Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cyrus
Cyrus
Citizen
Stat Page : Cyrus
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 38000

Art is a drag Empty Art is a drag

Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:10 pm
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47833-art-is-subjective

Cyrus lazily kicked at the sand, with his hands in his pockets and eyes on the ground. Waiting was something that had always irked the young man. His current mission was to assist a local artist in constructing their new public art piece, to be displayed in the city square. Unfortunately, this artist seems to be struggling with inspiration, as Cyrus arrived an hour ago and the artist had yet to do anything at all.
"Um, excuse me, shinobi," the effeminate young man addressed Cyrus, "I have a little task for you."
The artist was in his early to mid 20s, had long dark hair and pale skin, which was quite unusual for someone living in the desert. Must be from out of town, Cyrus thought to himself. He wore hoop earrings, a yukata with an open front and purple lipstick.
"What's up?" Cyrus replied.
"I'd like you to go down to the shop and get these supplies for me," the artist said, handing Cyrus a slip of paper with a list written on it, "and make sure it's exactly as I've written."
Cyrus nodded, took the paper and made his way to the business district of the city. Looking over the list, it appeared to be mostly watercolor paints with very specific names, and miscellaneous tools such as scrapers and spatulas. Cyrus decided he would stop and get a drink, as the artist certainly didn't shy away from making him wait. He walked up to a local corner store, grabbed a bottle of water, and took his place in line.

WC: 261
Cyrus
Cyrus
Citizen
Stat Page : Cyrus
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 38000

Art is a drag Empty Re: Art is a drag

Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:21 pm
An old man stood in front of Cyrus in line, and he turned back to face the young shinobi.
"Young man, you appear restless. What troubles you?" the elder stated tranquilly.
"I've got a mission to do for this guy that's been making me wait around all day, I wish he would hurry up and get a fuckin' move on," Cyrus replied, visibly and audibly frustrated.
The old man thought for a second, then replied, "Ah, I see, that is troublesome. But, tell me, why are you in such a hurry to die?" Following this question, the man turned away, paid for his items and exited the store.

Cyrus took a swig out of his water, checking over the chicken-scratch list he was handed. "Chartreuse, Blood Orange, Auburn, Vermilion, Auruleon... that's all of it." Relieved that his shopping trip was over, Cyrus began a casual stroll back towards the artist. While walking, he tried to think over his interaction in the corner store, but decided it was too much to ponder currently and that he would come back to it later.

Once he arrived at the site, the artist painfully groaned, "Goddamn, took you long enough!"
"My apologies sir, I have acquired all of your ingredients," Cyrus replied stoically. He did not want to waste his time quarreling with this man. Looking over the pile Cyrus had hauled back, the artist nodded, "Well, you did indeed get me everything I need. I apologize for allowing such foul language to bequeath my tongue. Now leave my sight immediately! I cannot work with plebeians breathing in the same air as me!"
So leave he did.

WC: 273
TWC: 534

+1000 Ryo
+5 Mission AP
+5 Vigor
552/1500 WC for Shadow Clone Jutsu (Previously 18/1500 WC)

Last edited by Cyrus on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default