Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Please don't kill me or drag me half dead (NK) Empty Please don't kill me or drag me half dead (NK)

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:56 am
Yusuke wanted to test his skills against the Tenkage but knew that he will lose to him. Either way Yusuke was prepared as he stood by a field with trees surrounding the place. Waiting for the Tenkage he was thinking what he wants to say to him when he arrives. At the back of his mind yusuke thought he could say something like "so you are finally here" with his back facing the tenkage as the wind blows. To Yusuke he wants to look as cool as he could because he knew after the battle he will crawl out the loser. As times goes by Yusuke continues to wait....................................................................
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Please don't kill me or drag me half dead (NK) Empty Re: Please don't kill me or drag me half dead (NK)

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:09 pm
Having decided to test the abilities of Yusuke after the display of Jason, Xyxer had found him in the training grounds, seemingly waiting for him anyway. Dropping down to the ground, approximately five metres behind the male he spoke simply. "Shall we begin." Equipping his armour and Tidebreaker.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Please don't kill me or drag me half dead (NK) Empty Re: Please don't kill me or drag me half dead (NK)

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:00 am
Not surprise by xyxer appearance behind yusuke, yusuke back still facing xyxer said to him "alright let us not waste anytime " while his back is still facing xyxer yusuke threw a kunai right at xyxer at point blank since he is only 5 meters away but knew somehow xyxer would find a way to counter as he sees what xyxer would do.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:30 am
Xyxer simply formed the clone seal before the fight begun. creating two explosive clones either side of him. Once the fight was initiated, the two clones would run parallel up past Yusuke, still five meters from him, one five metres to the top left of him, the other five metres to the top right. Of course, this was all a trap position and so Xyxer summoned, along with his clones, his armour whoch would merely deflect the kunai and Tidebreaker, a legendary sword that was known for it's great length, it was currently 2.5 metres in length with Xyxer dashing forwards at the mere speed of 145 on every clone due to the activated red eye and the passive speed buff he received. So of course, even if Yusuke was going to run from the clones, they would continue to their aforementioned positions regardless unless he was actually going to do soemthing to physically impede them from jumping over what he used to thwart their movement. Once in their position, the trio would close in on the male, easily closing the distance and the 5 metres that they had once had, now turning into 2.5 metres, leaving Yusuke very little time as they closed in. If he was to try to escape the trio's judgement without doing a sign of surrendering, then, if the male was going to attempt to escape regardless, Xyxer himself would throw his weapon up into the air momentarily before forming two hand seals, spitting out a great deal of sticky mud onto the ground, covering an area of 30 metres around the users, with Xyxer's clones easily able to clamber out of it should the need arise along with himself.

-125 AP
Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
Clone GREAT Explosion x2
EMS Active
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:32 am
The only thing now Yusuke could do was to make a clone quick once the kunai was thrown but Yusuke didnt have much time as the clones of xyxer would still be very fast so without much time the two clones hurls Yusuke back to make a distance for about 25 meters away from the clones of xyxer and his real body as Yusuke took a few leaps back right after landing by this time the clones would have disappear since xyxer form a big swarm at the same time Yusuke then makes 2 clone and  threw a smoke pellet and make himself harder to be seen in that puff of smoke.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:59 pm
The clones of Xyxer that were running soon saw that the male had formed the hand seals required for a clone, and well, two of them popped up right by him. How curious they thought as they were now about 2 metres ahead of him and were about to close into their pincer formation, it was then that the clones had threw the male and Xyxer had now started the mud jutsu which was rapidly covering ground. Easily speeding currently on their way around Yusuke as he traveled in the air, approximately 25 metres away, they would both stand side by side directly where Yusuke was aiming to land, raising their swords towards him with his flight of path most likely not being able to be helped and he'd be forced to be sliced upon their swords. If he was to find a way to avoid the slicing of the swords, if he was to fall the mud by now would have swamped around the  feet of the two shinobi that could easily get out of it and Yusuke would land, captured by the sticky mud which would restrain his movement entirely, a sitting duck with the fight over.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:15 pm
It seems like while on air Xyxer has already over power Yusuke even waiting for him to land and pointing his sword right at him. While on midair Yusuke made 2 clones One of the Yusuke make use of the one that appear infront of him as he step on to his back using it as a step on midair change direction and jumps towards the real Xyxer while another Yusuke use holds a kunai and does the henge no jutsu transforming himself into a large shuriken. So now the one that make use of one Yusuke to take the leap is holding and hurls the large shuriken that was transformed right at the real Xyxer.

(so now when the clone outspeed me and waited for yusuke on midair yusuke 2 does clones and while the first time i was thrown away now on midair using one of the yusuke as step he jumps towards you hurling a giant shuriken and thriwing it at you. (so sorry my english is not good but i am working hard to correct and improve them)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:08 am
The Yusuke that was leaped on, due to doing nothing else other than get stepped on like a beta, now found itself impaled on atidebreaker due to not changing it's own path of flight. The yusuke junping towards Xyxer and throwing a henged shuriken as well would, due to never stating where he planned to land other than jumping towards Xyxer would land two metres in front of Xyxer in the mud, knee deep thanks to gravity once more. The thrown clone, well.. Xyxer just changed the angling of his sword so that the path of the flying clone would be on the end of his sword with the weapon being deflected by Xyxers armour whimsically.  He did have to hand it to the boy though, he used his clones to a great degree and was very tactical about the situation.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:49 am
As expected from Xyxer that Yusuke was just no match for him, While the shuriken that was thrown at Xyxer reverts back to Yusuke on his hand was a kunai that he had infuse with wind element chakra Yusuke threw it right a Xyxer on midair at this time the clones of Yusuke would have vanish. So after throwing the kunai depending on what Xyxer has done Yusuke would then try charging up a rasengan and if Xyxer lowers his sword Yusuke would release the rasengan and make it desolve but if Xyxer stills point the sword Yusuke would use his rasengan against the sword but either way it is up to Xyxer to stop this spar or continue if Xyxer wants to stop Yusuke although would not want to giving up on winning would still consider himself losing because Xyxer is on another level and as of now Yusuke is no match for him not even in his league.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:36 pm
The blade in his hands.. The.. creature. This sentient being did not wish to be revoked back into the world Xyxer had hid it in for so long.. His attempts to dispell it from the area were futile, and it was as such that Yusuke had hurtled directly onto the sword, slicing entirely down his arm that was holding the rasengan and directly through the jutsu, with it's lesser strength not being much to defend the boy's entire arm being severed of half of it. Seeing the blood and the flopping half of an arm, Xyxer looked down to him and lifted his hand, gesturing for his ANBU to swarm and take him to the hospital. "It's never a good idea to be the main one attacking your foe if you plan to use clones."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum