to the terms presented by Loghain.

[Thread Exit]

WC: 40
TWC: 2565

Techs Used:
Byakugan- 10 AP

Current AP- 220

Claims:

Will be making at a later date, using the WC for Ronin Shinkou
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:49 pm
The wolf would nod, accepting of this outcome. The bandit was on board, which meant that he was one step closer now. Within mere moments, the rogue would vanish from sight. If the wolf had not already made his presence known to Axwell, this was a big bold statement to ensure that changed. Loghain was capable, but he had no way of knowing just how dangerous the true alpha of the area was. Would he find the strength to overcome the man? And at what cost? He would glance over at his team, the group settling a bit from the adrenaline and rigor of combat. So long as the cost was not the lives of those he cared to protect, then he felt that whatever the cost would be, he could pay it.

Ryumi seemed a little shaken upon witnessing just what the horrors of war were. Loghain knew all too well the terror of suddenly waking up and coming to your senses while caked in the aftermath of battle. He didn’t know her well enough to be certain, but he figured that this might have been the first time that she had taken a life, and that burden was a heavy one. “Worry not, let us go inside and see what all needs repaired to get this place into shape.” Youta would make a jest regarding the wall, to which the wolf would nod. “I meant of course the less obvious things.” He would offer back with a grin. His comrade would then mention war with a criminal organization, “They declared war on us and Hoshi a long time ago. This is just the continuation – and hopefully soon the resolution – of an age-old conflict.”

Despite it all, the wolf was glad to have succeeded here. His worries regarding if the others were ready had been put to rest, their showing here provided all the evidence to support such a decision. Honestly, he was relieved. Losing not only an ally, but a friend, would have crippled the wolf… or far worse.

--- possible exit---

Claims tbd
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:36 am
Typhon was glad that Youta seemed both physically and mentally okay. At least for the time being, the young shinobi didn't seem too shook up about the gruesome scene that he created. However, to Ty's surprise another of his companions seemed to be taking the events of the battle poorly. Ryumi looked pale like a ghost and was quickly moving away from the blood and carnage. Her arms were drenched in blood, similarly to how they looked when he had first met the young woman. Ty would look back to their opponent one last time before rushing over to Ryumi's side to check on her.

"Hey, its okay," he would say trying to snap her attention back to reality, "The fighting is over. We're safe now." He said while reaching into his hip pack for a cloth soaked in alcohol. "You were incredible out there. I can't begin to thank you enough for your contributions today. Because of how quickly you reacted we were able to make it through this unscathed." If she would allow it he would take her hand and begin wiping the blood off her arms gently in case there were wounds underneath the gore.

He was partially relieved that he himself did not need to shed blood in this situation. Despite being prepared for it, he was definitely not looking forward to seeing someone, even an enemy, fall under the effects of his techniques. After making sure to look after Ryumi he would look to Seb for what the plan was now. The group was going to look inside the fortress they had just taken and see what the state of the interior was. The outside received some serious damage from the battle, but luckily the fighting hadn't really reached the inside. He wondered how much it would cost to fix the massive hole in the outer wall, but figured that was something to worry about later. He would finish checking up on his allies and then follow Sebastian's lead.

(WC 334)
(TWC 2162)

EXIT

Claiming 9000 ryo for mission complete

Spending 2000 words for learning Healing Hands (B)

Last edited by Typhon Sepsus on Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 8793

Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:07 pm
She was not scared about taking the life of another. She was well aware of what she had done, and that she was going to have to take a life today. However it was what it reminded her of, that feeling of her arms being slashed open again and again by the blade of her own mother. Causing her scars that had formed from both the burns she had received, along with the scars that her mother had given her mentally. She had barely been able to contain herself, they had let the enemy go it seemed, no more fighting needed to be done on this day. Yet Typhon, her doctor, had brought her back into the real world. Allowing her to take in what she had just done, it was thanks to her they did not have to deal with all three of them at once. That she had killed the man in an instant was the most impressive part. His body was somewhere inside of the base of operations that they now could call home. She slowly began to wipe the blood off of her arm, seeing that she scars were still there, fully healed and without splitting open.

“I thank you Typhon for doing this for me, I’m sorry for showing weakness there.”

She was ready to do the heavy lifting, she had done the most amount of collateral damage out of anyone here with blasting herself through the wall. A small smile now plastered on her face as she turned herself towards the Wolf of Hoshigakure.

“I’m ready to help whenever I can, Sebastian-San!” She said with a small smirk, flexing her arm while walking forwards. Ready to hopefully rebuild this vital base of operations. Her smile continued as she began to stretch, wanting to get started as soon as possible.
WC:305
TWC:
Exit

(Will make claims later)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:09 pm
Youta would look at his team leader and say “Well if it has anything to do with age or bring old of course you know more about that. Right there old man?” he would then bust out laughing and continue by saying “Well they first thing i want to find is a good working shower, i hope that the criminals would at least have left those in working order.  Then i will start helping with the repair and maybe doing some inventory on what all might be around this place.  But anyone know where a shower might be?  I think that should be almost everyones first goal except maybe leave it all to the newbies over there. I just jest except seriously i am tired of being covered in blood”

He would look over to ryuumi and say “Good work there , ryuumi,  i would stick around to talk but i should not be talking to anyone in this state.” youta would continue and start by looking around for a shower and would eventually find one.  He would turn it on and there would be no hot water so he would yell and after the shower find the rest. “One thing this place definitely needs is something to warm up the water because that sucked.” they would stick around to do some repairs and maybe head back to the village for supplies and workers.  After the successful fight Youta would go up to sebastian and say “You know you are not getting off that easy I will want an explanation about that guy you mentioned eventually. But it does not have to be infront of the others but we have been through too much together and shared to many stories for me not to know that name”

Possible exit and will make claims later.
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:42 pm
Claims and exit

Twc 2207

Claiming
For Horus
-10 chakra
-5 vigor
-7 speed

And familiar enhancer 2207/2500

Ryo 9,000 / AP55  for horus
claiming the body of the fallen hyuuga in the corpse storage scroll
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:16 pm
Youta Shinkou wrote:Claims and exit

Twc 2207

Claiming
For Horus
-10 chakra
-5 vigor
-7 speed

And familiar enhancer 2207/2500

Ryo 9,000 / AP55  for horus
claiming the body of the fallen hyuuga in the corpse storage scroll

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:50 pm
Typhon Sepsus wrote:
(WC 334)
(TWC 2162)

EXIT

Claiming 9000 ryo for mission complete

Spending 2000 words for learning Healing Hands (B)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum