Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

The Fortuneteller's Final Testimony Empty The Fortuneteller's Final Testimony

Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:56 pm
Mission Info:

The Fortuneteller's Final Testimony IcVyEsG

These questions are tough.. I should have started preparing earlier.. Saturn through to himself as he looked at the paper, with his elbows on the table and his hands folded, his fingers interlocked. A nervous sweat made its way down his brow from under his white knit cap before he wiped it off. He looked around at the proctors who wandered the exam hall with their keen eyes not seeming to linger off for one second. Around him, familiar faces and new ones sat looking either equally stressed out or as cool as a cucumber. He noticed that most of the faces in the building seemed younger than his own. That was to be expected, Saturn Sentobi had not started his journey into shinobihood until he was already in his late teens. By the time he earned the title of Genin, he was already twenty years old. The clock was ticking for Saturn. However, he was ambitious. He had heard of the higher pay handed out to Chuunin when compared to Genin, and immediately had set his eyes on his next goal. If there were limited spots available, his beloved friends would have to wait for their day in the Sun. He would do whatever it takes to get his hands on a Chuunin Flak Jacket.

A proctor who seemed suspicious of the Genin made eye contact with Saturn and he averted his gaze, looking off in the distance, appearing to think very hard.

This was only the first phase of the Chuunin Exam. There had to be a battle stage. It was inevitable. Saturn's mind lingered on the idea, he was thinking ahead. He wondered who he would have to face in his trials and tribulations that lay ahead. It would suck to have to go head to head with one of his close friends. Even if that were the case, his friends were ruthless. Goro could knock out a grown brown bear with a single punch. Moyasu had mastery over fire release, his scorching hot flames were hotter than any he had seen. That did not account for the massive dragon that he had under his command. He shuddered at the memory of Jun Shibasaki slicing through the limbs of bandits with his laser eyes. Imagery of Baruga's gruesome handling of Captain Bartholomew came to mind soon after. In both cases, the spilled organs and rotten flesh that he witnessed were gross and rancid. There were also some faces that he had not seen in a while, such as that of Karo Yogan, slicing his way through rebels with his raiton infused bones. Rizuke and Majima had not been seen since Saturn left them at the Haunted Mayberry Mansion somewhere around halloween. Then there was that ghastly looking Yokye, who had quite a few missions under his belt but Saturn had at the most seen him whack a flying tombstone without incurring any damage.

He gulped before picking up his pen. At least he was getting paid to take part.

Q&A:
1. Why did you become a shinobi?

I became a shinobi to pay the rent, and feed my horse at the time.

2. If you weren't a shinobi, what would you be?

I would be an Astrologist.

3. What are your morals and values?

.... [refer below, scenario 2]

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses and how/where could you further improve?

Strengths: Speed, Chakra control
Weaknesses: Raw strength, chakra capacity

I must improve by playing to my strengths and learning more useful techniques that I can use with my abilities.

5. Who are the Gods that are worshipped in Kumogakure?

Raijin and Fujin

6. What is Kumogakure's philosophy?

The philosophy of Kumogakure is "Fuck around and find out."

7. You were discovered by the enemy and risk failing your mission, will you run/fight/surrender?

Fight, but never at the cost of failing my mission.

8. You are leading a team of inexperienced Genin on a dangerous mission. Trying to complete it also means risking getting everyone killed, what do you do?

Protecting the lives of young Genin is the most valuable mission that can be completed, and thus I would not try to complete a mission that would get a team under my command killed without fail.

9. Two complete strangers are about to die, you can only save one. What are the options you can take and who will you save?

I would save whoever has a purple froggy wallet, or whoever has more ryo in their froggy wallet

10. If you could choose your own destiny, where would you end up?

I would occupy a respectable position within the village and be given important and meaningful responsibilities, and be actively making a positive difference within the community. I would have lots of ryo and be popular with the village girls.

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

He handed the paper over to the proctor, feeling a sense of peace and contentment. He knew that, even if he didn't get the highest marks on the paper, he had at least gained a deeper understanding of himself and his place in the world.

WC: 2508

Claims:
2x Mission Rewards with BP: 
8,000 Ryo / 40 AP=2000 Ryo
2250 words Cloud Style Illusion: Maimed March Technique (with mastery for hand seals)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

The Fortuneteller's Final Testimony Empty Re: The Fortuneteller's Final Testimony

Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:58 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum