Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Izuna Uchiha
Izuna Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Izuna
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 1500

Let's See What You're Made Of - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's See What You're Made Of

Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:10 pm
Izuna was excited to actually eat something as he was lead down the path by the Hyuga. Though he had expected some feedback about the fight on the way back, not a dismissal "train hard and you'll be fine". That wasn't very helpful at all. As they made their way down the street Izuna's hope for proper feedback sank. Maybe he was waiting for the meal to run the information by them or... He hoped that was the case.

His chakra exhaustion was made even more obvious as the storm began to brew. Izuna didn't feel any different in response to it, his usually wild chakra not having any reaction to the gathering crowds and increasing wind speeds. His energy level in general was low until he got some food into his stomach. So he didn't speak much on the way to the district. Content to follow and listen to the other two. He made a slight note at how fancy the district he was being taken to was but didn't think much of it, food was food at this point.

They entered the tavern and Izuna was assaulted by the aroma of cooking food. He impatiently urged the group to take a seat and seemed desperate to get the serving girls to take notice of them, when Meiko eventually did he immediately ordered a rather large meat based meal, uncaring for standard protocol of ordering something to drink first. Luckily Zunair had him covered with that, and ordered the drinks for them. Kouga responded to Zunair's questions first whole Izuna took small but plentiful sips at his drink, the strength of it was initially surprising be he quickly got used to it. Then came his tunr to respond to the question...

"Oh Um I Train?" I guess I hang out with Yao but we usually just train or goof around with out shinobi skills..." Now that he though about it Izuna didn't do a whole lot else. He found training and testing techniques fun enough to not be considered work anyway. "Yeah, I do missions and train, been my life since graduation frankly, I'll occasionally mess around with Yao at the Yamanaka district but she's been busy lately. So more missions and training." Izuna shrugged and down the rest of his drink before proceeding to dig into his meal.
WC 390
TWC 2169 (nice)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 216000

Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:29 pm
'To a great proctor'

Zunair threw Kouga a subtle smile. He was a proctor indeed, maybe not one that is so great. Sure, he was friendly, fun, knowledgeable, able to teach all the statistics that academy students needed to know. Most were 'uncomfortable' learning from someone that was a little bit older, or the same age, as the students. They felt like Zunair was more of a peer than an instructor, therefor, Zunair made his class difficult. Making students learn many advanced topics, exceeding the standard requirement. While it was difficult, those students were more prepared for the real world, and made excellent marks on their tests.

"Ah, no need for honorifics. Just Zunair will be fine," the Hyūga said before taking another drink of the high alcohol content beverage. Yes, he was basically nobility, but he really didn't feel like he was. Yes, he was from the main family and the heir, but that is because there is no one else to take over. His father only became head of the clan because his sister, Zunair's aunt, had died. Then her husband as well, which left her two children, who both also died. Well, except for Hikari, but she was last seen in Tanbogakure. He hasn't heard from her in years, she could be dead for all he knows. So, his father became clan head, which left Zunair as the heir. Which was great, until Zunair didn't take up the Hyūga teachings, and followed his own path. The drama and rumors that followed where those of mystery, no one really knew what to believe.

"Well, between the teaching at the academy, working at the hospital, and dealing with the political Hyūga affairs that fall on me. I do not have time for such pleasures, such as going on missions and training." Zunair said in a soft-spoken tone. Yes, some members of his family are disappointed that he took a medical ninja path, instead of their sacred teachings. He still had to deal with the politics and secrets that his family had to offer.

"On the bright side, since my class has finished and past. I do get the next few months to do get to do things I like to do." Zunair said with a smile as he picked up his glass. "Like this." He said with a giggle escaping from his lips as he took another sip.

"Eating, drinking, hanging out with friends. Take time to read a few books." He said as he looked at Kouga. "I do to like the rain, well, stormy weather; especially, when I'm trying to sleep. It is very therapeutic to me." The Byakugan wielder said as he looked back out at the window, watching the flashing lights try to make it in through the stain glass.

"I'm hoping that since I'm off, I'm able to start up missions again. I love to travel to different lands and see their cultures and lifestyles. I have been feeling fernweh lately. So, here's to hoping." Zunair said as he raised his glass to cheers the duo.

TWC: 3,512
Kouga Hinomatsu
Kouga Hinomatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 2000

Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:25 am
"Politics and teaching. Sounds... exhausting. I do not envy you Lo... Zunair." - said the red haired shinobi, who even now had his sword not far from him. It was more of a habit than a countermeasure. It felt like without it he missed a part of himself, or like he was naked. He fiddled a bit with the hilt, before eventually leaning it to the wall. As his comrade continued talking, he finally gathered his courage to down his own drink, and did so in one go. It was his second time with the strong spirit, but the difference between the two drinks couldn't have been more substantial. Compared to the cheap sake his family could afford for celebration, this one felt more smooth, more pleasant. He could feel the burning sensation travel down from his mouth through his gullet and finally arriving to his stomach. The experience hurt, but also felt inexplicably good. While taking in the taste and feel he managed to pay close attention to what the Hyuga was talking about.

"I never actually left the country. Not even the immediate vicinity of the village. I always wondered what it might be like in far away places, and the way you put it made me want to explore them even more. To hoping." - he clinked his glass with his peer's and downed this one as well. "But carrying out missions in distant lands doesn't seem to be an option until we get assigned into teams. Would you happen to know anything about the matter?" - he asked as his orange-brown eyes met with the golden ones of the ninja sitting opposite of him. "Of course if it's top secret, I don't want to nag you about it." - he added. He seemed to get braver and a lot less stiff as time passed and the number of drinks behind them grew.

Whether Zunair could answer or not Kouga would direct his attention towards Izuna for a while. Feeling maybe a bit too brave he poured one more round for all three of them before laying out his question to the Uchiha. "And who is this Yao you spoke of? A childhood friend? Is he close to you? Maybe it's a she?" - he wiggled his eyebrows a bit at the last question jokingly.

WC: 392
TWC: 3261
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 216000

Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:18 pm
[EXIT]

TWC: 3,512
Claiming: